We need a perk to stop killers powers.
So Franklin's chanhe is too strong. I have personally ran a killer around all game, my friend azame is the BEST console player I know as a survivor and constantly runs killers while injured for longer than 90 seconds now I have not stocked up my items to lose it to a trash killer who cant end chases and I understand if its pallet lodge or whatever but if I actually do GOOD I deserve to keep my item so if we lose any help we get as survivors killers need to lose their help. That simple killers can mindgame and vault and break pallets we can drop pallets mindgame and vault so we have items and add-ons and we lose addons but keep our item if we escape killers get to keep their powers regardless and lose add ons so items are basically survs powers and to rid us of that by tunneling or us being good at the game or getting lucky is not fair and needs balance and if you disagree PLEASE give me actual good points to explain how this is fair
Comments
Try opening more than one chest. Not every chest is high rarity but over several chests you will approach the expected outcome.
Most plunderer instincts items will be purple. The odds are in your favor.
If you suspect a bug then properly document your attempts for mathematical anomalies.
items aren't even that good, unless its a key, which they need to be nerfed anyway so...
Bro, punctuation marks, do you know them? If you want to be taken seriously, proof read what you write before sending it. This is such a mess.
I agree that the Franklin's change was....weird to say the least....but honestly it won't be a big deal. There will be very few killers running this perk after the first week or 2. You don't see anyone running it now so I don't see the problem with it. Also start running plunderers and ace in the hole, and get your items that way. A killer probably won't run Franklin's if there are no items being brought in, and it's much more fun too.
Just as fair as killers being forced to play against SWF.
I also don't understand your argument about looping? So you're saying you can loop a killer for however long, but you can't juke?
Ahh well that makes sense but doesnt it only work with working on it yourself
Well I get other items I just mean flashlights
I dont care this isn't school its so funny how there is always the one shallow person who has to nitpick dude just shut up seriously no one else felt the need to comment so you dont need to either
First swf sucks I 100 percent agree also hiking at red ranks😂😂 you think that crap keeps you alive forever? 360 so easy to counter the only times im 360 is when I dont care or have lower sensitivity and don't turn all the way because I thought is be faster and the swerv juke is literally the best but a basic m1 gets rid of it or less ambitious swings so yeah I can juke and I only try it in deadzones for THAT reason they are easy to counter by any killer who isn't dumb and is used to their sensitivity just because streamers post that crap doesnt mean thats how it works
lol @ thinking 90 second or 3 minute chases are impressive when some killers at redranks are absolute potatoes and some maps are still outright broken with almost unlimited resources back to back to back where you could go from pallet to pallet and waste everything without ever looping and still win LOL.
who cares about losing an item, survivorgrind is absolutely easy, heck most of the time I don't even bother with bringing an item due to chests.
The reason they are "nitpicking" is because each of your post is a headache inducing unreadable mess.
Trust me pressing the enter key a couple of times will let you be taken a lot more seriously.
As for the topic at hand, Items are not a rarity at all. You can gain a new one every match and every bloodpool there are items as well. If you fear about losing them that much then just leave them at the campfire
As a comparison Killers lose their hard worked for addons every match. No matter how well they do. How is that fair in your eyes?
But the timer still ticks down in a chase, on the ground and on the hook. How can you come back to your item in any of these situations? They should just make it to where the timer stops in chase and while slugged and hooked.
The timer itself would have to be way lower if it would stop at your mentioned conditions. The only conditions you didn't name is "in a locker", "on a gen" or "running free from the killer".
Two out of this three indicate no interest in the dropped item and a survivor take less than 30 seconds to run from one end of the map to the other. And if the killer notices you running across the map, the chase condition stops the timer again.
As a main survivor here i can tell you this is not needed. Most of the killers powers can be evaded by being a bit better than him. There's no power that makes him "impossible to beat".
Of course, i only have 450h so i can't know exactly how to play this game like people with 1k hours can. This is my humble opinion and any constructive comments are more than welcome. You can differ and you must! everyone plays different, everyone got different tactics, those are mines and, they're not the best, but kinda work for me...
Hope it worked!
Perk: instantly die and disable the killer's power for 10 seconds.
Caught in a landslide.
You sound like a player who runs after the killer with flashlight clicking and refuses to touch any of the generators. When your time comes to shine and blind the killer for flashlight save.. you mess up the timing. Eventually all of us survivors die
The fact that survivors have teammates and can search for items in chest and use perks in order to get good items and add-ons. How is it not fair? Entiteled survivor main or what? Its annoying but you dont need an item to win a match.
Dude, you want to be understood, wouldn't you? But if you write the way you did there, you making it so diffucult for others to understand you!
I'm late to this party but uh,
No.
Is this just fantasy?
Yes, if I steal your flashlight as Trapper you definitely deserve to prevent me from placing traps. Kappa.
No. Just no.
Nope. That's what makes it so great. ANY gen popping procs the perk.
I'm a survivor main and i just can't think of a perk like that ever being balanced. It basically forces the killer to be an m1 killer all game unless it has a timer but then what's the point of playing a specific killer if they can't even use their ability?
I heard the Devs will come to everyone who is complaining about things like that and slap them and after some seconds, Dead by Daylight magically disappers from your PC / Console and you cant play it again until you pay the entity to give it back.
Imagine complaining about losing items while also acting like they are equal to Killer Powers.
You realize that using an item up completely used to destroy the entire item right?
Set your item down, or don't bring it into the match. Pretty simple, really. Or go back for it.
I do think maybe the entity consumption timer should pause if the survivor who dropped it is in the dying state or hooked.
They have a power
It was a bait and to use as an example plus ik that powers are counterablr.im.just making a statement
Would you rather get tunnel moried off hook with old franklins cuz you brought a key?
Haha ok buddy whatever you say
Nice im entitled for being upset that the killer has the ability to MAKE EVERY SINGLE ######### ITEM DISAPPEAR
see lots of people take this crap too literally my whole point is a survivor will lose their item if they loop the killer after a hit. Which forces them to go down just to get it then put it down and you can't know he has Franklin's my whole point is that an item is like a power for survs or maybe its something they took really long to find and need it for a challenge you never know but now the killer eithet plays like a dick or he isnt good at chases and you lose the item
So like Revenant’s Silence from Apex? Hell no
A Killer’s power is what makes them unique in every way, unlike items
If killer’s could have their power disabled and force them to be an M1 killer would make Nurse actually horrible
No but that is an amazing pic
Booo hoo my key has died to franklins but I've looped the killer for 90 seconds
And my teamates did 3 gens how will I ever escape
I wonder
Who cares about keys😂😂
######### keys all my homies hate keys 🗝️
Is this a joke post? Franklin's is fine as is.
I'm a surv main for the most part and I hate keys they are no skill
This is an asymmetrical game.
One side has the numbers, the other side has the powers.
Yeah ik im just trying to point out some stupidity in the decision making by trying to put forth an idea of turning the tables to get some people to understand the implications