Lithe is more used than DS......said the devs

I just want to do this dumb achievement but game doesn't work and forced me to slug because "dedicated"

IMG_20201010_012416286~2.jpg

Good thing DS is less used and less popular than Lithe, said a Dev.

2 hours and still trying this achievement.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    However the devs get their information I would like to see a filter option. If you screened this data by red ranks only, I will guarantee DS is used more than lithe.

    Then do it yourself.... No one says you can't get your own stats

    Plus I use lithe over DS in the lower ranks cause I do have DS teachable yet (don't play that much survivor to begin with)

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Stats are generally taking over all ranks and all regions and platforms.

    They do however also take rank into account at times for say rank 20-15 and ranks 5-1 to see if there is any difference.

    Regions and platforms well you're one may see higher usage of some perks than others. This is why personal stats don't really show anything.

    Say in one day over 100 matches you play in that time 1 million different players joined the game. Now only 30k are on your platform and region. Play 100 games you see as killer only 400 survivors out of those numbers. This means you will not see the other 999,599 players or only see 0.04%. Its a minute figure to go by.

    But if multiple players did get their own stats then the numbers would be a hell of a lot bigger and cover more of the playerbase

    With the way the game is now the stats I want to see are relevant enough to be gathered and shown

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675538#Comment_1675538

    Then do it yourself.... No one says you can't get your own stats

    Plus I use lithe over DS in the lower ranks cause I do have DS teachable yet (don't play that much survivor to begin with)

    Pretty hard when the devs don't share half their information or how they went about getting it.

  • I would bet everything BBQ is used more than DS or Lithe.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674822#Comment_1674822

    But if multiple players did get their own stats then the numbers would be a hell of a lot bigger and cover more of the playerbase

    With the way the game is now the stats I want to see are relevant enough to be gathered and shown

    It would take a very large potion of players over multiple regions and platfroms along with weeding out seeing the same survivors in game which on pc is harder since you can change names all the time and then accross multiple ranks.

    Even with 10 players doing it this would only potentially show 0.4% of a playerbase of 1m. 100 would be 4% and so on. All these figures really show is what those players saw at what time they played.

    Since we don't know what size the player base across all platforms actually is if 100 players did it it could be the 4% or 8% it may be 2% so any stats shown would not show anything that is really relevant apart from each ones personal experience.

  • The devs posted some perk percentages May 2019 (see below). The top survivor perks at that time among ranks 1-4 were (percentage of all perks used in these ranks)

    Self-Care 13.6%

    Dead Hard 9.9%

    Adrenaline 9.7%

    Borrowed Time 8.4%

    Iron Will 5.5%


    Lithe was not on any of the top five survivor perk lists by rank (they didn't show ranks 13-20 though because those lower rank players tend to have fairly random perks or just use the starting perks of their survivor.)


    @Peanits said:

    Earlier this week, we asked you what statistics you would like to see. Since then, we have collected data on some of the most popular requests and designed some fancy graphics for them. There are a few things to note:

    • This data does not include the recent PTB.
    • Data involving rank was collected shortly before a rank reset (April 1st to April 7th).
    • These are very general statistics, so use caution before drawing any conclusions.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/719/CPIDC1XE8JBT.jpg

    Average Party Size

    This is the overall average, between all ranks and platforms, of how many other Survivors players are queuing up with. More than half of the total Survivors are playing solo, while only 3-6% are playing in a full Survive With Friends group. This is based on the group size out of the total number of matches.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/771/II0BH5BS6HP0.jpg

    Party Size Survival Rate

    This is the average chance of Survival per Survivor depending on the size of the Survive With Friends group they are playing in. This is an average between all ranks on all platforms.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/270/X1L1JQEBEOMA.jpg

    Survival Rate by Rank

    This graph shows the average rate of survival per Survivor at any given rank, per platform. Please note: The data collected is using your rank after the match, so players who depipped from rank 1 down to rank 2 would appear as rank 2 for our purposes. This is likely the reason why you'll notice a large gap between the survival rate of rank 1 and rank 2: Players who survived were more likely to pip and maintain their rank, while those who died were more likely to depip and lose their rank.

