Gen rushed 3 gens in 1:45 seconds

This was my first game of the day so I did make a mistake or two I’d also like to say I just started playing oni aswell but my god how in the world is this even fair? They only had 2 yellow toolbox’s

https://youtu.be/l1BF_VHe580

Comments

  • I’d also like to say that I did kill them all but only because I slugged everyone of them during blood fury

  • I'll lead with this: Early game does need a slowdown with Ruin changed. Games are too fast and not really fun for either side.


    That being said, please don't act like this is the only reason you got popped on. You made several mistakes in your chase, which should've ended much sooner. You have NO pressure perks at all. It also doesn't really help you when you confess that you got a 4k anyway. "OMG I got genrushed PLS FIX... even though it didn't matter in the end."


    Just add your voice to any of the multitude of impatient, indignant killer main threads instead of embarrassing yourself. Try and familiarize yourself with BHVRs mindset on the recent issues.

  • @Aeon said:

    I'll lead with this: Early game does need a slowdown with Ruin changed. Games are too fast and not really fun for either side.

    That being said, please don't act like this is the only reason you got popped on. You made several mistakes in your chase, which should've ended much sooner. You have NO pressure perks at all. It also doesn't really help you when you confess that you got a 4k anyway. "OMG I got genrushed PLS FIX... even though it didn't matter in the end."

    Just add your voice to any of the multitude of impatient, indignant killer main threads instead of embarrassing yourself. Try and familiarize yourself with BHVRs mindset on the recent issues.

    So because I still got the 4K or made 1 or 2 mistakes made my point invalid?

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075391#Comment_1075391

    So because I still got the 4K or made 1 or 2 mistakes made my point invalid?

    Partially, yes.

    You ended up with the 4K, so clearly the genrush didn't affect much. However, I am willing to bet they started getting cocky and making dumb plays.

    I main Legion at Rank 1 on Xbox, I only win when Survivors let me, but I play pretty much perfectly. I rely on their mistakes to win.

  • Enough time to watch an anime op lmaooo

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075402#Comment_1075402

    Partially, yes.

    You ended up with the 4K, so clearly the genrush didn't affect much. However, I am willing to bet they started getting cocky and making dumb plays.

    I main Legion at Rank 1 on Xbox, I only win when Survivors let me, but I play pretty much perfectly. I rely on their mistakes to win.

    They became over altruistic and I got them all with my ability..imagine if I was playing someone like clown tho or legion or even bubba that game would have gone differently oni has amazing snowball potential

  • @hex_genrush said:

    Enough time to watch an anime op lmaooo

    We don’t want you here! Lol the name fits you well

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075412#Comment_1075412

    They became over altruistic and I got them all with my ability..imagine if I was playing someone like clown tho or legion or even bubba that game would have gone differently oni has amazing snowball potential

    You still would have gotten them. I have 4K'd 17 games in a row with Legion. If you get good enough at punishing their mistakes, you will win almost every game.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075421#Comment_1075421

    You still would have gotten them. I have 4K'd 17 games in a row with Legion. If you get good enough at punishing their mistakes, you will win almost every game.

    You can’t automatically say “you’d still win” especially on a corn map with a killer like bubba or clown or even legion yes it’s possible but you could still lose especially if the survivors don’t become over altruistic or cocky and stay on gens

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    I’d also like to say that I did kill them all but only because I slugged everyone of them during blood fury

    This game is completely broken. How dare survivors complete any gens at all? They should spawn right next to hooks and just wait for you to come down and hook them.

    Do you realize how ridiculous it is to complain about a game you still slaughtered them in? It doesn't matter if they did three gens in two minutes or twenty. They only got three done and all died.

