Moris are for baby killers

Survivors: lmao you use Mori's? Lmao what a baby

Those same survivors:

20200612_133614.jpg 20200612_133743.jpg b0aee1.png 20200612_134113.jpg zoB6Rs.png

Notice how everyone is debating the balance of syringes and bnp but everything else is known to be op.

Comments

  • Another killer good survivor bad post

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345981#Comment_1345981

    I have 100% lost far more teammates as a survivor to suicides than I have to moris. Not even comparable numbers wise for me.

    I've lost more teammates to suicide because of mori than actual moris

  • @LegionMain343 said:

    Funny story, I thought the styptic agent and syringe could work together, so if you didn't get to 16? seconds you'd at least get endurance. It took me 3 weeks to realize that wasn't how it worked :(

    I thought this too.

  • @Bmj2 said:

    You cannot possibly compare Ebony Mori with ANY of the survivor perks, items or addons.

    First of all Ebony Mori is an OFFERING and it prematurely removes survivors from the game usually resulting in a sure win for the killer. I don't recall any survivor offerings that basically win you the game just by playing it.

    As for the survivor's perks and item addons, ofcourse there are some that have some sort of impact if used properly but they actually require some skill/experience in using them; Mori requires no skill at all to use: You just equip it and you can kill any survivor if opportunity presents itself.

    You must not know about Haddonfield map offerings, then.

  • @UnbeatableAsh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345972#Comment_1345972

    You must not know about Haddonfield map offerings, then.

    I don't think a map offering can even compare to an ebony,not even remotely.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I love when killer mains moan about how op survivors are or their perks

    The day killers admit noed and ######### like that is op then thats when we have balance

    honestly i mainly play killer and i agree noed is a ######### perk, but so is alot of surv perks object, ds combo with bt, unbreakable, survs have way more unbalanced perks that killers do and what do all these perks do? reward failure, 2nd chance perks. Personally i would see them all removed and add in other perks that reward for being successful instead.

  • @Loner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347804#Comment_1347804

    I don't think a map offering can even compare to an ebony,not even remotely.

    map offering can be pretty ######### depending on the killer you're playing, you would not want to go to lerys as a billy or a bubba, and you for sure wouldn't wanna go to mother dwelling with most killers, its pretty bad because so maps are just majorly surv sided, so yes i would say map offering are pretty bad almost comparable to a mori

  • Yes i agree and can we remove this ,, loadout'' thing from killer and plz buff adrenaline and also killers are too op i think there should be none and gens are popping too slow.

  • I once saw a post justifying people who tunnel people with keys. “If someone wants to leave the game early, I’m going to give them what they wish for”. Which, honestly. I kind of deem as fair, when it comes to end game time area, you can’t keep an eye on both doors and the closed hatch, and even if you can, the killer is probably going to be running NOED to complete that little combo.

  • @BlazeNightash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347807#Comment_1347807

    map offering can be pretty ######### depending on the killer you're playing, you would not want to go to lerys as a billy or a bubba, and you for sure wouldn't wanna go to mother dwelling with most killers, its pretty bad because so maps are just majorly surv sided, so yes i would say map offering are pretty bad almost comparable to a mori

    Do you hold a grudge against me? You keep replying to my posts for some reason,wherever I go. And I still don't think map offerings can be as ######### ever,as a mori. Moris are consistent nonetheless of the killer or the map,while not all maps are the same level of "Unfairness" for the killer. Moris allow you to take a shortcut in the whole game by 2/3s. They allow you to skip 8 hooks. What do maps do? Even if you got coldwind,you as a killer with a mori can still mori the person the same.

  • @matchmakingworksfine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345972#Comment_1345972

    So keys and brand new part require skill? Pretty much anyone can hit skill checks if they have those offerings.

