Billy's power still no cooldown how??

why they haven't changed billy's power by now? it's clearly that his power is too strong compared to all other killers. he needs a cooldown after using the chainsaw. he really needs a nerf to be even with the other killers power level.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You literally just move out of the way. Billy is the most balanced killer in the game next to Myers.

  • Imagine complaining about a loopable killer.

    Survivors wanna mindlessly run in circles with every killer, hence why they got Nurse and Spirit nerfed, and when a killer fits the NASCAR meta, survivors STILL complain about them. I just don't get it ...

  • Because he doesn't need one. You literally just move to avoid his chainsaw. You can turn him into an M1 Killer very easily.

  • Easiest killer ever to cancel their power, just below Plague.

  • Plus without addons he still has to walk slower/charge his chainsaw for a decent while anyway.

  • Billy is really tough to master. That torque steer is huge, his power has a strong windup, an it's easy to dodge him. I find Nurse easier to play, and that's saying something. He doesn't need a nerf.

  • Because his power doesn't need a cooldown.

  • Because if you gave him a cooldown the people that use him might actually have to git gud in order to win. We can’t be having that can we? They want to be the power role after all.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Because if you gave him a cooldown the people that use him might actually have to git gud in order to win. We can’t be having that can we? They want to be the power role after all.

    lol, yeah billy OP, since its very hard to not get chainsawed from afar

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Because if you gave him a cooldown the people that use him might actually have to git gud in order to win. We can’t be having that can we? They want to be the power role after all.

    Or. . . you know. . . you as a survivor just have to step aside. I mean, move one meter to the left? Or the right? Step behind a map object? Bait it? Vault a window? Hit a loop? Stand in front of a team mate? Duck behind a generator? Even a chest? A tree? Boulder? Fence post?

    This is base kit Nurse all over again. Instead of 'getting good' and knowing a more unique play style, they'd rather have their Clowns and loop endlessly.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Imagine complaining about a loopable killer.

    Survivors wanna mindlessly run in circles with every killer, hence why they got Nurse and Spirit nerfed, and when a killer fits the NASCAR meta, survivors STILL complain about them. I just don't get it ...

    But nurse and spirit are still unloopable killers

  • Imagine complaining about a killer not having a cooldown when they do.

    2.5 second charge, 3 second cooldown. Get better at looping.

    I see the same usual terrible survivor player suspects are here to whine because they are terrible at the game KEK.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Well I foretold this day would pass where people would ask for a 60 second cooldown for Hillbilly, good thing I don't main him, feel bad for the people who spent hours perfecting his curves though.

    I highly doubt BHVR will gut his base kit like that. They've been quoted as saying Billy is their blueprint for balanced killers. These toxic, entitled survivor mains either need to learn to cancel his power by looping, or uninstall. I'd actually prefer the second option. The game would be better off without babies like them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1108714#Comment_1108714

    Well they didn't exactly treat nurse well after they did an "addon" rework, now she may still be the best, but one of the most punishing killers you can play. They also managed to break her again with the new recharging blinks as the amount of bugs they added into the game that negatively affect the nurse is staggering, I could make a whole list of bugs I have seen occur in matches both playing as or against nurses. (Though I have only seen one nurse since the "rework", the match didn't end well to say the least, as a bug made a meg stuck in the carry animation with nurse and nothing would break them out of the animation even pallet stuns had null effect, thankfully endgame collapse ended the match.)

    They've also never said Nurse was their blueprint for a balanced killer. They have specific said that, in many ways, about Hillbilly. Even the most wholesome Fog Whisperers would revolt if they touched his base kit. His base kit will not be touched much, if at all. When they do his addon rework and his base kit is the same, I can't wait to come back here and see all the usual plebs complaining.

  • Give them time. His addon rework is coming up. I'm sure they will make him more enjoyable to play against.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Give them time. His addon rework is coming up. I'm sure they will make him more enjoyable to play against.

    SlIgHt BaSeKiT tWeAk.

  • I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it:

    Only bad players think Hillbilly is overpowered. Period.

    It doesn't matter what you say, if you think he needs any sort of nerf to his base kit, you are a bad.

  • If Billy has no cool-down already, I guess THIS does absolutely nothing huh...

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shop_Lubricant


  • @LordGlint said:

    If Billy has no cool-down already, I guess THIS does absolutely nothing huh...

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shop_Lubricant

    *Points at Nurse*

    Clearly one cooldown isn't enough.

  • Billy genuinely is fine. He’s loopable, which at the end of the day is what a survivor is going to do to counter any killer... If you get sawed you’re most likely outpositioned anyways so in other words: whether you get downed or not with the saw is in the survivors hands.

  • Stop trying to nerf every killer.

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1108653#Comment_1108653

    Or. . . you know. . . you as a survivor just have to step aside. I mean, move one meter to the left? Or the right? Step behind a map object? Bait it? Vault a window? Hit a loop? Stand in front of a team mate? Duck behind a generator? Even a chest? A tree? Boulder? Fence post?

