Why is Nurse such a rare killer to go against now?

Honestly, I get that her nerf was a really hard one that requires people to have much more skill when playing her, but she's still like the best killer in the game right now. Do you guys not find her fun or instead, hard to learn? my last game when i went against a nurse was a week ago and she camped me the entire game cuz i ran her for 3 gens and she dced once i was unhooked right when my adren kicked in. but honestly, i found it fun going against skilled nurses and i can barely find any now. #########?? :(

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MysterTal said:

    I played Nurse since very late 2016.

    You can call me unskilled and lazy, but the Cooldown plus Dedicated Servers just made her unbearable to play as. I never liked the Fatigue but at least understood why it was "fair" for Survivors and accepted it as a necessity. I do not accept that a cooldown in addition is reasonable, it just makes it so that every 2-5 seconds someone stops you and says "to continue playing, wait X more seconds".

    The feeling of self-stunning every time you use your Power (which you must do just to get around) is already not the biggest fun in the world, but adding an extra wait time and restraints is just so much more annoying.

    It especially felt inconsiderate to me, since I was one of those Nurses who only rarely used Addons (and never Omega Blink). I used to pride myself on playing Nurse with no Addons.

    I haven't seen one good reason in this thread why I need to keep doing that to myself when I can just play Freddy and have zero self-stuns and not have to drown in stress over the fact that I can't keep up with the gens and that if I miss a single Blink (or more commonly - get robbed by a bug or a hidden No-Blink-Zone) then I lose a chase completely.

    Simply put, she's not fun and the Punishment vs Reward ratio was tilted too heavily towards Punishment (although that's kind of the Killer experience in general).

    I came to an even more relevant conclusion lately: why should I keep subjecting myself to stress and humiliation by trying to pretend that playing Killer is anything more than becoming an interactive AI when I can just play Survivor and have the entire game based around my fun?

    I don't need to worry about nerfs then, because Survivors can literally walk into a match with no Perks and win. I still remember with horror how the Depip Squad proved that when Marth and his group went into matches with no Perks and no comms and skillful Killers with fully-decked loadouts (including ZubatLEL, ScottJund and Umbra) were huffing and puffing to keep up with them and still lost.

    Granted, there's been a few changes since then but playing Survivor is always so much more fun and relaxing. I don't even need to survive.

    So, I'd very much like to go back to Nurse some day and play Killer again just in general, but right now it's just so punishing and frustrating. I'd much rather have fun. If that makes me "lazy", well... I'm here to have fun, this isn't a job to me. I don't owe anyone anything - the only one I owe anything to is myself and the only thing I owe is to have fun.

    Nurse is just not fun anymore. Killer in general isn't, either.

    And to all my fellow Killer Mains who suffer - just do what I did, switch over to Survivor. You'll thank me. It's so relaxing. You can literally just sit on a gen and have music playing in the background. You barely need to pay attention even during chases.

    Their no perk games had coms, Zubat never went against them, I pipped against them, and I don't think even Umbra played the game back then. What are you talking about

  • I have put time into nurse before the rework, however no one wants to stare at the floor all day

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051664#Comment_1051664

    Their no perk games had coms, Zubat never went against them, I pipped against them, and I don't think even Umbra played the game back then. What are you talking about

    They played against Umbra multiple times on the meta-perk coms experiment.

  • @Advorsus said:

    Because unless you're just a god and perfect blink with her every time, she's very perk/add on heavy. She also does take a lot of skill to learn. Like I love nurse, love her power, her looks, her lore, everything about her. But I was dumb and didn't practice with her or level her while I was in low ranks. Now I'm in high ranks with no decent perks or addons for her. So every time I take her into my games, even if my blinks are good and I apply pressure well, I don't have the stuff to stall the game, so I get stomped by these red rank survivors who only play the same survivors with all tier 3 survive perks like DS, DH, sprint burst, borrowed time, iron will. It's not impossible to win those games, just unlikely. Usually the gens get rushed and I just don't have time to practice her blinks during a match.

