Killers have stopped using Ruin. As a survivor, I am having a lot more fun

I escape most of the time now. The killers get a few hooks and are usually a lower level than me. While I admit I am having fun as a survivor, I highly doubt the people playing killer are having any fun. Wonder how much longer people will deal with games that fly by and continue to play killer.

Comments

  • This. Every killer should be usable (and winnable) at all ranks.

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010432#Comment_1010432

    Imagine having access to Slowdown perks, Exhaustion add ons, Spirit Fury + Enduring, PGTW + Ruin + Thana + Dying Light and calling survivors tryhards for using the ONLY viable perks against red rank killers.

    But go off I guess

    The only two slodown perks worth anything right now are pop and CI, and one of those isn't even a true slowdown perk. Gonna have to ask you to get to rank 1 on killer before begging for more nerfs like the r15 you seem to be

  • @DeathBeam said:

    I will be slugging and facecamping to make sure survivors won't have as much fun.

    Because survivor players were the ones that collectively all decided to nerf Ruin.

  • I am now a doctor main after this ruin nerf

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010712#Comment_1010712

    I play killer at red ranks and do just fine.

    I main Freddy, Oni and Clown.

    I use DL on em all and do well.

    My build on em all atm is

    DL

    BBQ

    Pop

    Corrupt.

    Oh and I have more fun playing killer than survivor thank you.

    Killer isn't as stressful as you all may think

    DL is literally garbage, even with full stacks it does so little. Keep bashing the noobs, no worries there are plenty coming since everybody can play in redranks these days.

  • I've been playing this game without Ruin for the last few months and am still enjoying it a lot.

    No doubt there are too many unviable killers though, that can't deal with optimal teams. But buffing these killers or finding a different way to make all killers viable is the better solution than having to use Ruin on them, in my opinion. They just need to speed up their balance changes to killers and maps. This game would highly profit from a chapter skip.

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011148#Comment_1011148

    Thanks for not reading my whole comment. I can tell as my SECOND SENTENCE is me stating "I main FREDDY"

    Well done, you played yourself

    YOU PLAY FREDDY? BAD KILLER BAD

    must not play a killer that is annoying to go against.

  • @EZ5k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010442#Comment_1010442

    The only two slodown perks worth anything right now are pop and CI, and one of those isn't even a true slowdown perk. Gonna have to ask you to get to rank 1 on killer before begging for more nerfs like the r15 you seem to be

    Nice try bud. You're making me laugh.

    20200119_184050.jpg


  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010753#Comment_1010753

    DL is literally garbage, even with full stacks it does so little. Keep bashing the noobs, no worries there are plenty coming since everybody can play in redranks these days.

    DL gets up to 9 stacks.

    Each stack gives survivors 3% penalty to Repair, Healing and Sabotage

    3X9= 27%

    But yeah "DL does nothing"

  • @Sylorknag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011199#Comment_1011199

    YOU PLAY FREDDY? BAD KILLER BAD

    must not play a killer that is annoying to go against.

    Is that a fact? I'm not allowed to play a balanced killer? You're making me cry

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011358#Comment_1011358

    DL gets up to 9 stacks.

    Each stack gives survivors 3% penalty to Repair, Healing and Sabotage

    3X9= 27%

    But yeah "DL does nothing"

    Okay. When you have 27% what do you affect with it?

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011358#Comment_1011358

    DL gets up to 9 stacks.

    Each stack gives survivors 3% penalty to Repair, Healing and Sabotage

    3X9= 27%

    But yeah "DL does nothing"

    21 seconds, in a game where a single chase can last between 60-120 seconds with a good survivor on several maps. Sooooooo impactful, oh my gosh. A 20 seconds completely mitigated by doubling up on a gen reducing the time from 101 seconds down to 56 seconds. Wowee, you sure got me, that's worth a perk slot /s


    Perhaps do the actual math on the impact it makes. That's 21/11/8 seconds at MAXIMUM stacks calculated across the number of survs on gens -1 for chase, something you're highly unlikely to reach against actual rank 1s.

