KILLERS ARE SO BROKEN
I play mainly survivor, but I have played a fair amount of killer, getting to around rank 3. I played killer around a year ago and thought there was nothing wrong with the killer, or anything seemed unfair. The developers keep releasing patches that keep nerfing survivors into the ground. Killers keep complaining and just because they are bad they get patches to make it easier and easier to play. The new pallet system is terrible. If you could not avoid getting looped, then you are just bad and thats all, the system was not broken in any way. Also the change to the exhaustion effect makes all those perks useless, because if you are getting chased and need dead hard or sprint burst, you only got it once a chase if that. Flashlights are beyond useless now due to the picking up animation being changed. Killers have it so simple in this game and the terrible developers just keep making the game worse and worse making survivor so unplayable at this point.
Comments
I'll agree on some things, I think Killers have ridiculous hitboxes that hit people on the other side of pallets and windows that shouldn't exist. Their hitboxes also tend to connect when they shouldn't as well requiring little aim most of the time. But I do not agree with exhaustion effects making certain perks useless. I think it was a good change, and those perks are still just as viable, just not as easily abused. I suck at flashlights to be honest, so I typically don't use them, and leave it to the other people who like to do flashlight saves. So no comment on that.
Killers aren't broken.
Some of them need major reworks, like Freddy or Leatherface (I'm not counting Wraith since his rework is coming soon). Some need tweaking like Pig or Trapper. Only one killer comes to my mind that needs a nerf the rest are either fine or need buffs.
The pallet system was terrible before and its nerf was completely deserved.
The only perk that the Exhaustion nerf made useless was Vigil. In my opinion, every other perk was fine and didn't need the nerf except Sprint Burst. That was only the true problematic one.
Flashlight saves are harder but not impossible. Position yourself better and get used to the changes.
Survivors aren't unplayable at all. Just get better.
Oh boy, here we go again...
Not sure if this is bait.
Since its a new account and all...
Well here's your main problem.
I think any reasonable person can agree that there are imbalances on both sides, I do agree with the sentiment that the gameplay can be frustrating, though I believe both sides suffer from it.
My biggest problem with pallets as a survivor is getting hit through them, which they are already going to fix, I have never personally felt that I need teleportation skills to drop a pallet, though I get a bit annoyed as sometimes I can't drop a pallet which seems quite buggy.
Very long pickup times where the killer can't do anything but get flashlighted, as a killer that's so very unrewarding, it was a nice change by the devs.
The fact that you "need" multiple exhaustion uses is a problem in the first place, and I don't see any easy fix for it, I think games are too fast with competent survivors, even with not so competent survivors, but in a 1v1 scenario that survivor is pretty much screwed, I have had countless of games as a killer where I play terribly and the survivor can't escape me, I miss swings, go the wrong way, get stunned, and still catch them due to the limited options of breaking line of sight in such a way that I can't track their trails and there are more than one way to go.
Since you only want to focus on killers, my biggest complaints against killers are hitboxes and how hitting works, hitboxes everyone knows are bad, even if you remove ping as a factor, you hit through solid objects, I chainsaw halfway through trees and kill survivors, hatchets are horrible, they get stuck where they shouldn't get stuck, they hit where they shouldn't hit.... it's ######### for both players.
I also very much dislike that I can do a 360 degree turn with a killer mid lunge, when competent players juke me and the only reason I hit is because this game has arcady physics, and bad hitboxes, it does feel quite unrewarding.
With that said, survivors have too many lives, so the killer needs enough power to counter much more, I think that's a big issue, and I'd be very happy to see survivors die on their second hook in exchange for various killer nerfs that make sense, maybe even have survivors gain a % repair boost after the first survivor dies to avoid tunneling.
Dat moment when Lithe shouldn't have Exhaustion. Please play some Killer dude.
Point out where they said "Lithe shouldn't have Exhaustion." Of all the Exhaustion perks, Sprint Burst was the biggest problem, like they said. They did not say Sprint Burst was the only perk that should have Exhaustion. Maybe you read too much into something that wasn't said.
This is all you need OP and your issues will disappear.
Oh nice, I dont have to digg out the link
LOL. I got the image saved right on my desktop for quick access.
