Did they change their mind on giving out event exclusives?

Was wondering since I got the hound mask and davids jacket when I didn't have them before. Is this just a bug?

Comments

  • We were given multiple exclusives for free from old events

  • Personally, for legacy I think they should do like a Prestige Levels 4/5/6 where you can get the Prestige clothes from there on the Bloodweb If you don’t already have it.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    What event cosmetics?

    Hound make, bbq hammer etc

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377362#Comment_1377362

    And? I would rather not work and get it for free than work my butt off just to earn it a bit earlier than the rest.

    I don't care either way. In the end, I already got the money, and it'd have been long enough that the fact that I had to work for it means nothing to me.

  • I prefer just everyone getting it.

  • I honestly don't get why people care. It's just a cosmetic.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I honestly don't get why people care. It's just a cosmetic.

    People are just bat crazy we can’t fix crazy😀.

  • I got confused about legacy, are they giving away the legacy cosmetics to everyone? because that would be bad

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I got confused about legacy, are they giving away the legacy cosmetics to everyone? because that would be bad

    Old event cosmetics.

  • Yeah I got that, but then they wrote something about apologising to legacy players.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I honestly don't get why people care. It's just a cosmetic.

    For the same reason why people care not to give legacy to everyone. It's an exclude and should stay so.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377632#Comment_1377632

    Yeah I got that, but then they wrote something about apologising to legacy players.

    No they are not giving those out.

    Only reason they gave these out is because they could have just reused them but since the rift is now a thing they have no need for events etc.

    Lucky we even get a 2x bloodpoint twice a year lol.

  • It feels like my remarks are not 'URGENT' but would like them heard."

    Im happy to great free cosmetics, but i am confused why the update claims "We believe that we do this in the communities best interest." with no additional explanation..

    Why lock away all other cosmetics then?

    I am happy everyone can utilize the cosmetic items. For me, i probably spent an upwards of 10 hours during both events, I earned the items on my PC account.. and i play on console these days so its fortunate for me and others.

    But it doesn't seem in consensus with other games treatment of event-based cosmetics. Apex Legends comes to mind as system of reference..


    After that it goes on to offer an apology for stripping some characters of their legacy items, something that doesn't effect me personally; but

    "o those users: we offer our deepest apologies and hope you understand why this decision has been made." Seems non-apologetic. offer anything like blood-points or create a new item class system. also makes me think of TF2 when they turned items "vintage" and were addressing item rarity stuff.

    It shouldn't be such a grasp for straws on behalf of the "valued 'since start' players". This issue seems under-addressed.

    but the real things that come to mind is i would love every game to open up cosmetic access.. but im also fine to see event items gated, that seems reasonable. In addition i would love to be able to spend blood-points on cosmetic items? its ironic to share access to "valuable" cosmetics and maintain a strict paywall for most of the other cosmetics..

    I appreciate anybody who reads these thoughts.

  • Behavior is literally telling everybody that was loyal and play through those events that their loyalty doesn't matter. It's stupid and it's disgusting that they're doing this.


    I played through the barbecue event and the New Year event to earn all of those cosmetics. There were groups running around trying to sabotage and DC so it was very hard to get the Huntress one in particular. Why the hell why Behavior? Why are you telling us the long-term customers that our loyalty is worth an absolute pile of s***?

  • To anyone who isn't aware, the howling grounds and scorching summer EXCLUSIVE event cosmetics were now given to the entire community for free.

    All those people who grinded their asses off to get those cosmetics while they were available have now just been given the middle finger, myself included. We weren't given any reason as to why, after all, it was different from the code skins that were only available to PC and people were scamming other's because of it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember being told that the devs said that they wouldn't be giving away these cosmetics because people actually had to work for them, in game. It pisses me off that the devs are so inconsistent when it comes to exclusive cosmetics.

