What is the obsession with saying Killers only want 4K?

If anything it is a strawman. There is no killer player screaming about not getting 4Ks all the time. When I play Killer I don't need a 4K. I want a competitive, fun game without survivors being toxic/bullying. Spamming vaults, tbagging at the exit gate, "EZ baby killer" in chat. Not high standards really and I highly doubt I am alone.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It's a way to attempt discrediting valid concerns

  • Some examples after a quick search.

    @senki527 said:

    finally, only good killers with skill can get their 4k now. with ruin any baby killer could get 4k's without any real effort. don't listen to the crying killer mains, they never admit, that the kill ratio is above 2.0 , which is too high as an average. they never admit that actually the killers are too op.

    survivors got their pallet vacuum, self care, balanced landing, exhaustion, insta heal, DS etc. nerfed already. it's only fair to nerf killers now.

    inbefore killer mains crying in this thread.

    @VincentRedfield said:

    Wah wah wah hatch keys OP i need muh easy 4k

    Need a tiny violin 🎻?

    @powerbats said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Peanits said:

    The hatch isn't perfect, but it is there out of necessity. The alternative of not having a hatch would result in a stalemate where the killer patrols generators and the survivor tries to fix them. If the killer hears a generator being worked on, they'll know the survivor is there. It'll take that solo survivor 80 seconds to repair a single generator, and the killer can easily patrol all the generators in less time. The result is a stalemate where the survivors just going to hide and wait until there's an opportunity to fix a generator, except that opportunity will only come when the killer has gotten bored and given up.

    Getting rid of it in theory is great, but in practice, it would not work. The end game will be receiving a rework at some point and the hatch will likely be looked into at the same time.

    People have proposed solutions for this several times. 

    Yes and most of the solutions either won't work, or are impractical and quite often it's simply remove it and give me muh 4k.

    Thanks for playing.

  • I just want Blood Points.

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    If anything it is a strawman. There is no killer player screaming about not getting 4Ks all the time. When I play Killer I don't need a 4K. I want a competitive, fun game without survivors being toxic/bullying. Spamming vaults, tbagging at the exit gate, "EZ baby killer" in chat. Not high standards really and I highly doubt I am alone.

    1. Killers complain endlessly about SWF being overrated and survivors OP.

    2. Devs showed 4 man SWF does not even hit 50%.

    Ergo, killers feel 40% survival for solos and 49% for 4 SWF is OP.

    VABRICUNU4R0.jpg


  • Same. Tbh, when I play killer I'm more worried with stupid maps than survivors

  • The statistics are an issue that causes this problem of perception.

    Truth is, Killer's are really easy to get 4K's with throughout the "majority" of ranks. Probably all the way to about Rank 8 or so it is very easy to get 4K as a "decent" killer with practice.

    But once you hit Rank 8, all you end up facing are Red Rank Survivors. Rank 8-5 every single one of my matches had at least 3 Red Rank 2-4 Survivors and most of them were in parties of 2 or more SWF.

    Once this happens, and you start playing against those type of Survivors.. all of the sudden you start seeing constant 4 Survivors escaping.

    The bottom line, and truth of the game, is that once you get into "Red Ranks" which is the "End-Game" of DBD technically, especially for a Killer who automatically pips whether they try to or not because of EASY 4K's in Ranks 20-8 .. all of the sudden the game becomes EXTREMELY Survivor sided.

    I really honestly wish we could just play an "Unranked" game mode for fun whenever we don't feel like playing like a "sweaty try-hard" or want to practice a new Killer, but there is NO SUCH GAME MODE... which means, we go from literally having to not try AT ALL to get 4K against bad Survivors to all of the sudden having to constantly try our HARDEST and still get wrecked by Pro Survivors.

    A lot of this has to do with skill and the extreme learning curve and skill cap of DBD unfortunately, I suppose for both Killer and Survivor.. but there just really isn't a good middle ground.

    Green ranks you would think is the middle ground, but it is still too easy for Killer.

    Purple ranks is way too hard because you are now facing Red Rank survivors. Red Rank survivors are honestly too good at the game, and have too many tools to succeed in safe looping Killers and Gen rushing and working as a team.