    But that's probably why you don't see many, just too much skill required and nowhere to practice her without getting stomped and deranking cause of it.

    We should have a separate rank for playing the nurse

  • @DaGreenBolt said:

    Honestly the Devs could have done this in a different way, the main complaints about the Nurse were literally Omega 3-Blink nurse, and Omega blink nurse, and 3-5 blink Nurse.

    If I were a Dev, instead of doing what the current Devs did, I would have first changed the add ons and leave the basekit alone, and test that for 2-4 months (And actually hire some veteran players to do additional testing). If she was still OP after that, then I would have added a cooldown or let nurse appear for survivors first, before the nurse actually did by 0.5 sec, and keep testing from there.

    This is what the Devs should have done, but instead they decided to stack too many nerfs at once, and once the results came out that Nurse was worse off than before, they stop doing any more testing, and left her as it is.

    Didnt the nerfs already include "appears ~0.3 seconds earlier" ?

  • @Hamtroll said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1052179#Comment_1052179

    Don't you literally only play huntress, and break out iri huntress + mori when you want to sweat? Keep getting carried by hitboxes 2x the size of the hatchets and dedicated servers lol.

    surprisingly pretty much every single thing you said was wrong, congrats.

  • Because I play on the PS4 but would try her on the PC. Joysticks aren't my thing but I'm saving up money for a car over building a new PC.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Because she isn't very fun to play right now. They need to raise the skill floor. Make it so she can see where she is teleporting to. Make it so she can cancel her blinks. That wouldn't change much for the "pro nurses" who can seemingly blink exactly where they want anyway, but it would make her more accessible for everyone else. She has an add on with that effect that is common. It's the only way I'll play her and believe me... she's not OP with that effect.

    i feel like it would bother some people if they were to see the location of the blink and not everyone would like that. i think canceling blinks is unneeded as well cause imo, all we need for nurse is one change reverted. (the blink cooldown) its pretty unnecessary and it's causing so many problems for the killer.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044219#Comment_1044219

    her nerf was the result of the devs listening to garbo survivors who can't lose, also its like playing a shin kicked killer that used to be the bae, she was hard to learn too.

    yup, and now people want a buff lmao. her nerf raises the skill cap but it won’t make anyone who was already skilled with her affected in any way.

  • I haven't seen a nurse or a spirit ever since the nerfs to them and sound issues.

  • @Hamtroll said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051571#Comment_1051571

    I don't know how you can think walking nurse is bad. You get a free M1 hit with the blinks, then just run them down like any M1 killer, and most people will be expecting you to be super slow and it will catch them super off guard.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtyCheerfulDragonfruitAliens

    I usually do walking nurse + the super long blink. With some practice and monitor+abuse + whispers, you can teleport directly to generators or onto areas you think survivors will be at, then use the second blink to get a hit. Then you run them down with a chase perk or two.

    Well my fun when playing Nurse comes from teleporting and never being an m1 killer. That's what was fun about her, you used your power for everything or you were going to fail. Having it turned off, even if sometimes effective, is not the reason I was playing her.

    @LegionGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1052069#Comment_1052069

    yup, and now people want a buff lmao. her nerf raises the skill cap but it won’t make anyone who was already skilled with her affected in any way.

    I don't want a buff, I just want the dumb hat on hat cooldown removed or changed into something that actually rewards playing differently instead of forcing you to play specific ways.

    @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051664#Comment_1051664

    Their no perk games had coms, Zubat never went against them, I pipped against them, and I don't think even Umbra played the game back then. What are you talking about

    I think the biggest take away is you don't even need perks on the survivor side, just SWF, and you still stand a good chance if not dominating chance against most killers who have FULL loadouts. In what world is the power role a power role if the weak side can go perkless/addonless and still be a challenge for you? It makes sense for a killer to be able to go addonless/perkless like old Nurse because it took a lot of skill to play and you were the power role, and survivors could still escape if they played good.

