Colorblind support needed please
I always post about the hardships color blindness affected killers endure. Given that the ability of the new killer won't let you actually see survivors, instead relying on following tracks or blood,
Will you please now consider adding colorblind options to the game? This killer will be unplayable for us otherwise.
I have already tried with predator and bloodhound. No tangible difference for me. And even if it DID make a difference, why should I waste 2 perk slots to overcome a difficulty that 99% of the games out there address correctly?
Previously talking about this topic, the devs said they didn't have the resources to work on it, but the BBQ event showed us that they ACTUALLY can change hook colors, even mid-game switching them, so why don't they add colorblind mode to the whole game? Imagine playing this killer against Iron Will/Calm Spirit, not seeing survivors bc the ability prevents you from doing so, not being able to follow blood trails or scratch marks bc you are color blind and not hearing them bc they equipped those 2 perks. Impossible to play for me.
Comments
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wannnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa swiiiiiiiiiiing frooooooooooommm the chandlieeeeeeer from the CHANDILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
idk ######### i put that thier for
Because reasons unbeknownst to you on a galactic scale mind controlled you to do so.
ok then......
bump
Back up you go. @fcc2014 I think I saw you asking about colourblind mode in stream today. Props to you 👍🏻
bump
bump
+1
bump
doesnt count mine is better MUAHAHAHAAHAAH lol
I just asked McLean on his stream if he could add colourblind setting for us. He said because the team has grown and they want to make the game the best it can be, they are looking at revisiting ‘things’ that have been in the wish list for a long time. So it’s looking positive :chuffed:
why do you need to be the one to bump it? its not even your post.
most jokes that sound serious have a jk after the post like mine. :P is just a face
I think that's good news! Thanks for asking him directly. I mentioned him in the first page of the thread but I don't know if he read it.
I'll keep trying...
Just out of interest: Whose voice are you adding? yours or his?
If you have nvidia then you already have colorblind.
Bump
Game is on 3 different platforms.
On PC you could try and use SweetFX
I was OBVIOUSLY talking about the PC. And so what if it is? My answer is still not wrong.
Are the glasses that correct color blindness really expensive or something? Or hard to come by?
USD $300 to $600 for a barely noticeable to zero effect.
D A R N. Wait, what color is my font to you? (That’s a dumb question. But for me it’s bright solid green, which if you can’t see it, you wouldn’t know what it looks like so.... again; stupid question)
It's solid green for me too, in this screen. The problem would arise if you wrote that font against an Autohaven Wreckers map background. Those greenish/brownish tones are a nightmare.
bump
On PC you can try and use Sweetfx and set it to a theme you can see properly in?