    This data was also collected between April 1st and April 7th, after the pipping thresholds were originally changed but before they were later tweaked to be more forgiving for Survivors. Because of that, the statistics at this rank are from a small sample size consisting solely of the best players that could maintain rank 1 with the strict pipping conditions.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/198/WJGATDU9GIYC.jpg

    Average Game Length

    This graph shows the average game length at any given rank for each platform. This is the time from the start of the match until the final Survivor either escapes or is sacrificed.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/103/8BOLFYNH0D9I.jpg

    Most Popular Killer by Rank

    This chart shows which Killer is the most popular depending on rank, per platform. For example, on PC from rank 1-4, nurse is the most popular Killer, while Hillbilly tends to be more popular from rank 5-12. The highest overall usage for any Killer at a given rank is the Nurse at rank 1, coming in at 22.39%.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/398/4A494UUNC0WZ.jpg

    Highest and Lowest Kill Rates

    This chart shows the deadliest (yellow) and least deadly (red) Killers per platform. These stats are an average for all ranks. Since there are four Survivors, a 50% kill rate equates to two Survivors escaping and two Survivors dying.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/928/2YVQMEWUS0KN.jpg

    Most Used Perks (Survivor)

    This chart shows the most popular Survivor perks based on rank ranges between all platforms. We decided not to display ranks 13-20 as they tend to be more random (newer, lower ranked players tend to use whichever perks they have rather than picking what they want specifically). The numbers displayed are the percentage that perk is used of all perks used at that rank.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/781/T8VE1J9V3G07.jpg

    Most Used Perks (Killer)

    This chart shows the most popular Killer perks based on rank ranges between all platforms. Like the Survivor perks above, we decided not to show ranks 13-20. The number displayed are a percentage of the total perks used at that rank range.

    Is there something that confuses you? Maybe you'd like to know a more precise number on one of these stats? I'll be doing a live Q&A in the official Dead by Daylight Discord server tomorrow at 2PM EST.

    If you are not in the Official Discord server, you can join here: https://discord.gg/549m9NT

    The Q&A will take place in the #game-discussion channel.


    P.S. Obviously this list could have changed since then, this is just the most recent one I could find.

  • @EvilJoshy

    There's the general stats: Perks, killers, maps, kills, gens completed

    Then there's specific ones like: the times of the first chase, first hit/down/hook, first gen completed, heals, unhooks

    (trying to get all players involved so some stats can be done by survivor players)

    @twistedmonkey

    With cross play enabled platform shouldn't matter (only to the player on the platform) we are all players of this game

    The more players get their own stats the devs (might) make adjustments to their stat tracking or release more (like R6 Siege)

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674455#Comment_1674455

    They said it a while ago, a few months ago I believe, even Otzdarva started bringing a mori for lithe users when they said that.

    And yeah, Feng is free on ps4, I'm not sure on xbox.

    Also I believe it was when people said that DS is more popular and they said something close to "Lithe is more used than DS"

    She's free on switch base game too. Sorry if someone said that already, lol, Im late.

  • B58911C8-1766-4D30-A155-FC23CEAF2A15.jpeg

    If this helps here you go lol

  • @HagIsBestGirl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674458#Comment_1674458

    She's free on switch base game too. Sorry if someone said that already, lol, Im late.

    Never late!! Believe it or not I forgot about the switch, sorry about that.

    The Switch is only missing Freddy and Quentin right?.

    Thank you! I will use that list as a "how to do a list of perks", I appreciate it!

  • @TruEternity said:

    So you're pointing out what? They had DS in a situation as a killer you don't care if they have it?

    I understand what you were trying to point out, but it's just more pointless whining about DS/Unbreakable.

    Yea it sad to whine about them because it never get fix.

  • I mean, I'm one of the weird survivors who almost never used DS BT Unbreakable in my three years of on and off playing of this game. But ever since crossplay, toxicity seems to intensified to the point that I started put on BT to help the team from the camps. If I also pack DS, I would have got myself out of so many tunnels (or at least extended chases). Now I'm considering to also use it as well because of that.

    Whose fault is this? I don't think it's fair to say it's only killers. If both sides can be more respectful to each other, we wouldn't be stuck in the never ending cycle of toxicity.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674483#Comment_1674483

    I think this is a good moment to nerf DS hard. Since its used in every match and its frustrating for new players.

    Imagine still being salty about Ruin, when it’s dare I say....better now

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    When did they say that? If it's true, they probably meant on all ranks and console, since Feng Min is for free on there I think.

