It's better if we don't know, keeps the mystery alive. Sorta like Double D's cap from Ed, Edd n Eddy.
And yes, for Double D I choose to pretend that one image from some game where the cap comes off and he IS pretty bald doesn't exist. That answer simply doesn't satisfy me 🙂
It's better if we don't know, keeps the mystery alive. Sorta like Double D's cap from Ed, Edd n Eddy.
And yes, for Double D I choose to pretend that one image from some game where the cap comes off and he IS pretty bald doesn't exist. That answer simply doesn't satisfy me 🙂
From this day on I will refer to Tru3Talent as Double T
i am not a fan of true tallent, not to be mean or i may sound like it but the vests, i think take that wore them last in re light my fire and the cap, i mean we all Brits don't dress like that i am not overly a fan of him watching but I LOVED HYBRID PANDA AND WANT HIM!!!
i am not a fan of true tallent, not to be mean or i may sound like it but the vests, i think take that wore them last in re light my fire and the cap, i mean we all Brits don't dress like that i am not overly a fan of him watching but I LOVED HYBRID PANDA AND WANT HIM!!!
No but he’s British and wears a cap so I mean I’m pretty sure.
Is he British? I thought he was Irish. That cap gives him a very Irish look. Might just be shaved really close. I'm definitely going bald,but I have long hair on the sides,so when I wear a hat people can't tell lol. One of my most favorite YouTuber's is never on camera without a hat,for that same reason.
Actually the cap is surgically attached to his head. It basically is his hair.
Haha. I have to remember to take mine off. I almost wore it in the shower once,lmao. So you might not be too far off. I could never pull off his look though.
Is he British? I thought he was Irish. That cap gives him a very Irish look. Might just be shaved really close. I'm definitely going bald,but I have long hair on the sides,so when I wear a hat people can't tell lol. One of my most favorite YouTuber's is never on camera without a hat,for that same reason.
He was born in England and still lives in the UK so he’s pretty British lol
Is he British? I thought he was Irish. That cap gives him a very Irish look. Might just be shaved really close. I'm definitely going bald,but I have long hair on the sides,so when I wear a hat people can't tell lol. One of my most favorite YouTuber's is never on camera without a hat,for that same reason.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My mans asking the real questions here.
Do you know the answer?
Yes he is very bald.
How is this DBD related?
He's a DBD streamer.
Do you have proof?
I play DBD, should i post a picture of my dogs and cats and ask which one is cuter?
Underneath the hair, we are all bald
No but he’s British and wears a cap so I mean I’m pretty sure.
Also can I finally ask why do you wanna know if he’s bald?
I am shaking in anticipation here, is the man actually bald!? I NEED THE SCOOP
Has it ever fallen off?
DBD streamers are related to DBD, as per your initial question.
Because I've never seen his head.
I think he has a Brazilian.
No one has I think?
Now I need to know holy #########. 😳
Actually...I
No. I wonder if it is glued to his head?
Aaron is bald yes.
VERY bald.
yes
At this point the cap is pretty much his hair.
It's not a cap, it's a brain slug in disguise. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!
do we think he wants it talked about given he wears a cap all the time? why does it matter to any of you how much hair he has? 👀
I thought his hat is his hair? Now I'm confused. /s
Best I could find were thumbnails from 2013
"Hat wearing man who plays computer games online in bald head shocker!"
It's better if we don't know, keeps the mystery alive. Sorta like Double D's cap from Ed, Edd n Eddy.
And yes, for Double D I choose to pretend that one image from some game where the cap comes off and he IS pretty bald doesn't exist. That answer simply doesn't satisfy me 🙂
From this day on I will refer to Tru3Talent as Double T
Actually the cap is surgically attached to his head. It basically is his hair.
As far as I'm concerned, his hair can identify as whatever hairstyle (or lack of) it wishes to be.
You can see under his hat if you use stretched res, but he's gonna get you banned for that, mate. A hoondred percent.
Please keep the discussion civil and respectful, no need to insult.
I'm not insulting him, there's nothing wrong with being bald at all. I've never seen his hair since he always wears a cap so I got curious.
@JoeyBob the moderator comment was not directed at you, but a general warning to everyone as we had to delete some comments from this thread.
Oh, sorry for misunderstanding.
He's taken it off before, and he has hair. This was in his earlier streaming days
Link?
Hm, someone should donate and ask him to do a hair reveal.
i am not a fan of true tallent, not to be mean or i may sound like it but the vests, i think take that wore them last in re light my fire and the cap, i mean we all Brits don't dress like that i am not overly a fan of him watching but I LOVED HYBRID PANDA AND WANT HIM!!!
What does this mean
i think he is bald.
Is he British? I thought he was Irish. That cap gives him a very Irish look. Might just be shaved really close. I'm definitely going bald,but I have long hair on the sides,so when I wear a hat people can't tell lol. One of my most favorite YouTuber's is never on camera without a hat,for that same reason.
Haha. I have to remember to take mine off. I almost wore it in the shower once,lmao. So you might not be too far off. I could never pull off his look though.
He was born in England and still lives in the UK so he’s pretty British lol
Well,my mistake then. At least it's part of the UK lol.
Ireland is part of Britain.
What? I thought it wasn't? I thought it was part of the UK,but apparently from a search that's just Northern Ireland.
Ba1dTa1ent
No it is not. I know this is an old thread but I can't let that slide.