I'm hard camping every game until matchmaking is fixed

I am a green rank killer. Git gud, I know. Every match I am against red/purple survivors these days, nothing else. I started playing bubba with noed and bloodwarden and just hard camp now after the first down. It's actually a lot more fun than getting ######### on by people several skill tiers above me, and I am getting a 2k or more on average. I suggest everyone facing the same frustrating and broken matchmaking do the same.

Comments

  • @ignoredprayers said:

    I am a green rank killer. Git gud, I know. Every match I am against red/purple survivors these days, nothing else. I started playing bubba with noed and bloodwarden and just hard camp now after the first down. It's actually a lot more fun than getting ######### on by people several skill tiers above me, and I am getting a 2k or more on average. I suggest everyone facing the same frustrating and broken matchmaking do the same.

    Yes let's backlash at the Devs by giving every survivor a ######### experience

  • My game is bad due to a circumstance I can't control so to make a point I'm going to ruin everyone else's experience who literally didn't take part in the decision-making for it. If your not enjoying a game stop playing it, yes it's unfair at the moment and I completely agree that the Devs need to fix it but ruining everyone else's game as a result is just a massive dick move. I have to wait at least 15 minutes for a game so to get downed and facecamped after casually playing and not being at all toxic is pretty horrible as then it's another 15 minute wait for the next game along with all the time wasted waiting for this one and the game to actually die down.

  • Facecamp me all ya like. I'll just go watch a streamer play.

  • @ignoredprayers said:

    I am a green rank killer. Git gud, I know. Every match I am against red/purple survivors these days, nothing else. I started playing bubba with noed and bloodwarden and just hard camp now after the first down. It's actually a lot more fun than getting ######### on by people several skill tiers above me, and I am getting a 2k or more on average. I suggest everyone facing the same frustrating and broken matchmaking do the same.

    yeah i dont take chances anymore. i camp the first 2 all the time then chase the others

  • Ok, but know that you won't become a better player by camping people to death. You can win against purple and red ranks if you become more confident with your killer gameplay. A lot of them aren't much different to green ranks. A lot of them even play worse or become super altruistic which is easily punishable. You shouldn't just give up every match because I can guarantee that if you watch a few videos, change up your perks and add-ons slightly or even play different killers altogether that you'll becoe better in no time because you're still very new to killer.

  • @ignoredprayers said:

    I am a green rank killer. Git gud, I know. Every match I am against red/purple survivors these days, nothing else. I started playing bubba with noed and bloodwarden and just hard camp now after the first down. It's actually a lot more fun than getting ######### on by people several skill tiers above me, and I am getting a 2k or more on average. I suggest everyone facing the same frustrating and broken matchmaking do the same.

    Yay so because of a game fault. That gives you an excuse to play like a jerk? Wow have fun ruining the experience for survivors. You know that survivors have ######### matchmaking as well. I'm sick of entitled killer mains only caring about one side. Same with survivor mains. why cant we all just enjoy the bloody game and stop being baby's about everything.

  • green rank killer

    against red/purple survivors

    just hard camp

    and I am getting a 2k or more on average

    If you guys every wonder why they won't make gens take longer or add secondary objectives, this is why.

  • IMG_20200211_025459403.jpg

    Survivors need more help to win hahaha came on I'm main survivor and the game is broken in favour of survivors. The killers need a perk that can stop the Gen rush

  • If I see any sign of bming I have no issues slugging all of them and leaving them bleed out lol It's just that survivors have so many means of bullying a killer it makes them behave in unsportsman like manner...like DSing takes skill lol.

    Last game they gen rushed like crazy, bmed...and got 4ked in the end cuz of the cocky attitude.

  • @Zamblot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/128578/im-hard-camping-every-game-until-matchmaking-is-fixed

    Yes let's backlash at the Devs by giving every survivor a ######### experience

    Every survivor who is 7 ranks above me is giving me a ######### experience.

