My take on character sexualities

I’ve seen some arguments on Twitter lately so i was just wondering what the take on it was here.. personally I feel like there the characters shouldn’t have set in stone sexualities (lore clearly stating this is who they are and how they identify) I feel like it should be left up to the player to decide.. that way there’s room for new ships and what not..

although here’s how I personally would identify the characters.. I would love to hear feed back so feel free to lemme know if you agree or disagree with anything - !!!!!! EDIT: THIS IS MY OPINION AND IM NOT SAYING THIS SHOULD BE CANNON !!!! SORRY IF IT DOESNT MATCH YOURS !!!!!!

dwight - gay

meg - bi

claudette - straight or asexual

jake - straight/possibly pan?

nea - lesbian

Ace - straight (although he’s a bit flamboyant he strikes me as they type to be a bit of a homophobe)

Feng - Straight

David - Bi

Kate - straight/bi-curious

Adam - Straight

Jeff - Bi/Pan

Jane - Pan

Yui - Lesbian

Zarina - Bi

Felix - straight/possibly bi?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614092#Comment_1614092

    Liking a certain color is preference lol but someone’s personality and style definitely can show your sexuality.. example - MOST straight men don’t wear makeup or crop tops some maybe straight but a majority aren’t..

    Again - personality/style and sexual preference are not linked. At all. How do you know straight men don't wear make up? Did you go and ask the majority of them? Maybe they won't even tell you because YOU WILL LITERALLY JUDGE THEM based on that.

    You're judging by appearance and mannerisms, and that's absolutely despicable.

    I am convinced you created this thread for the sole purpose of baiting people. You keep saying "read the lore", when the lore mentions NOTHING about sexual preference. It's a big run around with you.

  • He seems to me like that cocky womanizer guy that does bad jokes about everyone and everything lol

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    I’ve seen some arguments on Twitter lately so i was just wondering what the take on it was here.. personally I feel like there the characters shouldn’t have set in stone sexualities (lore clearly stating this is who they are and how they identify) I feel like it should be left up to the player to decide.. that way there’s room for new ships and what not..

    although here’s how I personally would identify the characters.. I would love to hear feed back so feel free to lemme know if you agree or disagree with anything - !!!!!! EDIT: THIS IS MY OPINION AND IM NOT SAYING THIS SHOULD BE CANNON !!!! SORRY IF IT DOESNT MATCH YOURS !!!!!!

    dwight - gay

    meg - bi

    claudette - straight or asexual

    jake - straight/possibly pan?

    nea - lesbian

    Ace - straight (although he’s a bit flamboyant he strikes me as they type to be a bit of a homophobe)

    Feng - Straight

    David - Bi

    Kate - straight/bi-curious

    Adam - Straight

    Jeff - Bi/Pan

    Jane - Pan

    Yui - Lesbian

    Zarina - Bi

    Felix - straight/possibly bi?

    Personally, this is how I see them-

    Dwight- Straight

    Meg- Straight

    Claudette- Asexual

    Jake- Gay

    Nea- Bi

    David- Straight

    Ace- Maybe Bi? Haven't thought much about him tbh.

    Feng- Bi, leans straight.

    Kate- Straight

    Adam- Straight

    Jeff- Straight

    Yui- Bi

    Felix- Haven't read his lore, so not sure where I stand on it.

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614096#Comment_1614096

    Plenty of bisexual men marry females.. what’s your point?

    attaching random sexuality to fake virtual characters for absolutely no reason when the game has quite literally nothing to do with sexuality ever just to meet some agenda is weird why can't you just accept that they are characters and move on

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614105#Comment_1614105

    Again - personality/style and sexual preference are not linked. At all. How do you know straight men don't wear make up? Did you go and ask the majority of them? Maybe they won't even tell you because YOU WILL LITERALLY JUDGE THEM based on that.

    You're judging by appearance and mannerisms, and that's absolutely despicable.

    I am convinced you created this thread for the sole purpose of baiting people. You keep saying "read the lore", when the lore mentions NOTHING about sexual preference. It's a big run around with you.