    If anything this is a damning indictment that killers are too powerful and the unlimited self pick-ups of no mother should be baseline. Until killers are incapable of snowballing a game from nothing to 4k in less than a minute, gen times are more than fair.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075427#Comment_1075427

    You can’t automatically say “you’d still win” especially on a corn map with a killer like bubba or clown or even legion yes it’s possible but you could still lose especially if the survivors don’t become over altruistic or cocky and stay on gens

    I've gotten Rotten Fields 3 times in those last 20ish games. Every time it was with Legion. Survivors did gens, I got downs. Hooked one in the basement and applied Sloppy to everyone. They kept trying to heal and it cost them the game.

    They kept trying to do gens near the end, hard to do gens while you are one hit.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075430#Comment_1075430

    I've gotten Rotten Fields 3 times in those last 20ish games. Every time it was with Legion. Survivors did gens, I got downs. Hooked one in the basement and applied Sloppy to everyone. They kept trying to heal and it cost them the game.

    They kept trying to do gens near the end, hard to do gens while you are one hit.

    Ok ? FunGoose won 116 games as plague in a row ...so does that mean plague is over powered? My point is still valid gens do go to fast and yes I might have 4Kd but only because these survivors became to cocky and didn’t really know how to loop

  • He made mistakes but even then the chase weren't that long and even if he had ended it sooner, he would only have enough time to pressure one of the three gens which means two gens lost and there's also the possibility of the survivors hiding near a gen or If he finds a survivor at a gen he would have to get into another chase. He would be forced to either finish the next chase early or protect the third gen which is probably at 50%..This is also if he gets lucky and approaches a gen that's being done, he may go to a wrong gen and results would be similar.

    Also Imagine he was trapper or hag.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    This was my first game of the day so I did make a mistake or two I’d also like to say I just started playing oni aswell but my god how in the world is this even fair? They only had 2 yellow toolbox’s

    https://youtu.be/l1BF_VHe580

    Mistakes that I saw.

    0:23-0:24 Free hit as you didn't see the arm of steve but heard him afterwards i assume.

    0:33 -> You try to mindgame when Steve has full vision of you, mindgames only do work when the survivor does lose sight of you. So probably woulda been faster to just go to the pallet and break it, or try a mindgame via go to the pallet and act as if you want to break it so the survivor runs away from the loop and you follow immediately after.

    Generally I think after you injured the survivor it is rather important to absorb orbs instead of downing him. But it is ok, seems like you are leveling oni at the moment.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075391#Comment_1075391

    So because I still got the 4K or made 1 or 2 mistakes made my point invalid?

    It just makes your point inconsistent. Early game is when a killer has the least amount of pressure. You made several (not one or two) mistakes and still managed to get a 4k. What transpires is that instead of getting a 4k with X gens left, you wanted a 4k with 5 gens left.

    As an addendum, don't fall for the trap many players in this forum are victim of. EIther as a survivor or killer, chances are it's not the game's fault when you do bad, but simply that you're overestimating your abilities.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075438#Comment_1075438

    Ok ? FunGoose won 116 games as plague in a row ...so does that mean plague is over powered? My point is still valid gens do go to fast and yes I might have 4Kd but only because these survivors became to cocky and didn’t really know how to loop

    No, it means he is a good Killer and knows how to play Plague to a maximum efficiency.

    People get OP Killer and good player confused a lot. He likely punished their mistakes and they lost because of it.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075402#Comment_1075402

    It just makes your point inconsistent. Early game is when a killer has the least amount of pressure. You made several (not one or two) mistakes and still managed to get a 4k. What transpires is that instead of getting a 4k with X gens left, you wanted a 4k with 5 gens left.

    As an addendum, don't fall for the trap many players in this forum are victim of. EIther as a survivor or killer, chances are it's not the game's fault when you do bad, but simply that you're overestimating your abilities.

    It’s just not fun having 3 gens go in the first 1:45 of the match it puts a lot of pressure on the killer and just not fun lol gen rush is real and if I played a killer like bubba this game probably would have gone differently

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075437#Comment_1075437

    Killer: I don't think survivors being able to finish 3 generators in less than 2 minutes is very fai--

    Survivor: WHAT DO YOU WANT, SURVIVORS TO SPAWN ON HOOKS FOR YOU?!?