    This means that in the END. ULTIMATELY the BEST KILLER in the entire game vs. THE BEST 4 SWF SURVIVORS .. will never really have a chance, unless he just gets super lucky. At 100% optimal performance, Survivors will ALWAYS win, because its 4v1.


    This is the problem for Killers, and EVERY single time there is a new Killer Nerf to help "New Survivors" because it its TRUE that it is WAY TOO EASY to KILL Inexperienced Survivors.. it just Widens the gap even more for Killers to do well against the "Pro Red Rank Survivors" that are already dominating them.

    At least this has been my experience thus far, and in my opinion the biggest issue with balance in DBD. Somehow Balancing has to be done in ways that make it more challenging for the "Pro Survivors" and yet easier for the "New Survivors" in order to be fair for the Killer. But as of now any Survivor change or Killer change effects ALL Survivors ability at the same time.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119716/what-is-the-obsession-with-saying-killers-only-want-4k

    1. Killers complain endlessly about SWF being overrated and survivors OP.

    2. Devs showed 4 man SWF does not even hit 50%.

    Ergo, killers feel 40% survival for solos and 49% for 4 SWF is OP.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/508/B9LFAGLB9VOW.jpg

    The devs themselves said not to draw any conclusions from that data since it's not completely accurate. It was meant to be entertaining.

  • What's wrong with that anyway? I want my 4k, yes (3k with hatch escape is also ok). 

  • I just ignore the "4k" comments


    I only play to have fun

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988705#Comment_988705

    The devs themselves said not to draw any conclusions from that data since it's not completely accurate. It was meant to be entertaining.

    Feel free to provide a screenshot of where the devs said that. It's the best data there is out there about survival rates.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988732#Comment_988732

    Feel free to provide a screenshot of where the devs said that. It's the best data there is out there about survival rates.

    Here's the link to the original thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61114/community-community-data-requests#latest

    Here's the first paragraph:

    Earlier this week, we asked you what statistics you would like to see. Since then, we have collected data on some of the most popular requests and designed some fancy graphics for them. There are a few things to note:

    • This data does not include the recent PTB.
    • Data involving rank was collected shortly before a rank reset (April 1st to April 7th).
    • These are very general statistics, so use caution before drawing any conclusions.

    Pay particular attention to the very last sentence.

    These are very general statistics, so use caution before drawing any conclusions.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988743#Comment_988743

    Here's the link to the original thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61114/community-community-data-requests#latest

    Here's the first paragraph:

    Earlier this week, we asked you what statistics you would like to see. Since then, we have collected data on some of the most popular requests and designed some fancy graphics for them. There are a few things to note:

    • This data does not include the recent PTB.
    • Data involving rank was collected shortly before a rank reset (April 1st to April 7th).
    • These are very general statistics, so use caution before drawing any conclusions.

    Pay particular attention to the very last sentence.

    These are very general statistics, so use caution before drawing any conclusions.

    @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988732#Comment_988732

    Feel free to provide a screenshot of where the devs said that. It's the best data there is out there about survival rates.


    Heres the more recent one with peanits saying "Numbers are not everything, theres abunch of factors that could influence these numbers"

    @Peanits said:

    Stats are back at last! We've taken some time to gather some data and make some fancy graphs for your viewing pleasure. Be sure to let us know if you'd like to see more regular stat releases in the future! Since it has been a while since we last shared stats, these graphs show data from the past three months unless otherwise stated. Please keep in mind that numbers are not everything; there are a whole bunch of factors that could influence these numbers.

    Note: If you're having trouble viewing the charts, clicking on them will open a larger version.

    Killer power vs. popularity

    Starting off with how frequently killers are played compared to how well they tend to do on average. A 50% kill rate would be the equivalent of two survivors dying and two survivors escaping.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/230/KSPIKOCTC8RD.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/910/6KD3I8P3L1V9.png

    Maps

    We went ahead and checked which three maps are safest and which three are the most dangerous.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/275/ZYOLAR28JADQ.png

    Mid-chapter 3.3.0: Outcome

    The Nurse was changed in the last mid-chapter patch, and we've been keeping an eye on her performance since then. Below, we've listed her performance on PC before and after the changes, both in all ranks and in red ranks. Like the charts above, the numbers shown here are her kill rates (where 50% means two survivors escape and two die).