    Wow, so now have to do 4 gens for literally the hatch spawns is easy win compared with ebony. Well f in my opinion if your not main of survivor and killer you dont have all the perspective xd. (P.s: the game is killer sided if u dont get it )

  • @Loner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347855#Comment_1347855

    Do you hold a grudge against me? You keep replying to my posts for some reason,wherever I go. And I still don't think map offerings can be as ######### ever,as a mori. Moris are consistent nonetheless of the killer or the map,while not all maps are the same level of "Unfairness" for the killer. Moris allow you to take a shortcut in the whole game by 2/3s. They allow you to skip 8 hooks. What do maps do? Even if you got coldwind,you as a killer with a mori can still mori the person the same.

    look man all i said map offering are just as bullshit if not comparable to moris sure moris are stronger but to a player who doesn't use moris often and only with reason to be constantly sent to ######### map by swfs is pretty annoying

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I love when killer mains moan about how op survivors are or their perks

    The day killers admit noed and ######### like that is op then thats when we have balance

    Noed is only OP if you don't take a bit of time to cleanse totems. If you're worried about Noed, cleanse. It's one of the easiest countered perks in the game imo.

  • @monstermaster42 said:

    Hook a survivor once and they can be killed vs do a few quick fire skill checks for some bonus progress on a gen OR press a button to heal somebody a few seconds later OR survive until your teammates die and then hopefully find the hatch before the killer (who probably also has Noed) finds you. . . Yeah seems super fair, clearly the game favors survivors with aaaaaall these advantages they get 😂

    4 vs 1. Pretty big advantage, unless you're just really bad at the game...I could see why you would think survivors had no advantages.

  • @Bmj2 said:

    You cannot possibly compare Ebony Mori with ANY of the survivor perks, items or addons.

    First of all Ebony Mori is an OFFERING and it prematurely removes survivors from the game usually resulting in a sure win for the killer. I don't recall any survivor offerings that basically win you the game just by playing it.

    As for the survivor's perks and item addons, ofcourse there are some that have some sort of impact if used properly but they actually require some skill/experience in using them; Mori requires no skill at all to use: You just equip it and you can kill any survivor if opportunity presents itself.

    Haddonfield and Ormond map offering will result in the survivor winning.

  • I forgot to mention one other thing in my first response. The hatch without a key is another crutch of sorts for survivors. I have seen killers absolutely dominate and have 11 hooks and the last person injured and is in chase, but by pure luck the survivor escapes because they happen upon hatch while running away. There is literally no effort or skill involved in winning like that.

    I definitely think hatch should be in the game, but I would like to see it changed. When it spawns is fine, but I don't think it should open automatically for the last survivor. I feel like it should be similar to healing. That way a key isn't needed, but the player still has to put more effort because of skill checks. Again, this would be only for the last survivor.

    On the other side, killers could "seal" the hatch to make it unable to be opened (triggering EGC), but at the cost of wasting search/chase time. In other words, it needs to be more than a one-second action.

    While I'm thinking of things I would like to see changed, I have to remember one. EVERY survivor should have at least a chance to get off of first hook, and I'm including the last survivor. I think it's totally unfair if a survivor has played well enough to avoid being downed all the way until the other three are dead only to be instantly sacrificed on first hook. I don't think that survivor should have an increased chance, but give the player the same opportunity. It gripes me!

  • @Bmj2 said:

    You cannot possibly compare Ebony Mori with ANY of the survivor perks, items or addons.

    First of all Ebony Mori is an OFFERING and it prematurely removes survivors from the game usually resulting in a sure win for the killer. I don't recall any survivor offerings that basically win you the game just by playing it.

    As for the survivor's perks and item addons, ofcourse there are some that have some sort of impact if used properly but they actually require some skill/experience in using them; Mori requires no skill at all to use: You just equip it and you can kill any survivor if opportunity presents itself.

    The role of the Killer IS to kill all survivors.

    Bringing a mori into the game let's you obtain the job faster. If we go by the original means of this game. Killers should bring Moris and (to an extent) hunt down the already hurt survivor. It became such a forbidden term to tunnel people. I know that it is no fun to survivors to get tunneled, but look at Killers in movies and such. If they want to kill a certain person, will achieve this faster than you think.

    This game is built on the base of killing people as fast as possible with the Horror Elements. However with the so-called survivor handbook you are a bad killer if you try to achieve your main goal by any means. I think many people that play Killer are generous enough to avoid going after the hooked survivor right after the unhook and we should rather be grateful for this, because this is far from optimal play.

