100k Bp's surprise?
I just logged in and got that
I just logged in and got that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oooo lemme check mine!
Nope, still broke.
I want a surprise!
Got mine😀
I guess only the cute ones got it 😓
I got a message like this saying I got 50,000 bloodpoints, but it was pointed out my bloodpoints hadn't actually gone up.
Oh I’m sure you’re cute😀.
Great! I maxed my BPs for the new chapter. LUCKY GAMBLER UH?
🥺
BUT I MAXED MY BP FOR THIS CHAPTER! DOES THIS MEAN I DONT GET ANY EXTRA BP? DDDDD:
I still got mine 😃
Nice, I will see if I received mine when the update has installed
I got half that lol. Well at least it's somethin
I got 50k as well. But it was still a nice surprise to get it. Now I have a whopping 59k points.
I got 50k
Yay I received my extra BP despite already being on the limit :D
Did you all do the dbd exam, or why u get free bp ?
I did it but failed, i saw someone else got it that didnt take the exam
My update is happening now. I hope I get some BP, but if I don't its all good.
Maybe it's an anniversary gift based on how long you played the game for?
Ok.
I have to wait one more hour till i updated my game and can check for myself
#potatointernet
I got 50k. Maybe this will be some new login reward system where you might get something nice upon logging in each day.
I got 50K too
I guess BHVR likes me but they don't "like" like me the way they clearly feel about some of you
Friend Zoned by a video game!
😥
I got 50,000!
I only got 50000 aswell?
I also got 50k. Don't really need it but ok.
BHVR...we don't need 50k bp. Reduce the grind and let us sell back our items.
That's why u have Ace as pfp 😉👌🏽
Me too mine was 50K
why are some getting 100k and others 50k?
I got 50k and am jealous :P
I got 50k. I think they're trying to start a war.
Seems like the Devs really thought about the fact that many players might already be at the bloodpoint limit. Even if it's only 50k bloodpoints, it would still hurt a little if they were wasted.
Everyone here is gorgeous tbh 👀
I had my BPs capped for the chapter release and got 50k can confirm that it temporarily put me at 1,050,000.
I am getting 50k bp, what is this crap
That would feel kinda bad since I only got 50k and I've been playing since around Christmas 2016
I Saw a thread where some people were getting 1-2k iridescent shards as well
I guess I’m happy with the 50k though.
I forgot about this! I got 50k too! Why we've been awarded?
You got 100,000? I only got 50,000!
50,000? im only getting 25,000! You guys are getting BP?
Itll go over cap.
Also, I only got 50k, whats goin on here?
lucky I got 50k expect you didn't log in yesterday
he may didn't log in yesterday
how?
I logged in. I got another 50k today 🤷♂️
Are u stupid? Why should a daily login stack? #########
Read the news, damn
It looks like limit was also increased. I got awarded when I had about 700k but then I accidently gain up to 1 050 000 maximum.
I don't think that's it. It's probably that you can temporarily surpass the limit, but you won't gain any more BP if you're over. I could've sworn they'd talked about implementing something like that.
Ah so it's a login reward. Was wondering why it was doing that.
So far only 2 50,000 bloodpoint rewards
I think it's for people who participated in either the survey or the PTB, one of the two.