100k Bp's surprise?
I just logged in and got that
I just logged in and got that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes! I loved it! Also, I got 50k yesterday + 50k today. Did you too?
Read the news? They asked me how I got it and i responded that I logged in. How does reading the news apply to that in anyway?
######### I just logged in (I do have 1m) and didn't go 1.050.000
I quote Mandy from another thread: Yes, just to confirm...the 50k that is given as a daily bonus, does not count towards your own BP cap, so you can go over the 1 million with this bonus but not through actual earned BP in game.
Weird. No idea why 🤷♂️
why do you call her stupid?she didn't said anything
How long is the daily bonus? Or is it every day from now on? :) Where can i find the news on it? Don't see anything in the news section about it.
You can read it in the news pop-up when you open up the game. Reward is until June 23rd, refreshes at 11AM EST.
How come you got 100K? I only got 50k.
It's for the anniversary and we'll get it everyday through the 26th
Source: Paulie Esther Twitter
EDIT: Link https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1273022022906413056/photo/1