Thank you dbd for another great and justified ban

ban.PNG ban 2.PNG

High quality gameplay

pd: for some reaseon this was originally posted in creations

Comments

  • you got dced been happen alot don't know if they work it.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    you got dced been happen alot don't know if they work it.

    op didnt dc from the match and got a penalty somehow.

  • This has happened to me twice. I finish the match, get my BP and boom. DC ban.

  • Bruh, are you really that desperate you had to come complain here for FIVE MINUTES of penalty?

    It's stopping dozens of DCs but you can't wait FIVE minutes because of an in game error?

  • It can stack up quickly. Interesting how did it happened.

  • You really dont get it do you? Those DC bans add up. And its completely unjustified. He did not DC and is still getting punished.

    The DC system doesnt work anyways. Survivors can still rage quit via hook suicide.

    Its very poorly implemented, and you look like a clown defending it.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Cool, it was probably already over by the time you were done whining here.

    It's not a big deal, you aren't wrong. The problem is that it shouldn't happen in the first place, that's all.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500707#Comment_1500707

    You really dont get it do you? Those DC bans add up. And its completely unjustified. He did not DC and is still getting punished.

    The DC system doesnt work anyways. Survivors can still rage quit via hook suicide.

    Its very poorly implemented, and you look like a clown defending it.

    If you're getting randomly disconnected so often it's stacking check your files, your rig and submit a ticket. If they commit suicide killer still gets their BBQ stack and hook points.

    Even if I get locked out for 15 minutes, an hour, whatever, my life doesn't depend on a game. I'm not gonna come here and cry because I can't play my game for FIFTEEN minutes. If it locks you out for more than that, like I said, complain. It's not normal. What I see is some dude whining over 5 minutes of downtime.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500726#Comment_1500726

    If you're getting randomly disconnected so often it's stacking check your files, your rig and submit a ticket. If they commit suicide killer still gets their BBQ stack and hook points.

    Even if I get locked out for 15 minutes, an hour, whatever, my life doesn't depend on a game. I'm not gonna come here and cry because I can't play my game for FIFTEEN minutes. If it locks you out for more than that, like I said, complain. It's not normal. What I see is some dude whining over 5 minutes of downtime.

    Its also a very critically important bug for the developers to fix. So it was important for him to share it. Not for you to attack him.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500740#Comment_1500740

    Its also a very critically important bug for the developers to fix. So it was important for him to share it. Not for you to attack him.

    How's sarcasm highlighting the "importance" and seriousness of the issue?

    If you want to reach out and be seen cause you genuinely care about an issue being solved, you'd describe the problem and what lead to it. When a game or software crashes and you reply to the feedback form with "VERY GOOD JOB HAHA LOVED IT" it's as if you hadn't submitted nothing at all. How the HELL are the devs going to do something about this when OP did not specify A THING except that they didn't DC. For all we know, OP got into a new match, DC'd then took the screenshot.

    I don't doubt OP's story is real, I'm just saying this post helps NO ONE.


    Edit: typo

  • I already get banned for 1 hour, do you think this is the first time this happened to me? Or someone else?

  • Yeah that's bs. I don't even understand how that could happen?

  • people been getting wrongly dced in the game why i hate the dc penalty,dc penalty only hurts killer survivor can easily kill them self on hook not get a dc penalty

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500726#Comment_1500726

    If you're getting randomly disconnected so often it's stacking check your files, your rig and submit a ticket. If they commit suicide killer still gets their BBQ stack and hook points.

    Even if I get locked out for 15 minutes, an hour, whatever, my life doesn't depend on a game. I'm not gonna come here and cry because I can't play my game for FIFTEEN minutes. If it locks you out for more than that, like I said, complain. It's not normal. What I see is some dude whining over 5 minutes of downtime.

    OP didnt even get disconnected, they completed the trial and STILL got a ban

  • I am sorry something messed up, please make sure to submit a ticket with the information they will need to find out what happened. this is where I will agree having it affect all is bad, BUT with the abuse of the functionality the need for an automated system that can not tell the difference between something that is not right (like this or an isp drop) or an intentional removal of cable from the client (player) network cable or equivalent. I have to understand and accept it if it happens to me.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500726#Comment_1500726

    If you're getting randomly disconnected so often it's stacking check your files, your rig and submit a ticket. If they commit suicide killer still gets their BBQ stack and hook points.