  • @Zamblot said:

    My game is bad due to a circumstance I can't control so to make a point I'm going to ruin everyone else's experience who literally didn't take part in the decision-making for it. If your not enjoying a game stop playing it, yes it's unfair at the moment and I completely agree that the Devs need to fix it but ruining everyone else's game as a result is just a massive dick move. I have to wait at least 15 minutes for a game so to get downed and facecamped after casually playing and not being at all toxic is pretty horrible as then it's another 15 minute wait for the next game along with all the time wasted waiting for this one and the game to actually die down.

    I paid for the Rift and getting the most of it requires getting Rift XP. I don't get Rift XP by playing other games.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    Don't bother with Bloodwarden. Just use Insidious so they can't save the person with borrowed time and they both go down when you time the chainsaw right. Bring an ebony mori so decisive strike can be ignored. NOED. Then maybe throw on Rancor to guarantee the obsession can never be of help during end game.

    Game is outright unfair right now as killer. Who is beating competent survivors? Who is actually beating NON potato survivors on maps like rotten field etc? How horrible do the survivors need to be to manage to lose if you never hook the same person in a row or target the injured one?

    I just played a game as Myers where I spawned right on top of 2 survivors and got one hooked within seconds. The game should be in my favor now....hell no. Somehow the gen they were working on which only had 10% done got finished in that time. Then another. So POOF nearly instantly get a hook 2 gens are gone. Needing 3 hooks to die...how does a smart survivor group EVER lose in that situation? and they have KEYS to not even need to finish all the goals.....

    Glad they popped the gens quickly and you lost. Killers emitting toxins like you don't deserve any mercy in the game.

  • So are you going to leave us your in game name so we can avoid an out and proud toxic player?

  • They should have fixed matchmaker/ranking before re-enabling the disconnect penalties.

    Survivors suicide on hook, killers are just stuck in their games always, but the thing is the matchmaker punishes killers more than anyone so they tend to DC a lot when they realize they stand 0 chance against their match up.

    Which, fine, if you want to punish that still, have zero sympathy, that is fine I get it, but I imagine survivor queue times are going to get even longer now as frustrated killers either get locked out for a few minutes, swap over to survivor for a while, or just log off to prevent an escalating ban which don't get me wrong is totally the intent I get that, but they should have addressed some of the major DC causes FIRST and then enabled the penalties.

  • IMG_20200203_215028.jpg

    Every. Single. Game.

  • All of my games were like this last weekend with a token purple rank thrown in. So I just stopped trying and would protect my basement chest or a lit totem. With Hag it’s fun because I just place all my traps in one spot and chase a survivor to it. Watching them all pop at the same time and seeing the survivor panic is priceless.

    If I saw object of obsession and noticed that they brought in two toolboxes, I just faced a corner and let them rush gens.

  • @ignoredprayers said:

    I am a green rank killer. Git gud, I know. Every match I am against red/purple survivors these days, nothing else. I started playing bubba with noed and bloodwarden and just hard camp now after the first down. It's actually a lot more fun than getting ######### on by people several skill tiers above me, and I am getting a 2k or more on average. I suggest everyone facing the same frustrating and broken matchmaking do the same.

    Just used Bubba's big brother Hillbilly. Better in every way and requires less skill. Good luck out there

  • I support you! I think camping is too boring to do a lot but at times I do it and tell them "blame Ruin nerf" after, plus I have a list of toxic survivors and if I see them again I always facecamp. You write a evil message to me after a game it will come back and bite you!

    But 90% of my killer games I play normal no camping or tunneling. This weekend I will have a few drinks so that probably means I take Bubba on a bit of facecamping rampage! Drinking is a good way to get a lot of anger out after a week of hard work dealing with annoying or crazy people.

  • It's pretty low to want to ruin matches for other players purely from something out of their control. People who camp or play toxic just from a change of the game are just going to make it worse. Get over yourself, man.

  • I mean, if you want to do poorly every game and get gen rushed for it, go ahead. The survivors will love you. At least the competent ones that dont hook rush will.