    Switch and Exclusive get their own exclusive cosmetics despite them saying they don't want to make exclusive cosmetics anymore, then there's the rat's year exclusives cosmetics that were given if you logged on for a certain period, and the trapper shirt for buying merchandise before a certain time (another cosmetic exclusive to pc) that were never discussed. What pisses me off is that they then go on to spit in my face by trying to justify that it's different from legacy. How so? I don't have a pc but I've been following this game since Alpha and I believe it's completely justified for them to keep their legacy, they deserved it, but there's no difference between the two. Both had to be earned before the time limit. Sure you had to work harder for legacy but it wasn't an event, it was a reward to players who grinded their asses off in general to prestige before the bloodweb rework, I seriously doubt there was a large amount of people who suddenly decided to P3 a bunch of characters upon hearing of this mysterious "Legacy" item at the time, most likely it was something along the lines of "Oh cool, now I get exclusive cosmetics AND don't have to deal with that horrible bloodweb again." With the rest just finishing the pretiges they never got around to completing.

    Now don't get me wrong, I didn't have the howling ground cosmetics, I took a break from gaming during that time and I REALLY wanted them, but I knew I missed it and that's final, no room for debate. "We are all too aware that users who earned Legacy and suffered a loss of progress will be incredibly disappointed with this news. To those users, we offer our deepest apologies and hope you understand why this decision has been made," no I don't, and stop saying "disappointed" cause no one is "disappointed" about losing the exclusiveness about the cosmetics they worked for, they're pissed. So it'd be a simple "loss of progress" is someone were to lose their legacy, so that makes the event cosmetics even less than a "loss of progress?" There's already plenty of cosmetics in the shop, there was no need to make these cosmetics among all the exclusives public, the code ones made sense, not this. Go all or nothing, legacy, trapper shirt, death gardens exclusives, mobile exclusives, all of it, and then stop making new exclusives. That or take this back, I don't want the howling ground cosmetics that I didn't earn and I definitely don't want some random newbie running around with the exclusives cosmetics that I got from 2 years back when I worked my ass of to get it.

    You can say I'm whining all you want, but I love the idea of exclusive cosmetics, the sense of pride I get when I possess a rare one and envy when I see one I don't own is great. That envy for my scorching summer cosmetics didn't hurt anyone and they're not worth enough to scam people for it. If you're worried about that Behavior then you better be eyeing Legacy because those are a hell of a lot more likely to be used for a scam.

  • Well the answer is quite clear my man. According to behavior your loyalty is a long-term customer is worth about the same as a steaming pile of dung.

  • I've actually been playing since 2017 and this is really sad to see, when did this come out? I've always been proud of my nurse pumpkin head and some of the other killers orange eyes. Has everyone else had those too this whole time?

  • @SlingerKing said:

    Well the answer is quite clear my man. According to behavior your loyalty is a long-term customer is worth about the same as a steaming pile of dung.

    What saddens me most about that is that it's wrong in both ways. They care enough to not give away Legacy but say it's for the "community's best interests," like how?

  • Exclusive are exclusive to events until the time the are available to everyone, either free or paid through the store.

    Why is this so upsetting. Everyone who got them during events had them to show off for all this time. Now they are in public domain. It's fair to end agreements over these skins, I think.

    They even stated rift cosmetics can be bought down the road. Show off what you earned in the meantime. Then move on to the next cosmetic. Or dont. I don't see the big deal.

  • Could the reward be that you have exclusive right to these cosmetics but eventually no longer do?

    I switched from console to PC in February. I'm really looking forward to being able to purchase/obtain cosmetics from the first rift because I switched late. When they eventually put these in the store are they neglecting players, again, or are we going to stand by the neglect logic?

  • Quoting myself from another thread:

    Exclusive are exclusive to events until the time the are available to everyone, either free or paid through the store.

    Why is this so upsetting. Everyone who got them during events had them to show off for all this time. Now they are in public domain. It's fair to end agreements over these skins, I think.

    They even stated rift cosmetics can be bought down the road. Show off what you earned in the meantime. Then move on to the next cosmetic. Or dont. I don't see the big deal.

  • @Peanits said:

    It's not a matter of prioritizing newer players over older players, it's actually quite the opposite. Back then, the way event cosmetics were stored were much less secure than recent events, and it made them susceptible to loss of progress (the reason why we needed to return them to people in the first place). We originally decided to return them only to the people who had earned them in specifically to not alienate long time players who had worked for them. Despite our best efforts, there were people missing who should have received them and didn't: The data we had at the time was not robust enough to catch everyone.