    Seriously, why do people always try to strawman the issue here with "Killers only want 4ks" excuse? Stop. The only thing you contribute is creating white noise that washes out actual dialogue. Everyone wants the same thing: a fun, enjoyable experience.

    Having generators being done in only a couple of minutes generally isn't fun for neither side, and it isn't fun for neither side either for the killer to have to slug everyone to apply pressure to wipe them out in one go because of they don't generators pop in just a couple of minutes, either.

    This isn't a problem of one side being more powerful than the other. It's a discussion about the overall game health and flow.

    He still killed every last one of them. He's complaining that he won. That he had to try. If you can't see the absurdity of that complaint, then you are also horribly biased towards the idea that you should 4k every game without effort.

    He played against tryhard survivors, so he actually had to try. You aren't going to earn sympathy with whining about that.

  • @Feyd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075328#Comment_1075328

    This game is completely broken. How dare survivors complete any gens at all? They should spawn right next to hooks and just wait for you to come down and hook them.

    Do you realize how ridiculous it is to complain about a game you still slaughtered them in? It doesn't matter if they did three gens in two minutes or twenty. They only got three done and all died.

    If anything this is a damning indictment that killers are too powerful and the unlimited self pick-ups of no mother should be baseline. Until killers are incapable of snowballing a game from nothing to 4k in less than a minute, gen times are more than fair.

    Agree...nerf slugrush!

  • @Feyd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075464#Comment_1075464

    He still killed every last one of them. He's complaining that he won. That he had to try. If you can't see the absurdity of that complaint, then you are also horribly biased towards the idea that you should 4k every game without effort.

    He played against tryhard survivors, so he actually had to try. You aren't going to earn sympathy with whining about that.

    You are blind ..truly lol I’m not complaining about winning I’m complaining about gen rushing and how stressful it is it simply is not fun for killers

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075476#Comment_1075476

    You are blind ..truly lol I’m not complaining about winning I’m complaining about gen rushing and how stressful it is it simply is not fun for killers

    Which translates to being upset that a group of survivors made you try. This is far beyond the average rate gens are done and you still slaughtered them. Sounds to me like the only possible complaint is the rate at which you can down them. If they can all died that fast, then they should be able to win that fast purely for the sake of fairness.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075391#Comment_1075391

    So because I still got the 4K or made 1 or 2 mistakes made my point invalid?

    Everyone is bitching about the video where Otz gets genrushed despite the survivors making a lot of mistakes and him applying a hella lot of map pressure in the beggining.

    Your video is the exact opposite, despite the fact you made a ton of mistakes in the early game, you still got a 4k.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075476#Comment_1075476

    He's not complaining that he won. He's complaining that the experience was crappy and frustrating. Because it was.

    Fun is subjective. You can't say he had fun or not. He's saying he didn't have fun and it was a frustrating experience. You're arguing that because he 4K'd, he cannot complain when he has every right to complain and you cannot say otherwise because you cannot say what he can or cannot find fun. This is an argument you cannot win.

    I escape 90% of my games as survivor in 7 minutes or less and I find those games to be #########. Am I complaining that I won, too?

    "I escape 90% of my games as survivor in 7 minutes or less and I find those games to be [BAD WORD]. Am I complaining that I won, too?"

    I'd love to see you live stream for a few hours because it would be wonderful to see what a pro survivor does to escape a whopping 90% of their games. You just may be the best survivor playing the game right now.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    I’d also like to say that I did kill them all but only because I slugged everyone of them during blood fury

    I think that's kinda Oni's main win condition? He's pretty ass at the start of the game, but as things get going he becomes a monster.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075476#Comment_1075476

    He's not complaining that he won. He's complaining that the experience was crappy and frustrating. Because it was.

    Fun is subjective. You can't say he had fun or not. He's saying he didn't have fun and it was a frustrating experience. You're arguing that because he 4K'd, he cannot complain when he has every right to complain and you cannot say otherwise because you cannot say what he can or cannot find fun. This is an argument you cannot win.