    Just because Feng is free, doesn't mean DS isn't any less popular than on PC.

  • Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but is that infinite myers with tombstone? If so, did you ever even need to hook anyone?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675002#Comment_1675002

    You're both missing the fact that you don't play at every rank or on every platform.

    Console maybe. But in my own statistic and every other one i saw, there are the same 9 meta perks.

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674455#Comment_1674455

    Just because Feng is free, doesn't mean DS isn't any less popular than on PC.

    Who talked about Decisive Strike?

  • They know DS is a problem, why they don't change it is not information I am privi to but they know. Perhaps there is some grand game changing update on the way that will overhaul tons of base mechanics and DS gets changed then, or maybe they think they will lose out of money if it's nerfed, who knows.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I just want to do this dumb achievement but game doesn't work and forced me to slug because "dedicated"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2X6B1ERVNLV2/img-20201010-012416286-7e2.jpg

    Good thing DS is less used and less popular than Lithe, said a Dev.

    2 hours and still trying this achievement.

    Facts. Every Rank 1 game I've ever been has had DS in it but Lithe is a rarity because everyone uses DH or SB. They really need to look at Ranks 1-10 because hardly anyone uses Lithe in them and that's when balance actually matters. I'm sorry, Rank 15s will lose because of their lack of skill and not because of balancing issues.


    I also want to point out they calculate DS on a one person basis like a Killer but don't realize that they have to count four people for Survivor for it to be an actual fair comparison to DBD. If they actually calculated Survivor perks right, I can guarantee that DS would be seen just as much as Ruin in Red Ranks. I don't even want them to nerf it, I just want them to admit that DS is used a lot because it is and stop pretending it isn't.

  • The top 9 definitely feels correct. After that it becomes a little more random (you have flip-flop in there but ive never seen that) but the most used 9 are definitely correct.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I just want to do this dumb achievement but game doesn't work and forced me to slug because "dedicated"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2X6B1ERVNLV2/img-20201010-012416286-7e2.jpg

    Good thing DS is less used and less popular than Lithe, said a Dev.

    2 hours and still trying this achievement.

    As you're a ps player I will say this in terms that's understandable, ds is only spooky scary if you're literally chasing down the same person non stop, don't wanna deal with it? Either get it over with fast or wait it and find another player, a survivor gets downed 9 times outta 10 even if it's not a SWF someone will try to come help if they've been on the ground for a few seconds. You'll get there buddy just keep playing killer till you're better no biggy

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    @EvilJoshy

    There's the general stats: Perks, killers, maps, kills, gens completed

    Then there's specific ones like: the times of the first chase, first hit/down/hook, first gen completed, heals, unhooks

    (trying to get all players involved so some stats can be done by survivor players)

    @twistedmonkey

    With cross play enabled platform shouldn't matter (only to the player on the platform) we are all players of this game

    The more players get their own stats the devs (might) make adjustments to their stat tracking or release more (like R6 Siege)

    Of course it matters as we can only see peak numbers on steam, the other platforms we do not know how many players there are so we cannot determine anything from a number from personal stats apart from what that player alone sees.

    The devs do track almost everything from characters used, kills, escapes, usages of perks, time in game, gen being done before kills, items usage, length of a chase, maps and loops times etc etc.

    They probably dont show them anymore as each and every time they are ridiculed, this very thread is an indication of this. If the playerbase wont beleive them as it doesnt fit what they see then why bother?

  • @twistedmonkey

    The dev's themselves called their own stats useless

    This thread only seeks to improve and show what we want to see

    Why does it matter the platform... to split the players into their platform for what? To say that PC players do this and PS players do this etc...?

    Since the dev's have all the stats then show us every so often... like R6 Siege does every season

    If they do show stats then dont also say that those stats are not good and dont read into them

  • That's a straight up lie from them.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    @twistedmonkey

    The dev's themselves called their own stats useless

    This thread only seeks to improve and show what we want to see

    Why does it matter the platform... to split the players into their platform for what? To say that PC players do this and PS players do this etc...?

    Since the dev's have all the stats then show us every so often... like R6 Siege does every season

    If they do show stats then dont also say that those stats are not good and dont read into them

    They Said the stats we saw on kill rates included dc but the ones they use themselves are far from useless as they can see them without that.