  • @EZ5k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011376#Comment_1011376

    21 seconds, in a game where a single chase can last between 60-120 seconds with a good survivor on several maps. Sooooooo impactful, oh my gosh. A 20 seconds completely mitigated by doubling up on a gen reducing the time from 101 seconds down to 56 seconds. Wowee, you sure got me, that's worth a perk slot /s

    Perhaps do the actual math on the impact it makes. That's 21/11/8 seconds at MAXIMUM stacks calculated across the number of survs on gens -1 for chase, something you're highly unlikely to reach against actual rank 1s.

    Too bad red ranks are full of potatoes atm due to the crappy rank system.

    Oh but survivor is still ez mode

  • @EZ5k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011376#Comment_1011376

    21 seconds, in a game where a single chase can last between 60-120 seconds with a good survivor on several maps. Sooooooo impactful, oh my gosh. A 20 seconds completely mitigated by doubling up on a gen reducing the time from 101 seconds down to 56 seconds. Wowee, you sure got me, that's worth a perk slot /s

    Perhaps do the actual math on the impact it makes. That's 21/11/8 seconds at MAXIMUM stacks calculated across the number of survs on gens -1 for chase, something you're highly unlikely to reach against actual rank 1s.

    I also realised that you didn't reply to my rank 1 image.

    That's surprising

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011395#Comment_1011395

    Too bad red ranks are full of potatoes atm due to the crappy rank system.

    Oh but survivor is still ez mode

    Because it is. When people talk about it being ez mode, they talk about the core gameplay with proper ranking and matchmaking, in which every time a team of 4 survivors will easily turn the killer into a punching bag.


  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011395#Comment_1011395

    I also realised that you didn't reply to my rank 1 image.

    That's surprising

    Not really, multi tasking making a burrito, I like looking at people's builds and constructing playstyle analysis when they post R1 pics

    (Edit: Looks like you're on console, which is an entirely different animal than PC DBD. However in your build I'd recommend swapping out DL with Bamboozle to shut down loops more effectively, which when added up will actually give you better pressure, but that's personal preference)

  • @EZ5k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011409#Comment_1011409

    Not really, multi tasking making a burrito, I like looking at people's builds and constructing playstyle analysis when they post R1 pics

    (Edit: Looks like you're on console, which is an entirely different animal than PC DBD. However in your build I'd recommend swapping out DL with Bamboozle to shut down loops more effectively, which when added up will actually give you better pressure, but that's personal preference)

    I'm gonna upload a vid in a bit regarding my gameplay.

    My Ruin is gone approximately 1 minute and 50 seconds into the match

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010213#Comment_1010213

    This. Every killer should be usable (and winnable) at all ranks.

    I know right... the easiest way would be to shrink all the maps to a more manageable size... that is what seems to make killers viable. Map pressure is just hard for a lot of killers on all the large maps.

  • Ruin is still in almost every game I play.

    In fact past 2 days when I try to play survivor the first 2 games each day were ebony moris. So much fun queuing close to 10 mins for that.

    At least with Ruin going maybe we’ll have a chance to rush those gens before we’re hit with the mori. They feel like they make up at least a third of my Survivor games on some days.

  • I am just glad that I learned Nurse before it was cool. After the Ruin nerf goes through, I could not be asked playing anyone but Nurse, Spirit, Huntress, or Hag at red ranks.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Ruin is still in almost every game I play.

    In fact past 2 days when I try to play survivor the first 2 games each day were ebony moris. So much fun queuing close to 10 mins for that.

    At least with Ruin going maybe we’ll have a chance to rush those gens before we’re hit with the mori. They feel like they make up at least a third of my Survivor games on some days.

