KILLERS ARE SO BROKEN
I play mainly survivor, but I have played a fair amount of killer, getting to around rank 3. I played killer around a year ago and thought there was nothing wrong with the killer, or anything seemed unfair. The developers keep releasing patches that keep nerfing survivors into the ground. Killers keep complaining and just because they are bad they get patches to make it easier and easier to play. The new pallet system is terrible. If you could not avoid getting looped, then you are just bad and thats all, the system was not broken in any way. Also the change to the exhaustion effect makes all those perks useless, because if you are getting chased and need dead hard or sprint burst, you only got it once a chase if that. Flashlights are beyond useless now due to the picking up animation being changed. Killers have it so simple in this game and the terrible developers just keep making the game worse and worse making survivor so unplayable at this point.
Comments
Again with the false equivalencies that only you seem to see that aren't rooted in facts. You claim I'm not something which I'e never claimed to be yet turn around and imply I'm stating such. That last part while funny isn't even close to being 100% accurate. While I'm certainly biased who isn't on here, yourself included or anybody on this forum. I do still try and be as unbiased as i can be. Oh sure I'll post some sarcastic stuff and throw out some of the same stuff killer mains do to make a point.
**I'm not worried about personalities here, I've met and dat with pretty much all types, both in person and ingame and forums. How many copies you've bought is irrelevant really and i've been gaming since long before you were even born. That doesn't make my opinion more valuable than yours or anyone else's. It also doesn't lessen either, it's simply my opinion.
You're just as fee to voice your opinion as anyone else and while you may be unimpressed that doesn't mean everyone else is. It just means that you as an individual is unimpressed whereas another person might be impressed. It doesn't invalidate your opinion but neither does it validate it overall.**
**For the former agreed, that's a given with any product people buy or in this case rent the rights to play their digital property. As far as the 2 years go from what one or more of the killer mains have said is that they recently as in last 9 months or so. They recently bought back the full right to the game from the prior owners.
Now they have a roadmap out along with planned changes and while the changes haven't been smooth nor as fast as wanted. Most of the people on here agree that's it's a step in the right direction. Now for the death threats and review bombs just stop, both sides have extremists that do this and if you remember it was a certain toxic streamer that said go review bomb the game. There was also a high profile streamer that killer mains including you swear by who said the patch was bad.
So bad stuff came out and as I posted about there was quite a lot of bad reviews that had ZERO to do with the patch. Such as no dedicated servers, no report fixes, a ton of bad reviews from PS4 users. Who were complaining about the patch and no servers being up. There was also a bunch of negative reviews from FTP people quite a few with under 1 hour played or not even 5 minutes.**
**Well that's nice but you did seem to take it personal, if not then apologies. As far as me taking it personal again you're way off base with that. The difference is i know i'm not taking personal you don't. If I was taking this personal with you or anyone else there'd be no doubt. There's also be an immediate forum ban and or jail bars around my name if i was taking it personal.
Let there be no doubt about what em taking it personal would be, the mods would instantly nail me. That's not a threat in any way shape or form. Just a statement of fact and one line I'll never cross on here. I'll trade barbs and such along with good natured ribbing but I won't ever make it personal.**
While true and both sides do it even me sometimes when I'm ribbing or just being way too acerbic/sarcastic. As for being bitter about what you perceive the problems to be, don't apologize for that. You wouldn't be you nor would you be able to offer anything constructive if you didn't care.
**I remember those well and spoke up loudly about it on EA's forum and got a temp ban for my ahem post about the issue. I don't think BHVR is showing blatant favoritism at all, I think they made some mistakes. If you look at it from afar and impassionately the base coding and changes from that point started it all rolling.
@orion I believe had said that the game used to be balanced before they added in pallets (?) or something like that. After that trying to change things only made it worse. Now they're finally starting to tweak things back to where they need to be direction wise. Will it happen fast enough no, that's not going to happen nor should it. It'd be way too disruptive to completely balance the game all at once.**
You don't have to shut up about it since new issues will always crop up each time there's a change and you might notice something someone else doesn't..
Please tell me when did these killersided patches came out?
In 2 years I can remember exactly TWO killersided patches and one of them is about to get reversed halfway.
The other one was the introduction of gen regression.
Literally EVERY OTHER patch the killer got the short end of the stick.
So stop spreading these lies.
Either you are one eye blind or you are really that bad at the game that you believe yourself.