    I am not separating the platforms I am saying we do not know how many play on others so to get a metric is not possible. Its like asking 300 peolple in the street how many prefer burgers over hot dogs and stating it as fact for a country from the results of one city.

    As I said they did show stats but then people do not believe them. Again take this post as an example of what happens when they release a stat and state lithe is used more than DS which is an easy one to get. They are basically damned if they do and damned if they dont as it does not fit into what some want to believe.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1676505#Comment_1676505

    They Said the stats we saw on kill rates included dc but the ones they use themselves are far from useless as they can see them without that.

    I am not separating the platforms I am saying we do not know how many play on others so to get a metric is not possible. Its like asking 300 peolple in the street how many prefer burgers over hot dogs and stating it as fact for a country from the results of one city.

    As I said they did show stats but then people do not believe them. Again take this post as an example of what happens when they release a stat and state lithe is used more than DS which is an easy one to get. They are basically damned if they do and damned if they dont as it does not fit into what some want to believe.

    Fair enough

  • @CalamityJane said:

    Ok but how is this the achievement to complain about it with? You literally never have to hook someone.

    Cuz you have to stalk for like 30 seconds up close and prolly like a whole minute from far away and your moving even slower then tier 1 Myers cause one of the add ons

  • @KingMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197323/lithe-is-more-used-than-ds-said-the-devs

    As you're a ps player I will say this in terms that's understandable, ds is only spooky scary if you're literally chasing down the same person non stop, don't wanna deal with it? Either get it over with fast or wait it and find another player, a survivor gets downed 9 times outta 10 even if it's not a SWF someone will try to come help if they've been on the ground for a few seconds. You'll get there buddy just keep playing killer till you're better no biggy

    I'm on pc though, but people think that I'm complaining about DS when in fact I'm just complaining about the the total usage of that perk.

    I'm not new at the game as well about 2.5k hours adding ps4 and pc, I just hate the achievement as well (did it on ps4 now still trying on pc).

    But I appreciate that you were kind.

    P.S, I guess I'm just dumb for caring about achievements lol

  • For everyone in this thread, I just read every comment and read my post/thread however you want to call it and realized that it may have sounded salty.

    In fact no, I just want to point out that there are a few things that the devs don't look at, these survivors were good and I think they were a bully squad didn't worked for them but didn't worked for me as well.

    I want a simple discussion just like how you are currently doing with each other.

    That match made me do an experiment which a lot of you have done already and I understand that just because it happens to me it will happen to everyone.

    Keep up the great discussions and great job for keeping it civil to everyone.

    P.S: this is not a "I hate the devs" post, I don't hate them for anything, I may disagree but never hate them, again they made this game which has been my fav game for 2 years with all the flaws it may have.

  • Did they actually say that? If so, that's the most cherrypicked dataset I've ever seen. How about look at everyone above Rank 10... or filter out anyone who hasn't unlocked Laurie or the Teachable first (at least!), then tell me what perk is used more than DS. lol

  • @UMCorian said:

    Did they actually say that? If so, that's the most cherrypicked dataset I've ever seen. How about look at everyone above Rank 10... or filter out anyone who hasn't unlocked Laurie or the Teachable first (at least!), then tell me what perk is used more than DS. lol

    They said it a while ago, I want to say around 6 months ago? Or even longer, probably when ruin got changed.

    They said that Lithe is used more than DS.

    I can't recall which dev said it though.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I just want to do this dumb achievement but game doesn't work and forced me to slug because "dedicated"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2X6B1ERVNLV2/img-20201010-012416286-7e2.jpg

    Good thing DS is less used and less popular than Lithe, said a Dev.

    2 hours and still trying this achievement.

    That achievement needs a rework, tbh. I tried for it and 3 times didn't get it because the last person would DC just to spite me and end the game before the mori finished or I'd get Ormond with lockers every few meters so that I couldn't do it to the last person who again was trying to spite me. That I've earned it fair and square multiple times and have still been unable to get it, because the other people wanted to annoy me is incredibly bad design.