    This is base kit Nurse all over again. Instead of 'getting good' and knowing a more unique play style, they'd rather have their Clowns and loop endlessly.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbjbPDIn4AY

    :( I try....I try.

  • That's a server latency problem, not a Hillbilly problem. For every hit that looks bad for survivors, you'll see the same amount, if not more, that just go through the survivor.

  • @Frankie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1108952#Comment_1108952

    That's a server latency problem, not a Hillbilly problem. For every hit that looks bad for survivors, you'll see the same amount, if not more, that just go through the survivor.

    I know, but it's more devastating against Billy, than most other killers. I just felt like memeing though. lol

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Because if you gave him a cooldown the people that use him might actually have to git gud in order to win. We can’t be having that can we? They want to be the power role after all.

    Because people who play billy well aren't already good at him.

  • They need to remove instasaw addons and that's it.I play billy regurarly and these addons are disgusting i dont even use them anymore.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Because if you gave him a cooldown the people that use him might actually have to git gud in order to win. We can’t be having that can we? They want to be the power role after all.

    Because if you don't give him a cooldown (he has one, actually), survivors like you won't git gud at looping him, and denying him of his power. Newsflash: Billy is the easiest killer to deny their power.

    So again, git gud. lol

  • @Frankie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1108653#Comment_1108653

    Because if you don't give him a cooldown (he has one, actually), survivors like you won't git gud at looping him, and denying him of his power. Newsflash: Billy is the easiest killer to deny their power.

    So again, git gud. lol

    I thought that was Leatherface, since even if Billy can't use it in a chase, he can still zip around the map :P

  • @BloodyNights said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1108969#Comment_1108969

    I thought that was Leatherface, since even if Billy can't use it in a chase, he can still zip around the map :P

    lol

    He has map pressure. And?

  • Leatherface doesn't have map pressure, and basically has to be in the same area's as Billy to use his chainsaw effectively. So Leatherface is the easiest to deny their power, because Billy can still use his power to traverse the map! Bwahahahaha cough cough.

  • @BloodyNights said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1108978#Comment_1108978

    Leatherface doesn't have map pressure, and basically has to be in the same area's as Billy to use his chainsaw effectively. So Leatherface is the easiest to deny their power, because Billy can still use his power to traverse the map! Bwahahahaha cough cough.

    Not really. Leatherface's chase power is actually stronger than Billy's at places like jungle gyms and other loops. His mobility is where he's lacking. It's a lot hard to juke Leatherface's chainsaw than it is Billy's.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Because if you gave him a cooldown the people that use him might actually have to git gud in order to win. We can’t be having that can we? They want to be the power role after all.

    Imagine removing a skill based power, so he has to mindlessly M1 everyone during the cooldown.

    Someone clearly doesnt know what "Git Gud" means lol

  • @Frankie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1108985#Comment_1108985

    Not really. Leatherface's chase power is actually stronger than Billy's at places like jungle gyms and other loops. His mobility is where he's lacking. It's a lot hard to juke Leatherface's chainsaw than it is Billy's.

    Lol

    One has a massive speed penalty and a huge tantrum if he hits something. The other doesn’t.

    Billys always get more chainsaw hits than leatherfaces because its an easier power to use.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109000#Comment_1109000

    Lol

    One has a massive speed penalty and a huge tantrum if he hits something. The other doesn’t.

    Billys always get more chainsaw hits than leatherfaces because its an easier power to use.

    Agreed. Leatherface is super weak.

  • If you are trying to kill this game, nerfing billy is the most efficient option. I know a great numbers of killers, myself included, will uninstall. Billy is fun to play, he’s fun to play against. He has tons of play, tons of counter play. He can shutdown some loops yet is highly loopable. He is perfection. If you bring 2 green add ons holy geez. His purples are garbage, his yellows and browns are good. This game has lots of issues that need attention, starting with maps. What it doesn’t need is nerfing a fun, fair, and balanced killer.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109000#Comment_1109000

    Lol

    One has a massive speed penalty and a huge tantrum if he hits something. The other doesn’t.

    Billys always get more chainsaw hits than leatherfaces because its an easier power to use.

    You didn't refute what I said. I said in small loops like jungle gyms, where Billy's power can be denied, Leatherface's is more difficult to deny.

    Look, I know you can't juke a Hillbilly, but at least try to counter my point. Otherwise, best not try to stick your noise in, boyo.

    Go ahead, keep it coming. It will end how it ends every time. You casually disappearing from the conversation when you are put in your place.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109000#Comment_1109000

    Lol

    One has a massive speed penalty and a huge tantrum if he hits something. The other doesn’t.

    Billys always get more chainsaw hits than leatherfaces because its an easier power to use.

    At this point, how come you don't just learn to outplay a Hillbilly instead of demanding nerfs? lol

    Honestly, you've built yourself a reputation here. Every time somebody sees you complain about things that are completely fine, they all say the same thing. "Oh, it's you". Perhaps you should ask yourself why nobody takes you seriously, and remedy that; cause you complain about the most outlandish stuff.