    We get it, you can't hit greats so you need the devs to cater to you by lowering the skill ceiling

  • @EZ5k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011530#Comment_1011530

    We get it, you can't hit greats so you need the devs to cater to you by lowering the skill ceiling

    Why are you “killer mains” I guess I would describe you as, so toxic and obnoxious to everyone else on the forum?

    Why does everything boil down to telling everyone else they’re bad at the game?

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011395#Comment_1011395

    I also realised that you didn't reply to my rank 1 image.

    That's surprising

    Maybe because that's a rank 3 picture?

  • Does it really matter? It's red ranks. It's the same type of thing

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011622#Comment_1011622

    Does it really matter? It's red ranks. It's the same type of thing

    Was just being a wiseass

  • Ok bud. But it ain't really helpful nor needed is it?

    No one likes smartasses.

    "Smartasses get killed. We see to that" - Legion

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011767#Comment_1011767

    Ok bud. But it ain't really helpful nor needed is it?

    No one likes smartasses.

    "Smartasses get killed. We see to that" - Legion

    Being light hearted. Forgive my poor attempt at humor.

  • It's ok.

    You just had a bruh moment.

    Freddy has em all the time

    20190821_030027.jpg


  • @Crimbojambo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121612/killers-have-stopped-using-ruin-as-a-survivor-i-am-having-a-lot-more-fun

    I don't understand the point you are trying to make? Ruin has barely affected my win/loss rate since game's release. Its a crutch perk, and it may be easy now, but I wager killers will learn better map control and overall grow from this. I still think killers could apply more pressure if the map size was reduced a smidge.

    >has barley effect my w/l ratio

    >is a clutch perk

    Perhaps you dont know what a clutch perk is

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010174#Comment_1010174

    Because survivor players were the ones that collectively all decided to nerf Ruin.

    I dont see them complaining and it definitely wasn't killer mains who wanted it nerfed

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010192#Comment_1010192

    Not like killer rank matters with matchmaking like this.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/784/TEVOME5TLAMR.png

    May as well just paint every other color that's not beige with a red coat of paint if you're playing killer.

    And then paint beige ranks with purple.

    Yeah you got royally screwed there lol

  • @Sylorknag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010162#Comment_1010162

    Imagine having access to DS, DH, BT, Adre, all of which are literally 4 crutch perks, and calling killer try hards for using a perk that is a bandaid fix to an unbalanced mechanic.. holy fuk these survivors.

    No worry buddy, soon you won't have to hit that terribly difficult "skill" check anymore.

    Maybe next patch they will make it so you just hold down the Sprint to automatically loop the killer.

    jIz9KKs.png


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010192#Comment_1010192

    Not like killer rank matters with matchmaking like this.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/784/TEVOME5TLAMR.png

    May as well just paint every other color that's not beige with a red coat of paint if you're playing killer.

    And then paint beige ranks with purple.

    I recently started playing on xbox instead of PS4 so I had to start over and this is what I’ve been getting since rank 16. All purple and reds with occasionally green rank players when the game feels like being nice. I have no ruin because I’m not going to waste my bloodpoints leveling up hag for nothing with the super mega nerf coming. Almost every game I’ve played has resulted in 2-3 gens being finished before I get my first down or immediately after my first down. Can’t imagine actual new players enjoying this game at all because they probably have 1 gen left before their first hit if they even get a hit. I’m still good enough to get 2-4ks in most games with no perks or add-ons on whatever killer I feel like using but it’s pretty rough. Feel like noed is going to be needed now which I’ve never ran but I’m sure it will get butchered to nothing next. They will probably put a cool down on it or make it a one time use.

  • They just need to get good and bring a mori every match lol

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011358#Comment_1011358

    DL gets up to 9 stacks.