    I literally made this thread for the purpose of it being a fun discussion for everyone to discuss what THEIR perspective of the topic was.. as a person who identifys as lgbt I would love to see more representation in media.. but because of people like you hating on and shooting down fun discussions and what not on representation, making me look like the bad guy when the topic is ON A VIDEO GAME remind you these people ARE NOT REAL and are ENTIRLY MADE UP.. also pently of ppl assume people are gay simple on the fact of how they act not even getting to know them so how am I a “despicable person” when I have read the lore of the and have seen every outfit of every character a million times? I know these characters, I see their outfits and I know how they act/behave through lore based on that I have IMAGINED MY IDEA of who these characters are.. and never have I ever said in the text that what I have said should be cannon..

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614112#Comment_1614112

    attaching random sexuality to fake virtual characters for absolutely no reason when the game has quite literally nothing to do with sexuality ever just to meet some agenda is weird why can't you just accept that they are characters and move on

    The game has nothing to do with lore either but a majority of ppl love to state “tHaTs nOt iN tHe LoRe”

  • @illuminaegi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/190861/my-take-on-character-sexualities

    Personally, this is how I see them-

    Dwight- Straight

    Meg- Straight

    Claudette- Asexual

    Jake- Gay

    Nea- Bi

    David- Straight

    Ace- Maybe Bi? Haven't thought much about him tbh.

    Feng- Bi, leans straight.

    Kate- Straight

    Adam- Straight

    Jeff- Straight

    Yui- Bi

    Felix- Haven't read his lore, so not sure where I stand on it.

    I can defenitly see feng possibly being bi and agree with a few others too thanks for sharing your opinion I appreciate it <3

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614090#Comment_1614090

    The problem here is, is how offended so many people are over a little representation..

    We don't need representation.

    Stop forcing your identity politics where they don't belong.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614099#Comment_1614099

    We don't need representation.

    Stop forcing your identity politics where they don't belong.

    I didn’t ask if we needed representation.. thanks tho lol

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    I’ve seen some arguments on Twitter lately so i was just wondering what the take on it was here.. personally I feel like there the characters shouldn’t have set in stone sexualities (lore clearly stating this is who they are and how they identify) I feel like it should be left up to the player to decide.. that way there’s room for new ships and what not..

    although here’s how I personally would identify the characters.. I would love to hear feed back so feel free to lemme know if you agree or disagree with anything - !!!!!! EDIT: THIS IS MY OPINION AND IM NOT SAYING THIS SHOULD BE CANNON !!!! SORRY IF IT DOESNT MATCH YOURS !!!!!!

    dwight - gay

    meg - bi

    claudette - straight or asexual

    jake - straight/possibly pan?

    nea - lesbian

    Ace - straight (although he’s a bit flamboyant he strikes me as they type to be a bit of a homophobe)

    Feng - Straight

    David - Bi

    Kate - straight/bi-curious

    Adam - Straight

    Jeff - Bi/Pan

    Jane - Pan

    Yui - Lesbian

    Zarina - Bi

    Felix - straight/possibly bi?

    why do you go out of your way to give one of the few straight guys on your list an extra little bigoted view to go along with his sexuality?

  • who cares tho about a characters sexuality in a party game

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614090#Comment_1614090

    The problem here is, is how offended so many people are over a little representation..

    Nobody is offended about representation. People are bothered by the fact that you're pulling these things quite literally out of your rectal cavity. Saying they are based on "lore", when the lore mentions jack diddly succotash as relates to anything about sexual preference. People are bothered by your broken logic, and it makes you look like you created this thread just to virtue signal.

    Representation has NOTHING to do with it.

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614134#Comment_1614134

    The game has nothing to do with lore either but a majority of ppl love to state “tHaTs nOt iN tHe LoRe”

    Ah yes this game has nothing to do with lore while literally every item, addon, perk, even character has some sort of lore filled flavor text and some even have 2, but no sexuality which has only been mentioned once is much more integral for your agenda so I guess it works

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614145#Comment_1614145

    Ah yes this game has nothing to do with lore while literally every item, addon, perk, even character has some sort of lore filled flavor text and some even have 2, but no sexuality which has only been mentioned once is much more integral for your agenda so I guess it works

    But do what those perks say help you when your in chase with a killer? No.. Ooo what about when your dying on hook? No.. what the perks, items or whatever your point is have no benefit of you playing in a match.. so what’s your point?