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/864/BDOZ0GYZMPZW.png


  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988743#Comment_988743

    Here's the link to the original thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61114/community-community-data-requests#latest

    Here's the first paragraph:

    Earlier this week, we asked you what statistics you would like to see. Since then, we have collected data on some of the most popular requests and designed some fancy graphics for them. There are a few things to note:

    • This data does not include the recent PTB.
    • Data involving rank was collected shortly before a rank reset (April 1st to April 7th).
    • These are very general statistics, so use caution before drawing any conclusions.

    Pay particular attention to the very last sentence.

    These are very general statistics, so use caution before drawing any conclusions.

    Rather different from "The devs themselves said not to draw any conclusions from that data since it's not completely accurate."

    4 Man SWF with an escape rate just under 50%. Does not seem very OP at all.

    And you're also well aware of If the stats said something like "4 man SWF 75% survival rate" we would see it 50 million times like that Tru3 video.

    50% escape rate=very survivor favored game according to killer mains.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • This content has been removed.
  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988756#Comment_988756

    Rather different from "The devs themselves said not to draw any conclusions from that data since it's not completely accurate."

    4 Man SWF with an escape rate just under 50%. Does not seem very OP at all.

    And you're also well aware of If the stats said something like "4 man SWF 75% survival rate" we would see it 50 million times like that Tru3 video.

    50% escape rate=very survivor favored game according to killer mains.

    In all fairness, while SWF may get more information and coordination to help them mid match...They also tend to turn suicidal to get that 1 guy out when the gates are powered and a 1k turns to a 4k.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988756#Comment_988756

    You surely realize there is a difference between "not drawing conclusion" and "use caution when drawing conclusion". Reading comprehension is not a strong skill on this forum unfortunately.

    You're splitting hairs and ignoring the main point that the data isn't accurate by the dev's own admission.

    You've lost this debate.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988779#Comment_988779

    In all fairness, while SWF may get more information and coordination to help them mid match...They also tend to turn suicidal to get that 1 guy out when the gates are powered and a 1k turns to a 4k.

    Doesn't really make a difference why. The result is the devs ran stats and found their survival rate was not even at the 50% mark. Yet killer mains would have us believe they are basically auto aim hackers in call of duty.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988789#Comment_988789

    Doesn't really make a difference why. The result is the devs ran stats and found their survival rate was not even at the 50% mark. Yet killer mains would have us believe they are basically auto aim hackers in call of duty.

    The stats aren't accurate.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988789#Comment_988789

    Doesn't really make a difference why. The result is the devs ran stats and found their survival rate was not even at the 50% mark. Yet killer mains would have us believe they are basically auto aim hackers in call of duty.

    The why IS a big factor. Little bit of a story real quick about a recent game...quite memorial, lol.

    Had a game recently where I got ran HARD, lol. I legit only had a single hook all game by the time the gens got powered. Lucky for me, I managed to find someone as they were on the exit switch and got a down, RIGHT infront of basement stairs. Figuring id have to be satisfied with my 1 kill and 2 stacks of BBQ, I was surprised to find survivors circling the entrance. Managed to chainsaw down one guy when he went for the save, and another guy actually ran down there injured...so mallet hit him. A 1k turned into a 3k because these guys were idiots and wouldnt do what the last guy did...just leave.

    Of course still depiped, cuz the game was HORRIBLE... but if we're just looking at stats...I got a 3k, so my killer is clearly overperforming, lol.

    Killer players want to feel powerful DURING the match. Its a matter of the journey rather than the destination. If I had managed to do better DURING the match, id have felt alot better when everything was over...even if I got less kills. Not saying that particular match was unbalanced or anything...I just had a rough match and missed alot of hits.

    Im pretty sure the suicide at endgame thing though should be taken VERY seriously, because no matter how bad a killer character is... if you have survivors go suicidal for an unhook with an active NOED up or something... it can still result in good results if all your looking at is kills instead of things like how many times the killer was able to hit ppl this game, or how successful was the killer at pressuring gens.

