Nurses kill rate has dropped even more

According to @Almo her kill rate for all platforms all maps is now 43.9% which is a 3 to 4% drop for all platforms. Id be interested in seeing her kill rate on PC and in Red ranks has that also dropped or stayed the same. It would also be interested in her pick rate now vs pre addon/basekit rework.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/935710#Comment_935710

    Actually they balance around fun, just that it is balanced around survivor fun cause we cant have that they actually have to do anything regarding skill. That is why it is so easy to rank up as a survivor and why even red ranks are filled with potatoes who have no clue what to do. If you go against potatoes fine, go against good survivors and nurse suffers the same problems as all others.

    One of the best in map pressure? In what dream world do you live in? She traverses the map slower than a 115%ms killer how is that close to being the best in map pressure?

    Well, I think they shouold still should balance the game for fun for both sides, we're playing a game to enjoy, not to get frustated.


    And she has one of the best map pressure by far, cause being able to from gen to gen is the best.

  • Weird. I never would've guessed that trashing a killer would have sunk their killrate.

    https://youtu.be/kdhhQhqi_AE


  • So you guys ignore the stats when killers have 75% kill rates but suddenly it means something when nurse has low kill rates.

    Such hypocrites lol

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    If I need tbh nurse's kill rate dropped cause they increased their skillcap cause she was easy af to play with addons, you just had to play for a complete day and you already are decent playing her and say welcome to the 4k party.

    And if I remember most nurses I faced relied on omega blink or 3 blinks so since they nerfed those addons all of them quit playing nurse.

    My question: why not nerfing just them addons and keep her basekit then??

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/935755#Comment_935755

    The thing is that's how it's supossed to be.

    A extremely high reward with a extremely punishment cause remember, she can go trough the map in seconds and ignore pallets/windows...

    Where is that Extremely high reward exactly?

    Spirit is way easier to use and win with and you don't have to "predict" survivors will run into you and you don't get a chase reset every time you miss.

    Nurse used to be good becuase survivors used to group up a lot, play worse and she had these very powerful addons.

    Now survivors mostly play smart, aren't easy to predict, run iron will(or don't make sounds at all due to bug) and push on gens as every time nurse misses as she loses 3-5 seconds just to get another try of using the power.

    Only time I have seen nurse succeed was against survivors that hug and run in a straight line.

  • Just to clarify some things, coming from a red ranks nurse main:

    Nurse is still the best killer in the game, if you are really good with her and use two cooldown addons. Why are the cooldown addons that important? They provide her with map pressure while not gutting her chase potential like range addons.

    I've done much testing with her, but i've never found a build that felt fun to play. The cooldown is way too punishing for new nurse players and is just gutting her map pressure for nurse veterans.

    No worries, i'll keep suffering with sally, i would never leave her. .(

  • @arslaN said:

    So you guys ignore the stats when killers have 75% kill rates but suddenly it means something when nurse has low kill rates.

    Such hypocrites lol

    Actually that is quite inaccurate. Everybody said look at the low stats for the nurse across all ranks, many people argued that uh uh red rank is looking fine.

    What people didnt know back then is the fact that red rank stats meant have a red rank killer in the match and nothing else so you can play as red rank nurse vs green survivors for example that doesnt say all too much does it? I mean you even meet potatoes in red ranks imagine people who are unable to rank up, given how easy it is to do so as survivor.

    Now what do you think the stats would look like if it only included red rank killers vs red rank survivors? Stats show again nurse at the bottom but hey all good isnt it?

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936360#Comment_936360

    Well, I think they shouold still should balance the game for fun for both sides, we're playing a game to enjoy, not to get frustated.

    And she has one of the best map pressure by far, cause being able to from gen to gen is the best.

    Yeah you do? That is funny cause most nurse players tell you they have literally no fun to play nurse right now.

    Lets play ormond, you as nurse against my swf and i show you what your map pressure is ok?

  • Nurse is still in the game? That’s weird, I haven’t seen her in a match in a long, long time

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936629#Comment_936629

    Actually that is quite inaccurate. Everybody said look at the low stats for the nurse across all ranks, many people argued that uh uh red rank is looking fine.

    What people didnt know back then is the fact that red rank stats meant have a red rank killer in the match and nothing else so you can play as red rank nurse vs green survivors for example that doesnt say all too much does it? I mean you even meet potatoes in red ranks imagine people who are unable to rank up, given how easy it is to do so as survivor.

    Now what do you think the stats would look like if it only included red rank killers vs red rank survivors? Stats show again nurse at the bottom but hey all good isnt it?

