Can you guys tell me your devotion and hours in game? for research
Since i play on console, i don't know how many hours i got so i'm just curious
nb. tell if you played before devotion was a thing
Tagged:
Mod
Since i play on console, i don't know how many hours i got so i'm just curious
nb. tell if you played before devotion was a thing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devotion 11, level 17+. I have 2200+ hours but I was playing before devotion was implemented. I don't remember how much hours I had then.
I'm at Devotion 6 Level 40 with ~1700 hours
Usually play 1 game then get off. Grinding in this game is awful. Make the blood web cheaper please.
Devotion 18 with 5600 hours
What console do you play on? I know Xbox can check their time played, kills, escapes, etc.
Im only devotion lvl 2 with 650 hours
I'm Devotion 11 level 18. I have a discussion asking everyone their Devotions and levels so if you need that information there's a lot there.
Devotion 8 with 2.8k hours, played before devotion was added, though.
Devotion 8 level 46, 1,805 hours.
ps4
Devotion 17 and 7.250 hours
Devotion 13, level 87, ~3 500 hours.
Devotion 5. 4300 hours. Probably played at least 2khrs before devotion was a thing, not really sure though.
Edit: Actually probably got closer to 3k hrs before devotion was a thing.
Devotion 23, level 84, 5012 hours. I started to play after devotion was added
Im devotion 6 level 73 with 1.5k hours
If your on xbox you can just click on a friends profile and go to under the gaming tab to compare games and it will tell you your hours. Not in hours though it will tell you in days and you'll have to do the math yourself.
Devotion 3 level 67, have no clue how long I’ve played. PS5 is supposed to show your playtime so maybe I’ll find out once mine comes in.
Devotion 13, Level 88 with 4971 hours and played before devotion.
Devotion 10, level 38, 2278 hours in game.
Just a thought, I think lobby times count in hours played, so hours and level(devotion) might vary a lot depending on your que times.
Played before Devotion, around devotion 7 level 20-30 with 1000+ hours
Devotion 2, almost 3, with 550 hours
3.6k hours, devotion 16 level 35
I can't remember exactly how high I was on console but about 6-7 maybe higher.
On PC I'm roughly 250 hours and Devtion 1 level 41
Devotion 12
Level 9
2,600+ hours
EDIT: 2 years in-game
Don't know my hours been playing since curtain call released on the PS4
Devotion 7-Level 30ish
Devotion 8 level 6. 1600 hours. Devotion was already a thing when I started.
I'm Devotion 4, Level 5 with 920 hours. Apart from like the first few hours, I played after Devotion was a thing.
I am on Ps4 so don't know my hours but played for about 2 years devotion level 9 and half
🐷💖
This isn't how you get reliable data. Only the people with 5 million devotion are going to reply so they can flex.
Devotion 3
515-525 hours
Devotion 1, level 90+, 327.7hours.
Devotion 2, Level 93, 797+ hours
Devotion 20
Level 63
4074 hrs
524 hours, Devotion 1. Don't remember the level, it was around 60.
Devotion 6 lvl 57
4054 hrs
i played the game a lot more before that system was implemented...
I've just reached devotion 1 and I have ~180 hours on this game lol. I feel so new compared to this veterans omg
Devotion is all over the place, It seems almost random.
Devotion level 0, level 36. 47.8 hours.
Devotion 3, level 34ish, played before devotion was a thing, something like 1300hrs.
You would think the devs could track and display this for us all somewheres...
Devotion 3, Level 78, ~820hrs. I started a few weeks before Demogorgon hit live servers, took a couple months off this summer and now I'm back.
Devotion 19 with 4872 hours.
Devotion 5, 1261 hours. Started playing little before Plague. Still learning to loop.
3000 hours, devotion 10 level 79 and about 500 times camped
Devotion 14 Level 53
Since I’m a Playstation player I don’t know my exact hours but Sony releases year end stats and I got 650 hours in 2018 and 1174 hours in 2019. If my hours are the same or more than 2019 then I have around 3000 hours in DBD.
devotion 13 lvl 26. dont know hours because ps4
Devotion 11, Lvl 21. Almost 2K Hours.
Devotion 1 and Level 56
317 hours
Recently started playing again because of Silent Hill
Devotion 11 and a bit over 4.000 hours.
1k hours, most of it when the game was new so before Devotion. I'm Devotion level 3, around level 53 iirc.
Devotion 10 level 66
2003 hours.
I joined the game with the Clown chapter (where devotion was introduced).