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614191#Comment_1614191

    But do what those perks say help you when your in chase with a killer? No.. Ooo what about when your dying on hook? No.. what the perks, items or whatever your point is have no benefit of you playing in a match.. so what’s your point?

    and the sexualities benefit characters mid match, thanks for writing my argument for me by the way I knew I wanted to make one like that but it was too much effort

  • Adam\David\Dwight\Felix are all gay as hell. Felix has a 'girlfriend' that is pregnant by some random dude and he is pretending to be the father so her baby can have a dad on the certificate. LOL

    Claudette and Huntres are asexual. Sometimes Claude comes around Anna's house and teaches her safe mushrooms to eat. They also watch Lifetime movies together and moan over how rediculous. They feel bonded over someghing(asexuality) but don't know what the feeling is yet.

    Clown is attracted to men but his need to suck on lady fingers confused him.

    Kate is actually a man and he likes women. He just likes dressing like a women but doesn't identify with being one.

    Meg is to full of herself to like anyone but herself. She runs for a runners high which is the only way for her to get off...lol

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614099#Comment_1614099

    Nobody is offended about representation. People are bothered by the fact that you're pulling these things quite literally out of your rectal cavity. Saying they are based on "lore", when the lore mentions jack diddly succotash as relates to anything about sexual preference. People are bothered by your broken logic, and it makes you look like you created this thread just to virtue signal.

    Representation has NOTHING to do with it.

    how many times are you gonna post on this thread? Every post is the same thing.. and every time I respond by saying the same thing to you WHATS IT MATTER HOW I GOT IT?! ITS SIMPLY ONE PERSON ON THE INTERNETS OPINON ABOUT A FRICKIN VIDEO GAME

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614201#Comment_1614201

    and the sexualities benefit characters mid match, thanks for writing my argument for me by the way I knew I wanted to make one like that but it was too much effort

    Yea so what’s it matter, lore doesn’t mean anything but it’s here so what’s the problem with sexuality?

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614157#Comment_1614157

    I didn’t ask if we needed representation.. thanks tho lol

    You literally just said it.

    "The problem here is, is how offended so many people are over a little representation"

    No one is offended at representation. We are offended that you force your identity politics where they don't belong. This is a MF video game. Just let people imagine the characters however they want. Stop trying to define everything and place it in a neat little box.

  • @Buttercake said:

    Adam\David\Dwight\Felix are all gay as hell. Felix has a 'girlfriend' that is pregnant by some random dude and he is pretending to be the father so her baby can have a dad on the certificate. LOL

    Claudette and Huntres are asexual. Sometimes Claude comes around Anna's house and teaches her safe mushrooms to eat. They also watch Lifetime movies together and moan over how rediculous. They feel bonded over someghing(asexuality) but don't know what the feeling is yet.

    Clown is attracted to men but his need to suck on lady fingers confused him.

    Kate is actually a man and he likes women. He just likes dressing like a women but doesn't identify with being one.

    Meg is to full of herself to like anyone but herself. She runs for a runners high which is the only way for her to get off...lol

    LMFAOO I LOVE THISSS!!! this is exactly what I made this thread for jokes and simple discussion XD I appreciate your Awnser and loved the Claudette and huntress story lol

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614204#Comment_1614204

    Yea so what’s it matter, lore doesn’t mean anything but it’s here so what’s the problem with sexuality?

    There is a difference that I pointed out but you didn't bother to see so ill say it again, the lore is all there already written for us but the sexuality part you are just making up out of no where for no reason

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614099#Comment_1614099

    We don't need representation.

    Stop forcing your identity politics where they don't belong.