Lithe shouldn't have Exhaustion.
######### lol.
please dont make me laugh
That sentence does all the talking for me.
Go up against an optimized 4man SWF group for 20 games in a row, and then say the same things, OP, I goddamn dare you. Do it, you wiener.
If you don't see a problem with 1 survivor occupying +3 minutes of a killer's time, like they could with the old map generation, you don't understand how much time matters in this game for both sides. If each survivor not in a chase is on a gen for a long enough period of time, the game's halfway over /before or by the first hook/. Even after the various changes, killers are still at the mercy of the survivors sometimes, and I'm okay with that, but nobody wants to play entirely ineffective, weak or helpless killers.
These posts always give me a good laugh.
Yeah go ahead and use that excuse that it's 20 games in a row of 4 man swf, why not say they all had DS, flashlights, No Mither etc. I mean if you're going to lie/use such extreme nonsensical hyperbole why not go the distance.
Your right about most of this, maybe killers not being over powered.
Look people are calling out the fact that you played killer a year ago (I'm just saying) if you can keep your rank at 3 with killer the way the game is now, then you are right to say these things.
Anyone can get to the upper ranks and win if the have skill or try hard enough.
The sprint burst bit, think all the devs did was give sprint burst a buff. I can control sprint burst and use it when ever I want to use it, which made Lithe out classed for me. Lithe should have an adjustment where
it'll activate when you vault over something, even if your not in a chase.
I'm not even bad though lmao, I have been rank 3 survivor and killer, but there is so much to this game that is getting worse and worse. You can also get hardware banned for being good in this game and looping people for whole games remember that lol.
If i drop a pallet on a killer I should not be getting hit as well because why use pallets to stun if you are just going to get hit anyway. I can't drop it earlier because then it wont stun and its a waste of a pallet.
There's actually a bug that the des admitted where you can time the stun right but still get hit. I've dropped a pallet heard the stun taken 5 steps and gotten hit. I've even had the killer teleport over to the other side to hit me and then teleport back and be stunned.
There's been a lot of killers in my game with good ping all around agreeing they shouldn't have gotten a hit.
No one ever got banned for playing to good. He got banned for calling out witchhunts and showing exploits. Oh and he wasn't even a good player.
jamesdon18 said: So 2 things can't happen at the same time? Killer can't hit you while the pallet drops?
Pallets are useless when you can't teleport to the other side?
If you mean mentally broken inside from experiencing an exceptionally traumatizing life experience, then yes I agree they are broken.
Nothing a hug can't fix!
You ate so full of #########. I play this game on console an 90% of the time when I play killer, if I am not super accurate and already practically going to hit that person before they reach that pallet, I won't hit them once that pallets dropped.
That's mostly because i don't have horrible internet anymore, but thing is, the only scenario that creates an unfair looking hit at pallets is when a survivor THINKS they have enough distance to avoid the hit and should have gotten away. That isn't always the case, if the killer was in range and moving at an angle where theu csn directly lunge into you, then yea, you'll get hit when you throw it down. But if you drop that pallet a bit earlier or cone at ot from an angle in whoch the killer will have to navigate during their lunge to hit you, they won't get that hit 9/10 times.
You just haven't played enough to understand the game at it's new, admittedly changed mechanical level
Holy crap this actually isn't bait. It's just an OchiDO minion.
You guys need to realize that OchiDO is nowhere near the level of a god, stop worshipping, and like others have said, get good.
I got like 400 hours in the game or something I have played the game plenty though? you play on console I don't want your less than valuable reply
Also what is the point of dropping a pallet on a killer with a survivor on their shoulder if they get stunned but do not drop the survivor and just teleport back a few steps? why make that an option if it never ever works
Agreed, just wanted to point out the differences and anytime you take time off there's going to be a noticeable difference.
At this point we're laughing our rears off because of all your non stop salt posts and threads. For someone that says they're not going to play anymore you sure do spend a lot of time posting salt here. 😜
Dear Stan looking in the mirror, I'm glad I was able to get through to you finally, you actually posted something that wasn't a salt filled rant fest for once. The forums thank you for finally coming to your senses and we definitely don't want you as a fan.
Sincerely yours, the rest of the forum, we've got enough salt from certain others on here.😎
@Mycroft
^^^^^^
Amen to that, finally someone said it.