    I try my best to not tunnel survivors that came right off the hook, I make an exception when the survivor played scummy/toxic or when a SWF survivor plays Object of Obsession, because they provide toxic behaviour (first example) and/or too much information for the team.

    Furthermore I'd like to say everyone should play like they want, but this topic will always be a battlefield. I promise that there'll be discussions about what's right and wrong in these kind of threads. I mean if we go by this statement, we could make a whole list about ingame mechanics that prematurely end things.

  • @Loner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347855#Comment_1347855

    Do you hold a grudge against me? You keep replying to my posts for some reason,wherever I go. And I still don't think map offerings can be as ######### ever,as a mori. Moris are consistent nonetheless of the killer or the map,while not all maps are the same level of "Unfairness" for the killer. Moris allow you to take a shortcut in the whole game by 2/3s. They allow you to skip 8 hooks. What do maps do? Even if you got coldwind,you as a killer with a mori can still mori the person the same.

    Okay, you're off a little. Even if the killer moris ASAP, then that's only skipping 4 hooks. The Mori would serve as the second hook for the survivors.

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346049#Comment_1346049

    The life states are gone before you take control of your character, with no possible response or counterplay to the life states not existing. Self-Care -- or any other perk -- is something that you can respond to and push back against in-game. If you think someone has Decisive Strike, you can slug them. If someone has Borrowed Time, you can go after them instead of the unhooked. If someone has Dead Hard, you can bait it out.

    There is no equivalent counterplay to a red mori being present in a game, other than "just don't make any mistakes, but way more than normal." I said this before, but this would be like starting a game with two generators already being finished. You wouldn't tell players "well, just find survivors faster and win more chases" if there were an offering that made this happen -- you would be rightly livid at how far it tilts the game onto one side.

    (And, for purposes of this discussion, I think we have to reasonably assume that a killer who brings a red mori plans to use it on all survivors at the earliest possible opportunity.)

    Well for one keys are basically the survivors version of a mori. They have potential to allow 4 survivors out of the match for basically nothing. But for arguments sake I will say it mainly gets used after one person has died but even then the point is it takes zero skill to use, prematurely ends the game. And negates any hard work the killer put in the game to get you. I personally think ebony Moris take a little skill due to having to hook them once. As for counters to mori's, looping is one. A good survivor who recognizes the killer has probably brought a mori can loop the killer all game if they know what there doing. Holding dead hard is another counter to killers who try to bait it out. Adrenaline is a very strong perk also. Decisive strike basically makes the person invulnerable and being left on the ground wastes massive time for the killer. Pair that with unbreakable. Borrowed time does it's job. It makes the killer go for the rescuer instead of tunneling. It's not meant to be op. And sprint burst is another decent perk.

    I think both ebony mori's and keys should be removed from the game as they don't reward skill. I'd keep ivory mori's and the yellow ones. Same with keys green variants.

  • @BlazeNightash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347904#Comment_1347904

    look man all i said map offering are just as bullshit if not comparable to moris sure moris are stronger but to a player who doesn't use moris often and only with reason to be constantly sent to ######### map by swfs is pretty annoying

    I just feel like you have something against me cuz you keep replying to alot of my posts,but I guess that's just luck.

  • I hate it when people call me 'baby killer', as it implies that I kill babies. Which doesn't make sense... are the survivors the babies I'm killing, or are they suggesting that I kill real, actual babies? Why would they do that? All of this confusion could be settled with a hyphen.

  • True, unless u're tired of using rancor for the daily...

    Also they should get survivors know if they're facing an ebony mori or not in the offerings animations before the match starts

  • Yeah, cause adult pro behaviour is to use keys and escape the tru the hatch, after getting ow

    Yeah, cause adult pro behaviour is to use skeleton key after failing miserably to infinite loop and rushing generator. Im Rank 1 both Survivor and Killer and use Moris because I AM Rank 1, dont really need to go anywhere from there.. Just fvk up those betches in Premades using Discord in a game thats not suppose to have a Voice talk option. :)

  • Considering the mori can take you out of the game, none of those which you've listed can do that. You still have to rely on your team actually doing something.