    So in short, some of the people who did work for and earn them didn't receive their cosmetics back, and there was nothing we can do for them. Those long time players were out of luck. The idea of not alienating long time players ended up alienating those long time players.

    It's unfortunate, yes, but leaving those people behind is not an option. This is the fairest way we can handle the situation. This shouldn't be a problem for future events as the way we store rewards now is much more secure.

    I call bull like many others, that's just a petty excuse. People who lost their legacy should take priority then, they worked their asses off harder than we did and I see you doing nothing about it. Don't try to play smart when you're so obviously contradicting yourself.

  • @bm33 said:

    Couple days ago people were getting angry over the price of a licensed cosmetic, now getting upset over cosmetics being given away for free? They really can't win. 😂

    Completely different, one is 5 dollars more than usual with the difference being guess what? You can't change it in the slightest, worth it right? The other being cosmetics that you could only get within a short period of time after grinding just for it to be released to the public for COMPLETELY free. You're making it way too simplistic.

  • @orpheusbr said:

    BHVR,

    it's really painful to see how you neglect your old players.

    I started to play DBD in 2018 and really enjoyed to have owned the skins from the Summer BBQ Event. Unfortunately, with this new message about what you guys did with the exclusive event skins of 2018 I simply cannot absorb it quietly...

    This message that you do "the community's best interests" it's so bad for old players that seems you neglect and ignore us. Why should this be "the community's best interests"? It doesn't make sense to give free these event cosmetics for everyone and I didn't even talk about legacy skins that are a heavier problem for those who played the game in 2016!

    It just makes me feel that, in the future, the next event's skins that will be released in this game will be available for free soon for everyone without any kind of participation and dedication of your players.

    Truly disappointed and unmotivated with future events.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K0F81X6VFX1G/image.png

    I'll never understand this mentality. I've been playing since launch, why would I not want people to have an easier time than I had? It was fn horrible to grind at launch and it's barely better now with so many perks. Let people have neat things, it doesn't make yours less special.

  • They’re satisfied with the way the In Game Store is doing so there is no need to appease veterans anymore.

  • @Kira15233 said:

    I'm sorry but I'm on switch and always wanted a legacy item, since DBD came on Switch in 2019, we didn't have any events you guys had so I guess it' s fair for people who got the game after everything was done.

    These aren't legacy items, they're event items. Also your argument is selfish, I play on console so I didn't get the chance to get legacy but I'm not screaming I deserve it just because I didn't have the opportunity to get it.

  • Yeah I absolutely agree there was NO POINT in adding the BBQ and Lunar event cosmetics. I wore the Dog mask to show Ive been a huntress main since 2018 and same with the Kate Denson cosmetic now they're for everyone and its just :/ what was the point?

  • Who takes cosmetics seriously anyway?

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1376744#Comment_1376744

    Yes. Yes it is.

    With how long the bloodweb itself took time, with how expensive stuff was

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/62U1741OKAXY/obraz.png

    The Grind isn't entirely equal for everything.

    Just wanna say, I completely agree on the difference between the grind, but one was an event and one wasn't. The bloodweb was absurd back then but it wasn't like they said "Oh and by the way you gotta start from the beginning and do it all in four days," it was a reward to all the players who struggled through it. You weren't supposed grind for legacy, you were supposed to be rewarded for playing the game despite the broken bloodweb. The event required a lot less grinding but it was a hell of a lot less shorter too.

  • @Always_available said:

    Thought it was a good thing to see rare and unattainable skins in the game being used... Now that everyone has these so called "exclusives" theres nothing special about them anymore.

    Who cares? They add variety and its free content...

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1376966#Comment_1376966

    Dont worry, in 48hrs (at max) they will find something new to complain about.

    Probably because they specialize at pissing the community off.