So just to be clear you obviously missed the sarcasm in my post yet when you do the same you get on peoples cases. I responded to you in the same fashion you did to me yet you're now offended by it. It's ok for you to talk that way but should someone else do it to you then there's a problem.
Do you not see the apparent hypocrisy of saying one thing and then turning around and doing the exact opposite? If I become a mod or cm I'll never consider myself to be better than anyone here nor do I now. I'm merely another person on here with my own thoughts and opinions.
I'm not trying to police what you say and that you think that is an overreach considering you and others on here have no issue in basically blasting those that dare to post an opinion you don't like.
I'm a full fledged adult as well and I'm over 50 and nothing said on here insults me in anyway shape or form despite constant attempt to by some on here. When you've had an opinion I disagree with I've said so and when you'd said something I agree with I've done the same.
I'm not telling you to shut up but obviously you feel that way yet have no issue doing the same to others or when others who usually agree with you do the same. I don't have any personal issues with you and in fact you've got a long way to go to get under my skin so to speak.
I actually respect people that have different opinions than mine but when they basically troll or insult then I'll speak up. I don't always agree with some on here but I still respect them for the most part and their opinions.
If you want to flag me then by all means do so, I'm not worried about what may or may not happen since if they feel I've crossed the line they'll act. If they don't they won't, but to say you expect them to do their job just because you don't like what's said doesn't work that way.
If you want to be treated as an adult as you say then act it, don't go insulting people on here, don't go ordering people around. Don't go assuming people are trying to boss you around.
But especially don't say something not to do then turn around and do the same thing.
I do find it funny that you say that but if you look at certain posts of yours as well as others you usually agree with. You've never said the same thing in responses to them when they get responses like that. I've called out people on both sides.
Ok mate, nice logic.
That's actually not true at all. Looping is not bannable.
If you're talking about Ochido, he was banned for:
And for being a damn pedophile degenerate.
I'm going to break this down my responses in parts since after I wrote that I realized I wasn't clear on some part that I should've been. I also worded some things wrong and through some stuff in that wasn't needed.
**If I was thinking of someone else then I apologize since as you well know both sides have their ahem vocal be quiet posters. I agree with the prevailing sentiment, most of it anyways that killers are vastly underpowered. I've stated on many occasions that I think they need buffs and have given ideas on how to do it without breaking things.
I've adapted to pretty much every killer in this game although Doctor on gideons can be burnt to a crisp. My only issues with nurse are the extra blinks beyond 3. If she wasn't able to ignore the mechanics of the game completely it wouldn't be such a big deal. I feel those extra blinks are just as bad as DS. They're like training wheels and encourage bad play.**
I agree the state it's in and want it to get back to it's roots which should be a stealthy style of gameplay. Where the object is to evade the killer, not run around and loop him into oblivion then tea bag him. I want it to be a true horror game where you want to hide, that big 300 pound behemoth isn't someone you're supposed to point your finger at and then say come get me.
**While true to an extent I also feel that the most extreme elements on both sides give it that reputation. You know like a certain douchebag streamer who's no on PS4. You get them on both sides and unless and until they get insta banned across all platforms it'll continue. On the other side are those that're highly motivated and opinionated but passionate about the game.
On the killer side you, @SovererignKing @Tsulan @Giche @Master( @Jack11803 I think) and some others while not always immune to trolling. You're all at least passionate about the game. On the survivor side there's a bunch too. We all throw out the occasional barb and insult as well as some highly sarcastic stuff. But at the same time we also sometimes have some really good ideas pop up from all the back and forth we toss out.**
I don't want the status quo, if you look at my posts quite a few of them all acknowledge this and state ways to improve things. As far as throwing rocks at people I'm responding to when people throw out insults usually or some blatant stuff like 100 % of my lobbies are 4man swef/ds/fl etc. Now granted I can get heated with some of my responses and I apologize for that.
I never tried to pick a fight with you and you sadly took it that way and I didn't bring others into it to make it some authoritative thing. I've also never claimed I'm one so just stop right there because that's a dead end and has no basis in fact. Now that's been stated clearly you shouldn't bring it up anymore since it's not accurate.