    Each stack gives survivors 3% penalty to Repair, Healing and Sabotage

    3X9= 27%

    But yeah "DL does nothing"

    Dl is one stack per non obsession hooked while buffing the obsession that means to even surpass thana which is vastly easier to get you need to hook six different times (which is 18%) which can be two survivors gone or everyone on death hook which the game is effectively over anyway or two people dead or very close either way you're close to winning

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011415#Comment_1011415

    I'm gonna upload a vid in a bit regarding my gameplay.

    My Ruin is gone approximately 1 minute and 50 seconds into the match

    To me those begining minutes are the most crucial

  • So, I know this is an unpopular "survivor main" opinion. But Ruin doesn't bother me. I have played enough on both sides recently (thank you rift) that I can see why the perk is used as often as it is. And I dont think it is fair for survivors to yell that it needs to go away. When we have perks like decisive strike, borrowed time and dead hard (though it is up in the air for this one, as it glitches half the time. Exhausted, no movement, yay!) The perk I have the biggest problem with is NOED. Seriously... the killer can do everything "wrong" and still kill everyone by sitting at a gate slugging. NOW, that being said, I still don't go all crybaby when it is used. You are a killer. It is LITERALLY your objective created by the devs to kill. And MOST of the time, it will get you one, MAYBE 2k, unless your team is suicidal. Why am I going to get angry that I sucked at doing my job a little more than killer did? The only time I am EVER tempted to dc is camping. It is boring for the killer... you are just standing there watching me die,and no. I'm not going to DC OR suicide, because my team can get gens done while you sit doing nothing and it isn't fair to them if I die and allow one of THEM to be camped just because the killer didn't want to play the game. Camping is the ONLY time I will say something about bad form at the end. AND it is boring for the other survivors, as there is no thrill to the match. Can I loop effectively? Can I get here without being caught? Can I escape? That thrill in the game is what I personally love. Whether I am playing killer, or playing survivor. The only killer I think MIGHT need a rework is hags traps. She gets what seems like an unlimited amount of traps ( not totally sure, refuse to play her as her traps seem unfair). Trapper starts with 5, add one can bump it up, and he has to go and get them from all over creation. Huntress has to keep reloading at lockers. Pig gets 5 fancy death hats. Plague has to go to fountains to get red vomit and even that is only IF the survivors cleanse ( your green doesnt knock me down, why am I gonna cleanse and give you that)! Even demigorgon has a limit of 5 portals. Why does hag get to set like 10-20 alllll over the map. ANYWAY, this is one really long post to say to the killer mains - I understand your frustration, I am sorry that you all keep getting nerfed. I hope that something is done to balance the game and keep the thrill in it for ALL players.

  • @Biggs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010442#Comment_1010442

    you realize as survivor you absolutely dont need any perks right ? ruin is gonna be dead, dying light is realy trash perk, thano is ok but you need to wound survivors, pop you need to hook people, spirit fury + enduring ? ok good combo but from ONLY 4 perks available it takes 2 perks, and its not so insane combo so its like meme combo, but nothing meta..

    what can survivors do with those clutch perks ? oh nothing you just hit skill check and you are good.. please think.. or do you really think that DS is a not toxic perk now ? I mean come one 60 secs be totally Invurnerable or take DS is ok ? head on same crap..

    as killer you cant do anything against adrenaline, BT, DS, head on etc etc. see the point ? its like throwing beans against the wall .. awating heavily toxic response.. pleae wake up and dont make survivor game even easier.. now survivor is really braindead plays everyone knows it so please wake up :)

    Honestly, i don't know why people still think DS is a good perk. I have not been hit by a single DS since it's nerf. It isn't that good, except in very specific situations. On the survivor side, i have only had maybe 3 or 4 spots where i could have used it, but i don't run it, because i wouldn't ever get it to trigger. Head on is a pretty bad perk, and barely anyone uses it. Borrowed time is just an anti camp perk, and half the killers passively counter it anyways. Adrenaline requires the surviors to hit the end of the match, so as killer, it's hardly a problem, and as survivor, it's again, very situational. When it works, it can be crazy good, but otherwise, you have 1 less perk all game. If you are healthy and nowhere near the killer, adrenaline is just a 1 time speed boost after playing all game with 3 perks. If your team is losing, and never gets all the gens, it's still limiting you to 3 perks. I don't think any perks are OP, and even the best ones have counterplay. I would prefer buffing or reworking weaker / useless perks more instead of nerfing good perks. Have everything on the same level, so there is more diverse gameplay. Like how they improved kindred.

