What’s your guys signature outfit?

For any of you people that have at least enough clothing pieces to mix and match, what’s your outfit?

For example, I use his original pants, the shirt from the withering blight outfit, and his P3 face


edit: yes I forgot to name my character, I’m a Jake main

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • You forgot to name your character.


    I just use bloody valentine trapper. He looks way too good.

    Don't really have a lot of cosmetics besides the ones that came with the game and the rift ones

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    You forgot to name your character.

    I just use bloody valentine trapper. He looks way too good.

    Don't really have a lot of cosmetics besides the ones that came with the game and the rift ones

    There I edited the post

  • Wraith: Hessian Head, Withering Vines, Blood Reaver.

  • P3 head Demo, Chains torso, P1 arms


    Looks really good tbh

  • David main: every kind of face or torso, but you can be sure I’m gonna rock his blue sweatpants, such a cool skin.

  • @YaiPa said:

    David main: every kind of face or torso, but you can be sure I’m gonna rock his blue sweatpants, such a cool skin.

    Gonna rock the new skin from the rift? The "after fight" david?

  • Day of the dead David with shirtless body. There are other better body skins but shirless David is just too meme worthy, and i've kind of grown an emotional attachtment to it...

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/987282#Comment_987282

    Gonna rock the new skin from the rift? The "after fight" david?

    If I reach it, of course. Isn’t it in the premium track tho?

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/987294#Comment_987294

    If I reach it, of course. Isn’t it in the premium track tho?

    Not sure...

  • Depends.

    Usually it’s been The Ponytail(Jane’s), her summer top, and the white jeans.

    I love those jeans, and I can’t wait to get a new pair for new and fun colors :)

  • Trapper: Pointed Smile, Osseous Overalls, Firebrand Stinger.

    Wraith: Glowing Vigil, Fury Waist Wrap, Oozing Spine.

    Huntress: Hound, Pelt Lice, Rancid Broadaxe.

    Legion: Bloody Legion(Frank), Cozy Holidays, Wet Hunting Knife.

    Plague: Bloody Plague, Foul Gown, Putrid Censer.

    Ghostface: Bloody Ghostface, Classic Ghostface Shroud, Wet Tactical Blade.

    Demogorgon: Full prestige outfit, going to get the new Demo skin that was leaked.

    Oni: Sanguinary Mask, Dripping Domestic Armor, Ice Cold Legacy Sword.

  • For Doctor I use the wooden baseball bat plus his blight head and body, I love the silliness of it


    For the Wraith I use his blight top, root and branch body, plus the bloody sickle knife

    For Hag her weapons are kind of weird bc its just her arm.. so I just use her sexy little red dress :-)


    For Survivors I only use Jane bc her booty is a perk on its own

    I give her the lose ponytail, xmas sweater, and her jeans. A goddess.

  • @Watery said:

    Depends.

    Usually it’s been The Ponytail(Jane’s), her summer top, and the white jeans.

    I love those jeans, and I can’t wait to get a new pair for new and fun colors :)

    the jeans are the best clothing in the game 100%

  • David.

    Default hair (might get the black cap sometime), the blue tank top from the first rift, and black sweatpants.

    Huntress

    Complete Blight set

  • My Freddy outfit

    image.png

    No one has yet to catch on it though

  • Pig black leather

    Legion Julie Suspended

    Feng Enter the Matrix with the Electric Dreams jacket

    Huntress Bird of Prey Sugata

    Nurse Miss Smithson (sometimes the purple victorian one)

  • They’re the best pants Jane has.

    All of her pantsuits aren’t form fitting and are kinda ripped.

    My biggest wish is to have a shoe option. I normally am not a stickler for this, but the gladiator sandals make pairing the outfit with a cropped business pantsuit top look odd.

    Her flats are cute too, it’s a shame really.

    I wanna see more exploration with Jane’s style, even though her look may not change that much her style is something that modern not something athletic— compared to many survivors attire. I’d love to see hats with long hair, flashy accessories or hairpins, anything really.

