I will always tunnel Object of Obsessions out of the game.

You have map wide xray vision on me. You need to go.



Change my mind.

Comments

  • Oof, you're tht bad at the game? Majority the people who use it don't even know how to properly.

  • No reason to change your mind. I do the same and the team usually comes to protect them meaning they'll end up throwing the game.

  • @BeardedMenace said:

    Oof, you're tht bad at the game? Majority the people who use it don't even know how to properly.

    Then they shouldnt run it

  • Idk, OoO usualy meme around and tries to catch your attention by any means, which imply it's not doing the objective. So I avoid the OoO user at any cost and focus the others survivors.

  • That are your matches. Do what you like.

  • Depends on the kind of OoO user that I face. If they're good, and I see them doing gens I have pretty much no choice but to try and get them out of the game. Because they're doing the objective and likely relaying to their team what I'm doing.

    If they're just trying to bait me into a chase, bodyblock, and do things like constantly flashlight I usually just ignore them.

  • So you shouldn't run OoO if you don't know how to use it?? Hmm finding that hard to make sense since you know.... You have to learn to use the perk before getting good wirh it 😂🙄😂 wow how stupid that sounded.

  • @Veen said:

    Idk, OoO usualy meme around and tries to catch your attention by any means, which imply it's not doing the objective. So I avoid the OoO user at any cost and focus the others survivors.

    If they're in a SWF they can just relay the info they get to their friends. That's why I don't like them; I have no way of knowing if it's SWF and don't want to find out the painful way.

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/172150/i-will-always-tunnel-object-of-obsessions-out-of-the-game

    I’ll loop your ass easily since everything is still up at the beginning. If it’s not a Laurie, leave the object alone or lose the game. Your call.

    Who it is is irrelevant. All survivors can run all perks.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445662#Comment_1445662

    If they're in a SWF they can just relay the info they get to their friends. That's why I don't like them; I have no way of knowing if it's SWF and don't want to find out the painful way.

    Theres an easy way to check for swf. Check their friends list.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445671#Comment_1445671

    Theres an easy way to check for swf. Check their friends list.

    That doesn't mean SWF. If you play a lot and add people you find you'll eventually wind up in games with people you know. Especially once you start approaching purple/pink and higher.


    [edit]

    Or that they didn't join a discord call. They do have a pre-game chat killers don't.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445684#Comment_1445684

    That doesn't mean SWF. If you play a lot and add people you find you'll eventually wind up in games with people you know. Especially once you start approaching purple/pink and higher.

    [edit]

    Or that they didn't join a discord call. They do have a pre-game chat killers don't.

    Sry i dont play on pc lmao. on ps4 people rarely end up in their friends lobbys. we dont have pre game chat either.

  • Most people dont have private profiles. havent ran into one in a while.

  • A long time ago, when I didn't know much about the game, I had killed three survivors and didn't know why I could see the last one's aura but I went up to him and let him go because I thought the game was somehow glitching and felt bad. I later learned that I let an OoO player escape for free and have regretted it since.

  • Its the only way to play.

  • Nothing wrong with that. I usually assume anyone with OoO is part of a SWF acting as the eyes of the team. Tunneling them ASAP might be the best decision to make from a strategic point of view.

  • @BeardedMenace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445660#Comment_1445660

    So you shouldn't run OoO if you don't know how to use it?? Hmm finding that hard to make sense since you know.... You have to learn to use the perk before getting good wirh it 😂🙄😂 wow how stupid that sounded.

    With that perk in particular yeah, its not a good idea to run it unless you know what youre doinh. Absolutely. Good way to get dead. If that doesnt make sense to you not sure what else to tell you

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445687#Comment_1445687

    Sry i dont play on pc lmao. on ps4 people rarely end up in their friends lobbys. we dont have pre game chat either.

    I forget that console doesn't have the chat. Get ready for these kinds of shenanigans when crossplat happens :o

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445683#Comment_1445683

    I mean since it’s her perk there is a good chance she’s just runing it because whatever she has no better. Also they usually don’t use it right. But on an other survivor, it’s more likelly to be an intentionall pick in their build which is brobably full of second chance perks anyway, designed to lose you the game if you took the bait.

    I pretty much only play wraith. I just run in front of them and m1 and burn the DS early if I can. I'll camp the hook if gens/other players are near by. That survivor needs to go and I'll pay absolutely dirty to do it.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445696#Comment_1445696

    I forget that console doesn't have the chat. Get ready for these kinds of shenanigans when crossplat happens :o

    yea... well ill benefit. Im a survivor main. Funny thing is, ive been trying to see the point of solo object and i cant get chased so no good content.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445707#Comment_1445707

    yea... well ill benefit. Im a survivor main. Funny thing is, ive been trying to see the point of solo object and i cant get chased so no good content.