    Even if I get locked out for 15 minutes, an hour, whatever, my life doesn't depend on a game. I'm not gonna come here and cry because I can't play my game for FIFTEEN minutes. If it locks you out for more than that, like I said, complain. It's not normal. What I see is some dude whining over 5 minutes of downtime.

    I didn´t expect someone like you when i wrote this.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Cool, it was probably already over by the time you were done whining here.

    Yeah, but this still isnt cool.

  • My friend got banned half an hour like this.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Cool, it was probably already over by the time you were done whining here.

    @TheMonadoBoi said:

    Bruh, are you really that desperate you had to come complain here for FIVE MINUTES of penalty?

    It's stopping dozens of DCs but you can't wait FIVE minutes because of an in game error?

    Y'all fully looking ilke 🤡 sometimes.

    Whats the point of coming onto the discussion board to tell people that the issue / idea they have is just "Hahah :clown: ahahah" There is no point to come here to comment stuff like this as it doesnt further the conversation.


    Yea so, I have gotten banned for 6 hours becuase I used to run DbD on a ######### pc, and then moved onto a good pc, but with bad internet. I would complete matches, or loose connection during loading since some maps have so many polygons to load my computer just fried itself, and would have consistant 6 hour bans nearly every day. This problem has persisted since DC penalty release, and it is the only thing that really annoys me about it.

  • I love the people that think this isn’t a “big deal”... when you have waited long enough to get a queue only to get dc’d and on top of that get a penalty, that isn’t how the system is suppose to work.

    I don’t care if it’s 3 or 60 mins. You should never have to deal with a penalty if it is not an act of rage quitting. Period.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I love the people that think this isn’t a “big deal”... when you have waited long enough to get a queue only to get dc’d and on top of that get a penalty, that isn’t how the system is suppose to work.

    I don’t care if it’s 3 or 60 mins. You should never have to deal with a penalty if it is not an act of rage quitting. Period.

    In reality, you should be allowed to DC once per day, then penality... i would love to be able to get rid of that OoO practice game I get nearly every day. Plus, that'd saftey net any injust DC's which would give you time to report them before they go haywire

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500726#Comment_1500726

    If you're getting randomly disconnected so often it's stacking check your files, your rig and submit a ticket. If they commit suicide killer still gets their BBQ stack and hook points.

    Even if I get locked out for 15 minutes, an hour, whatever, my life doesn't depend on a game. I'm not gonna come here and cry because I can't play my game for FIFTEEN minutes. If it locks you out for more than that, like I said, complain. It's not normal. What I see is some dude whining over 5 minutes of downtime.

    OP: comes to forums to talk about an annoying bug


    Some random: stop crying


    Seriously though, what's not normal is getting as offended as you are about a post like this.

  • We were playing last night when I got kicked. My wife was playing also, and got a 30 minute timeout. Odd thing is, it showed as the killer DC'ing on my end.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    Bruh, are you really that desperate you had to come complain here for FIVE MINUTES of penalty?

    It's stopping dozens of DCs but you can't wait FIVE minutes because of an in game error?

    Y'all fully looking ilke 🤡 sometimes.

    The issue is the guy who dc'ed is a hacker there's a new hack where you dc from a match and you can pass the ban on to the killer so the guy is dcing from matchets without a punishment will passing it on to him he's luck it's only 5 min as people like truetalent got banned for hours till notQueen had to fix it manually from there systems. The worst thing is if they want to they can keep adding to the timer unless a dev removes the file that's under the attack

  • This happened to my SWF last night.

    It also showed the killer DC'ed and we all got a 5 minute ban for literally no reason.

  • Sware i hate

    @BigBrainMegMain said:

    This happened to my SWF last night.

    It also showed the killer DC'ed and we all got a 5 minute ban for literally no reason.

    Sware i hate when this happens especially when the killer has bad Internet to the point you can't stand the lag in game. When they finally d/c got penalized for it first time i got penalized the killer glitched out so bad it d/c him and me i got hooked on a tree apparently it counted as d/c i had to contact support proof and all they still told me we are sorry but nothing the could have done about it

  • You should have instead reported this in the bug section.


    A big issue with Dead By Daylight and it's community is they'd rather complain everywhere else about a bug than the correct sections.

  • If you want this to be fixed you need to open this thread on bug report section with some files to help devs... Instead you are here to cry over 5 mins ban.