  • Id say they're accurate, just misleading. You have plenty of games that were close all game with the killer making the survivors really sweat to get out that result in 4 escapes, while also having games where the killer barely influences the survivors at all all game, only to get a 4k after the gates are powered due to over-altruism or something (dont bumrush the hook when Bubba is standing infront of it...).

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • This content has been removed.
  • Not every killer buddy. I am one of those Nurses mains that expects to get 4k if I do well. And if you think about it, why shouldn't I? I put a lot of time in learning her and I expect to be rewarded for that. If survivors want to escape, they should learn how to play against the Nurse and how to juke her, not cry she is OP.

    As a killer you rely on survivors mistakes, yes even as the Nurse and 4k almost never happens against good SWF groups. People who say they 4k at red rank all the time without ruin are lying or playing against potatoes.

    Now with ruin gone it is going to be impossible to get 4k at high ranks.

  • To be fair, the developers did say that the data was to be taken with a grain of salt, which basically says they are inconclusive and not 100% accurate.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988887#Comment_988887

    No, it doesn't mean that the data is inaccurate. It means that you need to be cautios drawing conclusions from it. Read about statistical sampling before you comment any more on this topic.

    While it doesn't mean inaccurate directly, it does literally mean that the stats prove nothing. So by association...you prove nothing, and haven't won any debates with anyone.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988898#Comment_988898

    You literally just agreed with what I was trying to prove, which is "the data is accurate, but proves nothing". Comical when people admit loss and then think trashtalking will make it look like a win. LOL! I'm done here :D

    I didn't think I was trashtalking...but okay there, bud. I was about as polite and respectful as possible. You're the only one that looks bad here.

    Have fun on your imaginary soap box..I guess?

  • Get Rancor and camp doomed obsession. After you have fun with rancor open a gate and go block a totem, a chest or the other gates switch. Let them have a boring game.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988811#Comment_988811

    The why IS a big factor. Little bit of a story real quick about a recent game...quite memorial, lol.

    Had a game recently where I got ran HARD, lol. I legit only had a single hook all game by the time the gens got powered. Lucky for me, I managed to find someone as they were on the exit switch and got a down, RIGHT infront of basement stairs. Figuring id have to be satisfied with my 1 kill and 2 stacks of BBQ, I was surprised to find survivors circling the entrance. Managed to chainsaw down one guy when he went for the save, and another guy actually ran down there injured...so mallet hit him. A 1k turned into a 3k because these guys were idiots and wouldnt do what the last guy did...just leave.

    Of course still depiped, cuz the game was HORRIBLE... but if we're just looking at stats...I got a 3k, so my killer is clearly overperforming, lol.

    Killer players want to feel powerful DURING the match. Its a matter of the journey rather than the destination. If I had managed to do better DURING the match, id have felt alot better when everything was over...even if I got less kills. Not saying that particular match was unbalanced or anything...I just had a rough match and missed alot of hits.

    Im pretty sure the suicide at endgame thing though should be taken VERY seriously, because no matter how bad a killer character is... if you have survivors go suicidal for an unhook with an active NOED up or something... it can still result in good results if all your looking at is kills instead of things like how many times the killer was able to hit ppl this game, or how successful was the killer at pressuring gens.

    So you did good because the survivors were too heroic and dumb.

    But how many rounds does the killer underperform because the killer player was bad?

    Really impossible to say either unless the analyst watches the matches.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988836#Comment_988836

    So you did good because the survivors were too heroic and dumb.

    But how many rounds does the killer underperform because the killer player was bad?

    Really impossible to say either unless the analyst watches the matches.

    Which is why the devs stated when posting the info... to take it with a grain of salt and not draw conclusions from those charts.

  • I only want 4k.


    Under 3 minutes.


    Make it the balance standard.

  • Please keep the discussion civil and respectful, no need to attack one another over a different opinion.

  • It's just a different way to call people "tryhards" which is a complete non-arguement to begin with when it's exclusively about in-match behavior and doesn't include a genuinely unhealthy and entitled attitude on top of it.

  • Survivors demeaning killers for actually having to play to win to actually win.

    Survivors dont need to escape to pip

    High rank killers dont even pip with 3k sometimes.