    @oke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1050781#Comment_1050781

    If you think we still have any version of omegablink, you really don't know the real reason omegablink broke the game. It wasn't just the range that was the problem, you know?!

    While I'd agree that Nurse is unfun to play and it's almost impossible to play her casually, she is still undoubtedly the killer with the highest skill cap and potential to 4k consistently because you are 100% in control.

    I mean it is though? Range was pretty much the only thin Omega blink gave you. I believe it made you appear faster? But that seems to be directly related to the distance you traveled and the time it takes for that animation to finish regardless of the distance so... Yeah range was the absolute main benefit of it. We still have the range addons but now they actually come with a downside of charge time (still affects muscle memory and that was something they wanted to get rid of btw)

    I'd also argue you aren't 100% in control anymore because of the numerous bugs she has and map bugs with deadzones, and also dedicated servers.

  • @Tro said:

    I'm a very good nurse and I disagree that she is anywhere near top tier.

    She needed a nerf but she was way over nerfed. Now she has one of the lowest kill rates of any killer for both experienced and new players alike.

    Ive suggested before that either:

    a)remove or lower the cooldown for blink, maybe make the cool down reset both blinks instead of one per cool down.

    b) Remove fatigue and leave everything else as is.

    c) increase her base speed to 4.2-4.4 like hag/huntress/spirit or

    d) give her 3-4 blinks and leave everything else as is.

    Any ONE of these would put her back at the top or near the top tier without making her as OP as she once was.

    well, i have to disagree with you completly...

    I do know a Nurse Main Killer which does every Game, doesnt matter what happens a 4k ...

    I cant even compare that "strongness" to any other Killer if im Honest.

    So "basically" she is more then good actually, even if you dont agree with his changes.

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044271#Comment_1044271

    I dont care about statistics, Im talking about potential of her power. Precise blink is an instant hit, do it one more time and this is the end of the chase. Nothing can stop you, loops, pallets, walls, whatever, it does not matter. You just blink and hit. If you miss then youre #########. So just git gud and dont miss.

    I agree about the bugs and lags, but these thing are not supposed to be part of gameplay, so you cant judge her power based on that.

    "Potentially each Killer is a S-Rank Killer"

    "Potentially DbD has 0 Bugs"

    "Potentially we will get next Dlcs for free"

    You get my Point? If you talk about Potentials, every Killer is a S-Rank Killer, or the totally opposite of S-Rank because Potentially each Survivor do outplay you, or not.

    *Living in a Nutshell*

  • She's not as good (but still very powerful)

    Very add-on dependent at times

    Hard for newer players to learn, scares them off

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1052082#Comment_1052082

    Well my fun when playing Nurse comes from teleporting and never being an m1 killer. That's what was fun about her, you used your power for everything or you were going to fail. Having it turned off, even if sometimes effective, is not the reason I was playing her.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053055#Comment_1053055

    I don't want a buff, I just want the dumb hat on hat cooldown removed or changed into something that actually rewards playing differently instead of forcing you to play specific ways.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1052179#Comment_1052179

    I think the biggest take away is you don't even need perks on the survivor side, just SWF, and you still stand a good chance if not dominating chance against most killers who have FULL loadouts. In what world is the power role a power role if the weak side can go perkless/addonless and still be a challenge for you? It makes sense for a killer to be able to go addonless/perkless like old Nurse because it took a lot of skill to play and you were the power role, and survivors could still escape if they played good.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051801#Comment_1051801

    I mean it is though? Range was pretty much the only thin Omega blink gave you. I believe it made you appear faster? But that seems to be directly related to the distance you traveled and the time it takes for that animation to finish regardless of the distance so... Yeah range was the absolute main benefit of it. We still have the range addons but now they actually come with a downside of charge time (still affects muscle memory and that was something they wanted to get rid of btw)

    I'd also argue you aren't 100% in control anymore because of the numerous bugs she has and map bugs with deadzones, and also dedicated servers.

