Well Kate is the obvious choice, I think many people would agree on that. Yet beauty does not only lie in the eyes of the beholder, it also has many faces. I´m not sure whether I´d rate Feng, Jane, Laure, Meg or Zarina 2nd.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight
Hey! I said two! Hehehehe
I can already see the answer to this... Dwight and Dwight
Claudette (adorkable), and Jake (tall, dark, handsome). yeet
Nea (with certain cosmetics) and Kate.
Boy you know it!
Kate and Demogorgon
Demi is hot AF, true fact, and with chains, OMG! LOLOLOLOL
Shirtless David.
I think the Meg looks hot in her End of Semester outfit.
Claudette is the cutest, too bad so many toxic people choose her.
Jane and Kate
Jeff and Legion Frank.
Ez answers.
Feng and Yui. Asians be cute yo.
I missed this my first pass through this thread and only noticed it when I read someone’s quote.
I now love you. <3
Feng and shirtless Frank 🤤
Hag and Huntress.
Kate and Yui^^.
Still waiting for shirtless versions :D.
Feng and Spirit <3
Yui is Fugly though. Literally the flattest nasty face I have ever since in a game.
Yui isn't that bad. Have you seen Nea? Spirit is cute but I have the Fused Demon Hallowed Blight head sooooo.
-Play killer.
-Hang a Laurie on the hook.
-Watch her screaming...
... And you know the true face of horror.
Believe me, there is every other survivor beautiful against.
TL:DR Don't say anything against Yui before you have not see the same horror's :).
Kate and Feng
Bunny Feng and Susie
Meg and kate
She looks like the Devs used a frying pan and took a looney toons joke too far. Ya I've seen Nea thank the enity her and Meg have mask.
I use the P3 head, red kimono, and blight sword.
Seen it before I know what your getting too.
Male - Ace
Female - Kate
Meg and yui are fit
Why are people saying nea? She looks like a crack head
Disappointed that there's no Eyepatch Ace.
Kate and Feng
Yui still has other redeeming qualities. She's physically fit, has a cute voice, and could probably dom tf out of me. EZ 9/10.
Bill. Obviously..
David and Kate.
Runner ups would be Dwight and Jane.
Shirtless David and Jane 🤤
Jake and David
I love Bill.. He will always be my one true main...
kate and ace
Yui and Kate are very sexy. Jane is thicc which is super nice. Top 3 for sure.
Ace Visconti and Jane 100%
Asians have flatter side profiles, live with it. And anyways have you seen her in her trailer?
Yui and Meg
I dunno about hot but Cheryl is cute and Adam looks like he could provide a stable relationship.
That is a winning hand If I ever seen one
Kate and Ace without a doubt
Nea & Quentin
David and Felix <3
Quentin
Felix and Felix 😂
Well Kate is the obvious choice, I think many people would agree on that. Yet beauty does not only lie in the eyes of the beholder, it also has many faces. I´m not sure whether I´d rate Feng, Jane, Laure, Meg or Zarina 2nd.
Yui and Ace
Yui and Felix for sure, but honorable mentions to Jane and Elodie.
Only one other person said Cheryl?
Sure her dbd model isn't the finest but have you seen her SH3 model?