    I know it's annoying I know you are innocent but pls help devs to fix this instead of crying here.

  • Y'all are memes >.<

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    Bruh, are you really that desperate you had to come complain here for FIVE MINUTES of penalty?

    It's stopping dozens of DCs but you can't wait FIVE minutes because of an in game error?

    Y'all fully looking ilke 🤡 sometimes.

    VNO4Thk.jpg


  • welcome to the club bro

    banned.jpg


  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    Bruh, are you really that desperate you had to come complain here for FIVE MINUTES of penalty?

    It's stopping dozens of DCs but you can't wait FIVE minutes because of an in game error?

    Y'all fully looking ilke 🤡 sometimes.

    Buzz off dude. It's not stopping a thing. Hook suicides.

    You yourself admitted it's an in-game error. This game has terrible anti cheat and terrible bugs.

    @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500726#Comment_1500726

    If you're getting randomly disconnected so often it's stacking check your files, your rig and submit a ticket. If they commit suicide killer still gets their BBQ stack and hook points.

    Even if I get locked out for 15 minutes, an hour, whatever, my life doesn't depend on a game. I'm not gonna come here and cry because I can't play my game for FIFTEEN minutes. If it locks you out for more than that, like I said, complain. It's not normal. What I see is some dude whining over 5 minutes of downtime.

    Sure your life doesn't revolve around a game. What you don't get is some people have a job. They don't get long to play videogames and it is bad for the health of the game when they get demotivated from playing it.

  • @Seanzu said:

    You should have instead reported this in the bug section.

    A big issue with Dead By Daylight and it's community is they'd rather complain everywhere else about a bug than the correct sections.

    Players can complain here too, so other players can see if this same prob happened to others. Devs need to just add bot killers already, that will b waaay better.

  • Even if a player left a game or not, there shouldn't be bans anymore bc there r a lot of killers who cheat. Killer bots are required for this game to survive.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The hackers are back banning people again @Rhe2veja BHVR never fixed their back door so now the hackers can just outright ban anyone. I guess BHVR thought the hackers got bored and assumed they wouldn't do it again.

    Didn't know that hackers can do this, i guess it's worse than i thought

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The hackers are back banning people again @Rhe2veja BHVR never fixed their back door so now the hackers can just outright ban anyone. I guess BHVR thought the hackers got bored and assumed they wouldn't do it again.

    That's why you dnt play this pc, its of cheaters. Also, nohacker is smarter than the devs, its a inside job. Lol.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500726#Comment_1500726

    If you're getting randomly disconnected so often it's stacking check your files, your rig and submit a ticket. If they commit suicide killer still gets their BBQ stack and hook points.

    Even if I get locked out for 15 minutes, an hour, whatever, my life doesn't depend on a game. I'm not gonna come here and cry because I can't play my game for FIFTEEN minutes. If it locks you out for more than that, like I said, complain. It's not normal. What I see is some dude whining over 5 minutes of downtime.

    It's literally an error he has every right to complain

  • @Mystic_Flower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1501361#Comment_1501361

    Players can complain here too, so other players can see if this same prob happened to others. Devs need to just add bot killers already, that will b waaay better.

    or complain in the correct forum section, so people with the same issue can upvote that issue and then it'll get flagged quicker by BHVR.

  • It is not uncommon for me to have this too, server takes a ######### and we all get punished for it, very annoying and a slap in the face for people who never DC.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Cool, it was probably already over by the time you were done whining here.

    yep.

    and every time it happens to him again he gets more and more time to complain here.


    so whats your point here?

    all i see is a justified complaint on a topic that should be taken very serious by the Devs, as it could potentially end up banning someone for lengthy periodes of time without them deserving any such bans.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    Bruh, are you really that desperate you had to come complain here for FIVE MINUTES of penalty?

    It's stopping dozens of DCs but you can't wait FIVE minutes because of an in game error?

    Y'all fully looking ilke 🤡 sometimes.

    Yup, there’s a clown looking in the window. Well, in your case it’s a mirror lol. Don’t have time to be annoyed with snowballing dc bans you never earned, but you got plenty of time to throw shade at people with valid concerns despite getting shut down repeatedly. Cringe.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1503865#Comment_1503865

    It has been addressed. Do you think the devs just randomly rolled low when deciding what the ban times should start at? The short bans initially are a stop gap against these situations. If they are becoming an issue, then make sure the game is running correctly or put in support ticket.

    you know, had you worded it that way to begin with i wouldnt have had any problem with your response.

    yet you decided to be quite rude, talking the issue down like it was nothing.


    wording is an important thing.