    Range AddOns indirectly influenced charge time as well. By raising the distance for a maximal charged blink, you technical shorten the time for shorter range blinks. Giving survivor less time to react and judge a nurse charge. I can tell for experience. An Omega Blink Nurse was much harder to outplay than basic nurse, not because of the distance, but because of those shortened charge time for close blinks. The new Charge time debuff is probably meant to fix that issue and tries to keep it consistent, so that you only have to charge longer for that extra range as well.

  • @Freudentrauma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053221#Comment_1053221

    Range AddOns indirectly influenced charge time as well. By raising the distance for a maximal charged blink, you technical shorten the time for shorter range blinks. Giving survivor less time to react and judge a nurse charge. I can tell for experience. An Omega Blink Nurse was much harder to outplay than basic nurse, not because of the distance, but because of those shortened charge time for close blinks. The new Charge time debuff is probably meant to fix that issue and tries to keep it consistent, so that you only have to charge longer for that extra range as well.

    Huh, guess I never looked at it that way. I never noticed a difference in short blinks personally but those aren't exactly the most common blink tactics either. I guess that makes sense yeah.


    @Hamtroll said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053221#Comment_1053221

    Half the power from the walking nurse is the surprise factor. Tons of really good survivors will still be juking around trying to dodge blinks while you just waltz up and smack them down.

    Nurse is still the strongest killer in the game, but she takes skill to use.

    The next strongest is spirit, who is braindead easy in comparison.

    Add-on less nurse is really strong still, but now you can still rock omegablink with super fast blink recharge and it's more or less just as strong as the old nurse. Barring 4-5 blink nurse which, if you were a good nurse, you did not need anyways.

    I'll level with you, I was only good at 5 blink Nurse before I really dug in and learned her. After a few hundred hours with just 2 blinks anymore than that really started to throw me off and actually worsen my performance as strange as that sounds.

    But the surprise factor wares off the second they know you're running walking Nurse. She's always taken skill to use, but now she has an additional skill barrier of patience because of all the bugs, deadzones, and the STUPID cooldown.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053343#Comment_1053343

    Huh, guess I never looked at it that way. I never noticed a difference in short blinks personally but those aren't exactly the most common blink tactics either. I guess that makes sense yeah.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053362#Comment_1053362

    I'll level with you, I was only good at 5 blink Nurse before I really dug in and learned her. After a few hundred hours with just 2 blinks anymore than that really started to throw me off and actually worsen my performance as strange as that sounds.

    But the surprise factor wares off the second they know you're running walking Nurse. She's always taken skill to use, but now she has an additional skill barrier of patience because of all the bugs, deadzones, and the STUPID cooldown.

    yeah cooldown really isn’t needed

  • Personally, I find her very unfun to play as.

    The constant self stuns paired with slow movement speed are painful to deal with and missing blinks can be very frustrating. There's just no reason to play her when I can play a more fun killer with less stress/effort.

  • @Hamtroll said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053392#Comment_1053392

    It doesn't really matter if they figure it out and you have a chase perk or two. I run bamboozle with it since I feel that's the single strongest chase perk in the game. You will always start the chase with them injured from the blinks, and quickly catch up even with LOS breakers.

    I got taken to Lerys with extra mist yesterday and I feel like being the walking nurse was a huge benefit there since I only needed to land 1 blink to get my downs. As opposed to needing to try and predict survivors through a million LOS blockers until they vault something (I run im all ears on pure blink nurse) and then I get my wallhacks and down.

    I don't know why but I find it hilarious to be moonwalking and mindgaming at tiles with the nurse.

    I thought bamboozle was a good chase perk to until some youtuber did an explanation on why it's bad (ToFu I think?)