  • @matchmakingworksfine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345972#Comment_1345972

    So keys and brand new part require skill? Pretty much anyone can hit skill checks if they have those offerings.

    Have you ever placed a brand new part? Yes it needs skill.

  • @Bmj2 said:

    You cannot possibly compare Ebony Mori with ANY of the survivor perks, items or addons.

    First of all Ebony Mori is an OFFERING and it prematurely removes survivors from the game usually resulting in a sure win for the killer. I don't recall any survivor offerings that basically win you the game just by playing it.

    As for the survivor's perks and item addons, ofcourse there are some that have some sort of impact if used properly but they actually require some skill/experience in using them; Mori requires no skill at all to use: You just equip it and you can kill any survivor if opportunity presents itself.

    Keys take no skill and make you win quicker

  • @Rydog said:

    I made a way more constructive version of this already, that isn't dripping with empty "main" logic.

    So, you're just hating? Lol

  • @matchmakingworksfine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1345972#Comment_1345972

    So keys and brand new part require skill? Pretty much anyone can hit skill checks if they have those offerings.

    Many miss bnp skillchecks, I see it so often happening on Twitch.

    At least you can use the key onky at the very end of the match. That at least takes some kind of skill to survive so long. Mori you can use on your second chase already, make a 3v1 and the game super ez from that point


  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346049#Comment_1346049

    The life states are gone before you take control of your character, with no possible response or counterplay to the life states not existing. Self-Care -- or any other perk -- is something that you can respond to and push back against in-game. If you think someone has Decisive Strike, you can slug them. If someone has Borrowed Time, you can go after them instead of the unhooked. If someone has Dead Hard, you can bait it out.

    There is no equivalent counterplay to a red mori being present in a game, other than "just don't make any mistakes, but way more than normal." I said this before, but this would be like starting a game with two generators already being finished. You wouldn't tell players "well, just find survivors faster and win more chases" if there were an offering that made this happen -- you would be rightly livid at how far it tilts the game onto one side.

    (And, for purposes of this discussion, I think we have to reasonably assume that a killer who brings a red mori plans to use it on all survivors at the earliest possible opportunity.)

    I'm surprised seeing people actually complain about moris at all. I hardly ever see anyone use them, why try to "balance" them. Once you see the first survivor die most people hide and they're bound to escape through the hatch

  • Wow I must've really ruffled your feathers when I mentioned your precious brand new part considering youve been on my ass about it the whole time. Let me put this into perspective for you. I've played survivor with a swf. 4 brand new parts can fix a generator so quick the game doesnt even register it. So stop whining over your favorite add on.

  • https://youtu.be/XPtSRv_79Lc https://youtu.be/q69cj8pKXRU


    With all the BNP/Mori bickering I just wanted to show this. Mori's and BNP's were already nerfed. (BNP's twice IIRC)


    The OG Mori didn't even require a hook, and the OG BNP was an insta-gen.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346780#Comment_1346780

    This is not true at all. I had an Oni game on the preschool where I killed 3 people with all 5 gens still up AND I closed the hatch and the guy runs right up to my face and jumps into the hatch and escapes anyways. I'm not saying mori's aren't bs I'm saying keys need a major nerf. Both are bs but they are apples and oranges, you can't compare the two.

    Honestly, if both were butchered in the same patch, the community would be way happier.

  • So your saying anyone that uses a mori is a baby killer, thats stupid

  • To be honest Moris are fun, I don't mind keys as killer. I like using moris because of the animations and if someone has a key, syringe or bnp. So be it. I would find a mori annoying if the killer was camping or tunneling but if not, than I don't mind ^^.

  • @Zagrid said:

    Gotta admit Unbreakable and DS is some small pp energy.

    I mean it's small pp against non camping or tunnel killers. I know most no longer tunnel and camp but those who do and leads to the use of ds or unbreakable is small pp

  • I mean I use them assert my dominance in MY lobby, I play fair with it but if somebody trolling ima remind them who's boss 🤷🏾‍♂️

  • lull.PNG

    This endgame chat had me cracking up; I immediately thought of the first post.