    As for the DS thing...their stats don't lie. I don't see any more than 1 DS per game in EU, except in very rare occasions. Hell, often when I play survivor, there is literally no obsession. DS won't stop you getting this achievement, though. Just spiteful survivors.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197323/lithe-is-more-used-than-ds-said-the-devs

    That achievement needs a rework, tbh. I tried for it and 3 times didn't get it because the last person would DC just to spite me and end the game before the mori finished or I'd get Ormond with lockers every few meters so that I couldn't do it to the last person who again was trying to spite me. That I've earned it fair and square multiple times and have still been unable to get it, because the other people wanted to annoy me is incredibly bad design.

    As for the DS thing...their stats don't lie. I don't see any more than 1 DS per game in EU, except in very rare occasions. Hell, often when I play survivor, there is literally no obsession. DS won't stop you getting this achievement, though. Just spiteful survivors.

    This achievement and the 3 blink grab need a rework, and yeah I have it on ps4, I just wanted to 100% on pc.

    And that is weird, I usually see it 3-4 per match but I'm in US servers, good to know EU players don't have to rely on a perk to play great.

    Also, this achievement is turning into my bane of existance again, I don't remember having issues when I did it on ps4.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1677051#Comment_1677051

    This achievement and the 3 blink grab need a rework, and yeah I have it on ps4, I just wanted to 100% on pc.

    And that is weird, I usually see it 3-4 per match but I'm in US servers, good to know EU players don't have to rely on a perk to play great.

    Also, this achievement is turning into my bane of existance again, I don't remember having issues when I did it on ps4.

    I agree; 3 blink grab should just be blink grab in general, imo.

    More people know about it now, especially on PC. I'd guess that's why. Idk, though, at the point where I'm last person I'd just let the poor guy going for it to get it.


    When I played on Oce servers, there were a lot of sweat squads running it, but I find EU is definitely a bit more laid back on the survivor side, for the most part. There are factors such as countries. For example, I find Russians are awful to have in my games for either role; always so toxic. And it doesn't help that the killers from there are being boosted by the fact they play on high latency. :)

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1677084#Comment_1677084

    I agree; 3 blink grab should just be blink grab in general, imo.

    More people know about it now, especially on PC. I'd guess that's why. Idk, though, at the point where I'm last person I'd just let the poor guy going for it to get it.

    When I played on Oce servers, there were a lot of sweat squads running it, but I find EU is definitely a bit more laid back on the survivor side, for the most part. There are factors such as countries. For example, I find Russians are awful to have in my games for either role; always so toxic. And it doesn't help that the killers from there are being boosted by the fact they play on high latency. :)

    I've been thinking of farming the 3 blink grab right now, like put a cake, let the survivors know that I just want to farm, grab them and let them take the ez w.

    Are russian servers that bad? Or they just have bad internet?

    And yeah from what I've heard EU servers are more chill, less toxic and mostly play for fun without sweating for the W, don't get me wrong, I know that there are players like that anf EU have amazing competitive teams but most just seem to play for fun.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1677110#Comment_1677110

    I've been thinking of farming the 3 blink grab right now, like put a cake, let the survivors know that I just want to farm, grab them and let them take the ez w.

    Are russian servers that bad? Or they just have bad internet?

    And yeah from what I've heard EU servers are more chill, less toxic and mostly play for fun without sweating for the W, don't get me wrong, I know that there are players like that anf EU have amazing competitive teams but most just seem to play for fun.

    There are no Russian servers; they connect to the EU server, meaning they have ~110+ ping, which means they get a LOT of hits they shouldn't. I also find this happens with console killers, which I think is related to their frames/hardware limitations.


    Honestly, the devs confirmed a while back they have no plans to make a server closer to Russia despite the number of players there being similar to that in Australia, so it's not going to get any better. Just boosts bad killers.


    Yep, don't get me wrong, when you get the sweat squad you'll hate your life just as much as any other killer but man it's just so more chill. Toxicity is still rife, though.

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674922#Comment_1674922

    Imagine still being salty about Ruin, when it’s dare I say....better now

    Oh it IS definetly better... for survivors.

    Old Ruin required survivors to have skill in hitting skill checks. They took the skill out of skill checks (oh the irony).

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674934#Comment_1674934

    Each side has 4 objectives. They happen to be called the Emblems.