    I mean, with how many characters there are that have quite a bit of lacking lore, and the fact that the Devs themselves have stated that you can see these characters however you like (such as Autistic), I don't see how people seeing the characters as LGBT is pushing identity politics where they don' t belong. It's not cannon, and it doesn't effect the game/lore.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614213#Comment_1614213

    There is a difference that I pointed out but you didn't bother to see so ill say it again, the lore is all there already written for us but the sexuality part you are just making up out of no where for no reason

    the lore is all just “made up” too it serves no purpose but it’s there.. again I’ll ask you why sexuality is such a problem? It may not serve a purpose but why can’t it be included? like you love to say “your not providing evidence”

  • @illuminaegi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614157#Comment_1614157

    I mean, with how many characters there are that have quite a bit of lacking lore, and the fact that the Devs themselves have stated that you can see these characters however you like (such as Autistic), I don't see how people seeing the characters as LGBT is pushing identity politics where they don' t belong. It's not cannon, and it doesn't effect the game/lore.

    Sitting here trying to quantify someone's sexuality is 100% identity politics. That's exactly what that is.

  • @illuminaegi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614157#Comment_1614157

    I mean, with how many characters there are that have quite a bit of lacking lore, and the fact that the Devs themselves have stated that you can see these characters however you like (such as Autistic), I don't see how people seeing the characters as LGBT is pushing identity politics where they don' t belong. It's not cannon, and it doesn't effect the game/lore.

    exactly my point.. I stated that.. this was me just hoping to have fun engaging conversation.. most people just took it too far or got too easily offended to see that

  • Instead of going back and changing people why not just make new characters who fit these things. I think people who care will appreciate that more then getting a second used character that all of sudden meant to represent them. Remember Overwatch and Solider 76? Ya... no one was celebrating that.

  • @BillyMain77 said:

    Its a video game... What is the world coming to.

    Legit. This game is about people trying not too die from the most horrible creatures/people in the multiverse, who cares if Clown takes it in the bum.

  • @Bradyguy99 said:

    Instead of going back and changing people why not just make new characters who fit these things. I think people who care will appreciate that more then getting a second used character that all of sudden meant to represent them. Remember Overwatch and Solider 76? Ya... no one was celebrating that.

    That’s an amazing point !

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614020#Comment_1614020

    Legit. This game is about people trying not too die from the most horrible creatures/people in the multiverse, who cares if Clown takes it in the bum.

    No, Clown doesn't take it. He's a top. 💋

  • Why does it matter?

    Damn 2020.

  • Thanks. If you're going to do it do it right. But also don't make it their only character trait either. Make them like every other survivor. Just throw in their partner or something being same sex and done.

  • Pyramid head is attractive to women, especially Nurse(obviously). He's tried to tell her so many times but she's so quick he can't even get a hold of her to talk to. He wrote her a love letter that Doctor intercepted and burned! Every time you hear Doctor laugh it's him thinking about how he burned that letter!

    also Doc likes it rough, that's why he orgasms anytime you throw a pallet on him. ☺

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614171#Comment_1614171

    how many times are you gonna post on this thread? Every post is the same thing.. and every time I respond by saying the same thing to you WHATS IT MATTER HOW I GOT IT?! ITS SIMPLY ONE PERSON ON THE INTERNETS OPINON ABOUT A FRICKIN VIDEO GAME

    How many times are you going to post in this thread? Odd question o.O

  • Dwight- Gay, he seems like th shy gay dork tyoe

    Meg- Straight or Maybe Bi, but maybe dosent put to much thought in to it


    Claud-Straight, I think she'd be like Meg in the not caring regard but not as much


    Jake- Just straight I think


    Nea-Lesbian definitely


    Ace- I agree with op but I'd guess straight


    Feng - Straight I'd say, as she "Woke up in places she didn't remember"


    David- Is Bi but keeps it under wraps. Sort of like Rosa from Brooklyn99


    Kate- Straight, but this one is biased as I think Kate is cute


    Adam-Straight


    Jeff-I'd say he's straight


    Jane- Openly an asexual, sometimes talks about it and supports her fans struggling with they're sexuality on her show.


    Yui-Openly Lesbian


    Zarina-Straight to possibly bi curious,


    Felix absolutely no clue, read about 2 paragraphs on his Lore but I have the attention span of a fly. But people say he has a girl?