    Basically when you use it you force them to run away from that loop potentially sending them to a stronger loop in the process. When I did use it, it only ever helped me a handful of times because they would know it was active and just run away from it thus rendering it nigh useless (unless they run to an empty spot but that's too rare to rely on)

    When it did work however, boy was it ######### wonderful to see them try and vault the window and just sit there sad and confused >:)

    I suppose walking Nurse would be better on something like Leyr's though. I didn't have too much trouble on that map on old Nurse for the most part, but it certainly wasn't the easiest map.

  • @Nakedwildman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044293#Comment_1044293

    well, i have to disagree with you completly...

    I do know a Nurse Main Killer which does every Game, doesnt matter what happens a 4k ...

    I cant even compare that "strongness" to any other Killer if im Honest.

    So "basically" she is more then good actually, even if you dont agree with his changes.

    And we keep asking for proof and you guys keep evading.

    Even if what you are saying is true, I’m sure the top 1% of any killer can do really well with them too. That’s like saying the top 1% survivors could always hit ruin so it was balanced.

    just because the top 1% of players can “always get a 4K” (which is highly unlikely btw) doesn’t mean she doesn’t need to be looked at.

  • @Tro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053310#Comment_1053310

    And we keep asking for proof and you guys keep evading.

    Even if what you are saying is true, I’m sure the top 1% of any killer can do really well with them too. That’s like saying the top 1% survivors could always hit ruin so it was balanced.

    just because the top 1% of players can “always get a 4K” (which is highly unlikely btw) doesn’t mean she doesn’t need to be looked at.

    Gotta love when their rebuttal is "someone can always 4k so it's fine"

    Like what an astounding argument, you shut down all of my points so eloquently it's astonishing you aren't a team remember yet.

  • Right? I mean we’re not asking to make her Op again, just remove the cooldown, or make the c/d only apply when in a chase, or make 1 c/d reset both blinks but please change something because the majority of players, including the majority of new players find her frustrating to play as she is right now.

  • @Tro said:

    Right? I mean we’re not asking to make her Op again, just remove the cooldown, or make the c/d only apply when in a chase, or make 1 c/d reset both blinks but please change something because the majority of players, including the majority of new players find her frustrating to play as she is right now.

    I'm surprised the new player avenue of arguments hasn't triggered the devs into fixing her. We all know that's the focus right now. Maybe if we say new survivors want to try and and now have no fun? I'm out of ideas on what to do to get the devs to care about her.

  • I’m sure they are aware about it, they just have other priorities. They only have so much manpower, And they are looking at the maps and perks etc

  • I played her a bit in the past and did ok I guess. I just dont find her very enjoyable to play and mistakes hurt her more than probably any other killer.

    The nerf that pretty much only hurt amatuer and intermediate nurses, follows by the slowdown nerf removed any chance of me picking her up again.

    Her cosmetics are awesome

  • @Advorsus said:

    Why is no one else talking about the random basement blinks? Lol is it just me? Like go to blink to someone outside a structure, randomly blink to the basement. Go to blink out, won't let you blink out. Have to actually walk out and by that time the survivor is long gone. This happens constantly to me. I could be aiming for the sky and end up in the basement lol then it becomes impossible to pass through again.

    oh god that too. Getting the game as her made me want to kill myself more than when I get it as trapper

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044527#Comment_1044527

    Yes, you do pop on a survivior, TR is 32m, blink range is 20m, so you need to travel only the 12 meters. So unless the survivior runs the ######### away as soon as he hears your TR, you can blink to them. Dont forget Monitor & Abuse exists and it reduces your TR to 24m, allowing you to blink almost immediately. And thats without range addons.

    What I say is not true on an empty field, if tou want surprise them then they cant see you, so it works best when there are obstacles obstructing surviviors vision. Again, use obstacles, so they dont see you, good surviviors always can predict, but thats what you have chain Blink for. Even if they outplay you, you still have 12m blink.

    Cant argue about Dead Hard because I dont have an access to statistics how many blinks are stopped by it, but I know that reaction DH is very hard, and you cant DH predict nurse in the 0.5s between blink and hit. I dont play often against Nurse bacause she is a rare killer and I dont play that much as a Nurse because she is hard, but its not like I dont play at all.