Feel free to re-read the patchnotes from the last 2 years and pinpoint me to the "survivor nerfed to the ground" stuff.
So it's you have to get real close to the killer for flashlight saves which is risky now. Pallet vacuum bug got fixed 2 killers got buffed and exhaustion was changed so it couldn't be used to extend chases extremely long and is more risky to use exhaustion perks and run everywhere especially with sprint burst. So basically 2 killer buffs flashlight saves are now more risky a bug got fixed and exhaustion got changed. 1 bug fix 1 change 2 buffs "killers are so broken now." Stfu
Killers broken pls give all killers no mither so they die when they get hit by pallets
snort
I’m a Dwight Main Big Brain
Actually both sides mains say stuff like this when new or don't know any better on certain things. Also if a killer main with 3k + hours said something along the lines of killers are op. Would you still feel the same way or would you bash them as well?
If they are in the game, then they're permitted. Nowaday we can patch a game easily so exploits shouldn't be an issue for too long.
But I understand the point
If a killer truly plays fair, they doesn't stand a chance.
Even with playing fair there is a high chance the killer gets dominated, so pls shut up.
lul
So basic gameplays are "unfine"?
Everything is fine, but killer should give more free unhooks… Gotcha.^^
And every major game developer would disagree with you. I know of no development studio that allows the intentional reveal of an exploit, never mind the repeated reveal and showing how to use it, like he did. Developers are very clear that a discovered exploit should be reported via a Bug Report and never posted on the forums. That guy was asinine enough to do it more than once on his Stream.
And repeatedly using an exploit in the game will also get you banned if discovered. This is true of every online game I have played over the past 20 years.
Whether or not it can be fixed or patched quickly and isn't, it has always been: stumble upon it, fine, but don't use it again. Use it repeatedly, and expect a ban. Fair or not, it's their rules. Again, it's not just a Behavior thing, pick your online game.
Wait . . . what? I knew about the guy that was (now formerly) in the Overwatch League, but what's this about Ochido? I don't follow or watch him, because just from what I hear he sounds like the same type of ass that xQc is over in Overwatch, but is there proof of what you say?
Ochido became infamous for asking his female followers for nude pics.
Sometimes even if he know they ain't adult.
"Proof"... kinda, several youtuber showed screenshots from girls telling the tale.
If that's "proof", I don't know.
I am in for nude chicks any day, but if your are kinda "famous" you should be careful.
.
I tend to believe the stories, because he presents himself as a toxic scumbag in all of his videos, so why should I not believe that he is also a douche towards girls?
@Wolf74 Yep, thanks for the info. I had no interest in viewing him before, he can ######### right off now.
I saw other youtuber making videos about the claims. I don't like false accusations in general, just search for the videos on YouTube and make your own decision if you believe the claims or not.
Again, since he is a known cheater, why should he stop there?
@Wolf74 I'll search for it, thanks for the heads-up.
it's not false accusations if there's tons of girls coming forward. If this happened to you IRL you'd most likely be behind bars.
Well nobody else would go for the Troll of Notre Dame so I can't 100% blame him LOL.
It's hard to get to girls if you're ugly and if you have 0 personality and humor then it's even worse.
I am just being polite not to say it's true without having actual proof.
But I won't speak up for him either.
Your opinion is totally legit and I understand it. However if an exploit is found by the community and not by the dev (or they didn't have the time to fix it but that's another story), they can't blame the community for using it.
This is like finding the best strategy to win and using it even if this is a result of a bug. A bug shouldn't be there in the first place and the players don't have to bear the responsability. Lots of people here complain about some overpowered perks for example. Well that's in the game and people are using them, they can so they do, if they are overpowered then the design should be modified.
This is the same with an issue/bug/exploit, this is in the game because of the devs and that's their responsability to do something about it, I think (and all of this text is my opinion, not the absolute truth) players shouldn't be punished for devs mistakes.
Studios are doing this for the past 20 years, this is true, but it doesn't mean they should have been doing it.
Sorry if all this seems messy, English is not my first language.
Uh no, if the community finds an exploit the community is still being punished in most games where the dev's have some selfrespect over salesnumbers.
Look at WoW, tons of people exploited warmode by wintrading, they got banned, the exploit never got fixed.
Duping is also an exploit found often in RPGs, guess what. You get banned for abusing it.
Of course, but imo they should have fix the issues instead of banning people.