    You keep running into people who don't realize just how actually really broken it is for SWF. I'd rather not take the risk and just eliminate the situation. Survivors who paint literal targets on themselves shouldn't be surprised to see people aim for them. I actually tunneled one out the game before this thread and it took 4 gens to get her out of the game, but they all fell apart after lmao

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445712#Comment_1445712

    You keep running into people who don't realize just how actually really broken it is for SWF. I'd rather not take the risk and just eliminate the situation. Survivors who paint literal targets on themselves shouldn't be surprised to see people aim for them.

    ikr theyre asking for attention, then get mad at the tunnel.

  • @aliberkcivelek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445699#Comment_1445699

    that's funny, 90% of my lobbies are private profiles

    if not full private, they can make their friends list private

    but nyways it's esay to tell if these persons are swf, but not easy to tell if they are solo

    yea

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445711#Comment_1445711

    Well, Wraith is really easy to punish for tunneling by any half competent looper. Also object acts as a reversed spine chill against stealth killers which does the trick just fine, so you can’t even sneak up on them for free hits.

    Nope. All I can do is hope they're running it when I'm running hard generator pressure, because those builds are easier for corralling the survivors around. My normal go-to build is two move speeds OR a clapper and ghost, and Fired Up/BBQ/Nurses/Overcharged

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    Depends on the kind of OoO user that I face. If they're good, and I see them doing gens I have pretty much no choice but to try and get them out of the game. Because they're doing the objective and likely relaying to their team what I'm doing.

    If they're just trying to bait me into a chase, bodyblock, and do things like constantly flashlight I usually just ignore them.

    Yep, this. There's only two types of OoO's that aren't new-player-Laurie. However, the real problem is the one's who hide they're using it too damn well 'till mid-game/late-game. Not much you can do but figure out quickly why you couldn't find anyone.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445714#Comment_1445714

    ikr theyre asking for attention, then get mad at the tunnel.

    Hahaha.

    If someone wants my attention so bad in a game that they want to chase me around, try to cut me off and block me when I'm trying to chase other survivors, and click flashlights in my face repeatedly, then guess what? They have my full and undivided attention. I won't pay attention to anyone else and I won't leave their sight. :)

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445725#Comment_1445725

    Well, you can’t focus on tunelling and pressuring gens at the same time lol. Especially when you play a killer that has nothing for chases against a survivor who knows you’re coming. Also your build looks quite weak for high rank. I feel like you just haven’t faced much good teams yet. Against potatos, it doesn’t matter what you play and how you use it. It’s a win-win anyway.

    It's definitely not cut and dry, and no one tactic will always work. Sometimes I get run, but that doesn't mean I can't prioritize hitting the OoS when given the buffet, or tunnel him when punishing an unhook. Running circles and not much else people seem to eventually slip up.

  • @Nyxsie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445716#Comment_1445716

    Hahaha.

    If someone wants my attention so bad in a game that they want to chase me around, try to cut me off and block me when I'm trying to chase other survivors, and click flashlights in my face repeatedly, then guess what? They have my full and undivided attention. I won't pay attention to anyone else and I won't leave their sight. :)

    I personally ignore them, until i dont

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445712#Comment_1445712

    You keep running into people who don't realize just how actually really broken it is for SWF. I'd rather not take the risk and just eliminate the situation. Survivors who paint literal targets on themselves shouldn't be surprised to see people aim for them.

    An object user is typically going to be the strongest looper in your lobby, since by running it you will usually spend most of your time in DBD getting chased. They are also bound to have other looping perks like dead hard / resilience / iron will. Compare that to your urban evasion user who spends 75% of the time hiding and will probably drop strong pallets much more freely.

    Against a lobby slamming out gens, going after the guy who is already positioned in the best possible area to be chased is typically a poor decision at the start of a match. Tunneling at purple/red ranks will probably end with you eating BT/DS, while 2-3 gens have gotten done in the first 2 minutes of the game. So if you were already struggling in chase with them; it will seal your fate.

    Chasing a good looper through a slew of pallets and not knowing when to drop a chase is probably one of the easiest ways to lose a game at red ranks. If it's an object SWF, you will also lose the last of your gens by camping them.

  • @BeardedMenace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445660#Comment_1445660

    So you shouldn't run OoO if you don't know how to use it?? Hmm finding that hard to make sense since you know.... You have to learn to use the perk before getting good wirh it 😂🙄😂 wow how stupid that sounded.

    Well yes de to use it to learn how to work within efficiently you also got to realise if you're going to use a dangerous perk like that gives away your position and don't be surprised if the killer is constantly on you.