    Im not saying bugs should not be fixed, Im saying that bugs do not affect the fact that she has the strongest power. And you just said that Devs fixed Sanctum of Wrath. They ARE fixing Nurse bugs.

    Again, Bubba is weaker because his power only works at the end of a chase, this means that unlike Nurse he can be easily looped.

    I thought he was talking about getting to basement by accident, not because of a bug.

    43% killrate proves that she is hard to learn and that most people suck at her, but it does not mean she is not strong in the right hands.

    You do know that nurse has a husk that shows the survivor where she is blinking to right?

  • she dose not feel good to play with the constant stopping and starting like how the ptb doctor rework had the 3 second delay after shocking

  • @LiunUK said:

    she dose not feel good to play witch the constant stopping and starting like how the ptb doctor rework had the 3 second delay after shocking

    yeah i personally find that annoying at times

  • @LegionGhostface said:

    Honestly, I get that her nerf was a really hard one that requires people to have much more skill when playing her, but she's still like the best killer in the game right now. Do you guys not find her fun or instead, hard to learn? my last game when i went against a nurse was a week ago and she camped me the entire game cuz i ran her for 3 gens and she dced once i was unhooked right when my adren kicked in. but honestly, i found it fun going against skilled nurses and i can barely find any now. #########?? :(

    If she was the best killer in the game you would see her in matches. you don’t see her in matches so clearly she is not the best in the game if you double blink and miss you either list chase or have so long to get back into chase that you’re losing gens.

    She is so frustrating to play that nobody wants to play her. She was nerfed into oblivion except for the occasional daily rituals.

  • Wait for it... here comes the “well a god nurse always gets 4ks” statement... she needs to be fixed somehow. She has one of the lowest pick rates, lowest kill rates, and highest frustration coefficients in the game.

  • @Tro said:

    Wait for it... here comes the “well a god nurse always gets 4ks” statement... she needs to be fixed somehow. She has one of the lowest pick rates, lowest kill rates, and highest frustration coefficients in the game.

    yeah i understand your point cause everyone was new to her at one point

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1051845#Comment_1051845

    Didnt the nerfs already include "appears ~0.3 seconds earlier" ?

    Yep, which still is a minor nerf.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044317#Comment_1044317

    oh god that too. Getting the game as her made me want to kill myself more than when I get it as trapper

    lmfao wait until you play on the sanctum of wrath map with nurse

  • Yep. Worst map for her. Almost guaranteed loss against any decent survivors

  • @LegionGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046374#Comment_1046374

    nurse isn’t that bad tho imo, yeah she has some obvious downsides that need to be fixed because they’re filled with a bunch of bugs, but she’s strong if you’re good with her

    She isn't bad. It just has a massive learning curve, and if your not used to the climate of this community, if a addled toddler with only 2 fingers can't get a 4k every game its a bad killer.

  • @Crimbojambo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1046478#Comment_1046478

    She isn't bad. It just has a massive learning curve, and if your not used to the climate of this community, if a addled toddler with only 2 fingers can't get a 4k every game its a bad killer.

    yeah, she’s good in the right hands, but with her blink bugs and glitches, she’s just annoying to play as. also, these things are out of your control and it’ll ruin your gameplay

  • @Nakedwildman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044293#Comment_1044293

    well, i have to disagree with you completly...

    I do know a Nurse Main Killer which does every Game, doesnt matter what happens a 4k ...

    I cant even compare that "strongness" to any other Killer if im Honest.

    So "basically" she is more then good actually, even if you dont agree with his changes.

    So please ask your nurse main killer to play her on sanctum of wrath, i want to see that. Honestly this map alone since oni patch meant, you will lose as nurse since everything was a deadzone on this map. Either you or your friend lies.

  • @Nakedwildman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044293#Comment_1044293

    well, i have to disagree with you completly...

    I do know a Nurse Main Killer which does every Game, doesnt matter what happens a 4k ...