  • Also for those who talk about the stats about red ranks getting more than a few kills there's a 2 VERY important things that aren't taken into consideration

    1. Survivor is easier to Rank up in Red Ranks. A rank 4, or even 3 is about still on the level of purple ranks. A rank 1 killer at the very top will have far more skill than a rank 4 or 3 or maybe even 2. A rank 4, 3 or 2 killer will be better than survivors at those ranks, simply because of how forgiven emblems are to survivors.


    2. There are far fewer killers than survivors. That's pretty simple.


    Thank you for reading now NEVER use these stats in these arguments EVER again. There's a reason the devs say not to draw any conclusions from them, but people are doing their damnest to ignore it.

  • Majority of killer mains prefer to harass people and threaten the developers.

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    If anything it is a strawman. There is no killer player screaming about not getting 4Ks all the time. When I play Killer I don't need a 4K. I want a competitive, fun game without survivors being toxic/bullying. Spamming vaults, tbagging at the exit gate, "EZ baby killer" in chat. Not high standards really and I highly doubt I am alone.

    Also yes its an easy way to discredit someone in an argument by accusing them of only wanting an easy win.

  • @Colton147 said:

    Majority of killer mains prefer to harass people and threaten the developers.

    Generalizing isn't very nice, and I ask to please refrain from doing so.

  • That is false. The data released is accurate, as was the last set of data. All the devs say is you can’t necessarily draw certain conclusions because of the variables in every game. You seem to take that as meaning the numbers are incorrect, you are wrong. For example, you can’t look at the kill rate stats for each killer and say it’s inaccurate. The numbers are a fact. The debate lies with drawing a conclusion that x killer is too strong or too weak because of their kill rate. That’s what the devs mean, not that the data is wrong.

  • It sadly takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch.


    With many negative threads as of lately, I've seen many of them bash the community and the developers.

  • No one ever said that the stats were inaccurate, don't look for excuses.

    What Peanits surely meant is that you have to be cautious when interpreting the stats. That's a common phrase to ANY stats.

    One example: even though SWF's escape rate is almost identical to solo escape rate, SWF is surely theoretically much stronger than solo on paper, but SWF is super-altruistic. But. It's SWF's nature, people are friends, so it's natural that they are playing more altruistic, altruism is part of the game. The stats accurately represent their real escape rate, they just don't tell any details and don't tell "why".

    For solo, there's surely not much to discuss, the average escape rate is around 30-35%, even if you don't fool around, anyone playing solo can confirm that.

  • @ReviloDBD said:

    The statistics are an issue that causes this problem of perception.

    Truth is, Killer's are really easy to get 4K's with throughout the "majority" of ranks. Probably all the way to about Rank 8 or so it is very easy to get 4K as a "decent" killer with practice.

    But once you hit Rank 8, all you end up facing are Red Rank Survivors. Rank 8-5 every single one of my matches had at least 3 Red Rank 2-4 Survivors and most of them were in parties of 2 or more SWF.

    Once this happens, and you start playing against those type of Survivors.. all of the sudden you start seeing constant 4 Survivors escaping.

    The bottom line, and truth of the game, is that once you get into "Red Ranks" which is the "End-Game" of DBD technically, especially for a Killer who automatically pips whether they try to or not because of EASY 4K's in Ranks 20-8 .. all of the sudden the game becomes EXTREMELY Survivor sided.

    I really honestly wish we could just play an "Unranked" game mode for fun whenever we don't feel like playing like a "sweaty try-hard" or want to practice a new Killer, but there is NO SUCH GAME MODE... which means, we go from literally having to not try AT ALL to get 4K against bad Survivors to all of the sudden having to constantly try our HARDEST and still get wrecked by Pro Survivors.

    A lot of this has to do with skill and the extreme learning curve and skill cap of DBD unfortunately, I suppose for both Killer and Survivor.. but there just really isn't a good middle ground.

    Green ranks you would think is the middle ground, but it is still too easy for Killer.

    Purple ranks is way too hard because you are now facing Red Rank survivors. Red Rank survivors are honestly too good at the game, and have too many tools to succeed in safe looping Killers and Gen rushing and working as a team.

    This means that in the END. ULTIMATELY the BEST KILLER in the entire game vs. THE BEST 4 SWF SURVIVORS .. will never really have a chance, unless he just gets super lucky. At 100% optimal performance, Survivors will ALWAYS win, because its 4v1.