    It still wouldn't mean much if it was red rank survivors vs red rank killers. Being in red ranks literally doesn't mean anything on the survivor side since it is so easy to pip. I've seen a rank 3 survivor self care against noed yesterday.

    If the stats were somehow calculated with good killers and good survivors then it would actually mean something.

    Nurse always had the lowest kill rates across all ranks as far as I know because her skill cap is the highest in the game and it's even higher now with her nerfs.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936541#Comment_936541

    Yeah you do? That is funny cause most nurse players tell you they have literally no fun to play nurse right now.

    Lets play ormond, you as nurse against my swf and i show you what your map pressure is ok?

    Yeah sure, can you pls tell me your xbox name?


    and yeah I play at XBOX with a keyboard and mouse adapter.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936711#Comment_936711

    It still wouldn't mean much if it was red rank survivors vs red rank killers. Being in red ranks literally doesn't mean anything on the survivor side since it is so easy to pip. I've seen a rank 3 survivor self care against noed yesterday.

    If the stats were somehow calculated with good killers and good survivors then it would actually mean something.

    Nurse always had the lowest kill rates across all ranks as far as I know because her skill cap is the highest in the game and it's even higher now with her nerfs.

    You know fine that I share the sentiment regarding rank and thus that I only play swf. Yet however you can expect a red rank survivor to have somewhat more knowledge to a yellow one.

    Somehow stats have to mean something and that is as far as I am willing to go for a compromise but yeah probably a whole rework would be needed to get any stats which do represent data in a meaningfull way.

    On the killrates, i checked them again the ones from '18 it has been plague with 52, clown and legion tied at 50. On the other platforms (consoles) it was nurse with 40%.

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936713#Comment_936713

    Yeah sure, can you pls tell me your xbox name?

    and yeah I play at XBOX with a keyboard and mouse adapter.

    LuL

  • They shouldn't have reworked her. Get rid of the +2 blink addon and give her a slightly longer fatigue and she would've been fine.

    You were able to counter her back then and it is extremely easy to counter her now.

  • Wew. Lots of people who don't know what they're talking about doing everything they can to justify Nurse being where she is because they like her there.

  • The new map says hi. (Unplayable with deadzones)

  • Why punish myself learning/playing a completely unfun killer on console when I could do literally anything else ever?

    Her add-ons needed a change, but the change to her base kit is... it made a killer who was already a struggle to have fun with on console just a complete chore. Staring at a power bar and still messing up blink timing is not my idea of entertainment. I need to be keeping an eye on survivors, not a power bar. The frame drops (and current map darkness and broken sounds) make tracking hard enough as is.

    Like I said, why would I punish myself with Nurse when I could do literally anything else? A different killer, a different game, watching a movie, staring directly at the sun, whatever.

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936033#Comment_936033

    I have 3 friends that main nurse and played her for thousands of hours, that tried the rework and said she is still fine you just can't ######### up a thousand times anymore. And also for you to talk like that you must have evidence about everything right?

    So based on the experience of three friends, you're trying to say she's strong... The stats are showing that she's the least played killer and has the lowest kill rate.

    I will admit that she is strong on certain maps. The Game and Haddonfield for example, she can mess you up. Any of the wide open maps though, that's a different story. A survivor can take off running after the initial hit and you cannot catch back up. You'll get close, but the double cooldown gives them distance again. Lery's is just the absolute worst, you don't know whats on the other side of the wall, so it can send you three rooms over from where you want to be.

    Based on how often I get the add on that changes you to a 4.6ms killer after landing a blink attack, I think they want you to get the first hit with blink, then chase them down on foot, which is a terrible idea for nurse.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936481#Comment_936481

    So based on the experience of three friends, you're trying to say she's strong... The stats are showing that she's the least played killer and has the lowest kill rate.

    I will admit that she is strong on certain maps. The Game and Haddonfield for example, she can mess you up. Any of the wide open maps though, that's a different story. A survivor can take off running after the initial hit and you cannot catch back up. You'll get close, but the double cooldown gives them distance again. Lery's is just the absolute worst, you don't know whats on the other side of the wall, so it can send you three rooms over from where you want to be.

    Based on how often I get the add on that changes you to a 4.6ms killer after landing a blink attack, I think they want you to get the first hit with blink, then chase them down on foot, which is a terrible idea for nurse.

    Three friends that together played her specifically for 10 k hours together. Stats dont mean anything because they involve new players, people doing daily challenges and other things. Also, her kill rate being low doesn't mean deny my initial point of her being the best on the right hands.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936481#Comment_936481

    So based on the experience of three friends, you're trying to say she's strong... The stats are showing that she's the least played killer and has the lowest kill rate.

