Would you like to instantly kill people whilst having no terror radius?

Well now you can! Introducing:

The Real Michael Myers build

Perks

Nemesis

Play With Your Food

No One Escapes Death

Trail of Torment

Addon's

Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair

Strategy

Find as survivor as soon as the match starts. You'll need to stalk the equivalent of 2 full survivors and half of another to get your Evil to tier 3. Getting stunned will allow you to quickly earn PWYF tokens thanks to Nemesis so don't be afraid of pallets. All this is the usual strat when using insta-kill Myers.

Now the fun part. Once in Evil tier 3 find a gen with a decent amount of progress, which shouldn't be hard since survivors will try to gen rush you anyway, and kick it.

Did you know?

That killing people with Michael doesn't deactivate Trail of Torment? Now you do!

This allows you sneak up on a survivor, kill them, and start searching for the next since you remain Undetectable.

And you scarcely have to worry about a survivor touching the generator you kicked since, although it's highlighted yellow, who the hell would willingly go near the area that an instant-kill, zero-terror radius, Michael Myers is near?

That has quickly become my new favorite build on Michael. Although it still suffers from the usual problems of running both of Michaels iridescent add-ons. Mainly the super slow movement speed you have when the match starts. It's an unbelievable amount of fun once it gets going.

Give it a try!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm still in need of the kill 4 with EW3 Trophy on PS4 so I may just try this out! Thanks for the build!

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I'm still in need of the kill 4 with EW3 Trophy on PS4 so I may just try this out! Thanks for the build!

    No problem!

  • Whaddya think they'll nerf first? Myers rarest add-ons, or OoO?

  • @jerakal said:

    Whaddya think they'll nerf first? Myers rarest add-ons, or OoO?

    Funnily enough, there is a topic right now on the fact that OoO is NOT being looked into because "The Survivors who use it don't escape often".

    Jee, Ethan, I WONDER WHY THAT COULD BE...

  • I have everyone but Myers for this, if the perks are updated on mobile with tomorrow’s update I might try to do this (as I have ALL of the characters on there). This is a good idea of your’s (if you can’t up with it and I think you did).

  • @That1name said:

    I have everyone but Myers for this, if the perks are updated on mobile with tomorrow’s update I might try to do this (as I have ALL of the characters on there). This is a good idea of your’s (if you can’t up with it and I think you did).

    As far as I know I am the first person to come up with this idea.

  • @SirCracken said:

    Well now you can! Introducing:

    The Real Micheal Myers build

    Perks

    Nemesis

    Play With Your Food

    No One Escapes Death

    Trail of Torment

    Addon's

    Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair

    Strategy

    Find as survivor as soon as the match starts. You'll need to stalk the equivalent of 2 full survivors and half of another to get your Evil to tier 3. Getting stunned will allow you to quickly earn PWYF tokens thanks to Nemesis so don't be afraid of pallets. All this is the usual strat when using insta-kill Myers.

    Now the fun part. Once in Evil tier 3 find a gen with a decent amount of progress, which shouldn't be hard since survivors will try to gen rush you anyway, and kick it.

    Did you know?

    That killing people with Michael doesn't deactivate Trail of Torment? Now you do!

    This allows you sneak up on a survivor, kill them, and start searching for the next since you remain Undetectable.

    And you scarcely have to worry about a survivor touching the generator you kicked since, although it's highlighted yellow, who the hell would willingly go near the area that an instant-kill, zero-terror radius, Michael Myers is near?

    That has quickly become my new favorite build on Michael. Although it still suffers from the usual problems of running both of Michaels iridescent add-ons. Mainly the super slow movement speed you have when the match starts. It's an unbelievable amount of fun once it gets going.

    Give it a try!

    It sounds like a hell of a twist on Burger King Myers.... but it is still Burger King Myers. :) I'll try this when I'm not trying to get to Rank-1. If I played the King against the Red Rank SWF I face all the time, I'd get slaughtered.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201144/would-you-like-to-instantly-kill-people-whilst-having-no-terror-radius

    It sounds like a hell of a twist on Burger King Myers.... but it is still Burger King Myers. :) I'll try this when I'm not trying to get to Rank-1. If I played the King against the Red Rank SWF I face all the time, I'd get slaughtered.

    Burger king Myers is the Vanity mirror with the Tombstone Piece, lowering your movement speed to 89% with no upside.

    This build is a hell of a lot better I can assure you.