  • @ignoredprayers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1079493#Comment_1079493

    Totally agree, and I'm actually having fun and getting good laughs from the post game salt when Survivors aren't having any fun based on what I'm doing. Thank the devs, don't blame me for the awful game experience you waited an hour for.

    "Thanks the devs". I wonder if the devs told you that you should hard camp...

    No? They didn't told you to hard camp? Then Why should I blame the devs about it?

    Matchmaking is broken and they're going to "fix it", hiding it. (you don't need to fix matchmaking if you don't see who you are matched with)

    But... I am not to blame for the matchmaking state. Am I? You're being childish "you will pay because I am angry and if you're angry then don't blame me, I am a victim as well. It's the devs fault"

  • @ignoredprayers said:

    I am a green rank killer. Git gud, I know. Every match I am against red/purple survivors these days, nothing else. I started playing bubba with noed and bloodwarden and just hard camp now after the first down. It's actually a lot more fun than getting ######### on by people several skill tiers above me, and I am getting a 2k or more on average. I suggest everyone facing the same frustrating and broken matchmaking do the same.

    I've been against red rank survivors since Rank 12 mate. And I've slowly climbed. It truly is a matter of getting better, but the journey there is stressful and most of the time un-fun. The only thing I can suggest is that you think about the long haul of it all and that you won't always go against sweaty Red Rank SWF's. Even if it seems that way on Sundays.

  • @Withered8 said:

    Thank gosh I’m on OCE servers. We have one of the friendliest communities in dbd and most people try to play as fair and fun as possible.

    OCE? Oceania?

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1082459#Comment_1082459

    I paid for the Rift and getting the most of it requires getting Rift XP. I don't get Rift XP by playing other games.

    Well then you only have yourself to blame. I'm sorry dead by daylight has become your job and your getting paid in skins

  • @ignoredprayers said:

    I am a green rank killer. Git gud, I know. Every match I am against red/purple survivors these days, nothing else. I started playing bubba with noed and bloodwarden and just hard camp now after the first down. It's actually a lot more fun than getting ######### on by people several skill tiers above me, and I am getting a 2k or more on average. I suggest everyone facing the same frustrating and broken matchmaking do the same.

    Just don't forget to bring the marshmallows, bug spray and a tent.

  • Penalizing survivors who aren't cheesing intentionally..... sounds like a great strategy. 🙄

  • “I’m hard camping until matchmaking is fixed”

    so, forever then

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083318#Comment_1083318

    All of my games were like this last weekend with a token purple rank thrown in. So I just stopped trying and would protect my basement chest or a lit totem. With Hag it’s fun because I just place all my traps in one spot and chase a survivor to it. Watching them all pop at the same time and seeing the survivor panic is priceless.

    If I saw object of obsession and noticed that they brought in two toolboxes, I just faced a corner and let them rush gens.

    I might have been against you once in HNL then, I don't remember if it was a Billy or Wraith but they stayed all game in the basement and in chat later said something like "real quest is protecting basement chest"

    Sorry if you thought we were toxic, I'm not a toxic survivor/killer :(

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083346#Comment_1083346

    I might have been against you once in HNL then, I don't remember if it was a Billy or Wraith but they stayed all game in the basement and in chat later said something like "real quest is protecting basement chest"

    Sorry if you thought we were toxic, I'm not a toxic survivor/killer :(

    Nah, I was playing Hag and Doctor mostly. I don’t think all red ranks are toxic, nor do I think all players are toxic. I’m just bitter (doesn’t mean I hate them) towards the Devs for taking their sweet time to fix matchmaking. If I was able to face equal skilled players, I’d be able to punish toxic players myself.

    When I realize I’m matched up against much better players, I actually give it a shot. If it’s obvious I am no match, it becomes boring for me, and even worse when the opponent is toxic, so I just resign myself to the basement or mending around.

    I actually met lots of nice red rank players who like to meme around too.