    I escape 90% of my games as survivor in 7 minutes or less and I find those games to be #########. Am I complaining that I won, too?

    Yes, you are complaining that you won. You literally just did that by saying the games were #########.

    You can't balance around 'fun', because that is subjective by its' very nature. Plenty of people fine iri head hatched huntress with Ebony Mori to be 'fun', and while it is typically not 'fun' for the people that play against it, its' also not 'fair'. Therefore, it should be changed.

    If you want to complain that games go too quickly, then you need to nerf killer capabilities as well as gen times. If gens can pop too quickly, then killers can definitely down too quickly. Heals should be faster, hook timers longer, and anything that insta-downs should be removed.

    Until a killer is incapable of downing all four survivors in less than a minute, I think the 80-second gen times are fine if not too long against tryhards that stack every advantage they can and play as cheaply a possible.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075391#Comment_1075391

    So because I still got the 4K or made 1 or 2 mistakes made my point invalid?

    Yes, it is. Why? Because you choose to go with perks more suited to camping than pressure. Also, you took almost 30 seconds to get Steve engaged in a chase. You walked by him twice, missed the sound of him running to your left twice, and kept mind gaming yourself into bad decisions. These are things you should be looking at in order to improve on. Change the situation up. You engage him right away, you have one of any pressure perks, DI, Thana, etc, you down him around 40 seconds sooner (25 for the dancing around and not engaging the chase itself + 15 seconds for the second-guessing mind games you did that gave Steve more separation time). You now have almost 50 seconds before that first gen pops. You get over to one of them in 30, chase them off the gen (if you have ruin, that regresses auto). You hear the other gen near done, you peel off and chase him off. You lose 1, maybe 2 gens and get a second down before the next gen is done.

    This is how many matches go. If you toy around too much in the beginning, you get hammered. Having some pressure perks and learning from your mistakes helps a lot. I main Trapper, it takes a good minute to get a field of play trapped so you can control it in the late game. I lose 1-3 gens pretty quick, but easily control the rest of match 90% of the time. I use perks that favor that style of play though.

    TLDR: Go back and look at your mistakes in the video. Learn from them and you will not have so much of a problem in the future.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075476#Comment_1075476

    He's not complaining that he won. He's complaining that the experience was crappy and frustrating. Because it was.

    Fun is subjective. You can't say he had fun or not. He's saying he didn't have fun and it was a frustrating experience. You're arguing that because he 4K'd, he cannot complain when he has every right to complain and you cannot say otherwise because you cannot say what he can or cannot find fun. This is an argument you cannot win.

    I escape 90% of my games as survivor in 7 minutes or less and I find those games to be #########. Am I complaining that I won, too?

    If he won the game, then clearly the issue is not the gen speed, as countless people have already suggested. The reason people dont want to hear this ccomplaint is that regardless of what OP's issue is with the actual match in question, it sounds like he just wants to win MORE.

    If you arent enjoying yourself, you can always take a break from Dead By Daylight. If you feel that the speed at which they repair generators isnt fair, then there is room for discussion on that topic, sure, but disguising a "Win More" complaint as a topic of discussion is really slimy, and its probably why so many people take issue with this post.

  • @CandyBard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075484#Comment_1075484

    If he won the game, then clearly the issue is not the gen speed, as countless people have already suggested. The reason people dont want to hear this ccomplaint is that regardless of what OP's issue is with the actual match in question, it sounds like he just wants to win MORE.

    If you arent enjoying yourself, you can always take a break from Dead By Daylight. If you feel that the speed at which they repair generators isnt fair, then there is room for discussion on that topic, sure, but disguising a "Win More" complaint as a topic of discussion is really slimy, and its probably why so many people take issue with this post.