    I tend to Dodge posts like these but I figured I'd drop in my 2 cents because whilst this topic dosent matter to some players it does to others.

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    Rule 34 🤷‍♂️

    lol

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614219#Comment_1614219

    the lore is all just “made up” too it serves no purpose but it’s there.. again I’ll ask you why sexuality is such a problem? It may not serve a purpose but why can’t it be included? like you love to say “your not providing evidence”

    yea but the sexuality isn't mentioned, like at all, and making it up to meet some sort of quota with x person of x sexuality it just weird

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    I’ve seen some arguments on Twitter lately so i was just wondering what the take on it was here.. personally I feel like there the characters shouldn’t have set in stone sexualities (lore clearly stating this is who they are and how they identify) I feel like it should be left up to the player to decide.. that way there’s room for new ships and what not..

    although here’s how I personally would identify the characters.. I would love to hear feed back so feel free to lemme know if you agree or disagree with anything - !!!!!! EDIT: THIS IS MY OPINION AND IM NOT SAYING THIS SHOULD BE CANNON !!!! SORRY IF IT DOESNT MATCH YOURS !!!!!!

    dwight - gay

    meg - bi

    claudette - straight or asexual

    jake - straight/possibly pan?

    nea - lesbian

    Ace - straight (although he’s a bit flamboyant he strikes me as they type to be a bit of a homophobe)

    Feng - Straight

    David - Bi

    Kate - straight/bi-curious

    Adam - Straight

    Jeff - Bi/Pan

    Jane - Pan

    Yui - Lesbian

    Zarina - Bi

    Felix - straight/possibly bi?

    Yeah damn near everyone part of the lgbtq+ community. Well if you feel that way that's cool.

    Not that it really matters.

  • They all seem straight to me, idk. Nea might be a lesbian.

  • Damn. Idk why you're getting so attacked for expanding and giving your opinion on something the devs said they were doing... The homophobia on some of these incels really be showing o.O?

    iMhO: didn't think they needed to address sexuality of any characters and the players could have whatever they wanted in mind and nobody could be right or wrong. Announcing they would be "inclusive" during pride month seems like pandering but idk. As someone else has said they haven't exactly made progress since their announcement so...

    That said, the fact that they went out of their way to define, or at least suggest, Felix's sexuality then I do think they should give other orientations the similar courtesy.

  • Personal take:

    dwight - bi, maybe pan, and still trying to sort things out for himself

    meg - bi

    claudette - ace, but potentially hetero- or biromantic.

    jake - possibly pan, not very interested in the physical aspects

    nea - lesbian

    Ace - straight-ish, needs to sort himself out though

    Feng - ace-ish

    David - Bi

    Kate - questioning, maybe bi

    Adam - Straight

    Jeff - Bi/Pan

    Jane - Pan

    Yui - Lesbian

    Zarina - bi-ish

    Felix - potentially bi, def bi-romantic

    ---

    Trapper - bi-ish, never had the chance to genuinely question things

    Wraith - bi, leaning toward other genders

    Nurse - straight

    Hag - bi, but never got around really sorting herself out

    doctor - bi-ish, terrible flirt

    clown - straight and a straight nope

    spirit - still questioning

    legion - bi, bi, ace-ish, ace-ish

    plague - questioning

    oni - pan, terrible flirt, too

    deathslinger - pan, switch

    blight - bi, but not very interested


    leaving out Billy and Huntress, as they both (seem to) have a very child-like understanding of things, so.... not all comfortable with adding them...

  • @2LuvRias said:

    Dwight- Gay, he seems like th shy gay dork tyoe

    Meg- Straight or Maybe Bi, but maybe dosent put to much thought in to it

    Claud-Straight, I think she'd be like Meg in the not caring regard but not as much

    Jake- Just straight I think

    Nea-Lesbian definitely

    Ace- I agree with op but I'd guess straight

    Feng - Straight I'd say, as she "Woke up in places she didn't remember"

    David- Is Bi but keeps it under wraps. Sort of like Rosa from Brooklyn99

    Kate- Straight, but this one is biased as I think Kate is cute

    Adam-Straight

    Jeff-I'd say he's straight

    Jane- Openly an asexual, sometimes talks about it and supports her fans struggling with they're sexuality on her show.

