Gen rushed 3 gens in 1:45 seconds

This was my first game of the day so I did make a mistake or two I’d also like to say I just started playing oni aswell but my god how in the world is this even fair? They only had 2 yellow toolbox’s

https://youtu.be/l1BF_VHe580

Comments

  • It takes 80 seconds to complete a generator, and even less time if theyre running a toolbox. If it took them almost 2 minutes to complete the gens, that means they were either missing skillchecks or didnt find any generators for the first 30 seconds of the game.

    @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075512#Comment_1075512

    I want matcha to last longer not to win more my problem isn’t the 4K it’s the time gens were completed in if the match lasted 10 minutes and I got zero kills I’d be fine with that it’s when gens can be done in 4:00 and you feel completely helpless that I have a problem with that

    The expression "win more" doesnt literally mean you want to win more often. You still won the match, why does it matter that it was short? Just queue for another match. Generators take 80 seconds each, that means that 3 of the 4 survivors found gens about 20 to 30 seconds into the match, and passed every skillcheck. There are perks to make generators slower, and there are characters that allow you to play more aggressively. The Oni has to build up to his aggro, and if you leave them on the generators, and you dont know how to pressure them, that seems more like an issue of practice and learning than an issue of generator speeds. The new Ruin now combos with Surveillance, so if you absolutely need to, you can run those to see when someone goes on a regressing generator, and then pressure that gen, if youre not in a chase.

    Ultimately, the very few people who have offered you tips and solutions, you have ignored, so it comes off more as an argument that your time is wasted if youre not winning a perfect game, as opposed to a genuine complaint that the game is too fast.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    This was my first game of the day so I did make a mistake or two I’d also like to say I just started playing oni aswell but my god how in the world is this even fair? They only had 2 yellow toolbox’s

    https://youtu.be/l1BF_VHe580

    Question: Why dident you slow down the game ?

1 2 ›