    I cant even compare that "strongness" to any other Killer if im Honest.

    So "basically" she is more then good actually, even if you dont agree with his changes.

    So please ask your nurse main killer to play her on sanctum of wrath, i want to see that. Honestly this map alone since oni patch meant, you will lose as nurse since everything was a deadzone on this map. Either you or your friend lies.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053310#Comment_1053310

    So please ask your nurse main killer to play her on sanctum of wrath, i want to see that. Honestly this map alone since oni patch meant, you will lose as nurse since everything was a deadzone on this map. Either you or your friend lies.

    You can do that by yourself. Just look up for the Streamer "Gammalunatic" on Twitch. He's a fog whisperer also.

  • Because she requires skill to perform at least decently with her

  • @Nakedwildman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055961#Comment_1055961

    You can do that by yourself. Just look up for the Streamer "Gammalunatic" on Twitch. He's a fog whisperer also.

    Just asked him:

    He literally told me that he also lost rounds and it doesn't depend what killer you play, you will always have problems when they just focus gens.

    Furthermore he also added that he thinks basekit change should be reverted. Also he knows the people he goes up against and he takes mori alot and just strong addons.

    He has 7,6k hrs of dbd and he is not to be taken as example for players in general, he estimated about 2k hrs alone on nurse.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056966#Comment_1056966

    Just asked him:

    He literally told me that he also lost rounds and it doesn't depend what killer you play, you will always have problems when they just focus gens.

    Furthermore he also added that he thinks basekit change should be reverted. Also he knows the people he goes up against and he takes mori alot and just strong addons.

    He has 7,6k hrs of dbd and he is not to be taken as example for players in general, he estimated about 2k hrs alone on nurse.

    i agree that her basekit needs to be reverted

  • For me.. I only dabble in Nurse play on Xbox.. when I do I either dominate the survivors, or get dominated.. rarely any middle ground where even if I "lose" I can still feel good about how I played.

    I'm generally rank 1, so when I do lose.. I get ######### on via messages because I guess they assume she's my main.. just get off my ass.

    I like the challenge of her, to an extent.. but I don't really care for the in game and post game harassment if I'm off.

  • @Hopesfall said:

    For me.. I only dabble in Nurse play on Xbox.. when I do I either dominate the survivors, or get dominated.. rarely any middle ground where even if I "lose" I can still feel good about how I played.

    I'm generally rank 1, so when I do lose.. I get ######### on via messages because I guess they assume she's my main.. just get off my ass.

    I like the challenge of her, to an extent.. but I don't really care for the in game and post game harassment if I'm off.

    honestly nurse is impossible to play for me on console, the console platform needs tremendous optimization and it's pretty much impossible to play any killer other than freddy or ghostface imo

  • I used nurse a lot, even before her nerf without her OP addons. I just don't find her fun anymore. not to mention the numerous bugs and glitches that have ruined my fun with her: the auto basement blinks, deadzones, and blinks not working. While a few of them have been gone, I still experience a few of them often. Also playing nurse on console is a chore with terrible precision and horrible framerate.

    I agree that her awful OP addons needed to go, but slapping a cooldown on top of fatigue was not necessary especially since she's add-on dependent now when a survivor can just hold W and run in a straight line when both her blinks are used.

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    Because she is hard to play

    Almost impossible for new players

    She basically is impossible on any platform aside from PC & even then she requires so much effort to the point where she’s not fun to play.

  • Nurse was always rare..

  • Veteran killers dont play killer anymore and new killers play few games and give up. I am a veteran killer and played my p3 nurse it is definitely a weaker because how long it takes to get your 2 blinks back. Just way easier to lose survivors and miss because having only 1 blink in chases. Not fun to play anymore imo.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Because people don't want to take the time to learn her.

    Thats right.

    @Eye66 said:

    Because she was nerfed so severely she's unplayable now?

    Thats wrong. Actually very wrong.

1 … 4 5 6 7