David, Claudette, and Jane are my survivors of choice.
I don't really have any killer I "main". I usually get bursts of interest in playing one specifically. Right now I'd say it's Wraith, but I'm also a fan of Freddy and Nurse.
Survivors: I changed "main" many times since 2016, from Claudette to Dwight to Feng to Nea, but I think at the moment this last one, Nea, can be considered my main.
Killers: I used to main Trapper back in the day, now I just play what i feel like playing.
Feng is my favourite survivor, and has been since I got her. Before that I mained Meg. I jump around a lot on who I'm actually playing, though, because I like to level characters to 50 and then use up all their good items and offerings before I prestige them.
For killer, I've traditionally been a Doctor main, but I've been branching out more recently into Pig and Plague.
But lately I've built up Yui as a runner, rather than my steathly Claudette, aaaaaand I'm in the middle of getting her to Prestige 3, so running THAT build on Laurie instead.
Other than that, I can play Doc, Freddy, Trapper, Spirit or Billy.
Have tried Nurse but ofmg on console, increase her lunge range.
I play all characters about equally, but if I had to pick
Survivor: Adam and Min (It's not Feng people, learn Chinese naming conventions)
Adam because of a host of reasons (No one ever plays him, so there's uniqueness, he's relatively quiet, his dark trench coat is pure stealth [aka my preferred playstyle], he wears a trench coat in the first place, and he's Jamaican). Min because I could relate to her as a gamer.
Killer: Herman and Demogorgon
Even before his remake, I always considered Doctor my main. And I'm really enjoying Demogorgon.
And mostly I play as freddy for killer. His were my favorite movies alongside childs play. I enjoy playing him and using him how I think his personality from the movies would act in this game
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meg & Quentin
Freddy (even back then when he was the old F-tier Freddy)
Claud, steve, nancy and meg
Hag, nurse demo, wraith and spirit
Killer- doctor/billy(mains) also play trapper/freddy/plague/wraith
Survivor- basically anyone i had recently p3( i worked on all slowly)
Right now it's Dwight survivor side and the clown killer side.
Is fun.
Survivors: Feng, Dwight, Jane, Kate and Laurie
Killers: Doc and Michael
Killer: The Nurse, The Spirit
Survivor: The Entity
Survivors: Jeff, Yui
Killers: Oni, Ghostface
As Survivor: Claudette and Ace, sometimes Nea.
As Killer: Legion, GhostFace, Myers and Doc (before rework)
Jeff \m/ , David , Nea
Billy , Legion , Myers
David, Claudette, and Jane are my survivors of choice.
I don't really have any killer I "main". I usually get bursts of interest in playing one specifically. Right now I'd say it's Wraith, but I'm also a fan of Freddy and Nurse.
Ew Meg
Survivors: Quentin, Ash, Steve, Bill and Jeff
Killers: Freddy, Doctor and Oni
Survivors: I changed "main" many times since 2016, from Claudette to Dwight to Feng to Nea, but I think at the moment this last one, Nea, can be considered my main.
Killers: I used to main Trapper back in the day, now I just play what i feel like playing.
Nancy and Legion <3
Claudette (obviously) and Feng min.
For killers doctor and spirit
Hag and Claudette
Survivors: Nancy, Yui, Jane and David.
Killers: Plague, Ghostface, Huntress and Bubba as a wild card.
Survivors: Claudette & Ace
Killers: Freddy
Survivors: Nea, Steve, sometimes David, Meg, and Ash
Killers: Spirit, Oni, Ghostface, Legion, Plague, Doctor, Billy, and Bubba when I meme.
Survivor: Claudette & Feng Min (though Nea is cool too)
Killer: Nurse & Spirit (Wraith is also a great one to play)
Feng is my favourite survivor, and has been since I got her. Before that I mained Meg. I jump around a lot on who I'm actually playing, though, because I like to level characters to 50 and then use up all their good items and offerings before I prestige them.
For killer, I've traditionally been a Doctor main, but I've been branching out more recently into Pig and Plague.
Currently?
Clown and Tapp.
SV: Kate (Love her Booty ๐)
KL: Ghosti, The Invisible, Always Angry Boy and will always return to Click Clack Trap ๐
Nancy, Legion and Doctor
Meg, claudette, yui, billy and learning nurse
David and the legion.
Survivor- Main Nea hardcore, but I love me some Dwight occasionally.
Killer- wraith and hag
Survivor - Kate
Killer - Spirit and Freddy
Survivor: Feng since I started DBD. I rarely play anyone else unless I'm bored of perfect builds.
Killer: Spirit, Huntress, and Pig. Oh god the amounts of Pig.
Killer: Pig, Spirit.
Survivor: Nea, Claudette.
Wraith & Kate.
Survivor: Kate, Jane, Yui and David I play mostly.
Killer: Mostly Oni right now but I do play Plague, Pig, Clown, and Ghost face as well.
Claudette and Pig mainly. Obviously.
But lately I've built up Yui as a runner, rather than my steathly Claudette, aaaaaand I'm in the middle of getting her to Prestige 3, so running THAT build on Laurie instead.
Other than that, I can play Doc, Freddy, Trapper, Spirit or Billy.
Have tried Nurse but ofmg on console, increase her lunge range.
Kate and trapper.
Survivor - David
Killer - Hag, Nurse
Dwight and Ghost Face, both at P3.
Oni and Feng
Yui and Kazan , i love their lore and cosmetics as well
Dwight and Myers.
Survivor: Laurie
Killer: Bubba, Michael, Hag
Survivor - Yui, Nea, Meg, and Jake.
Killer - Doctor, Trapper, Wraith, and Myers.
Legion, Nea
Survivors:David
Killers: GF, Nurse and Trapper
Nancy, Dwight, Claudette, and Feng.
Pig, Wraith, Doctor.
Killer:Demo and Myers
Survivor:Steve and Meg
Ace and GhostFace
I play all characters about equally, but if I had to pick
Survivor: Adam and Min (It's not Feng people, learn Chinese naming conventions)
Adam because of a host of reasons (No one ever plays him, so there's uniqueness, he's relatively quiet, his dark trench coat is pure stealth [aka my preferred playstyle], he wears a trench coat in the first place, and he's Jamaican). Min because I could relate to her as a gamer.
Killer: Herman and Demogorgon
Even before his remake, I always considered Doctor my main. And I'm really enjoying Demogorgon.
Nea and Jake for survivors
And mostly I play as freddy for killer. His were my favorite movies alongside childs play. I enjoy playing him and using him how I think his personality from the movies would act in this game
Survivor(s)- Kate is main but I also play Feng Min, and Meg
Killer(s)- Wraith is main but I also play Michael, Legion, Trapper, and Ghostface.
They are the fun ones.
Feng & Clown