  • @seki23 said:

    legacy are unique imagine if now everyone has legacy whats the purpose of using it if everyone have it? is like the old code cosmetics,(claudette, meg, david) now no one use them because everyone have them, they were so unique and proved u actually had a lot of hours in the game or that u spend lots of money on ebay to get those codes, with legacy is something similar, it should saty as it is, you dont deserve them because people had to grind a lot back in the day to get them, also even if they look good they are kinda outdated tbh, wich is more is a guaranted ebony mori 90% of cases becasue the killer will thnk they are going against 4/5k hours people.

    But it's the exact problem people have here, what's the point of grinding for the event cosmetics when the devs just give it away for free?

  • @ShrekTheThird69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164283/i-don-t-accept-bhvr-s-ingamemassage-about-legacy-items-give-it-finally-for-all-like-eventcosmetics

    I have a better idea, why not make all characters able to prestige 6 times. So for prestige 4,5,and 6 make it so every killer gets a legacy like skin.

    Literally thinking the exact same thing.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    I've got 5 pieces of Legacy myself and after seeing this tweet I feel like maybe it's time they just give it away to everyone as almost everything has lost the exclusivity: https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1275163639482331139

    It's been years and as much as I love my Legacy, I wouldn't really mind if other people had it. Plus the people that lost their Legacy would finally be able to get it back because they truly got shafted.

    For the people that really wanna hold onto their exclusivity they could just treat it like the streamer cosmetics and place the originals into the Artifact rarity or something like that.

    Honestly I'm so pissed about my exclusives being given away for the sole purpose of it being so annoyingly inconsistent, they say they don't want more exclusives yet they keep making them and for some reason the only true exclusives on console were given away with the excuse that fits perfectly for legacy too, that some people lost it unfairly. If everyone was willing to give away their exclusives, I wouldn't be stubborn either.

  • @Always_available said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377906#Comment_1377906

    They definetly do not add variety, now that everyone has them... And what about the people that paid for the cosmetics?

    Its variety in that more ppl have more options. Just because they give stuff away, doesnt mean EVERYONEs gonna use that stuff. I run Feng all the time and still prefer the blue jersey over the golden version for example because the blue matches my headset.

  • @thenegativone said:

    Who takes cosmetics seriously anyway?

    Ask this the cs go community if you find this here serious already.

  • @Peanits said:

    It's not a matter of prioritizing newer players over older players, it's actually quite the opposite. Back then, the way event cosmetics were stored were much less secure than recent events, and it made them susceptible to loss of progress (the reason why we needed to return them to people in the first place). We originally decided to return them only to the people who had earned them in specifically to not alienate long time players who had worked for them. Despite our best efforts, there were people missing who should have received them and didn't: The data we had at the time was not robust enough to catch everyone.

    So in short, some of the people who did work for and earn them didn't receive their cosmetics back, and there was nothing we can do for them. Those long time players were out of luck. The idea of not alienating long time players ended up alienating those long time players.

    It's unfortunate, yes, but leaving those people behind is not an option. This is the fairest way we can handle the situation. This shouldn't be a problem for future events as the way we store rewards now is much more secure.

    More excuses, just like you all had when you released the PAX skins sometime go. But, I'll clarify them again, except this time, these event skins are much more similar to Legacy than the PAX skins were, so this will be much easier to explain, although you won't listen but anyway;

    It does not matter how you obtained the Legacy or Event Skins because they were both EARNED (keyword here).

    How did you earn legacy? You prestiged before the deadline.

    How did you earn the event skins? You unlocked them via an event before the deadline.

    Second keyword, "deadline".

    My second point, you claimed you had no way of giving the event skins back to those who earned them. But what do you also say about legacy? THE SAME THING, so how's it any different? It's not.

    BHVR, you all just think because you're the top game in this genre means you're untouchable, but like the saying says, no king rules forever and you're no exception.

  • @TunnelmeSpirit said:

    Wait are they giving people legacy, I read the news board but i didn’t understand it . So are people going to be able to get legacy again?

    In case someone hasn't told you yet, no they haven't said they're giving away legacy. They gave away the event items that people worked hard for with the excuse "our games broken as hell so some people lost their event cosmetics, so everyone gets them! Aren't we so generous," what people are pissed about is that there's still people who have been waiting for 3 WHOLE YEARS to get their legacy cosmetics back about the loss of progress but we don't see the legacy items being added to the community for free.