    Jane’s style is something that I personally think is super chic— but the pinstripe pants are a big no no for me due to how they look with the rest of her attire.

    Not to mention the Skater Dresses, which are adorable with cute sixties glamour with the boots. One of the other options is kitten heels, something I’d like to see on Jane. Nothing too crazy of a heel, but something that is a little more chic compared to the rest of her footwear.

    I’d personally love to see formal wear outfits on anniversary, where Jane is either rocking a crimson dress with a lipstick to match.

    This is simply due to the fact that it’s a challenging makeup look that Jane could probably pull off- IF the cosmetic team took time to look into makeup more (contour, matte foundation, more fun eyeshadow).

    Sorry for being irrelevant to the post, but I think that all the survivors have what it takes to have really interesting styles, but the person they’ve designed the best (in terms of actually wearable clothing) would be Jane.

  • The spiky metal jacket, bloody pants, and groomed beard for Jeff

  • Jake: Legacy I, Vigo's Marauder bottom, Life of The Party head. Whenever I play survivor Im a true candle, sticking out so badly xD

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Trapper: Pointed Smile, Osseous Overalls, Firebrand Stinger.

    Wraith: Glowing Vigil, Fury Waist Wrap, Oozing Spine.

    Huntress: Hound, Pelt Lice, Rancid Broadaxe.

    Legion: Bloody Legion(Frank), Cozy Holidays, Wet Hunting Knife.

    Plague: Bloody Plague, Foul Gown, Putrid Censer.

    Ghostface: Bloody Ghostface, Classic Ghostface Shroud, Wet Tactical Blade.

    Demogorgon: Full prestige outfit, going to get the new Demo skin that was leaked.

    Oni: Sanguinary Mask, Dripping Domestic Armor, Ice Cold Legacy Sword.

    Flexing on mortals

  • On my Dwight I refuse to take the bike helmet off.


    On my Ghostface I wear the classic robes and then just about every mask.

  • the ultra rare jake body cowboy hat and those purple pants

  • For Jeff I use: P3 Head, Spiked Metal Coat, and Ripped Jeans

  • @Hoodied said:

    P3 head Demo, Chains torso, P1 arms

    Looks really good tbh

    Hey this is my demo outfit! >:(

  • Billy with hallowed blight body.legs and pro-pain hammer

  • Dwight with legacy 1&2 with the failed parachute head is what I have been rocking

  • My main survivor is Dwight with the first Blight body and head. I decided to get 2/3 of three different outfits rather than 2 full outfits, because I wanted Doc and Wraith as well (skipped doc head and Wraith weapon too). Dwight just has default pants, need to see if I can get some cool on him too, but it works as well because there wasa not much difference to the blight pants (except the key he is wearing)

    My favourite killer combo outfit so far is Hag with new Blight body and weapon combined with Ashen Locks head from the Wood Witch set. She looks like a goddamn Fallout Feral Ghoul!

  • Lord and saviour P3 face and pants Bill with a christmas sweater

    The Dwelf

  • Masuku Bijin, Christmas sweater, Raw denim shorts

    I think I have almost everything for Feng but I usually wear that, sometimes the pink dress torso. I’m basic :)

    92F13A12-3A7C-43DB-AEAB-1322B6541D4C.jpeg

    bet ya ass I rock that christmas sweater on halloween too.

  • Kate: Grey Hair, US Flag Shirt and Climb pants

    Kate.jpg


    Dwight: Slick Dealer Fedora, Blue-Gray Waistcoat, Dusty Nut Brown Trousers

    DF_Head005.png DF_Torso006.png DF_Legs006.png


    Jake: Mining Pants and Torso and the Head from Hallowed Blight (the one with the mask)

    Untitled-3.jpg Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-1.jpg


  • @GaunterODimm said:

    My Freddy outfit

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/949/U0W6DAAC8P26.png

    No one has yet to catch on it though

    So...everyone DID catch you?

