For sure Claudette. I've played every other survivor but they just don't feel as...right to me.
I guess we all have our niche, lol. I used to main David, Quentin, Steve, and Ace and Jake ... I tried Meg and Dwight...but Claudette is just my girl, lol.
I first bought Dbd cause of Claudette in the trailer. I thought she looked super-cool. Shes always been my favorite. Just recently someone pointed out Kate was supposed to be Sally Hardesty, whos my favorite final girl..so Ive been playing/leveling her. But I'll still play Claude.
Zarina. When she first dropped i had like 7 escapes in a row with her. Took it as a sign. Shes my only p3 50 character either killer or survivor. Am planning to get all the perks but Loris as hers are the only ones i don't have unlocked.
Zarina. When she first dropped i had like 7 escapes in a row with her. Took it as a sign. Shes my only p3 50 character either killer or survivor. Am planning to get all the perks but Loris as hers are the only ones i don't have unlocked.
I've had luck with Zarina too. Only played two times with her, trying to get the exit gates. But both times I got the hatch. Can't complain about an escape though.
Nea ended up being my main, and Feng my backup for when I was P3-ing Nea. But Zarina is gonna end up being my new main once I get all the perks on her. All of her cosmetics so far are so on point and I love it~
That being said, I've kinda ended up leave certain builds on certain characters just so I can swap between the builds easier. Nea is the bp grinder, and Feng is the no mither champ.
Kate because she's kinda stealthy, looks cool but is not Cloak Mode levels. Plus I like her lore.
Yui because sometimes I just want to do chases so I throw in one of her obnoxious outfits and do Yui things.
David because sometimes I want to play David. I dont know why, just do. Probably because I'm still hoping they buff No Mither to let you punch the killer because why not. I'd be keen to get into a straight-up fistfight with a sweaty rank 1 team.
I have over half the roster of survivors at P3 so I regularly change between who I play. It’s mainly female survivors. I used to play Meg a lot because she was the first I got to P3 but now I probably play Nea the most.
If it’s a male character it’s either Dwight or Steve.
When I first started playing I played a lot of Meg and Feng but mostly Feng. Then I started to main Kate when she came out and then switched to Jane after that.
Now I'm mostly a Jane main but also play Kate and Feng to switch things up. They're the 3 characters I have at P350.
Jeff and Tapp. Tapp is P3, both have all perks and all cosmetics. P3 Tapp is almost invisible, but Jeff with cosmetics looks suave and has awesome animations. Downside is I run iron-will in every build on him.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play Claudette too! Back when I got the game I focused on getting her to P3 50 and now she's the only one I play.
The one I have the most medkits on currently
Meg. I've got all the perks on her. Hoping to do the same with Nancy eventually though.
For sure Claudette. I've played every other survivor but they just don't feel as...right to me.
I guess we all have our niche, lol. I used to main David, Quentin, Steve, and Ace and Jake ... I tried Meg and Dwight...but Claudette is just my girl, lol.
I like Nea and Feng the most.
I first bought Dbd cause of Claudette in the trailer. I thought she looked super-cool. Shes always been my favorite. Just recently someone pointed out Kate was supposed to be Sally Hardesty, whos my favorite final girl..so Ive been playing/leveling her. But I'll still play Claude.
I like playing Steve or Tapp with friends and Adam or Ash in solo queue.
I try and spread my playing around all survivors, but recently I've been playing a lot with Bill, i can't explain why
Zarina. When she first dropped i had like 7 escapes in a row with her. Took it as a sign. Shes my only p3 50 character either killer or survivor. Am planning to get all the perks but Loris as hers are the only ones i don't have unlocked.
The ''stab stab, don't tunnel me'' girl
Ace.
I've had luck with Zarina too. Only played two times with her, trying to get the exit gates. But both times I got the hatch. Can't complain about an escape though.
Feng 4ever
Nea ended up being my main, and Feng my backup for when I was P3-ing Nea. But Zarina is gonna end up being my new main once I get all the perks on her. All of her cosmetics so far are so on point and I love it~
That being said, I've kinda ended up leave certain builds on certain characters just so I can swap between the builds easier. Nea is the bp grinder, and Feng is the no mither champ.
Kate, Yui and David.
Kate because she's kinda stealthy, looks cool but is not Cloak Mode levels. Plus I like her lore.
Yui because sometimes I just want to do chases so I throw in one of her obnoxious outfits and do Yui things.
David because sometimes I want to play David. I dont know why, just do. Probably because I'm still hoping they buff No Mither to let you punch the killer because why not. I'd be keen to get into a straight-up fistfight with a sweaty rank 1 team.
I use survivors as perk build presets. Pretty convenient.
Kate and David
I have over half the roster of survivors at P3 so I regularly change between who I play. It’s mainly female survivors. I used to play Meg a lot because she was the first I got to P3 but now I probably play Nea the most.
If it’s a male character it’s either Dwight or Steve.
Between Yui and Zarina. I love them both and I love both of their designs.
@GRT_Alkaline that's good that you use more than just like two people, it is good to be balanced with everyone
Ash. I grew-up on Evil Dead (I'm 47).
My Redditor Dwight
When I first started playing I played a lot of Meg and Feng but mostly Feng. Then I started to main Kate when she came out and then switched to Jane after that.
Now I'm mostly a Jane main but also play Kate and Feng to switch things up. They're the 3 characters I have at P350.
You will never guess who I main. Not in a bazillion years 😏
:l
Starts with a S and ends with teve.
Ash, Claudi, Ace. The ultimate trio.
I've no preference.
Kate,Feng and Roovv Dweet
I play Claudette when soloing and Jane when SWFing. The difference between being able to trust my teammates and not. LOL
David and Dwight because of reasons. :)
Good boy Dwight
Yui and Jake.
I play Claudette. I have her at T3 and all perks. I've never put points into any other survivor. So I'm pretty much stuck.
Jeff and Tapp. Tapp is P3, both have all perks and all cosmetics. P3 Tapp is almost invisible, but Jeff with cosmetics looks suave and has awesome animations. Downside is I run iron-will in every build on him.
My two mains is Dwight and Yui they are my favs 😍
I actually play as Laurie, Tapp, or Jeff the most.
My top 5 rotation are Feng, Claudette, Kate, Laurie and Yui
Claudette and David if it's a bro lobby
David, Nancy, Jane, Meg, Adam would prooobably be my top 5.
Usually Jane, Nancy, and Meg, but I try to play as everyone equally.
Yui :)
Nea and Kate
Detective Tapp. I love the cop theme and I also love his perks so double positive there.
I love my Dweet
All Dweets are good boys and deserve to escape.
I play meg, claudette, nea, feng, Kate, Jane and yui. But I like Jane Kate and yui in particular.
Claudette, Yui (P3), Kate.
Different builds on each. Claudette for stealth, Yui for chase/healing, Kate for NINJA VANISH.
Feng-min, i like sneaking around with her. Plus it annoys my boyfriend since he hates the outfit that i wear on her lol
It’s gotta be Laurie. I just know it.
It used to be nea but now nancy cause shes my favorite charcter from stranger things