    I want matcha to last longer not to win more my problem isn’t the 4K it’s the time gens were completed in if the match lasted 10 minutes and I got zero kills I’d be fine with that it’s when gens can be done in 4:00 and you feel completely helpless that I have a problem with that

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075504#Comment_1075504

    No, I'm not complaining about winning, because I'm complaining that the journey to the win was boring. Not that me achieving the win itself isn't gratifying enough.

    The gameplay in DBD is stale and shallow, and it's only getting worse as they continue to cater to the new players and continue to make the killers less and less unique, slapping cooldowns and power bars to every single one of them makes killers feel more and more same-y.

    I like winning. I'm sure a vast majority of us do. But if the win happens so fast that there's barely any gameplay inbetween match start to match end, what's the point?

    Gen speeds are a symptom to a problem. I never said they are the problem.

    Survivors will always be able to all be downed in under a minute. Thankfully, whether they can be downed in under a minute or not is completely up to them -- not the killer. Whether Survivors push out generators in under 3 minutes however may not be up to the killer. A killer may try as hard as they damn please, but a team of good survivors will still push out those generators in only a few minutes. Survivors will never all go down in under a minute if they try.

    So again, fair for you to be able to win in seconds, not for them. Do you not see the problem here? No, of course you don't. You want to play with your food before you inevitably 4k.

    So... I have a question for you. What do you think is the appeal of playing survivor? Do you think we enjoy just fleeing all game? Being smacked and stabbed and hooked and mori'd? Do you think the appeal is to just sit on a generator holding a mouse button?

    For some toxic elements of the community, it's to try and give better than they get. To stun and taunt and blind the killer. Those people are human garbage and I'd love to see their playstyle eradicated from the game forever.

    For me, it's the thrill of escaping the killer. To evade and sneak around them. I'm only in a rush to do gens because the people I get paired with drop like flies. If I do anything but work on gens, I will inevitably die to EGC unless I get lucky and the gates are far apart and the killer doesn't have some way to warn them I'm at a gate.. (like demo, trapper, whispers, etc).

    Killer is always the easier role to play, because it's all on you and your skill. If the survivors have even one potato, you can punish them horribly. Sadly, most of them are. Most people are bad at games in general.

  • It's sad that making one mistake as killer can cost you a whole gen. And at this point 3.

    But a survivor can make 60 and still get out Scott free

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Yeah that is pretty ridiculous regardless of what the others are saying. Expecting one gen to go in the first like 30-60 seconds is fine, but having 3 go off in like 90 seconds is an example of how tool boxes are just too strong in their current condition.

    Thankfully they are getting changed eventually.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075560#Comment_1075560

    I hope you realize I haven't played killer in probably about 3 months. I don't know why you're talking to me like I've been playing killer lately and wanting to play with my food, when I'm talking about I find the game boring as a survivor perspective because games go too fast, too easy.

    Yes, being chased by the killer is fun. Which is why it's incredibly unfortunate where I can have matches where I get chased only once, or sometimes not even get chased at all.

    You find killer easier to play because it's all on you. Meanwhile, I find that stressful, because one mistake I make as a killer (like accidentally following scratch marks in the wrong direction which is not uncommon due to how inaccurate they are) can literally be just the one mistake that can cost you the game as a killer because generators fly so fast or because the map design allows for chases to be incredibly long and losing a survivor for just a couple of seconds can be a chase that quite literally costs you minutes of momentum.

    Yet as survivor, I don't need to rely on just my skill. I can fail a couple of chases and still get out just fine as if I never went down at all. Sometimes I can go down more than twice, simply because DS exists and killers cannot afford to eat it due to how fast generators get pressured. Sometimes I literally can escape without even doing my objective, but just because everyone else sucked and hatch spawned pretty close to me. Then even if I make a mistake in a loop, if I decide to run Dead Hard -- just press a button to make it to a window or pallet when I would have gotten hit. Mistake fixed. Not so easy to do that as a Killer. Yet if I were to make a mistake like that as killer, well, I'm probably stuck doing that chase for probably another 30~60 seconds at minimum, if the survivor is actually good, or I'd have to abandon it entirely and quite honestly, the biggest boon for why I find survivor more easier, is that as a survivor, I set the pace of the game the majority of the time. Killer doesn't get that choice unless they are absolutely dominating the match.