  • Love that Doctor head! I hardly see anyone use it which is a crying shame!

  • These threads never get boring to me because of the unique combos people can come up with.

    What i'm currently using for my mains:

    381210_20200110180958_1.png 381210_20200110181053_1.png


  • 20200110112424_1.jpg

    I've run this outfit on Kate for awhile now. I like the default shirt over the biker jacket cause it shows off her tattoos. I also like the hair cause it's the same style as mine IRL, :P

  • @Siren said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/316/BZECEZAATU10.jpg

    I've run this outfit on Kate for awhile now. I like the default shirt over the biker jacket cause it shows off her tattoos. I also like the hair cause it's the same style as mine IRL, :P

    I have used that mix too sometimes :)

  • 0110201227.jpg

    I really like the red outfit on huntress with the ram skull. Also the clean axe from rift is really nice

    0110201227a.jpg

    The kimono is pretty and the oni mask is great. I just never play her

    0110201228.jpg

    Always hope survivors would get distraced by the midriff. Glowing eyes since the outfit glows.

  • Not home but I've been rocking this lately:



    GS_Head010.png GS_Torso01_03.png GS_Legs010.png

    I don't see anyone using the pink camo top.. and it's one of her best.

  • My Trapper (3).png

    currently this one.


    but i like to change things up from time to time, so...

  • image.png

    I like to keep it simple. Looks elegant, and scary from far and close up. Also makes it harder to spot from the distance.

  • The fancy suit for Jeff. I don't use it any more but I consider it my signature outfit since I grinded for all the shards (21,000) to get it. Now I use the torso and pants from his Try Hard Roadie outfit and the head from his fancy suit outfit. Best combo in my opinion.

  • Kate

    The Black top she starts with

    Grey side shaved hair

    Winter pants with the axe

  • Jeff is my main survivor and I use Recovered Vest Jacket on him and the Resc-You-Me head and Leather pants.

    Have many killers and outfits and I change around a lot. Played a lot as Santa Clown lately for example.

  • i use nancy with the pony tail cosmetic and the christmas sweater and the bloody pants combo looks soooo good imo

  • I don’t really have one since I play all killers and only play Quentin for survivor and he has no cosmetics. But I do like my trapper who has the Prestige body, the mask from the rift, and the sword with the glowing edge. (I don’t remember the names of these)

  • Sheriff Jake

    Cowboy hat, windbreaker, p2 pants.

    Full p3 Spirit except blighted sword.

    Edit: @NMCKE's seen it.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Trapper: Pointed Smile, Osseous Overalls, Firebrand Stinger.

    Wraith: Glowing Vigil, Fury Waist Wrap, Oozing Spine.

    Huntress: Hound, Pelt Lice, Rancid Broadaxe.

    Legion: Bloody Legion(Frank), Cozy Holidays, Wet Hunting Knife.

    Plague: Bloody Plague, Foul Gown, Putrid Censer.

    Ghostface: Bloody Ghostface, Classic Ghostface Shroud, Wet Tactical Blade.

    Demogorgon: Full prestige outfit, going to get the new Demo skin that was leaked.

    Oni: Sanguinary Mask, Dripping Domestic Armor, Ice Cold Legacy Sword.

    Ah i see you are a man/woman of culture as well

  • I don't have one. I like to rotate through all of Dwight's cosmetics.

    Michael only has two, and I use both. Well actually he has three if you count his P3 one. That and the hospital gown are what I swap around on him.

  • @Siren said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/316/BZECEZAATU10.jpg

    I've run this outfit on Kate for awhile now. I like the default shirt over the biker jacket cause it shows off her tattoos. I also like the hair cause it's the same style as mine IRL, :P

    I like your name, any thoughts that the next killer may a siren of sort?

  • @monstermaster42 I kinda doubt it, lol. I'm not sure how that would work, though it would be cool! Siren is just what I've been known by for years :P

‹ 1 2