  • @CarrionCarnival said:

    Lmao. Me and my friend went up against a freddy with an ebony mori. He only got to mori one person and the rest of us got out. Even if a killer brings a mori, if he can't hook and down people, then it's pretty useless. That said, it's just a game, and we (my friend and I), actually get excited when we see a mori. It makes us try harder and do better and test ourselves, and then we get to laugh at censored moris when we are in tall grass or against a wall.

    You know whats more annoying than an ebony mori? Playing as killer and 2-3 gens pop in the first minute and a half of a game.

    Most survivors dont play killer enough to get this. They get upset when they dont get to use DS and then call the killer a tunneler when they do. If survivors werent so used to being cocky and teasing the killer they wouldnt need to worry about a mori.

  • @Bmj2 said:

    You cannot possibly compare Ebony Mori with ANY of the survivor perks, items or addons.

    First of all Ebony Mori is an OFFERING and it prematurely removes survivors from the game usually resulting in a sure win for the killer. I don't recall any survivor offerings that basically win you the game just by playing it.

    As for the survivor's perks and item addons, ofcourse there are some that have some sort of impact if used properly but they actually require some skill/experience in using them; Mori requires no skill at all to use: You just equip it and you can kill any survivor if opportunity presents itself.

    I can, keys and moris sind partially the same. They end the game earlier as it should. Most times resulting in a win for the player using it.

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    Both sides have "crutches" (hate hearing that, but I can see why) such as Moris and Keys, but those extras make the game less predictable and more entertaining for me at least.

    The thing that confuses me - and this is probably too literal - but to call a killer a baby killer when they actually do the killing, and yet they're not baby killers if they get The Entity to do it for them! Likewise, a baby survivor apparently is one who refuses to be taken to the hook without resisting, or pulling themselves off the floor despite their agony, but they are not a baby if they just enjoy the ride to the hook. Always odd to me!

    Give this one a medal! Finally someone says it, both sides have their goods and bads!

  • This post is classic! Needle? Nerfed! Brand new part? Nerfed! Object? Duh you can see us too! Let's name a few more...toolboxes severely nerfed, healing nerfed, Asyptic agent nerfed, add ons to toolboxes are a joke,

    Oh and doesn't the killer basically have 6 perks? Our add ons and items deplete but not the killers. They have 1 hit add ons, aura reading, and that's just 2 op ones, I don't want to be here all day...ebony mori should be removed from the game. Other 2 fine. Nerfing the crap out of any decent perks because boo hoo the killers don't get a 4k every game.

    Exit gates spawn on top of each other. Hatch spawns pretty much near exit gates, loops shortened, less pallets, spaced gyms leaving major dead zones, end game is pro killer unless you get a key, which killers cry about that too. Gotta get that 4k. It's ok to leave a survivor laying on the ground so the killer can search for the forth just so they get hatch and a 4k. No different than a hatch off? The killer will ping pong survivors until both are down. I couldn't tell you how many times I bled out because of this strat. Which is a long boring trash way to play. Wasting players time for your benefit.

    Lets talk about insidious. The camping perk. Which is not what is was created for...lol but camping is sooo common that this is actually a thing. It can be used to fool survivors into thinking you left the area, even at gens. But nooo its used to hide by a survivor. Why go after a survivor if they are getting camped? Do I want to make points or waste my time? Not getting chase points, making you miss points, taking hit points, alturism, pallet stuns, blinds, everything you need to not de pip. Which is why this perk and ebony should be removed.

    Ik being a killer gets harder when you get to lower ranks. So does being a survivor. A killer also doesn't have to rely on strangers to play the game right. Not everyone plays swf nor all the time. The latency in this game is a nightmare. I have a library full of videos of complete misses. I could be here all day. This community really needs balance...smh tbh I feel sry for the devs. Having to listening all the crying.

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347699#Comment_1347699

    4 vs 1. Pretty big advantage, unless you're just really bad at the game...I could see why you would think survivors had no advantages.