    This is the problem for Killers, and EVERY single time there is a new Killer Nerf to help "New Survivors" because it its TRUE that it is WAY TOO EASY to KILL Inexperienced Survivors.. it just Widens the gap even more for Killers to do well against the "Pro Red Rank Survivors" that are already dominating them.

    At least this has been my experience thus far, and in my opinion the biggest issue with balance in DBD. Somehow Balancing has to be done in ways that make it more challenging for the "Pro Survivors" and yet easier for the "New Survivors" in order to be fair for the Killer. But as of now any Survivor change or Killer change effects ALL Survivors ability at the same time.

    Man I agree, even at rank 9 green rank I've seen 4 rank 2s against me. I'm not afraid to admit it but I straight DC until I'm rank 11 or 12 because like you said I'm trying to have fun or play with a new killer and I don't feel like I should have to try hard, or deal with teabags because some DBD lifer knows exactly where and when to go to be safe.

    And no matter what, red ranks always message some toxic ######### after a match, win or lose it even if your wraith invisible in the basement the whole time, they still have to respond with something.

    This is why I don't care about DCing, 90% of the time I'm right on the money, all red ranks with 2-3 DS, BT, DH perks between all of them. When they sling toxic crap my way, I just say "thanks, deranking anyway going to return the favor to the yellow and brown ranks and ruin their game" which gets a "that's pretty pathetic man", setting me up for "says the red rank to the green rank who just wants to have fun". Usually they shut up at this point or they just say blame behavior.

    Bottom line is ######### red rank survivors.

  • In my experience, the only killers obsessed with getting a 4k are the players that take the game too seriously and want survivors to only play certain characters or bring in certain items or they play like jerks.

  • @Johnble said:

    In my experience, the only killers obsessed with getting a 4k are the players that take the game too seriously and want survivors to only play certain characters or bring in certain items or they play like jerks.

    Who's to say the survivors don't want to play like jerks when they use certain items, it's a matter of perspective, if a killer sees a key or some toolboxes. He has to change how he's gonna play to stop those items getting there full value. If it means being called a jerk to stop the game from ending earlier than normal so be it, I say.

  • @Psypho_Diaz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988727#Comment_988727

    Man I agree, even at rank 9 green rank I've seen 4 rank 2s against me. I'm not afraid to admit it but I straight DC until I'm rank 11 or 12 because like you said I'm trying to have fun or play with a new killer and I don't feel like I should have to try hard, or deal with teabags because some DBD lifer knows exactly where and when to go to be safe.

    And no matter what, red ranks always message some toxic ######### after a match, win or lose it even if your wraith invisible in the basement the whole time, they still have to respond with something.

    This is why I don't care about DCing, 90% of the time I'm right on the money, all red ranks with 2-3 DS, BT, DH perks between all of them. When they sling toxic crap my way, I just say "thanks, deranking anyway going to return the favor to the yellow and brown ranks and ruin their game" which gets a "that's pretty pathetic man", setting me up for "says the red rank to the green rank who just wants to have fun". Usually they shut up at this point or they just say blame behavior.

    Bottom line is ######### red rank survivors.

    We really need individual ranks for all killers, I wouldn't have started playing Oni if i didn't save up bloodpoints to get decent perks.

  • @TKTK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/991277#Comment_991277

    We really need individual ranks for all killers, I wouldn't have started playing Oni if i didn't save up bloodpoints to get decent perks.

    1M bloodpoints doesn't even make it to teachable perks and if you have several already unlocked, you won't unlock the ones you want it you won't get them to a high tier.

    Other than that I 100% agree with you. On the same note, you shouldn't have to use BPS earned by other characters to level up the one you want to play.

  • @Psypho_Diaz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/991435#Comment_991435

    1M bloodpoints doesn't even make it to teachable perks and if you have several already unlocked, you won't unlock the ones you want it you won't get them to a high tier.

    Other than that I 100% agree with you. On the same note, you shouldn't have to use BPS earned by other characters to level up the one you want to play.

    I got lucky and got want i needed to work with but yeah I know what you mean I had to do that with ghostface and constantly grind on another killer.

‹ 1 2