    Yui-Openly Lesbian

    Zarina-Straight to possibly bi curious,

    Felix absolutely no clue, read about 2 paragraphs on his Lore but I have the attention span of a fly. But people say he has a girl?

    I tend to Dodge posts like these but I figured I'd drop in my 2 cents because whilst this topic dosent matter to some players it does to others.

    I appreciate it thank u lol

  • Straight people will never understand the lack of representation the LGBT actually gets. Even little details like Felix having a girlfriend goes right by them and they don't realise it. We never get representation like that. And if we do, it's extremely scarce compared to the heterosexual representation out in the world. You see straight couples everywhere. Ads, movies, video games. Do we get them? No. We have to ask for them or else we don't get any at all. Unless it's ESO because Bathesda is very aware of the world and their player base and has always supported the lgbt.

    Posts like this are important because it brings to light the lack of representation we get. Sometimes it's nice to just see people like myself in the games I play. For example, World of Warcraft. I've played for 10 years and I can't look at a single character and completely relate myself to them because they are all different from myself. There are SO MANY straight couples that no one even realises the lack of anything else. Now in the new expansion, they finally see adding one lgbt couple in game after 15 years of WoW being out.

    I personally feel connected too Dwight because I'm a pretty nervous, awkward guy but I also am a leader and help people get their job done in my day to day life. I even have the same mannerism as him. I could totally see him be a gay character as well. I totally see his nerdy ass be with someone like David who's more of a jock. I know I would. That's honestly why I main Dwight. I love him because I found someone to relate to. So to those who think it's not important, sorry you've always been able to be represented and never had to feel alone or secluded in the gaming world.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Personal take:

    dwight - bi, maybe pan, and still trying to sort things out for himself

    meg - bi

    claudette - ace, but potentially hetero- or biromantic.

    jake - possibly pan, not very interested in the physical aspects

    nea - lesbian

    Ace - straight-ish, needs to sort himself out though

    Feng - ace-ish

    David - Bi

    Kate - questioning, maybe bi

    Adam - Straight

    Jeff - Bi/Pan

    Jane - Pan

    Yui - Lesbian

    Zarina - bi-ish

    Felix - potentially bi, def bi-romantic

    ---

    Trapper - bi-ish, never had the chance to genuinely question things

    Wraith - bi, leaning toward other genders

    Nurse - straight

    Hag - bi, but never got around really sorting herself out

    doctor - bi-ish, terrible flirt

    clown - straight and a straight nope

    spirit - still questioning

    legion - bi, bi, ace-ish, ace-ish

    plague - questioning

    oni - pan, terrible flirt, too

    deathslinger - pan, switch

    blight - bi, but not very interested

    leaving out Billy and Huntress, as they both (seem to) have a very child-like understanding of things, so.... not all comfortable with adding them...

    completely agree with these !! Nice to see someone’s else think that Felix could possibly be bi btw.. whenever it said he frequently partied, drank etc. to cope with his fathers disappearance that’s when I was like.. yuup he’s probably bi lmao..

  • @CEO_Of_Jane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614426#Comment_1614426

    completely agree with these !! Nice to see someone’s else think that Felix could possibly be bi btw.. whenever it said he frequently partied, drank etc. to cope with his fathers disappearance that’s when I was like.. yuup he’s probably bi lmao..

    <3

    i think one 'issue' with things is that still a lot of people equal sexuality with 'wanting sex' and don't see romantic orientation as a separate thing.

    Like, I can see felix as bi (both sexual and romantic) with definite leaning toward (cis)women when it comes to the sexual aspect.

    (also I'm honestly a little amused whenever people say Caleb would be a straight top...)

  • @ringwinning said:

    Personally I don't see Min (Feng) as straight; I see her as bi leaning towards men but not straight.

    And I don't know why but Felix strikes me as straight up gay.

    Felix has a girlfriend and unborn child.