    Like fun, it's subjective. A more confident person probably finds killer easier. A more conscious person like myself probably finds survivor easier. I try to play both equally, but that doesn't change that I find killer more frustration personally, and certainly more frustrating in the game's current state, and certainly more frustrating if I was a newer player, playing killer, going up against red ranks a majority of the time, who's apparently expected to play perfectly and if they make one or two mistakes the game is over before they can blink.

    If you want to be chased, put on object and go get the killer's attention. The gen rush is entirely in your hands to avoid. Don't bang out gens and then complain it's over already. It's your fault!

    I typically have to do at least 2-3 gens by myself when I play survivor, so I never see these insane gen rushes you talk about. Especially since they only 'chases' are typically mine. I'll hear teammates go down one by one less than a minute apart. I don't know how you magically get exclusively good survivors but I sure as hell don't.

    Gens get done maybe one in four games. If that. Considering the devs want a 2 kill, 2 escape ratio, they should be getting done in nearly every game with the 4 escape trounces being balanced out with the number of 4 kill slaughters.

    If you want longer games, gen times are not the only things that need to be looked at. Instadowns, moris, slowdown perks, and even tracking perks all need to be looked at so that survivors that aren't 3k+ hour players have a chance to not go down in two seconds or we will see >80% kill rates.

    Don't forget that killers already kill more than they don't. If you added games with a DC in the mix that number skyrockets.

    Just because you personally only ever get elite death squad survivors doesn't mean the rest of us do. If you're bored, go play something more challenging. I don't like having to look for hatch every game as it is, and if you make it any more difficult, the average survivor will have a 100% death rate as opposed to only 60%.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    I’d also like to say that I did kill them all but only because I slugged everyone of them during blood fury

    So gens pop fast and it’s still not enough to win, let alone the fact you had NOED as back up.

    If gens took longer....whats to stop killers from slugging/noed regardless?

    People talk about survivor entitlement but killers win and still aren’t happy. Those are the really entitled players.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075391#Comment_1075391

    So because I still got the 4K or made 1 or 2 mistakes made my point invalid?

    Yes.

  • “I won with 1 gen to go!!! Damn survivors OP!!! I demand gens take longer so that I can 4k with 3 gens remaining!!!!”

    But it’s the survivors who are entitled 🙄

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075715#Comment_1075715

    I shouldn't have to cater to the other side in order to have fun. That's still a problem with the game design. And that's the game developer's problem -- not mine.

    I typically have to do 2~3 generators too. Matches are still over for me in an average span of 7 minutes. That's when gates open by the way, not specifically how long it takes gens to be done.

    These aren't "elite death squad survivors". Just survivors who know how to hold M1 and survivors that are better than most of the killers who tend to only be green to beige ranks because that's how matchmaking unfortunately works right now. You don't need to be amazing to bully a newbie killer. You only need to be good/decent, depending on the map.

    Devs are aiming for a 2-2 average. That doesn't mean that getting 3~4 escapes or 3~4 kills are supposed to be impossible. Personally, I think a 2-2 average is stupid to aim for, because the game has far too many variables to account for. Is this a 2-2 average without killer add-ons? With the most powerful add-ons? What about the maps, what about the tiles that spawn in those maps? What if the survivors bring powerful add-ons? I could keep going on. I especially think it's dumb, because survivors like to dick around and not play very seriously a lot of the time, dying practically intentionally for stupid reasons, if just to meme around.

    And you definitely shouldn't balance around DCs.

    Also, I am assuming you are basing these percentages based on these statistics:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/557/M27A9IC68M1C.png

    Which BHVR has already stated, isn't completely accurate, doesn't tell the full story, and are only for entertainment purposes anyway. Unless you feel like explaining why Nurse is apparently the weakest killer in the game.