    When the 4 need perks, items and add ons to be on even footing with the one before counting the ones perks and add ons, the power role has always been killer, and then when they give the survivors some little chance the whiney "killer mains" complain, clearly a pitiful team of four survivors is a match for the killer, but sure talk about how bad i am because i want some challenge when i play killler and not wow i have all the advantages and have to be an actual cooked potato to lose 😂

  • @IcallBS said:

    This post is classic! Needle? Nerfed! Brand new part? Nerfed! Object? Duh you can see us too! Let's name a few more...toolboxes severely nerfed, healing nerfed, Asyptic agent nerfed, add ons to toolboxes are a joke,

    Oh and doesn't the killer basically have 6 perks? Our add ons and items deplete but not the killers. They have 1 hit add ons, aura reading, and that's just 2 op ones, I don't want to be here all day...ebony mori should be removed from the game. Other 2 fine. Nerfing the crap out of any decent perks because boo hoo the killers don't get a 4k every game.

    Exit gates spawn on top of each other. Hatch spawns pretty much near exit gates, loops shortened, less pallets, spaced gyms leaving major dead zones, end game is pro killer unless you get a key, which killers cry about that too. Gotta get that 4k. It's ok to leave a survivor laying on the ground so the killer can search for the forth just so they get hatch and a 4k. No different than a hatch off? The killer will ping pong survivors until both are down. I couldn't tell you how many times I bled out because of this strat. Which is a long boring trash way to play. Wasting players time for your benefit.

    Lets talk about insidious. The camping perk. Which is not what is was created for...lol but camping is sooo common that this is actually a thing. It can be used to fool survivors into thinking you left the area, even at gens. But nooo its used to hide by a survivor. Why go after a survivor if they are getting camped? Do I want to make points or waste my time? Not getting chase points, making you miss points, taking hit points, alturism, pallet stuns, blinds, everything you need to not de pip. Which is why this perk and ebony should be removed.

    Ik being a killer gets harder when you get to lower ranks. So does being a survivor. A killer also doesn't have to rely on strangers to play the game right. Not everyone plays swf nor all the time. The latency in this game is a nightmare. I have a library full of videos of complete misses. I could be here all day. This community really needs balance...smh tbh I feel sry for the devs. Having to listening all the crying.

    So you made an entire paragraph over insidious one of the low mid tier perks in the game (camping is countered by bt and ds and a well coordinated hook rush) and mentioned it as if it were godly. A swf on comms turn insidious into an empty perk slot. And out of everything else in that post I mentioned you only mentioned 3 things meaning you know those things are severely overpowered. And since you wanna talk perks how about mention the 16 survivors have and the 4 people 1 killer needs to outsmart. And how dumb do you have to be to use killers being able to see you too as a reasoning for object. You literally act as if swf doesnt exist and its funny

  • @matchmakingworksfine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1350744#Comment_1350744

    So you made an entire paragraph over insidious one of the low mid tier perks in the game (camping is countered by bt and ds and a well coordinated hook rush) and mentioned it as if it were godly. A swf on comms turn insidious into an empty perk slot. And out of everything else in that post I mentioned you only mentioned 3 things meaning you know those things are severely overpowered. And since you wanna talk perks how about mention the 16 survivors have and the 4 people 1 killer needs to outsmart. And how dumb do you have to be to use killers being able to see you too as a reasoning for object. You literally act as if swf doesnt exist and its funny

    Lol The perks I mentioned are the ones pictured. My point with insidious is killers use it for 1 thing camping! It can be used for other situations is all I was saying. OoO again...you can see us. With ghostface it screws the survivor when he is cloaked. Idc if you think someone is dumb because of that comment. Its Facts. I play killer. They usually die first! Lol must suk to suk. You are a rude whiney think you know it all skumbag. Roflmfa

    1 killer who has 2 weapons, who is faster, who gains bloodlust, who has 6.2 - 6.9 meter reach, who has 6 perks, who can drop from heights and not stagger ever, who can drop from 2nd story window and lunge through 1st story window while dropping, who has hooks every 10 feet, who has exit gates spawn next to each other, who end game is mainly for unless a survivor has a key. Camping is countered with bt and ds!? Oh you mean the perks killers call toxic? No way! You can get pulled or downed immediately if they have chainsaw. Probably both of the survivors. Smh...Wow you are pretty thick.

    Against 4 survivors who are slower, who only have 4 perks, 1 item and 2 crap add ons, only so many pallets and so much use of vaults, who staggers when they drop from heights, who don't have weapons to fight back, plus gens, healing, and toolbixes severely nerfed,.etc...