    As for Feng Min I see her as a full out lesbian

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    Straight people will never understand the lack of representation the LGBT actually gets. Even little details like Felix having a girlfriend goes right by them and they don't realise it. We never get representation like that. And if we do, it's extremely scarce compared to the heterosexual representation out in the world. You see straight couples everywhere. Ads, movies, video games. Do we get them? No. We have to ask for them or else we don't get any at all. Unless it's ESO because Bathesda is very aware of the world and their player base and has always supported the lgbt.

    Posts like this are important because it brings to light the lack of representation we get. Sometimes it's nice to just see people like myself in the games I play. For example, World of Warcraft. I've played for 10 years and I can't look at a single character and completely relate myself to them because they are all different from myself. There are SO MANY straight couples that no one even realises the lack of anything else. Now in the new expansion, they finally see adding one lgbt couple in game after 15 years of WoW being out.

    I personally feel connected too Dwight because I'm a pretty nervous, awkward guy but I also am a leader and help people get their job done in my day to day life. I even have the same mannerism as him. I could totally see him be a gay character as well. I totally see his nerdy ass be with someone like David who's more of a jock. I know I would. That's honestly why I main Dwight. I love him because I found someone to relate to. So to those who think it's not important, sorry you've always been able to be represented and never had to feel alone or secluded in the gaming world.

    Finally someone who understands where I’m coming from!!! <3 I completely agree with you ! and the fact that so many people attacked me because “it means nothing” and “we don’t need representation in this game” was soooo frustrating! Their clearly straight, probably homophobic and made that very clear.. they’ll never understand the struggle of not having anyone to relate to in a game or a movie because there’s no one that’s really like us in it and it shows.. I’m glad the worlds getting to a point where it’s getting better, The last of us with Ellie and Dina, apex with girbilator or however you spell his name and the fallout games by making it to where you can romance any companion you want.. I’m hoping dbd will follow through with what they said they’d do soon and add some lgbt characters, but dewight and David should defenitly be cannon lol i love the ship and could totally see them being the cute lil jock and nerd couple lol.. also I really appreciate this comment it genuinely made me really happy to see someone who could see how I felt and understood me <3

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1614444#Comment_1614444

    <3

    i think one 'issue' with things is that still a lot of people equal sexuality with 'wanting sex' and don't see romantic orientation as a separate thing.

    Like, I can see felix as bi (both sexual and romantic) with definite leaning toward (cis)women when it comes to the sexual aspect.

    (also I'm honestly a little amused whenever people say Caleb would be a straight top...)

    Yea I agree with the people viewing sexuality as wanting sex type thing.. It bothers me that they’re that way but what are you gonna do.. and I agree with the Felix thing too.. LMAOOO CALEB IS DEF NOT STRAIGHT XD THATS FOR SURE..

  • @2LuvRias said:

    Dwight- Gay, he seems like th shy gay dork tyoe

    Meg- Straight or Maybe Bi, but maybe dosent put to much thought in to it

    Claud-Straight, I think she'd be like Meg in the not caring regard but not as much

    Jake- Just straight I think

    Nea-Lesbian definitely

    Ace- I agree with op but I'd guess straight

    Feng - Straight I'd say, as she "Woke up in places she didn't remember"

    David- Is Bi but keeps it under wraps. Sort of like Rosa from Brooklyn99

    Kate- Straight, but this one is biased as I think Kate is cute

    Adam-Straight

    Jeff-I'd say he's straight

    Jane- Openly an asexual, sometimes talks about it and supports her fans struggling with they're sexuality on her show.

    Yui-Openly Lesbian

    Zarina-Straight to possibly bi curious,

    Felix absolutely no clue, read about 2 paragraphs on his Lore but I have the attention span of a fly. But people say he has a girl?

    I tend to Dodge posts like these but I figured I'd drop in my 2 cents because whilst this topic dosent matter to some players it does to others.

    I personally wouldn't count waking up in places she didn't remember it as anything.

    As she could have very easily been going on with girls. ( if it is implying promiscuity. Lesbians can get blackout drunk and sleep around too)

  • Sorry but what like seriously what

1 2 3