    And we know they're inaccurate because getting statistics the same source (BHVR) at a slightly older time period, we get a completely polarizing chart for survivor escape rates:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/107/G3KS3V12BE9S.png

    Context on how the information is gathered is important. Thus, the stats don't tell the whole story.

    I already mentioned that generators are only the symptom of a problem. I never said it's the only problem. I don't know why you're mentioning this other stuff that's already being slated to be nerfed anyway.

    You definitely don't need 3k hours to avoid moris, iri heads, pinky fingers, or whatever else, by the way. All of these add-ons and moris do is make survivor mistakes more punishing. If you needed 3k hours of experience well, I guess I am the best survivor, then, because I've escaped matches with killers running some of these things, before.

    Again, not saying they're balanced, but you're still trying to make this a "killer versus survivor" thing, and that's simply just a strawman from the real issue. Considering a lot of killers are running this stuff and plenty of survivors are still escaping in under ten minutes however despite not even running tool boxes and things should show just how much variance is in the game.

    Then your problem is matchmaking, not gen times. Sorry you face trash killers with not trash survivors.

    I will have a similar situation. I'll see at the end it was 4 red ranked survivors vs a green killer. Difference is, that green just slaughtered the other three survivors like the braindead potatoes they are. I don't get good survivors on my team 9 times out of 10. They play just as badly or worse than the green ranked killer. Half the time, I die with them because EGC essentially hands the kill to the killer.

  • @Feyd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075756#Comment_1075756

    Then your problem is matchmaking, not gen times. Sorry you face trash killers with not trash survivors.

    I will have a similar situation. I'll see at the end it was 4 red ranked survivors vs a green killer. Difference is, that green just slaughtered the other three survivors like the braindead potatoes they are. I don't get good survivors on my team 9 times out of 10. They play just as badly or worse than the green ranked killer. Half the time, I die with them because EGC essentially hands the kill to the killer.

    I have the same experience green rank killers DOMINATING red rank survivors. This is due to new rank reset making everyone red rank though. It wasnt like this before they changed rank reset.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075764#Comment_1075764

    I have the same experience green rank killers DOMINATING red rank survivors. This is due to new rank reset making everyone red rank though. It wasnt like this before they changed rank reset.

    I was red ranked before the change, definitely needs to be looked at. I'm looking forward to the MMR system they're planning to implement. Hopefully it will bring about more fair games for everyone.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah that is pretty ridiculous regardless of what the others are saying. Expecting one gen to go in the first like 30-60 seconds is fine, but having 3 go off in like 90 seconds is an example of how tool boxes are just too strong in their current condition.

    Thankfully they are getting changed eventually.

    They only had 2 toolbox’s tho one yellow and one brown no addons the other didn’t

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075751#Comment_1075751

    “I won with 1 gen to go!!! Damn survivors OP!!! I demand gens take longer so that I can 4k with 3 gens remaining!!!!”

    But it’s the survivors who are entitled 🙄

    Even as a "killer main" (Like 55/45) I can agree.

  • 3 gens in 1:45 is pretty slow tbh lmao

  • Just pressure all 4 survivors at once 4head

  • "Guys I got a 4k even when survivors are using infinites,

    Clearly there's nothing wrong with infinites in this game..."

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    3 gens in 1:45 is pretty slow tbh lmao

    Ok I disagree lol unless your baiting me 🤔

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075711#Comment_1075711

    They only had 2 toolbox’s tho one yellow and one brown no addons the other didn’t

    They both have the same repair speed and it's all you need to cut gen time almost in half. 2 toolboxes is equal to an entire other person on their team repairing gens until they both run out of charges.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075402#Comment_1075402

    Everyone is bitching about the video where Otz gets genrushed despite the survivors making a lot of mistakes and him applying a hella lot of map pressure in the beggining.

    Your video is the exact opposite, despite the fact you made a ton of mistakes in the early game, you still got a 4k.

    He slugged incorrectly in the first part, not exactly what I would call applying a hella of a lot of map pressure.

‹ 1 2