    If you're learning how to use nurse when you don't know how to you're going to get bullied heavily until you start to get a grasp of it because baby nurses are just really easy to bully and you can't really blame the survivors for taking advantage of an easy killer.

  • Depending on what character I'm playing...I might just facecamping a OoO and completely throw the match. I had one case where I got one while playing Huntress, who is HORRIBLY countered by it due to her small TR. I just put them in the basement and stood at the stairs, giving a little nod to any survivor who would show up.

  • @Nyxsie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445716#Comment_1445716

    Hahaha.

    If someone wants my attention so bad in a game that they want to chase me around, try to cut me off and block me when I'm trying to chase other survivors, and click flashlights in my face repeatedly, then guess what? They have my full and undivided attention. I won't pay attention to anyone else and I won't leave their sight. :)

    Reminds me of a Billy game I had once. I went to chainsaw someone down, only for a freshly unhooked teammate to bodyblock for em. I then decided...F it. I let them have a 2nd chainsaw immediately after. They DSed me and got a 3rd chainsaw as soon as the stun was up to which they immediately DCed. If you wanna take a hit for a teammate, thats up to you but you should be prepared to get "tunneled" if you wanna throw yourself in my face.

  • OoO mostly bad/cheating when play in a swf group that why i feel the perk should be looked at and changed.

  • People who run object and whine about being tunnelled baffle me. "Yes I want to show my aura to the killer. I also would like to be left alone. Any further questions?"

  • @Aneurysm said:

    People who run object and whine about being tunnelled baffle me. "Yes I want to show my aura to the killer. I also would like to be left alone. Any further questions?"

    survivor already easy but want it easier.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445712#Comment_1445712

    You keep running into people who don't realize just how actually really broken it is for SWF. I'd rather not take the risk and just eliminate the situation. Survivors who paint literal targets on themselves shouldn't be surprised to see people aim for them.

    No one chases me so ive been stuck recording for the past two days.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1445712#Comment_1445712

    You keep running into people who don't realize just how actually really broken it is for SWF. I'd rather not take the risk and just eliminate the situation. Survivors who paint literal targets on themselves shouldn't be surprised to see people aim for them.

    No one chases me so ive been stuck recording for the past two days.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Depending on what character I'm playing...I might just facecamping a OoO and completely throw the match. I had one case where I got one while playing Huntress, who is HORRIBLY countered by it due to her small TR. I just put them in the basement and stood at the stairs, giving a little nod to any survivor who would show up.

    SWF and OoO is the kind of combination that I throw the match and just tunnel and camp that one person. I get that one person at least to depip and most likely get him salty.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    You have map wide xray vision on me. You need to go.

    Change my mind.

    I'm not gonna change your mind. Anyone who says this is almost never open to anyone's opinions or ideas, but it does sucks to see that a good player with object gave you the business. :(

  • @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/172150/i-will-always-tunnel-object-of-obsessions-out-of-the-game

    I'm not gonna change your mind. Anyone who says this is almost never open to anyone's opinions or ideas, but it does sucks to see that a good player with object gave you the business. :(

    I"m not opposed to having my mind changed, I've just also thought out my rationale behind why I want them gone, including but not limited to I'm not here for their comfort or blood points.

  • That's why I love running Third Seal on Amanda.. Stealth hides my aura, but I have a beacon on them.. I just home in on them crouched.. Uncrouch, stab.. Thanks for the GPS to you for the rest of the match!

  • @BeardedMenace said:

    Oof, you're tht bad at the game? Majority the people who use it don't even know how to properly.

    Right, because one perk should completely invalidate 2 different killers' power.


    You're on a special kind of silly, bro.

  • Theres 2 survivors i'd tunnel out the game, OoO user and anyone with a key. They have to go, very quickly.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    You have map wide xray vision on me. You need to go.

    Change my mind.

    You'll have to catch me first! 😀

  • I would rather facecamp and tunnel someone out of the match for using Object of Obsession, than play the match normally and have SWF dance around me with stupidly accurate information being constantly broadcast to them.

  • @Faszparaszt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/172150/i-will-always-tunnel-object-of-obsessions-out-of-the-game

    I’ll loop your ass easily since everything is still up at the beginning. If it’s not a Laurie, leave the object alone or lose the game. Your call.

    I have never lost in a game where I tunneled the object


    They only run it in SWF, and SWFs are extremely altruistic.I have STBFL and can down them all when they come to bodyblock

  • Imagine getting so bent of shape over a perk and/or item. It’s interesting to sit back and watch primitive defense mechanisms at play.

  • @TTVfbYTigTW said:

    Imagine getting so bent of shape over a perk and/or item. It’s interesting to sit back and watch primitive defense mechanisms at play.

    Quite the defense to being told "no." You just insult people who say it? lol.

‹ 1 2