    I will admit that she is strong on certain maps. The Game and Haddonfield for example, she can mess you up. Any of the wide open maps though, that's a different story. A survivor can take off running after the initial hit and you cannot catch back up. You'll get close, but the double cooldown gives them distance again. Lery's is just the absolute worst, you don't know whats on the other side of the wall, so it can send you three rooms over from where you want to be.

    Based on how often I get the add on that changes you to a 4.6ms killer after landing a blink attack, I think they want you to get the first hit with blink, then chase them down on foot, which is a terrible idea for nurse.

    And also, I know you are not someone willing to change your mind based on how you started this discussion but you can try to watch some streamers, most of them agree Nurse is in a good spot

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Why punish myself learning/playing a completely unfun killer on console when I could do literally anything else ever?

    Her add-ons needed a change, but the change to her base kit is... it made a killer who was already a struggle to have fun with on console just a complete chore. Staring at a power bar and still messing up blink timing is not my idea of entertainment. I need to be keeping an eye on survivors, not a power bar. The frame drops (and current map darkness and broken sounds) make tracking hard enough as is.

    Like I said, why would I punish myself with Nurse when I could do literally anything else? A different killer, a different game, watching a movie, staring directly at the sun, whatever.

    Why was she hard to have fun on console?

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937022#Comment_937022

    And also, I know you are not someone willing to change your mind based on how you started this discussion but you can try to watch some streamers, most of them agree Nurse is in a good spot

    If your argument held water, you would see fewer people playing, but at a much higher kill rate. Streamers aren't a good example either, because they only show their best matches when uploading to youtube.

    Based on your comments, I think you're a survivor main that hated playing against old nurse, and enjoy how weak she actually is now.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937040#Comment_937040

    If your argument held water, you would see fewer people playing, but at a much higher kill rate. Streamers aren't a good example either, because they only show their best matches when uploading to youtube.

    Based on your comments, I think you're a survivor main that hated playing against old nurse, and enjoy how weak she actually is now.

    How any of my arguments make less people play nurse? Every begginer in game would still try to play her, bumping the numbers up. And people that had easy matches with her extremely unfair addons loaded the game after the patch to play as a much harder killer, what also placed the kill rate a lot lower. Also, it is quite amusing how you label me a "survivor main that hated playing against nurse" because I disagree with you, really shows how open minded you are.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937040#Comment_937040

    If your argument held water, you would see fewer people playing, but at a much higher kill rate. Streamers aren't a good example either, because they only show their best matches when uploading to youtube.

    Based on your comments, I think you're a survivor main that hated playing against old nurse, and enjoy how weak she actually is now.

    And also, Streamers are live so the results they have live can't be "their best matches"


  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937056#Comment_937056

    How any of my arguments make less people play nurse? Every begginer in game would still try to play her, bumping the numbers up. And people that had easy matches with her extremely unfair addons loaded the game after the patch to play as a much harder killer, what also placed the kill rate a lot lower. Also, it is quite amusing how you label me a "survivor main that hated playing against nurse" because I disagree with you, really shows how open minded you are.

    Oh I thought we were playing the assumption game, you assume I'm closed minded, and I assume you're a whiny survivor. You don't have to make that argument, the stats do, she's the least played killer, and if she were still the best, her kill rate would be through the roof.

  • Nobody wants to play Nurse because of the cool down. She's just not that fun anymore.

  • The crap framerate while Blinking, the frame drops, the low sensitivity (yes, I have my sensitivity set as 100) that makes trying to 180 as her feel like you're turning through molasses. When I'd Blink and try to hit survivors, I'd have to be so on top of them so as to not be able to see more than like the top of their head in order to connect; if I could see more than the top of their head when I started lunging, they'd be out of range (I don't know if it's like that on PC as well, since I don't play on PC; that may just be an annoying part of playing her in general, but it feels really awkward and because I didn't play only Nurse it's something I never got used to since none of the other killers work that way).

    I didn't use add-ons because I didn't want to mess with muscle memory.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937042#Comment_937042

    The crap framerate while Blinking, the frame drops, the low sensitivity (yes, I have my sensitivity set as 100) that makes trying to 180 as her feel like you're turning through molasses. When I'd Blink and try to hit survivors, I'd have to be so on top of them so as to not be able to see more than like the top of their head in order to connect; if I could see more than the top of their head when I started lunging, they'd be out of range (I don't know if it's like that on PC as well, since I don't play on PC; that may just be an annoying part of playing her in general, but it feels really awkward and because I didn't play only Nurse it's something I never got used to since none of the other killers work that way).

    I didn't use add-ons because I didn't want to mess with muscle memory.