  • @Jacksansyboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010632#Comment_1010632

    Honestly, i don't know why people still think DS is a good perk. I have not been hit by a single DS since it's nerf. It isn't that good, except in very specific situations. On the survivor side, i have only had maybe 3 or 4 spots where i could have used it, but i don't run it, because i wouldn't ever get it to trigger. Head on is a pretty bad perk, and barely anyone uses it. Borrowed time is just an anti camp perk, and half the killers passively counter it anyways. Adrenaline requires the surviors to hit the end of the match, so as killer, it's hardly a problem, and as survivor, it's again, very situational. When it works, it can be crazy good, but otherwise, you have 1 less perk all game. If you are healthy and nowhere near the killer, adrenaline is just a 1 time speed boost after playing all game with 3 perks. If your team is losing, and never gets all the gens, it's still limiting you to 3 perks. I don't think any perks are OP, and even the best ones have counterplay. I would prefer buffing or reworking weaker / useless perks more instead of nerfing good perks. Have everything on the same level, so there is more diverse gameplay. Like how they improved kindred.

    I'm sorry but if you haven't been hit with a single DS then you don't play enough killer. I agree we need an anti-tunnel perk but people have posted videos and you even see it on live streams when people get hit with DS and they don't tunnel. It's not uncommon to run into survivors that make stupid plays to just be rewarded with DS.

    Like people say slug to avoid DS but what if a survivor was repairing a gen in your face next to a locker? You start to walk up to them, they jump into a locker and then what do you do? Walk away and they are back on the gen, slugging is out of the window and if you eat the stun you did not counter DS, you simply just rewarded the survivor with a stun.

    Now if DS had a deactivation condition such as interact with gens because if you repair gens in the killers TR that is your fault and you made yourself a high priority target, or if you perform a unhook it deactivates because again you cannot complain about tunneling if you've put yourself into a risky situation then I agree it will be hard to be hit with DS if you didn't tunnel.

  • I'm coming fo dat bootay

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    I escape most of the time now. The killers get a few hooks and are usually a lower level than me. While I admit I am having fun as a survivor, I highly doubt the people playing killer are having any fun. Wonder how much longer people will deal with games that fly by and continue to play killer.

    I'll make sure to run noed when it comes out now. Thanks for the idea c:

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    I escape most of the time now. The killers get a few hooks and are usually a lower level than me. While I admit I am having fun as a survivor, I highly doubt the people playing killer are having any fun. Wonder how much longer people will deal with games that fly by and continue to play killer.

    Killer?

    Oh you mean the tickle monster!

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010432#Comment_1010432

    Imagine having access to Slowdown perks, Exhaustion add ons, Spirit Fury + Enduring, PGTW + Ruin + Thana + Dying Light and calling survivors tryhards for using the ONLY viable perks against red rank killers.

    But go off I guess

    Sorry. Survivor main here but it is waaaay easier to stray from the meta as survivor. I have meta builds as survivor but I also have meme builds and do just fine with either (yes red ranks, like it matters).

    Also you can't complain about slowdown builds when there are toolboxes, BNPs, prove thyself etc. More people need to understand that both sides put up with ######### from the other.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010192#Comment_1010192

    Not like killer rank matters with matchmaking like this.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/784/TEVOME5TLAMR.png

    May as well just paint every other color that's not beige with a red coat of paint if you're playing killer.

    And then paint beige ranks with purple.