  • @Gravnos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164298/why-bhvr-neglects-its-old-players

    I'll never understand this mentality. I've been playing since launch, why would I not want people to have an easier time than I had? It was fn horrible to grind at launch and it's barely better now with so many perks. Let people have neat things, it doesn't make yours less special.

    It's not about making mine or other person's items less special, it's about a poor and terrible way used by BHVR to solve a problem of identification of the players who had owned those cosmetics in 2018 (You can check details here in this post of Peanits: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164287)

    And more, this message about the cosmetics change is selective with its players. If you really want to let those cosmetics free for everyone, why wouldn't you make legacy free for all or even other skins such as Ohmwrecker Wraith, H2O Trapper Mask, Hype Nea, Bloodletting, and so on?

    The players need to see how BHVR fixes its problems using terrible and non-sense ways passing over its oldest community that was here when the company was just starting to grow.

    That's the point under this ''unlocking event cosmetics'' message.

  • Okay and why does something have to be exclusive for you to enjoy using it? So you can show off, flex that you were here before they were? Why are they only special if only some people can use them (especailly as some people who HAD them LOST them because DBD's old servers were absolute dogshit)? Something should be special because you like it, not because someone else can't have it. No, exclusives are dumb and I'm glad they're dying.

  • @LazyPayday said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1376603#Comment_1376603

    Completely different, one is 5 dollars more than usual with the difference being guess what? You can't change it in the slightest, worth it right? The other being cosmetics that you could only get within a short period of time after grinding just for it to be released to the public for COMPLETELY free. You're making it way too simplistic.

    The event items were still free when you got them from playing the game during the event. If they were so special people would be wearing them, I haven't seen 1 of the 4 released today in a single game since 2018. People are flipping out that others might wear them but most likely will just sit in their inventory just like those that played the event.

    Lisa cosmetic people have paid for and actually wear because they find it worth it - similar to those that found those single free cosmetics worth a grind. Difference is when the Lisa cosmetic does eventually go on sale those that bought her at the original price won't be flipping out about how unfair it is that others will get to use that skin when they didn't pay as much. Just like with current cosmetics, dlc, or the full game going on sale or becoming free now doesn't result in people getting upset that they paid full price when others didn't have to.

    People are overreacting WAY too much over a free cosmetic when they constantly complain about wanting everything else in this game to go on sale or drop in price.

  • @Peanits said:

    It's not a matter of prioritizing newer players over older players, it's actually quite the opposite. Back then, the way event cosmetics were stored were much less secure than recent events, and it made them susceptible to loss of progress (the reason why we needed to return them to people in the first place). We originally decided to return them only to the people who had earned them in specifically to not alienate long time players who had worked for them. Despite our best efforts, there were people missing who should have received them and didn't: The data we had at the time was not robust enough to catch everyone.

    So in short, some of the people who did work for and earn them didn't receive their cosmetics back, and there was nothing we can do for them. Those long time players were out of luck. The idea of not alienating long time players ended up alienating those long time players.

    It's unfortunate, yes, but leaving those people behind is not an option. This is the fairest way we can handle the situation. This shouldn't be a problem for future events as the way we store rewards now is much more secure.

    More excuses, just like you all had when you released the PAX skins sometime go. But, I'll clarify them again, except this time, these new skins are much more similar to Legacy than the PAX skins were, so this will be much easier to explain, although you won't listen but anyway;

    It does not matter how you obtained the Legacy or Event Skins because they were both EARNED (keyword here).

    How did you earn legacy? You prestiged before the deadline.

    How did you earn the event skins? You unlocked them via an event before the deadline.

    Second keyword, "deadline".

    People earned those event skins just like people earned Legacy. People weren't there for the event skins? Let them have them for free!

    People weren't there for Legacy? Nope, you're not getting it. No words can explain it, it's worse than the PAX skins situation.

    You all truly think because you're the top game of this genre means you're untouchable. You're not, no king rules forever, including you.