  • @SirCracken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707798#Comment_1707798

    Burger king Myers is the Vanity mirror with the Tombstone Piece, lowering your movement speed to 89% with no upside.

    This build is a hell of a lot better I can assure you.

    Hrm. To me any Myers carrying that damn Tombstone on his back is a Burger King Myers. I agree with you about it being a great build. I just don't think the speed loss of the Tombstone is something I can risk where I am right now. I will try it out soon enough though. :)

  • Great! Tell me how it goes.

  • @SirCracken said:

    Well now you can! Introducing:

    The Real Micheal Myers build

    Perks

    Nemesis

    Play With Your Food

    No One Escapes Death

    Trail of Torment

    Addon's

    Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair

    Strategy

    Find as survivor as soon as the match starts. You'll need to stalk the equivalent of 2 full survivors and half of another to get your Evil to tier 3. Getting stunned will allow you to quickly earn PWYF tokens thanks to Nemesis so don't be afraid of pallets. All this is the usual strat when using insta-kill Myers.

    Now the fun part. Once in Evil tier 3 find a gen with a decent amount of progress, which shouldn't be hard since survivors will try to gen rush you anyway, and kick it.

    Did you know?

    That killing people with Michael doesn't deactivate Trail of Torment? Now you do!

    This allows you sneak up on a survivor, kill them, and start searching for the next since you remain Undetectable.

    And you scarcely have to worry about a survivor touching the generator you kicked since, although it's highlighted yellow, who the hell would willingly go near the area that an instant-kill, zero-terror radius, Michael Myers is near?

    That has quickly become my new favorite build on Michael. Although it still suffers from the usual problems of running both of Michaels iridescent add-ons. Mainly the super slow movement speed you have when the match starts. It's an unbelievable amount of fun once it gets going.

    Give it a try!

    I would suggest swapping NOED for tinkerer. Tinkerer will give you a notification when a gen is close to being finished while also removing your terror radius for some time. It will make it easier to sneak up on people that are on that gen and possibly get a gen grab or two. Then use trail on that gen and proceed like normal. (You will also avoid the people that get salty over running NOED)

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707825#Comment_1707825

    Hrm. To me any Myers carrying that damn Tombstone on his back is a Burger King Myers. I agree with you about it being a great build. I just don't think the speed loss of the Tombstone is something I can risk where I am right now. I will try it out soon enough though. :)

    They are correct though. Burger king Myers has always been with the vanity mirror. Tombstone Myers is tombstone Myers.

  • Going to try this build I think I have trail of torment with Michael as per usual the gen rushing is insane at all ranks being able to get successful stalks in without 3 gens going in the first minute in a half is rare. Great ideas and good build!

  • I like trail of Torment on Myers a lot. I would not use noed with this build though. Just my preference. Since it's a build designed to insta kill, having an insta down kinda makes no sense to me. Like if noed has lit up and you still don't have tier 3.....you already lost, you will depip for sure, so what's noed really gonna do? This seems like a waste of a perk slot to me. Nemesis / enduring would go nicely. Whispers or bbq for information for faster tracking and stalking. Corrupt intervention to buy more time early game for stalking. To me this build is about getting that stalk on as fast as possible so you want to have a strong early game. Using an endgame perk for an early game build does not make sense. I think this build could be even stronger if you ditched noed. Personally I always end up going for whispers with this build to find the people who inevitably hide once they realize what's going on.

  • @DCash said:

    I like trail of Torment on Myers a lot. I would not use noed with this build though. Just my preference. Since it's a build designed to insta kill, having an insta down kinda makes no sense to me. Like if noed has lit up and you still don't have tier 3.....you already lost, you will depip for sure, so what's noed really gonna do? This seems like a waste of a perk slot to me. Nemesis / enduring would go nicely. Whispers or bbq for information for faster tracking and stalking. Corrupt intervention to buy more time early game for stalking. To me this build is about getting that stalk on as fast as possible so you want to have a strong early game. Using an endgame perk for an early game build does not make sense. I think this build could be even stronger if you ditched noed. Personally I always end up going for whispers with this build to find the people who inevitably hide once they realize what's going on.

    If I had to guess, NOED is used for the movement speed boost.

    But I agree with you that it's a bad choice. If you have Tier 3 PWYF, you can be 119% as long as you bump into your Obsession 3 times before the games ends/they die. Moving at 123% probably isn't going to make that big of a difference, especially since they'll have the Gates available by that point.