    I do know their is swf's smart guy...who doesn't. I mention things that should be balanced for those who don't play swf's as well. You act like no one plays alone. That is so funny. At least I think of the bigger picture. I said all this before smh. Maybe read and not skim then get all tight. xD

    You have literally given no arguement or sway on how I feel about my post. Go try to bully someone who actually gives af. xD

  • @monstermaster42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1348037#Comment_1348037

    When the 4 need perks, items and add ons to be on even footing with the one before counting the ones perks and add ons, the power role has always been killer, and then when they give the survivors some little chance the whiney "killer mains" complain, clearly a pitiful team of four survivors is a match for the killer, but sure talk about how bad i am because i want some challenge when i play killler and not wow i have all the advantages and have to be an actual cooked potato to lose 😂

    This is rich! Haha this guy cracks me up. I guess we should just go in naked with no perks and no items or add ons to be more on you're level! Most of the time I do go without items or add-ons. But if its too hard. Move on. xD

  • @IcallBS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351170#Comment_1351170

    Lol The perks I mentioned are the ones pictured. My point with insidious is killers use it for 1 thing camping! It can be used for other situations is all I was saying. OoO again...you can see us. With ghostface it screws the survivor when he is cloaked. Idc if you think someone is dumb because of that comment. Its Facts. I play killer. They usually die first! Lol must suk to suk. You are a rude whiney think you know it all skumbag. Roflmfa

    1 killer who has 2 weapons, who is faster, who gains bloodlust, who has 6.2 - 6.9 meter reach, who has 6 perks, who can drop from heights and not stagger ever, who can drop from 2nd story window and lunge through 1st story window while dropping, who has hooks every 10 feet, who has exit gates spawn next to each other, who end game is mainly for unless a survivor has a key. Camping is countered with bt and ds!? Oh you mean the perks killers call toxic? No way! You can get pulled or downed immediately if they have chainsaw. Probably both of the survivors. Smh...Wow you are pretty thick.

    Against 4 survivors who are slower, who only have 4 perks, 1 item and 2 crap add ons, only so many pallets and so much use of vaults, who staggers when they drop from heights, who don't have weapons to fight back, plus gens, healing, and toolbixes severely nerfed,.etc...

    I do know their is swf's smart guy...who doesn't. I mention things that should be balanced for those who don't play swf's as well. You act like no one plays alone. That is so funny. At least I think of the bigger picture. I said all this before smh. Maybe read and not skim then get all tight. xD

    You have literally given no arguement or sway on how I feel about my post. Go try to bully someone who actually gives af. xD

    No ones trying to bully anyone here. Judging from how tilted you are in your comment I can tell you got offended as a survivor. I highly doubt you play killer because if you did you would know not to focus a OoO. And you missed the point of this post completely if you think the entire point is to discourage survivors from using what they use. The entire point is to point out the hypocrisy of calling someone out for using their strongest item yet you still use yours. You've gotta be a dumbass to miss that

  • When I see a mori I take it as a compliment, obviously something about the group scares them :)

  • @matchmakingworksfine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351967#Comment_1351967

    No ones trying to bully anyone here. Judging from how tilted you are in your comment I can tell you got offended as a survivor. I highly doubt you play killer because if you did you would know not to focus a OoO. And you missed the point of this post completely if you think the entire point is to discourage survivors from using what they use. The entire point is to point out the hypocrisy of calling someone out for using their strongest item yet you still use yours. You've gotta be a dumbass to miss that

    Lol I think you mean the ever so popular killer main saying? Entitled* survivor. I love how you read between the lines and come up with your own opinion of me. You don't know me and I didn't get offended by anything you said other than you calling me dumb. I do play both and everything you say is absolutely ignorant. Boosted killer hahahah

  • I swear i cant use any perks or offerings without entitled survivors telling me these random "unspoken rules" because i used a mori and according to them I was afraid of losing

  • Griefers and boring gamers find most use out of ebony moris than most other type. Moris keys and other elements certainly are out dated, in my opinion, and just make me play the game less.

1 2 3