    4 killer objectives in a nutshell:

    • defend gens (totally not in the killers hands)
    • hooks n kills (it takes points away, if survivors escape your grasp or get up from dying. With the DS/Unbreakable meta...)
    • run in circles (ironically the longer you run, the more points you get)
    • spam m1 (if you use m2 to down survivors, or by a miracle manage to grab a survivor, you won´t get points/less points)

    4 survivor objectives in a nutshell:

    • hold m1 (gens)
    • hold m1 (heals)
    • run in circles (maybe the points were switched with the killers objective, and no one noticed)
    • spam ctrl at the exit gate
  • I don't see Lithe at all.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1675517#Comment_1675517

    4 killer objectives in a nutshell:

    • defend gens (totally not in the killers hands)
    • hooks n kills (it takes points away, if survivors escape your grasp or get up from dying. With the DS/Unbreakable meta...)
    • run in circles (ironically the longer you run, the more points you get)
    • spam m1 (if you use m2 to down survivors, or by a miracle manage to grab a survivor, you won´t get points/less points)

    4 survivor objectives in a nutshell:

    • hold m1 (gens)
    • hold m1 (heals)
    • run in circles (maybe the points were switched with the killers objective, and no one noticed)
    • spam ctrl at the exit gate

    Ok, so not everyone teabags at gates. Shock and horror, I know.

    Some of us also have different crouch functions. I happen to have LT for my crouch.


    Generators are also controlled by the killer more than you let on.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679602#Comment_1679602

    Ok, so not everyone teabags at gates. Shock and horror, I know.

    Some of us also have different crouch functions. I happen to have LT for my crouch.

    Generators are also controlled by the killer more than you let on.

    Well when it comes to genrators. That depends on a number of things. Map size for one. Does the killer have mobility or not? Are the survivors stacking together on a single gen or spreading out and doing gens solo? All of these factors can effect how much control one side or the other has over their ability to defend or get gens done. That is before taking into account any possible rng with gen spreads, that can make them worst or better for one side or the other to get their objective done. Any case someone could make up for gens, might be true for a single match but on the same map, that case can no longer be true, due to the rng. Since one match, the gens could spawn very close together favoring the killer and than on the same map in a different match, the gens spawn massively spread out. Not taking into account pallet and loop spawns. It's hard to say any element is really true in 100% of matches, due to not only the rng of the map but also the rng of who you might be going against. You might be going against brand new players or people who have been playing for years with 6000 plus hours.

  • @burt0r said:

    The thing is that the devs still take all of community as their base for claims from what I heard.

    They always average over all ranks which makes nearly every statement they post watered down to irrelevance.

    This is the case. They twist and turn and morph data and statistics into something that's no longer valuable.

  • A little confused. Are you mad about how prevalent DS is, or how difficult Evil Incarnate is? Because Evil Incarnate doesn't even require hooking or downing survivors - therefore making DS a non-issue.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    When did they say that? If it's true, they probably meant on all ranks and console, since Feng Min is for free on there I think.

    Not sure if it has been answered yet, but they said that during a Q&A I believe when they nerfed ruin.

    There was a question about nerfing survivor perks and they said that no survivor perk was as much used as ruin was.

    Only lithe came close, according to the devs.


    @OldHunterLight said:

    I just want to do this dumb achievement but game doesn't work and forced me to slug because "dedicated"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2X6B1ERVNLV2/img-20201010-012416286-7e2.jpg

    Good thing DS is less used and less popular than Lithe, said a Dev.

    2 hours and still trying this achievement.

    The devs are just ignorance about what is really happening.

    They switch to much from across all ranks to ranks specifically back to all ranks combined.

    At which point they lost track of what numbers they are tracking.

    The old ruin was because I believe 80%of the killers in red ranks were using that perk.

    Than they come with a survivor perk across all ranks.

    Like how can you compare a perk you have numbers from only 1 colour rank to a perk with numbers from all colours? 🤷‍♂️

    At least look in the same rank colour and what perks are used a lot there, cause if they did they would see lithe is barely used in red ranks.

    Back then and still to this day I only see it on rare occasions.


    About the achievement try doing it on the game map.

    And use tinkerer, it is very fun when tinkerer pops and you are tier 3.

    Also,and you probably do it allready, when following the obsession, turn away for a token, than start follow them again, there is no need for nemesis there.

    The perks i used (and this was a long time ago) was old ruin, spirit fury, enduring and play with your food.

  • Why not autoheaven? Way less high walls = easier to stalk and some maps are very small and central

1 2 ›