    "I can't beat a Hillbilly, he takes no skill and has map pressure!"

    "NERF noed because destroying totems is too difficult!"

    "Nerf Freddy cause he has map pressure and he's boring!"

    Like, legit dude, knock it off. Nobody is having it from you anymore.

  • @Frankie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109035#Comment_1109035

    You didn't refute what I said. I said in small loops like jungle gyms, where Billy's power can be denied, Leatherface's is more difficult to deny.

    Look, I know you can't juke a Hillbilly, but at least try to counter my point. Otherwise, best not try to stick your noise in, boyo.

    Go ahead, keep it coming. It will end how it ends every time. You casually disappearing from the conversation when you are put in your place.

    I disappear because you just get salty and insulting and refuse to see common sense. No point in carrying on conversations.

    Leatherfaces power is easy to loop at jungle gyms. Hes one of the easiest killers in the game to loop period.

    Again if he misses - huge cooldown. If he charges - massive movement penalty. Hillbilly has none of that, case closed,

  • @McLightning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109035#Comment_1109035

    At this point, how come you don't just learn to outplay a Hillbilly instead of demanding nerfs? lol

    Honestly, you've built yourself a reputation here. Every time somebody sees you complain about things that are completely fine, they all say the same thing. "Oh, it's you". Perhaps you should ask yourself why nobody takes you seriously, and remedy that.

    You mean the same people that say the game is literally impossible to win without Ruin, that you NEED to camp and tunnel to win and that shack is too strong a god loop?

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109149#Comment_1109149

    You mean the same people that say the game is literally impossible to win without Ruin, that you NEED to camp and tunnel to win and that shack is too strong a god loop?

    Nobody said it's impossible to win without ruin. Actually, what people say is, without ruin, we can't be bothered to play nice anymore. But god forbid we slug! Good old ClickyClicky will be in here demanding that slugging everyone be bannable!

    It actually never gets old. It's like you're trolling your own self at this point. Some killers are better than others, some need to be a bit more campy and tunnely, but they are both legit strategies. Get better at looping and maybe you won't get caught? Oh wait, no, you'd just rather have it nerfed because improving is not part of your agenda.

    You slay me, lol

    Are you sure you want to go down this road with me again? It's just going to be another dead end for you. Like most of your ridiculous complaints.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109142#Comment_1109142

    I disappear because you just get salty and insulting and refuse to see common sense. No point in carrying on conversations.

    Leatherfaces power is easy to loop at jungle gyms. Hes one of the easiest killers in the game to loop period.

    Again if he misses - huge cooldown. If he charges - massive movement penalty. Hillbilly has none of that, case closed,

    If I was insulting anyone, how come I'm not banned (I'm well aware you're good friends with the flag button, based on what others say about you)? I'm fairly careful with my words and don't insult anyone, thank you very much.

    Criticizing your skill based on your complaints is not an insult. It's a judgement of your character. Two different things.

    Anything else? I suggest you disappear again. You can't outwit me.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109142#Comment_1109142

    I disappear because you just get salty and insulting and refuse to see common sense. No point in carrying on conversations.

    Leatherfaces power is easy to loop at jungle gyms. Hes one of the easiest killers in the game to loop period.

    Again if he misses - huge cooldown. If he charges - massive movement penalty. Hillbilly has none of that, case closed,

    When have I insulted you? If I have truly insulted you, I would have been banned, or at least warned by now. No, I simply have a more solid logic, and you retreat. That's what it always is and what it always will be. When you are cornered and have nothing else to say, you disappear. Now knock it off and just get better instead of crying for everything to be nerfed.

    • Doesn't like DC penalties
    • Doesn't like killers with map pressure
    • Doesn't like cleansing totems for NOED, as others have pointed out in other threads

    These are all you problems. Not game problems. Git gud.

  • Curious why it needs one...

  • I'm a survivor main I love playing against Billy I think he is the most fun/balanced killer to play against.

  • Billy doesn't need any changes aside from deleting all of his charge add-ons and substituting them with something else.

    At low level play he's just like every standard killer - run to a safe zone when you see him coming and proceed to loop normally

    At high level play he's probably the most fun killer to play as and against as both Billy and the survivor have a good amount of opportunities to outplay each other

  • Just gonna say this, I am one of the worst Billys iut there, cant get the turns right, veer straight into walls. BUT, HE IS A FAIR KILLER TO PLAY AGAINST, JUST SIDESTEP

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Because if you gave him a cooldown the people that use him might actually have to git gud in order to win. We can’t be having that can we? They want to be the power role after all.

    Playing Billy is actually quite difficult against players who know what they’re doing. If Billy is easy mode then don’t you think that even a mediocre Billy would dominate good survivors?

  • @senki527 said:

    why they haven't changed billy's power by now? it's clearly that his power is too strong compared to all other killers. he needs a cooldown after using the chainsaw. he really needs a nerf to be even with the other killers power level.

    As a Survivor Main I think you're just bad at the game.

‹ 1 2 3