KILLERS ARE SO BROKEN
I play mainly survivor, but I have played a fair amount of killer, getting to around rank 3. I played killer around a year ago and thought there was nothing wrong with the killer, or anything seemed unfair. The developers keep releasing patches that keep nerfing survivors into the ground. Killers keep complaining and just because they are bad they get patches to make it easier and easier to play. The new pallet system is terrible. If you could not avoid getting looped, then you are just bad and thats all, the system was not broken in any way. Also the change to the exhaustion effect makes all those perks useless, because if you are getting chased and need dead hard or sprint burst, you only got it once a chase if that. Flashlights are beyond useless now due to the picking up animation being changed. Killers have it so simple in this game and the terrible developers just keep making the game worse and worse making survivor so unplayable at this point.
Comments
You are right.
Killers are broken.
EXTREMELY HARDCORE underpowered and not even capable of doing their job against intelligent survivors.
Oh hell man, the other day I made a post at the Overwatch forums criticizing Blizzard on the handling of the game. I don't rant or toss insults, I always post like I do here, everywhere. I walk into the forums today and find out that I have been kicked from Trust Level 3 to Trust Level 2, which means I can no longer post links (not that I really did anyway). I check my email, and get told that I have been lowered in forum privileges for questioning Blizzard policies.
Okay. I didn't question their policies on anything, but whatever. They want to censor criticism, I get it.
I am done with Blizzard. I blocked the forum website in my browser so I'm not tempted to give them my time anymore. It's the principle behind it all. They've definitely become just like Activision, which is just like EA, and after 24 years with them, I am no longer a customer.
Instead, warts and all, Behavior gets my business. And I have many reasons why I chose them, but that's another topic.
Yeah I've never been banned there but have been warned for criticizing them over the stuff they pull like when they screw up and your achievements get nuked and you have both picture and video proof. As well as people who were online and saw it and were streaming raids etc and they turn around and say they have no record of it.
When you provide the proof they simply say well we're not responsible for our screw ups and it basically sucks to be you. Now it's one thing if a few get deleted but ones that can't be redone due to being locked behind a legacy wall. Then the ones that're guild based or it happens to a lot of people and they deny it ever happened all to protect their egos.