@Hellrossa I get what you're saying, but sometimes it's just not the reality of the job. I've worked in game design in the past. Even for a studio as large as Blizzard, which Behavior is not, there are still limited people on the team to handle bug and exploit fixes, some are easier to find in the code than others, and limited time to work on a particular one if other ones have to take priority.
The bottom line has always been: Until it is fixed, using it repeatedly will get a player banned. They were absolutely right in banning OchiDO for what he did. He knew better than to show how to do them on his Streams. He wasn't new to gaming. He did it because he's an arrogant little twat, and rightfully got banned.
I don't say that OchiDO don't deserve his ban, he has tons of reasons to get banned.
This apart, I know the constraint of making video games (I work in the industry too) and of course fixing an issue can take time depending of the amount of people available to fix it and the difficulty of the fix itself. I just don't think it's fair to ban people for something that could be avoided and most of all because players are not responsible of the exploit being here.
I do agree with you that streaming the exploit and making a "tutorial" to explain how to get it can be detrimental, especially for someone who has as much views as Ochido. But that's removing something from someone that had paid for it, I don't know if Devs usually send warnings before banning someone. If not it might be more fair.
I don't get how this is a discussion. If a player finds an exploit he should get banned if he repeatedly abuses it, this is commonly accepted for most ACTUAL gamers.
I don't know if Behavior does or doesn't, either. Outside of joining DBD, I play mostly Blizzard games, and Blizzard doesn't warn you first if you're exploiting. They ban you straight up if caught. They do warn you about toxic behavior first, but exploits are: see ya.
Usually, though, the first offense is a temporary ban of about 30 days. I've never been banned by them in 24 years of playing their games, but they make their procedure known.
I got banned by blizzard for baiting people into insulting me during vanilla lol, got tons of people banned that way and then they banned me for 3 months.
Hell, I almost got banned on my first day ever playing an online game, EQ1. A GM found me standing on a hill shooting orcs who kept pathing around the hill but not up it. I had no idea I was doing anything wrong, and since I was an obvious noob* he let me off with a warning. That was the only lesson I ever needed.
*Among other things, I was leaving the belts to rot because they were "worthless".
Finding a way to eliminate, deter or severely lessen looping will strengthen most all killers.
< takes a deep breath and trying to ceep calm > ...
Same can be said about survivors huh?
I used to like being stealthy. Now I don't because being stealthy all game won't keep other survivors alive who keep you alive, and stealthiness is too punishing when it doesn't pay off in full. My preferred version of stealth would be to let the killer know I'm around, but not engage in chase. Eg. a broken twig, a lock of hair, etc. That would be my dream come true. But that's not one of the one and a half ways survivors can play.
Wait? Vanilla lol? Do you mean League of Legends? If so, that isn't Blizzard and never was. That is Riot Games.
I remember the bait jobs in Vanilla WOW and that was back when the mods weren't overwhelmed so much and were involved in the game. The worst ones were the alliance players since most mods seemed to be Alliance players same for gm's.
WHERES THE POPCORN GUYS @Gay Myers (Luzi) get ready for the BAN HAMMER
I don't get why so many survivors worship him. I click on their profiles and see so many as part of his group. He's an ass....wow much respect!
Majority of them are underaged #########.
How surprising that the spoiled brats chosed the easier side ?
It's hilarious you say that when you totally ignore he does it killer side as well and a lot of his followers play killer as well. I run into them at rank 1-2 and they're part of his group.
Oh, don't even get me started on Blizzard. I played their games for 24 years. After the screw job they've done to players in Overwatch, and the garbage they launched as Battle for Azeroth, I've walked away from Blizzard and happily joined Dead by Daylight.
Behavior might not be perfect, but so far they sure aren't as bad as current Blizzard. The "Activision" in Blizzard is showing way too much mowadays.
Nah I got banned for griefing players into insulting me, GM answered to MY ticket and then told me it was suspicious that I opened more than a hundred tickets many of them resulting in bans that he said have been reverted after they actually looked into them. He then logged me out and I couldn't play for 3 months, my forumacc was also permanently banned alongside that (tho reverted because of the new forums)
Yeah I was playing Blizzard products from when they 1st came out but stopped playing WOW just before Thundering Isles patch came out. The final straw was how badly they keep destroying the D3 franchise and when they'd delete some of your progress and turn around and say sucks to be you.