If you had to remove ONE perk? killer and surv.

For me:

-Spirit Fury, it's complete BS (and boring to counter by throwing pallets like a rank 20) and it makes trash killers who can't loop actually feel like they're good at the game.

-Sprint Burst. It's freaking annoying to go or sneak to a survivor only to have him sprint to a window or a pallet. It requires 0 skill and the reward is too much and it can't really be countered (though rarely I have countered it by predicting where they'd sprint to). Also I noticed that bad survivors tend to use sprint and good ones tend to use Dead Hard. Dead Hard on the other hand, requires some skill to use and it can be countered by predicting it, it's balanced.

What are your least favourites perks to go against?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Killer- Monstrous Shrine. It's just so worthless. I don't want it to even exist.

    Survivor- No Mither. Pretty much same thing. Actually, it's worse than worthless. It actually negatively impacts other players too. I would take a team mate with no perks vs a team mate with 4 perks including this one.

  • Self-care and bambozzle; Self-care and bambozzle are both bad habits, Self-care basically makes impossible to at least do 5 gens, altought bambozzle is bad, there is no need to use it, like, just know how to run an window and the perk is litteraly wortless

    Didn't say noed because of full endgame builds, that are fun honestly

  • @Mister_xD said:

    Object Of Obsession

    Insidoius

    #NoMoreToxicity

    That's a pretty good vote. They really are toxic perks that encourage toxic play styles. People complaining about NOED and DS don't seem to realize those two perks are actually designed to counter toxic behavior.

  • Survivors: Object of Obsession - Abused by SWF groups and pro players, to create an unfun match for the Killer. You either don’t find the player or don’t even hit them.

    Killers: Sloppy Butcher - Makes healing more laborious and turns the match into heal simulator or ‘groan and find’.

  • Rancor

    And

    No mither

  • Rather than delete I would be more open to “vote most to rework”

    Killer: Overwhelming Presence. Unless I’m playing perk roulette, there’s no real reason to run this, even on big TR doctor builds.


    Survivor: Object of Obsession or No Mither. The two have much more potential to be interesting but they both fall flat in terms of fun.

  • @Rattman said:

    Killer: insidious. I saw how OhTofu tried to use it NOT for camping. Guess what, it has no other use.

    Survivor: No Mither. I mean, is it even a perk?

    No mither is good if u wanna get hooked and not slugged.

    Insidious to be toxic.

  • Self-Care

    Ruin.. oh, wait, whatever..

  • Decisive Strike and NOED. I don't care what anyone says, games where you don't have to worry about either are funner for killer and survivor.

  • Adrenaline is a cheat device, nothing less. For killers they might as well remove Unnerving presence. Completely useless to give survivors more chances for great skill checks

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050771#Comment_1050771

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051197#Comment_1051197

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051189#Comment_1051189

    Dont take my no mither away !

    It's a full counter to two ENTIRE killers and my best anti slug build.

    Why you wanna take my no mither ?

    Plague? Haha no heals no problem.

    Oni ? No blood from me vampire, no power for youu.

    You still drop blood orbs with no mither, just don’t drop extra when hit.

  • NOED: I think it rewards killers who do really badly and makes some killers think they are better then they are.


    Self-Care: STOP HEALING IN THE CORNER OF THE MAP YOU ABSOLUTE TOSSER!!!!

  • Imagine thinking sprint burst is OP

  • Franklin's Demise, I need my green keys to be safe from the grubby hands of the killer and survivors.

    Sprint Burst, i use it from time to time but i would take this out.

  • Killer:

    NOED, basically my most hated Perk. Can give a Killer one or even more Kills. And cleansing Dull Totems for a perk the Killer might not even have is not efficient at all. But I like the pick of Spirit Fury, especially when Maps are designed with a lot of unsafe Pallets, Spirit Fury might become a problem at one day.