  • Another kick the dog to punish the cat type thread. The survivors you are playing against are not the ones who have anything to do with matchmaking or game balance. It isn't their fault. I'm not telling you that you can't or even shouldn't camp or tunnel. But if your goal is to "punish" the survivors then you are just wrong.

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1081585#Comment_1081585

    Glad they popped the gens quickly and you lost. Killers emitting toxins like you don't deserve any mercy in the game.

    glad that triggered you.

  • And I'm glad you have nothing else to comeback with besides that.

  • You're going to hard camp every game until you realize it will never be fixed and finally quit playing.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/128578/im-hard-camping-every-game-until-matchmaking-is-fixed

    I don't support spreading toxicity. IF I have toxic players in one game I don't blame the players of a different game. I employ the motto "innocent until proven guilty". That said, when I see survivors try to bully me because they think im new - i will kill them to the last man. Its just funny how i can be obviously farming with 3 players and the Blendette messages after to "got gud nub" >.<

    I could be aggressively slugging and very obviously not hooking and some Rank 16 (lmfao) will be like "ur so bad #########" like....... next time I see you in match you're dying and the rest of the survivors are getting out

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1084175#Comment_1084175

    And I'm glad you have nothing else to comeback with besides that.

    When you call a factual statement a comeback.

  • @ignoredprayers said:

    I am a green rank killer. Git gud, I know. Every match I am against red/purple survivors these days, nothing else. I started playing bubba with noed and bloodwarden and just hard camp now after the first down. It's actually a lot more fun than getting ######### on by people several skill tiers above me, and I am getting a 2k or more on average. I suggest everyone facing the same frustrating and broken matchmaking do the same.

    Why not just stop playing? Player counts dropping and increased queue times will effect BHVR more than this...

  • Matchmaking bad = yeah

    Making the game frustrating for survivors as a form of protest = solved nothing and is toxic

    Thanks for coming to my TED talk

  • @neekocheeko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1079589#Comment_1079589

    Yeah it sucks for both sides. Killers have to resort to "no fun" tactics while survivors do the same. Stuck in vicious cycles and all that. Real bummer how the game is right now.

    the problem is the way the game is set up right now. the end goals are unrealistic and lead to people doing everything in their power to make the game as unfun as possible for the other side. 4k/4 escape should be something that happens occasionally like a pentakill in League, not the end all be all goal.

    if 2k was the goal/ideal for killers and for survivors it was more about unhooking/breaking chases than escaping every time the game would be way healthier.

  • @Mringasa said:

    And that is going to skew results even more so the Devs nerf more Perks and/or Killers. I love seeing people running around with names like Avenge Ruin and MM Sux because they are so upset about this. They camp, slug, and all sorts of fun tactics to 4k, and they'll end up getting Killers nerfed hard because the stats didn't change at all with the Ruin adjustment.

    Let matches play out normal, and maybe they'll put matchmaking fixes on the front burner. Going sweaty AF isn't going to make it seem like a change is necessary at all. It'll have the opposite effect and look like "Pretty good job so far".

    Let them keep nerfing killers. That's their problem now. If they want to kill their own game they have no one to blame but themselves.

  • @neekocheeko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1079589#Comment_1079589

    Yeah it sucks for both sides. Killers have to resort to "no fun" tactics while survivors do the same. Stuck in vicious cycles and all that. Real bummer how the game is right now.

    I agree sadly :(

  • @neekocheeko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1079589#Comment_1079589

    Yeah it sucks for both sides. Killers have to resort to "no fun" tactics while survivors do the same. Stuck in vicious cycles and all that. Real bummer how the game is right now.

    I agree, but honestly, I don't blame killers who camp or tunnel now as at this point with no real early game slowdown perk, killers are no required to at least camp or tunnel a survivor just to be able to manage the gen times.

    The Ruin nerf came at a bad time, and the killer community basically said, enough is enough. And they began to stop playing nice.

  • The rank system means nothing, I've seen red ranks get trashed by 14s

1 2 ›