    Corrupt would be a lot better since it will force people into you and help prevent 3 gens popping all at once while you stalk someone, and Whispers is always useful for any Killer's early and late games. I disagree with you on BBQ though; if you're bringing either of the Tombstones you shouldn't spend time going for hooks or bloodpoints - it's just counterproductive.

  • Silent Myers is so fun

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708075#Comment_1708075

    If I had to guess, NOED is used for the movement speed boost.

    But I agree with you that it's a bad choice. If you have Tier 3 PWYF, you can be 119% as long as you bump into your Obsession 3 times before the games ends/they die. Moving at 123% probably isn't going to make that big of a difference, especially since they'll have the Gates available by that point.

    Corrupt would be a lot better since it will force people into you and help prevent 3 gens popping all at once while you stalk someone, and Whispers is always useful for any Killer's early and late games. I disagree with you on BBQ though; if you're bringing either of the Tombstones you shouldn't spend time going for hooks or bloodpoints - it's just counterproductive.

    I didn't say to use bbq. I said to use whispers. The mention of bbq was an example for him to make the choice from.

  • @DCash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1708096#Comment_1708096

    I didn't say to use bbq. I said to use whispers. The mention of bbq was an example for him to make the choice from.

    You said "Whispers or BBQ".

    But it doesn't really matter. I'm just explaining why they might want NOED and why I personally don't think BBQ would be a perk worth taking.

  • @SirCracken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707766#Comment_1707766

    As far as I know I am the first person to come up with this idea.

    Monto already posted a video about that like 3 weeks ago

  • Finally a thread that isn't someone crying about the game. But also a fun build

  • tHiS iS oP pLz nErF

  • Why NOED? It's usually a waste of a perk slot on almost every build but this one NOED is especially useless. Why not something like corrupt or ruin? Because without any kind of slowdown there is no chance that you're gonna get to tier 3 without either a very good map or a very potato set of survivors.

  • Devour Hope Ghostface does the same but better

  • @DCash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707837#Comment_1707837

    They are correct though. Burger king Myers has always been with the vanity mirror. Tombstone Myers is tombstone Myers.

    Lol, I used to think "Burger King Myers" referred to Scratched Mirror Myers builds because it was a reference to how the Burger King would sneak up on people and ambush them with a Whopper.

  • My build:

    Fire up + Play with your Food + Brutal Strength + Bamboozle

    Find obsession, build up 3 stacks, go rampage. Fire Up adds additional speed to the other perks, making chases a summer breeze with brutal ending. Fire Up could also be replaced with Whispers but i never have issues finding survivors. Does have terror radius, but with this much speed that doesn't matter.

  • Maybe corrupt intervention or Discordance to find people quiclky instead of NOED.

  • 😄 people that buy the P2W instakill killers and then use NOED as well just induce derisive laughter from me-just seems like complete overkill attempt and an aversion to using much skill to win.

    It's like when a tier 3 Mikey has to facecamp: also hilarious.

    No disrespect intended, to each their own I guess.

  • @MrLimonka said:

    Devour Hope Ghostface does the same but better

    *thunder crackling*

    Sadface: sigh nevermind

  • This is gonna be so fun when PS4 has a viable frame rate.

  • @SirCracken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707766#Comment_1707766

    As far as I know I am the first person to come up with this idea.

    Actually, if you go watch monto he did it during the ptb of the revamps for Macmillan.

  • ehhh... I just prefer playing hide and go seek with the Insidious on Myers. The first survivor to find me gets tombstoned :D

  • @DarKaron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707659#Comment_1707659

    Funnily enough, there is a topic right now on the fact that OoO is NOT being looked into because "The Survivors who use it don't escape often".

    Jee, Ethan, I WONDER WHY THAT COULD BE...

    Shouldn't they rework it BECAUSE they don't escape that often? Their excuse is kinda dumb.

  • @MargretAtWalmart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1707683#Comment_1707683

    Shouldn't they rework it BECAUSE they don't escape that often? Their excuse is kinda dumb.

    The reason it should be looked at is WHY they don't escape often, not necessarily that they don't often escape in and of itsel.

  • @SirCracken said:

    Well now you can! Introducing:

    The Real Micheal Myers build

    Perks

    Nemesis

    Play With Your Food

    No One Escapes Death

    Trail of Torment

    Addon's

    Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair

    Strategy

    Find as survivor as soon as the match starts. You'll need to stalk the equivalent of 2 full survivors and half of another to get your Evil to tier 3. Getting stunned will allow you to quickly earn PWYF tokens thanks to Nemesis so don't be afraid of pallets. All this is the usual strat when using insta-kill Myers.