    Survivor:

    Object of Obsession: Object-Users tend to be those guys who are toxic and want to get the Killers attention. Also it is one of those Perks which widens the gap between SWF and Solos - as Solo the Perk has some use, but might only piss the Killer off. As SWF it gives way too much information, especially because the Killer does not have to look at the Survivor for Object to reveal the Aura of the Killer. The fact that Undetectable needs to exist because of Object (and only because of it, the other Perks like Dark Sense or Alert were no problem at all) speaks for itself.

  • DS and Blood Warden

  • Honestly, none of the perks I feel are worth deleting at the moment. There's certainly some that can be irksome on both sides. Like, as Killer, I hate when their Exhaustion perk feels like the exact one they needed at that exact moment. Oh, Sprint Burst. Oh, Dead Hard. Oh, Balance Landing... At least you can play around Dead Hard & Decisive Strike. You can't play around Sprint Burst or something like Adrenaline.

    Killer side, when I'm Survivor, I just always assume they can see my aura at all times & can 1-shot me someway. So maybe something like Haunting Grounds? I don't know.

    The stages though!?

    Map(s): Hawkins, Lery's, Meat Plant & Yamaoka.

  • As killer I would remove hangman's trick (most useless) and adrenaline (most annoying)

    As survivor I would remove self care (most useless) and stridor (most annoyng)

  • Killer: NOED. Rewards killer for having a bad game.

    Survivor: No Mither. Just trash. Most survivors don't know how to use this and instantly go down. Punishes the other teammates when they're stuck playing with that person.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051416#Comment_1051416

    You still drop blood orbs with no mither, just don’t drop extra when hit.

    Really?

    Never mind you guys can kill the perk if you want then

  • Killer - New Ruin (Useless)

    Survivor - Decisive Strike

  • Noed and adrenaline. Their old school design lacks balance

  • @grassdirtsky said:

    DS and Blood Warden

    Can't wait for the tunnel fest...

  • Dead Hard and Knock Out.

    DH is extremely useful on right hands.

    Knock Out hurts specifically solo players, and has pretty much no effect for SWF

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    Dead Hard and Knock Out.

    DH is extremely useful on right hands.

    Knock Out hurts specifically solo players, and has pretty much no effect for SWF

    Lithe and BL are much better in the right hands...you do know how fast 150% speed is right?

  • On the killer's side - infectious fright. Too many games just lead to boring slugfests and snowballs. Instasaw Billy with infectious and monitor or something is probably the single worst thing to play against.

    For survivors - dead hard. Imagine looping an injured survivor properly only to have them press a button to skillfully outplay you and get to a window or pallet and there's nothing you can do about it. A lot of people are saying noed and dstrike but honestly those perks should rarely be a problem against good players, it's the perks that you have literally no control over that are the worst.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051927#Comment_1051927

    Lithe and BL are much better in the right hands...you do know how fast 150% speed is right?

    I don’t like how mlg players abuse dead hard at safe pallets and tiles. And Dead Hard almost always works on right hands.

    BL is situational one. Lithe is ok, but also more situational (when you brought Lithe and its Gideon or Hawkins :/ )

  • Oh god the amount of perks I would remove...

    Decisive Strike / Insidious

  • @NullEXE said:

    Oh god the amount of perks I would remove...

    Decisive Strike / Insidious

    How would tunneling be prevented?

  • Idk what you mean, tunneling makes you lose games against competent survivors. all DS does is allow competent survivors have a 60 second immunity. I know that's how I use it anyways.

  • Also DS doesn't stop tunneling, it just makes the chase slightly longer

  • Sloppy butcher and decisive strike

    Sloppy is just run by too many killers running nurses calling or just making a beeline towards a hook you just saved someone off.

    Decisive strike is just infuriating because you could down someone without Tunnelling and it's a free escape if they are picked up or if not they unbreakable or get healed up. Just a uncounterable perk in endgame in particular.

    Other perks which are close are Borrowed time, Adrenaline, noed and whispers.

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050771#Comment_1050771

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051197#Comment_1051197

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051189#Comment_1051189

    Dont take my no mither away !

    It's a full counter to two ENTIRE killers and my best anti slug build.

    Why you wanna take my no mither ?

    Plague? Haha no heals no problem.

