So my teammates will be running No Mither... GREAT
One of the challenges is to escape using No Mither, so in a day or so once people reach that point I'll have multiple teammates running it every game.
Well, should be a fun few days as killer!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
smart people will run it with decisive to live longer
I assume a go to will be No Mither, DH, DS and a fourth of your choosing. That doesn't take away the fact that if half of your time is one hit down it makes a tough game.
Yeah but it'll be fun as killer 😁
No mither is pretty much just one free hit for the killer. Good survivors can use the absence of slugging and blood trails to great advantage.
just pretend you’re facing plague every match. Easy.
That’s not really a horrible thing, a lot of players can still get chased while injured.
DH + DS + BT + NM
No Mither, Dead Hard, Decisive, and Resilience should be an alright build for the next few days.
No mither and key meta incoming.
No Mither, Self Care, Botany Knowledge, and Pharmacy + med kit= meta build :)
No Mither, Iron Will, Tentacity, Unbreakable
This might work?
Personally, I'm going to go for the David Adept if I have to run that perk. I've been putting it off but no time like the present. I agree with OP though, No Mither= easy down and killers almost always tunnel them to death. I may bring a toolbox and try some sabotaging and stealth.
The 4th will be self care, duh
Until killers play oni to counter
And then oni ruins it
No Mither No Problem
David w/ Commodious Toolbox (Socket Swivels, Wire Spool)
Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, No Mither, Iron Will
I don't see a key.
Would you consider replacing one of those perks with Inner Strength?
Oni time
You don't need one
Forcing people to play with a massive handicap is kind of horrible actually. I was dreading this when I saw it was David in the tome.
I'm slowly dying inside in anticipation of this.
Just don't run it with self care and a medkit with a syringe, B E C A U S E T H A T S O P
Another page from the surv rule book.
Dont tunnel the no mither person.
If i see no mither they better be able to run me across the map for all gens cos as soon as i hear that noise i am going after it.
I’ve played against Oni with no mither and lived. 🤷🏼♂️
It is still highly possible to escape with this handicap.
I didn't say it was impossible to escape. It's just going to be annoying. I'm having flashbacks to try to get Adept David...
For me personally it won’t be annoying since I used to commonly use OoO with no mither.
This is going to be fun. One thing I like about these challenges is that it makes matches less monotonous. Some crazy stuff goes down. No matter what happens I'm thoroughly enjoying sporting Kate's new outfit around. I love it. I can't get enough of her. Love you Kate the Great!
I agree. These challenges have me pulling off some weird stunts. Some get me killed....some actually help me escape..barely
If you're on ps4, hopefully you'll get me as killer. I'm always willing to help with dailies, and challenges. I'll be doing that challenge soon as well..
If I see 3-4 no mither as killer I’ll either afk or down then and drop them so they know if giving them an out lol