    Now the fun part. Once in Evil tier 3 find a gen with a decent amount of progress, which shouldn't be hard since survivors will try to gen rush you anyway, and kick it.

    Did you know?

    That killing people with Michael doesn't deactivate Trail of Torment? Now you do!

    This allows you sneak up on a survivor, kill them, and start searching for the next since you remain Undetectable.

    And you scarcely have to worry about a survivor touching the generator you kicked since, although it's highlighted yellow, who the hell would willingly go near the area that an instant-kill, zero-terror radius, Michael Myers is near?

    That has quickly become my new favorite build on Michael. Although it still suffers from the usual problems of running both of Michaels iridescent add-ons. Mainly the super slow movement speed you have when the match starts. It's an unbelievable amount of fun once it gets going.

    Give it a try!

    Yeah I stopped caring when you said "survivors will try to gen rush you". Why do people like you still have such a problem with the survivors actually completing the one thing that is required from them? Get it through your thick skull already.

  • @DoubleOhMark said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201144/would-you-like-to-instantly-kill-people-whilst-having-no-terror-radius

    Yeah I stopped caring when you said "survivors will try to gen rush you". Why do people like you still have such a problem with the survivors actually completing the one thing that is required from them? Get it through your thick skull already.

    I didn't know it was possible to miss the point so thoroughly.

    The entire point of this post is to recommend a build idea I thought was fun. You took one look at a single phrase and instantly came to the conclusion that I'm somehow slighting every single survivor player? How?

  • I'd trade out NOED for Corrupt.

  • @SirCracken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1710695#Comment_1710695

    I didn't know it was possible to miss the point so thoroughly.

    The entire point of this post is to recommend a build idea I thought was fun. You took one look at a single phrase and instantly came to the conclusion that I'm somehow slighting every single survivor player? How?

    Because either you're not smart enough to hide your true agenda or you now want to defend and backtrack on it when called out. You know exactly what you were implying.


    If your post blatantly propagates opinions like this which are forever the bane of this community then why should anyone care about your post.

  • Michael becomes Sam Fischer and kills everyone build

  • What kind of evil, vile, disgusting human being would put a build that nasty on innocent baby survivors?

    Anyway I'll be using this build later tonight to get that trophy thanks OP! 🙂

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    What kind of evil, vile, disgusting human being would put a build that nasty on innocent baby survivors?

    Anyway I'll be using this build later tonight to get that trophy thanks OP! 🙂

    No problem!

  • @DoubleOhMark said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1710832#Comment_1710832

    Because either you're not smart enough to hide your true agenda or you now want to defend and backtrack on it when called out. You know exactly what you were implying.

    If your post blatantly propagates opinions like this which are forever the bane of this community then why should anyone care about your post.

    You're making a mountain out of nothing.

    Saying that survivors will gen rush you is like saying that killers will hook you. It's both side's respective job. I mentioned it because once survivors realize that you've been stalking them for a while and haven't got to Evil 3 yet they'll work to get the gens done faster before you reach it.

    Your accusation that I'm propagating opinions that are "the bane of this community" are laughably unfounded and lacking in self-awareness.

  • @Toasted_Smegma said:

    I am two for two with this build. It’s so boring until you either pop tier 3 or get max stacks of PWYF.

    First map was Lerys, I found three survivors quick and was able to hit T2 quickly. T3 took forever. Killed one, downed and hooked a second, killed the third with one gen left and then the last popped right by an exit. Blendette ran right to the exit and I made it there before she got to the gate and killed her.

    Second map was a four stack and they put up Ormund. This was DOOOOOODOOOOOO. Myers is so slow, map is so large. They gen rushed me, I got down to one gen and it was almost done when I hit tier 3. Killed someone, hooked another, killed a third. Fourth guy let the hooked guy die and I closed hatch but I had my Trail activated, so once I closed hatch I had NOED going with Trail activated but only one stack of PWYF.

    But the Feng slowly came around the corner right into me. I can only assume she was defecating on herself as I killed her until she died from it.

    Cool build, would suck against competent gen rushers though.

    Yeah. Sadly Michael doesn't have any tools for pressuring the game besides just stalking people.

    I hope he gets a number of buffs in the future because he really needs them.

    One of them could be removing the distance scaling on his stalk so he gets the maximum stalk no matter how far the survivor is, like how Ghost Face stalks people. It makes no sense for stalking to be somehow less effective the further you are from someone.