i always loved strategical gameplay and he is just the right one for that. he is also the one of the only killers in game (besides Bubba) who can wipe out an entire team in seconds.
on top of that its super satisfying to get someone trapped in a well placed trap.
for survivors it doesnt really matter imo, so i only play Claudette.
not because of "Blendette" and that stuff - even though i am a stealth player - but because she is the first (and only) one i ever leveled and ive not put any BPs into the other characters yet.
i am thinking about switchng over to Jake though, since his cosmetics are pretty neat.
Saying that, I am currently playing with all my survivors and killers just to get them all to P3. Then I will max them all out so each of them have all the perks I have available to me. Gotta do something to keep it interesting
I really don’t have a “main” for either survivor or killer, especially survivor because I play whoever I feel like playing but for the ones I have played the most it would be...
Survivor: Meg
Killer: Spirit
Yes. You heard it. The two most hated characters on both sides. MegHead and Walugi. Come at me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor: Kate is by far my main, bit I have everything unlocked on Yui, Meg, and am working on Feng as I play each of them from time to time.
Killer: Legion used to be and I still play my Susie a lot, but I play Doc and Wraith as well.
i am a Trapper main.
i always loved strategical gameplay and he is just the right one for that. he is also the one of the only killers in game (besides Bubba) who can wipe out an entire team in seconds.
on top of that its super satisfying to get someone trapped in a well placed trap.
for survivors it doesnt really matter imo, so i only play Claudette.
not because of "Blendette" and that stuff - even though i am a stealth player - but because she is the first (and only) one i ever leveled and ive not put any BPs into the other characters yet.
i am thinking about switchng over to Jake though, since his cosmetics are pretty neat.
Claudette exculsively
Killers: Pig, Plague, and Doctor.
Killers; Freddy, Legion, Ghostface, Clown
Survivors: Feng Min, Steve Harrington
Survivor: Jake
Killer: I use all of them, but Clown and Pig are my most played killers.
Killer: Legion
Survivor: Jeff (hard followed by Kate)
Killer: Demogorgon, Spirit, Huntress
Survivor: Nea, Steve and Ash
Killer, trapper and Dr
Survivor, David king
Saying that, I am currently playing with all my survivors and killers just to get them all to P3. Then I will max them all out so each of them have all the perks I have available to me. Gotta do something to keep it interesting
Survivor : Nea
Killers : Michael & Trapper
I really don’t have a “main” for either survivor or killer, especially survivor because I play whoever I feel like playing but for the ones I have played the most it would be...
Survivor: Meg
Killer: Spirit
Yes. You heard it. The two most hated characters on both sides. MegHead and Walugi. Come at me.
I'm a killer main, play 90% killer, but when I play survivor I main Steve. For killer I main Myers and Legion.
Feng and Dwight as Survivors.
Hag, Myers, Spirit, Huntress for Killers. P3 Hag/Myers/Huntress, working on the Spirit atm, then it'll be on to max'ing them all out.
I only play as claud rn because she's hard to see and I have every perk in the game on her
Doctor because I dont have to worry about setting up traps and what not and his ability is awesome
Demo
Ace
Survivor: Blendette but starting to like playing as Bill (might switch to him soon)
Killer: Legion, occasional Spirit game, once in a great while Wraith or Plague
Killer: Demogorgon, Bubba, Ghostface, Oni
Survivor: Kate, Nancy, David, Ash