    Oni ? No blood from me vampire, no power for youu.

    Uh huh, but like 99% of your No Mither buddies go down in the first 30 seconds then DC.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051956#Comment_1051956

    Also DS doesn't stop tunneling, it just makes the chase slightly longer

    Yes because the chase is too short as is.

  • @darktrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051416#Comment_1051416

    Uh huh, but like 99% of your No Mither buddies go down in the first 30 seconds then DC.

    I only play survior with a full squad :/

    If you D/C in my gaming clan you get 1 warning then kicked out.

  • Barebeque & Chili

    No Mither

  • Wow game devs, it’s almost like we should remove

    NOED

    &

    Adrenaline


    I love me my adrenaline don’t get me wrong, but goddamn I hate perks that reward players for doing NOTHING. I’d say DS but it requires some skill and it’s been nerfed to the point of only being useful if you’re being tunneled.

  • I really wish people would either stop asking for a bbq removal or start talking about how they love camping...

  • for killer, spirit fury. you don't have to do anything to get it. you should have to do something

    for survivor, adrenaline. in it's current state, you don't have to do anything. if it were to activate if you completed a total of 150% or so of a gen it'd be fine

  • ds - 120 seconds of free escape (lmao still not nerfed)

    insidious - why is this even in the game? promotes unhealthy playstyles and is useless at the same time. literally only doesnt get changed because its some dev's favorite perk

  • @_VTK_ said:

    Killer: BBQ (aura reading) - it's a cheap perk that allows Killers to skip tracking for survivors and enter chase immediately

    Survivor: any second-chance perk

    What if we kept the double bps?

  • NOED - like someone stated earlier. The killer can have a horrible game for the entire match, and turn it around at the end ,and get kills that they otherwise wouldn't have gotten. It makes up for a killers lack of skill to do well in the early stages of the match. I know it's easily countered by destroying totems, but not all totems are destroyed all the time.

    Slippery Meat- because unless you have a rabbit's foot, a four leaf clover, and a horseshoe, you're not getting off that hook no matter how many times you try.....

  • EDIT: OOPS wrong post

    I would actually remove Object Of Obsession and Insidious.

  • Self care.

    Self care.

  • NONE..

    Survivor perspective:

    Oh they have Franklin’s.. well imma just keep my butt moving and maybe make a scavenger hunt out of it..

    Oh they have NOED or Devour.. FIND THAT BLOODY TOTEM OR WE’RE ALL TOAST!

    Hmm they might have Blood Warden.. I’ll just wait until that person is safely placed on the hook and then I’ll finish the door;p

    BBQ.. I will literally stand still and by the time you get to me you probably think I’ve already walked somewhere else and I giggle

    Hmm I’m the obsession.. gen pops and I see the killers aura.. Rancor! Honestly Rancor is one of the most satisfying things to survive if you happen to be the obsession for the majority if not the entire match.

    Killer perspective:

    Little bastard has dead hard.. next time I’ll wait until it’s wasted and giggle at how silly they looked right before they got hit

    Little twit stunned me with Head On.. you’ll pay for.. little twits friend stunned me with head on.. okay lol now you little nerds are going to get it;p

    Decisive Strike and you’ve been an endearing little Butt dancing dink all game, you’ve been unhooked and I down you at the exit gate.. hell yea I’m picking you’re butt up.. make you earn that escape. If you miss then you’re mine and if you hit it.. gg wp

    DS and you hop in a locker.. pffft I’ll eat 4 locker strikes all day, especially with any amount of gens left.

    Iron Will... I personally love Stridor so.. muah<3

    It’s been a solid game, everyone has been hooked once or on death hook.. everyone is injured.. POP.. 4 adrenaline.. Oh okay well I’m at least going to try and give you all love taps on the way out. Gg

    *If you read any of this I think you get the point.. yes sometimes certain perks can make your tears a little extra salty but it is what it is..

    It’s the repetition of the same perks that is more boring than anything but to each his or her own..

    I have my favourites and I switch things up when I feel like it and that’s how I think it should be.

    Have fun out there<3

1 2 3 4 5