    @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937042#Comment_937042

    The crap framerate while Blinking, the frame drops, the low sensitivity (yes, I have my sensitivity set as 100) that makes trying to 180 as her feel like you're turning through molasses. When I'd Blink and try to hit survivors, I'd have to be so on top of them so as to not be able to see more than like the top of their head in order to connect; if I could see more than the top of their head when I started lunging, they'd be out of range (I don't know if it's like that on PC as well, since I don't play on PC; that may just be an annoying part of playing her in general, but it feels really awkward and because I didn't play only Nurse it's something I never got used to since none of the other killers work that way).

    I didn't use add-ons because I didn't want to mess with muscle memory.

    I thought that had been fixed already

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Just to clarify some things, coming from a red ranks nurse main:

    Nurse is still the best killer in the game, if you are really good with her and use two cooldown addons. Why are the cooldown addons that important? They provide her with map pressure while not gutting her chase potential like range addons.

    I've done much testing with her, but i've never found a build that felt fun to play. The cooldown is way too punishing for new nurse players and is just gutting her map pressure for nurse veterans.

    No worries, i'll keep suffering with sally, i would never leave her. .(

    She is probably still the best killer, but man, that’s a blow up of how weak most killers feel. You may be right about the cooldown addons being the best, but I think the optimal build could be green cooldown + range because it massively helps with map mobility.

  • Which part? Last time I tried playing with her, none of that stuff was fixed. But I also haven't tried her much after her update, because the new cool down on its own isn't fun, so why would I bother. Fixing the other stuff won't matter, now, anyway. But before the cool down, that's what made her difficult to have fun with.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937069#Comment_937069

    Oh I thought we were playing the assumption game, you assume I'm closed minded, and I assume you're a whiny survivor. You don't have to make that argument, the stats do, she's the least played killer, and if she were still the best, her kill rate would be through the roof.

    "If she was still the best, her kill rate would be through the roof"

    So this is wrong. Nurse is a highly difficult killer to learn, so she will have low kill rates because there are bad players trying the use her. My initial point was: When an experienced player uses Nurse, she is the best killer in game. Also, all this bs about assuming don't mask anything

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936666#Comment_936666

    She is probably still the best killer, but man, that’s a blow up of how weak most killers feel. You may be right about the cooldown addons being the best, but I think the optimal build could be green cooldown + range because it massively helps with map mobility.

    Comparing the best Nurse, best Freddy, best Spirit, Nurse would win but I don't think any of those feel weak

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937103#Comment_937103

    Which part? Last time I tried playing with her, none of that stuff was fixed. But I also haven't tried her much after her update, because the new cool down on its own isn't fun, so why would I bother. Fixing the other stuff won't matter, now, anyway. But before the cool down, that's what made her difficult to have fun with.

    I refer to the fps issues, since those have been in the game for as long as I remember and every console player complains about this

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937022#Comment_937022

    And also, I know you are not someone willing to change your mind based on how you started this discussion but you can try to watch some streamers, most of them agree Nurse is in a good spot

    Who exactly? Even zubat cant be bothered to play her. Also name a few friends of yours they should be quite famous with the 3k hrs each.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937040#Comment_937040

    Who exactly? Even zubat cant be bothered to play her. Also name a few friends of yours they should be quite famous with the 3k hrs each.

    Dbd has 3 and a half years, so a lot of players have thousands of hours. I can give you the steam names, but none are very popular. One of them do stream though, but he has less than 1k subs since dbd is not a very popular game in my country

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937040#Comment_937040

    Who exactly? Even zubat cant be bothered to play her. Also name a few friends of yours they should be quite famous with the 3k hrs each.

    And also, Tru3 and Otz think nurse is in a good spot. Also, there is a brazilian youtuber called Souza Soul that plays dbd, he is also a very good nurse main

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937474#Comment_937474

    And also, Tru3 and Otz think nurse is in a good spot. Also, there is a brazilian youtuber called Souza Soul that plays dbd, he is also a very good nurse main

    But they rarely even play her? And the last game Otz played as Nurse had all 4 people escape I believe?

    X good streamer has an opinion on something? Interesting..

    That census may as well be summed up as "Godlike Nurse mains will still do really well" Most people who played Nurse weren't god tier, they were just really good. I'm pretty sure none of that would even change that she's unfun to play with her blink charge system ontop of several other things.

  • @KuromiStarwind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937504#Comment_937504

    But they rarely even play her? And the last game Otz played as Nurse had all 4 people escape I believe?

    X good streamer has an opinion on something? Interesting..