    You should stop posting this same screenshot under every post even slightly connected with machmaking. You understand that you are literally cherry picking. By using anecdotal evidence you don't prove anything. You just show your sheer ignorance.

  • People on both survivor and killer sides love bitching about each others perks. We should all just stop running perks and then see how the game goes

  • @BrendanLeeT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1012791#Comment_1012791

    I'm sorry but if you haven't been hit with a single DS then you don't play enough killer. I agree we need an anti-tunnel perk but people have posted videos and you even see it on live streams when people get hit with DS and they don't tunnel. It's not uncommon to run into survivors that make stupid plays to just be rewarded with DS.

    Like people say slug to avoid DS but what if a survivor was repairing a gen in your face next to a locker? You start to walk up to them, they jump into a locker and then what do you do? Walk away and they are back on the gen, slugging is out of the window and if you eat the stun you did not counter DS, you simply just rewarded the survivor with a stun.

    Now if DS had a deactivation condition such as interact with gens because if you repair gens in the killers TR that is your fault and you made yourself a high priority target, or if you perform a unhook it deactivates because again you cannot complain about tunneling if you've put yourself into a risky situation then I agree it will be hard to be hit with DS if you didn't tunnel.

    Dang, i guess i don't play enough killer. 1500 hours and i don't play enough killer. Darn, guess i don't get an opinion. DS is SUPER easy to avoid, and if a killer gets hit by it, they let it happen, or forgot the person was recently hooked. If they jump in a locker while repairing a gen with DS, just kick the gen and wait. If you are somehow back on someone that was unhooked and went to a gen, then they have to have like what, 15 seconds left? If you hooked someone, went to the other side of the map to chase someone down, hooked them all before the person got unhooked, maybe they will have a lot of DS time left, but that doesn't happen often. The only time i ever have a chance at getting DSd is when someone rushes me off the hook, and if they do that, i know they have DS, and i can work around it. It was broken before, they already nerfed it. now it's like mettle of man. Really good if it goes off, but would you call mettle of man OP? TBH, i think they need to "buff" it. Just change it from 60 seconds to like "2 minutes or until someone else gets hooked" because alot of killers do just tunnel and slug the person that got unhooked, and if they are really toxic, they will slug camp until DS is certainly gone. Or if you do even a slightly good chase, DS will time out before they catch you. Survivors can only get it to work if they force it to, or the killer tunnels immediately.

  • @Dorito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010442#Comment_1010442

    Sorry. Survivor main here but it is waaaay easier to stray from the meta as survivor. I have meta builds as survivor but I also have meme builds and do just fine with either (yes red ranks, like it matters).

    Also you can't complain about slowdown builds when there are toolboxes, BNPs, prove thyself etc. More people need to understand that both sides put up with ######### from the other.

    Fair enough. I will not disagree about straying from meta being easier for survivor.

    Sure toolboxes and prove Thyself can help but that's even if the killer is using a slowdown build. Neither side knows what the other is using other than items, a killer with a slowdown build can simply slap Franklin's Demise on.

    I can complain about slowdown builds all I want

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010432#Comment_1010432

    Imagine having access to Slowdown perks, Exhaustion add ons, Spirit Fury + Enduring, PGTW + Ruin + Thana + Dying Light and calling survivors tryhards for using the ONLY viable perks against red rank killers.

    But go off I guess

    Imagine thinking Thana and Dying Light are crutch perks lmao

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010442#Comment_1010442

    Imagine thinking Thana and Dying Light are crutch perks lmao

    When paired with Freddy and his add ons. Plague and The Leg then yeah. They're kinda unfun to play against

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1010442#Comment_1010442

    Imagine thinking Thana and Dying Light are crutch perks lmao

    Also I didnt state that they were crutch perks did I? You may wanna read it again closely.

    I also put PGTW + Ruin + Thana + DL

    They're only unfun in this build.

    You may wanna read my comments more closely next time

1 2 3