  • Y'all are still memes

    >.>

  • Bruh, u didnt get banned... U got a DC penalty. No big whoop, just take a break. I mean if u didnt DC but still got penalty yeah yhat sucks, but by the time you go get a snack/drink/smoke/use the the bathroom/etc., its over. It was over by the time you posted this.

    Just be glad its not like Rainbow 6: Siege... My teammates voted to kick me (for no good reason, i outlived them all and won the match... Even tho Im a total noob at that game lol) so at the start of the next round i shot them all (they deserved it lol) and I got time banned for an HOUR. An entire frickin HOUR.

    So u know what I did? I deleted that wack AF game... And I went and played me some good old Dead by Daylight! DC system may not be perfect, but it is very much necesary. I cant tell u how many matches I lost/died bc one... Sometimes two... Players DC'd shortly after match start, leaving the other 2 of us with 5 gens to complete. And when they DC, its usually bc they were being toxic and it backfired... So they leave. Great for the Killer... Not so good for the rest of us. So suck it up, take your "timeout" (lol), and then get back to it!!!

  • @Vidal_Signz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/178180/thank-you-dbd-for-another-great-and-justified-ban

    Bruh, u didnt get banned... U got a DC penalty. No big whoop, just take a break. I mean if u didnt DC but still got penalty yeah yhat sucks, but by the time you go get a snack/drink/smoke/use the the bathroom/etc., its over. It was over by the time you posted this.

    Just be glad its not like Rainbow 6: Siege... My teammates voted to kick me (for no good reason, i outlived them all and won the match... Even tho Im a total noob at that game lol) so at the start of the next round i shot them all (they deserved it lol) and I got time banned for an HOUR. An entire frickin HOUR.

    So u know what I did? I deleted that wack AF game... And I went and played me some good old Dead by Daylight! DC system may not be perfect, but it is very much necesary. I cant tell u how many matches I lost/died bc one... Sometimes two... Players DC'd shortly after match start, leaving the other 2 of us with 5 gens to complete. And when they DC, its usually bc they were being toxic and it backfired... So they leave. Great for the Killer... Not so good for the rest of us. So suck it up, take your "timeout" (lol), and then get back to it!!!

    i play dbd for fun, but i can't have fun if i'm being banned for no reason, that was only 5 minutes, but what about 1 hour? 6 hours? in first place this shouldn't happen

  • I swear this community is so tragic, something bad happens to them that they didn't deserve then people come here to just throw all of the negativity.

    and on top? people actually liked those comments. y'all are sick.

  • Pretty good job so far.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500745#Comment_1500745

    How's sarcasm highlighting the "importance" and seriousness of the issue?

    If you want to reach out and be seen cause you genuinely care about an issue being solved, you'd describe the problem and what lead to it. When a game or software crashes and you reply to the feedback form with "VERY GOOD JOB HAHA LOVED IT" it's as if you hadn't submitted nothing at all. How the HELL are the devs going to do something about this when OP did not specify A THING except that they didn't DC. For all we know, OP got into a new match, DC'd then took the screenshot.

    I don't doubt OP's story is real, I'm just saying this post helps NO ONE.

    Edit: typo

    @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500740#Comment_1500740

    Its also a very critically important bug for the developers to fix. So it was important for him to share it. Not for you to attack him.

    @TheMonadoBoi said:

    Bruh, are you really that desperate you had to come complain here for FIVE MINUTES of penalty?

    It's stopping dozens of DCs but you can't wait FIVE minutes because of an in game error?

    Y'all fully looking ilke 🤡 sometimes.

    Yall having a full on argument but I definitely don't think that it's not that big of a deal

  • That's why the 3 first penalties are slight. It will restart in a day.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    Bruh, are you really that desperate you had to come complain here for FIVE MINUTES of penalty?

    It's stopping dozens of DCs but you can't wait FIVE minutes because of an in game error?

    Y'all fully looking ilke 🤡 sometimes.

    😅 the logic of your statement: it's not worth complaining about but it's a good deterrent to DCing 😂

‹ 1 2