    That census may as well be summed up as "Godlike Nurse mains will still do really well" Most people who played Nurse weren't god tier, they were just really good. I'm pretty sure none of that would even change that she's unfun to play with her blink charge system ontop of several other things.

    That might happen, but if you haven't read my initial post is "Good nurses can still do pretty well".

    You might be right that she is unfun to play or that 99 percent of the players struggle with her, but that doesn't deny my initial statement

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937474#Comment_937474

    And also, Tru3 and Otz think nurse is in a good spot. Also, there is a brazilian youtuber called Souza Soul that plays dbd, he is also a very good nurse main

    I like Tru a lot, but he never wins with nurse now if the survivors are semi-decent. For a man with thousands of hours, it says the nerf was a grave mistake.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937504#Comment_937504

    I like Tru a lot, but he never wins with nurse now if the survivors are semi-decent. For a man with thousands of hours, it says the nerf was a grave mistake.

    Well, his ptb games were fine, but im curious now. Do you have links?

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    If I need tbh nurse's kill rate dropped cause they increased their skillcap cause she was easy af to play with addons, you just had to play for a complete day and you already are decent playing her and say welcome to the 4k party.

    And if I remember most nurses I faced relied on omega blink or 3 blinks so since they nerfed those addons all of them quit playing nurse.

    they didn't increase the skill gap, they just outright nerfed her. god nurses are still god nurses but a little weaker while anyone who was not a god nurse got cucked. the learning curve for nurse is now EXTREMELY harder now for anyone wanting to pick up nurse. pretty much unless you where a god nurse. nurse is garbage for you

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937474#Comment_937474

    And also, Tru3 and Otz think nurse is in a good spot. Also, there is a brazilian youtuber called Souza Soul that plays dbd, he is also a very good nurse main

    LoL

    True says is in a good spot yet loses, same with Otz he had a game where he was bullied as nurse 🤣 such a good spot. He only played her once and that was on ptb when the nurse was bugged and he was going against potatoes.

  • @laurelstroodle said:

    If I need tbh nurse's kill rate dropped cause they increased their skillcap cause she was easy af to play with addons, you just had to play for a complete day and you already are decent playing her and say welcome to the 4k party.

    And if I remember most nurses I faced relied on omega blink or 3 blinks so since they nerfed those addons all of them quit playing nurse.

    I think you are the one not understanding. If all the bad Nurses that relied on add ons quit playing Nurse, then the only players playing Nurse right now are the good players that did not rely on addons. That means good Nurse players right now have a 40% kill rate.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937504#Comment_937504

    LoL

    True says is in a good spot yet loses, same with Otz he had a game where he was bullied as nurse 🤣 such a good spot. He only played her once and that was on ptb when the nurse was bugged and he was going against potatoes.

    He played her again today, and won. This discussion actually motivated me to go to some popular streamers and ask them, and I clipped their responses. Zubat said nurse was still viable

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/935684#Comment_935684

    I think you are the one not understanding. If all the bad Nurses that relied on add ons quit playing Nurse, then the only players playing Nurse right now are the good players that did not rely on addons. That means good Nurse players right now have a 40% kill rate.

    That logic doesn't make sense considering people that mained nurse and did what he said would still try to play the killer, but have a hard time

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937504#Comment_937504

    LoL

    True says is in a good spot yet loses, same with Otz he had a game where he was bullied as nurse 🤣 such a good spot. He only played her once and that was on ptb when the nurse was bugged and he was going against potatoes.

    And also please send the links, I'm open to rethink things

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937876#Comment_937876

    That logic doesn't make sense considering people that mained nurse and did what he said would still try to play the killer, but have a hard time

    So, the original poster was wrong then. They stated the bad Nurse players that relied on add ons QUIT playing Nurse. If they are still playing Nurse, then the original poster was wrong.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937959#Comment_937959

    So, the original poster was wrong then. They stated the bad Nurse players that relied on add ons QUIT playing Nurse. If they are still playing Nurse, then the original poster was wrong.

    *Shrugs in Confusion*

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937848#Comment_937848

    He played her again today, and won. This discussion actually motivated me to go to some popular streamers and ask them, and I clipped their responses. Zubat said nurse was still viable

    Their opinion could not be representative of their game play. For example, Otz calls Nurse the best killer but this is what it actually looks like when he plays https://www.twitch.tv/videos/518788655?t=02h06m14s. He literally got bullied the entire game and only got kills at the end because the survivors got extremely cocky.


    Original poster says Nurse add on abusers quit playing Nurse.

    You are saying Nurse add on abusers are still playing Nurse.

    There is a clear contradiction here and only one or the other can be right. I do not know how I can make the explanation more simple.

1 2 3