  • I like rare cosmetics too, but it’s not fair that newer player can’t get older „event-outfits“. I would like that you could buy them in the shop like the new year cosmetics than for free...

    And legacy is another thing, it was cause of the grind. But they changed the bloodwebs again so you can get 2 perks at level 41 and the people who max out characters with all perks before get nothing, for example a second kind of legacy... :-(

  • complaining about special skins in a video game...

  • @bm33 said:

    Everyone against giving the cosmetics to people that didn't play the event to get a free cosmetic - you are also against them doing sales/lowering price of the full game/DLC/cosmetics(like Lisa) since people bought those first at full price, right? I mean, it's not fair someone paid full price for any of those when they first came out and later on others get them for less/free. If you're that upset over a free cosmetic you must get more upset whenever those price drops happen since that's real money, right?

    @Gorgonia said:

    Do you realize most of you are complaining because now you will be less "exclusive"? What's the problem with someone else having it too? You will probably get free stuff as well.. what's up with this "if it's free for me it's good, if it's free for someone else I whine about it" attitude? It sounds like a bunch of entitled kids. You complain about the game charging you for cosmetics, you complain when they're free.. when do you not complain?

    I have all the event cosmetics that were released since I started playing. I could give 2 dmns about people now getting them for free... I never really paid for them either... I got them as a bonus for playing the game daily... like I do when there's no free bonus anway. Do you even use those cosmetics anyway? lol... cmon, they are from events from 2 years ago... stop being greedy.

    Because people worked for them, told they would remain exclusive, and then out of nowhere the devs were just like "nope!" and made them free. No on cares if everyone gets something for free, but when someone works for it just to have someone who didn't get the exact same treatment, of course people are gonna get pissed off.

  • @Always_available said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377985#Comment_1377985

    This forum is meant to give criticism on the game... Yeah you're special and different bud.

    You're able to play a game and join a forum and give feedback...you're life is so hard...

  • I agree, I wonder if there's even any reason to grind for the crowns in today's event, very likely they'll be given to everyone anyway...

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377877#Comment_1377877

    The event items were still free when you got them from playing the game during the event. If they were so special people would be wearing them, I haven't seen 1 of the 4 released today in a single game since 2018. People are flipping out that others might wear them but most likely will just sit in their inventory just like those that played the event.

    Lisa cosmetic people have paid for and actually wear because they find it worth it - similar to those that found those single free cosmetics worth a grind. Difference is when the Lisa cosmetic does eventually go on sale those that bought her at the original price won't be flipping out about how unfair it is that others will get to use that skin when they didn't pay as much. Just like with current cosmetics, dlc, or the full game going on sale or becoming free now doesn't result in people getting upset that they paid full price when others didn't have to.

    People are overreacting WAY too much over a free cosmetic when they constantly complain about wanting everything else in this game to go on sale or drop in price.

    It's the thought that counts man, sure I don't use Kate so I don't have much use for her shirt, but I had a ton of pride in my pro-pain so it feels like betrayal for the devs to say they won't release them just to do it anyways. Also there's so many cosmetics now, back then there was very little and since it's been 2 years the cosmetics have only gotten rarer (or rather, they were getting rarer) so it's natural you wouldn't see it often. Plus it's likely you just don't remember, at most you'll be like "oh cool they have that" and then forget about it after that match.

  • @LazyPayday said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377349#Comment_1377349

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377472#Comment_1377472

    Because people worked for them, told they would remain exclusive, and then out of nowhere the devs were just like "nope!" and made them free. No on cares if everyone gets something for free, but when someone works for it just to have someone who didn't get the exact same treatment, of course people are gonna get pissed off.

    People paid real money for cosmetics, dlc, or full game and out of no where the devs decided to put them on sale or make them free. No one gets pissed off when this happens.

    Maybe people should've been wearing the event cosmetics rather than have them sit in their inventory. Not using them doesn't make them seem too special.

  • @Always_available said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1377973#Comment_1377973

    More like its not fair for the players that actually got the cosmetics when they were out. Imagine paying money/grinding for a free cosmetic.

    I was there Gandalf (for the BBQ event) and guess what? I ain't mad.

1 … 3 4 5 6 7