Colorblind support needed please
I always post about the hardships color blindness affected killers endure. Given that the ability of the new killer won't let you actually see survivors, instead relying on following tracks or blood,
Will you please now consider adding colorblind options to the game? This killer will be unplayable for us otherwise.
I have already tried with predator and bloodhound. No tangible difference for me. And even if it DID make a difference, why should I waste 2 perk slots to overcome a difficulty that 99% of the games out there address correctly?
Previously talking about this topic, the devs said they didn't have the resources to work on it, but the BBQ event showed us that they ACTUALLY can change hook colors, even mid-game switching them, so why don't they add colorblind mode to the whole game? Imagine playing this killer against Iron Will/Calm Spirit, not seeing survivors bc the ability prevents you from doing so, not being able to follow blood trails or scratch marks bc you are color blind and not hearing them bc they equipped those 2 perks. Impossible to play for me.
Comments
they still let us wait for a clourblind mode? damm....
Bumpity bumpy bump bump. I heard ReShade looks good this time of year. Won't fix the colorblind problem, but should increase the general visibility.
Bump 😊
Bump.
Still needed.
Thread is almost 10 months old.
I think it's safe to say nothing will change.
Too bad.
If you are on Win10, you can enable the colourblindness colourfilter on it. Its a rather weak bandaid solution, but its better than nothing.
Thanks, hopefully people on PC will find that info useful.
A lot of us play on console, though. And there's no option for us unfortunately.
Well, i use the colorblind filters of my grafic card, but it changes the whole colorrange, and thus the whole game experience. On the upside, camoflage claudette suddenly is hard to miss...
Ingame colorblind option still needed
Bump
Bumping for awareness.
Wait, things are yellow on Coldwind?! I'm being serious. I get more beiges and tans than yellow.
BHVR are really really really bad when it comes to adding accessibility features to their game. Virtually no effort has been made to any of the things people have been constantly asking for. They should really take notes from Naughty Dog who are one of the best developers when it comes to accessibility in their games.
The corn is yellow, and corn is over 50% of any Coldwind Farm map.
Bump
Have you tried NVIDIA filters? (you need Nvidia GPU ofc)
Still needed, btw.