Just a reminder for devs..
You still remember doctor needs buff, right?
If i see any killer get changed before doc again (ex: freddy).. i'll believe crying on forum is most effective way to ask for changes
Please, don't think that doc is fine (or any other low tier killers) just because no one cries for him on forum
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
They will do that, they just took spirit and legion out because they already said they wanted to make some small tweaks anyway. Their MAIN goal atm is Doctor and it will take some times because they might do some big changes to him. But in the halloween livestream they said they are not DIRACTLY planning to buff the Doctor, and I am pretty scared about that honestly xD (*Legion update*).
I heard that too. They say they're gonna make him more fun to play as and against.. but i guess "more fun to play against" is the big part..
I'm fine with removing things that makes doctor unfun (like 3 gen doc), but if he doesn't get anything good that makes him viable, then it'll prove the devs are bias for survivors..
But let's hope he gets freddy's treatment
Yeah, I hope Doc comes out the other side BETTER and not Legion'ed (BTW Devs, if you think Legion is "fine" just note that your community uses "Legion'ed" for when something gets nerfed into uselessness)
@OmegaXII
Yeah I mean I still wonder how the devs think that nurse and legion are "fun" xD
Im glad someone im this forum hasn't forgotten about doc!
isn't it? People on the forum are all too busy asking for nerfing this and that, but forgot those low tier killers that stand in corner, hoping people still remember them
I still remember the days before these forums when bad survivors cried for doc to be nerfed while they had insta gen fix, insta blinds, insta heals, vacuum pallets and jail out of free ds.
as long as they're fun for survivors, everything else is fine
I see a lot of crybabies asking for nerfs for these killers: Freddy, Plague and Ghostface. After these, they will nerf hag and billy and then they will finally buff doc
Lol just played a game for adept.. but 1 dc, 1 suicide... Guess he's too op, right?
Devs need to rework adept ach for killers.
yeah, I barely black pip this game, let alone 2 pip
Good thing the devs don't exclusively listen to complaints on the forums when they're making balance decisions.
I'm about 90% sure they're already in the middle of working on Doctor. Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening.
cough Like Legion Cough
So you are saying that, Like Legion, Doc shouldn't use his power much? Oh yeah, that doesn't scream "This needs fixing!" at alllll
if a doctor that doesn't use shock, isn't him playing M1 killer with no power?
If you look, that's what I was saying.
Doc's base shock range is absolute garbage and that's after they increased it.
My prediction:
His rework will more than likely trash his Ultra-rare being it has no downside. His ability to prolong games with three gens will more than likely be addressed and inadvertently make his power worse.
Less doctors => better game experience.
Why are you mad at code?
I like to play stealthy -_-
Well, I'm sorry? Doctor is there to remove stealth, and was in fact made during the worst era of Blendettes.
And thats exactly whats wrong with him;always knows where you are
That is an exaggeration.
No one says that
Git good and stop hiding
Yep, more nerfs for killers that don't need them.
Which is what Im already doing; I just dont like having 0 chance at hiding.
Thanks for being polite tho;very mature
You misspelled "full clown rework and doctor buff"
You do. Get your madness popped and you can hide all you want.
everyone says that.
I hope they make doctor fun to play against. I never enjoy playing vs doctor so i want to see a major change to his power.
I do love my boy herman , one dev did say hes "Getting some new bells and whistles" so I have some hope that he will tirm out pretty awesome..but it could go either way
Yes, they do. I have definitely heard it before, mostly while discussing a potential full Nurse rework.
No one says that.
No one says that
Okay well, spam all you want then?
Problem is the way devs said about changing the Doc was to make him "more enjoyable to play against" they said the exact same thing about Legion or Nurse before nerfing them to the ground.
So far, it could be either a Buff or a Nerf.
I'm just trolling you lmao. Having a laugh.
Anyway buff Legion amirite guys
People are forgetting that asking to 'buff' killers may actually result in them getting nerfed instead, e.g. The Legion outside of the M/S increase - Sloppy + STBFL changes being bad for Feral Frenzy now (FF will no longer be a basic attack).
Be careful what you wish for, and I'm saying this as I love playing the Doc.
Well don't do that. Someone might report you.
Also it's basically rework Legion at this point.
:( sad boy hours
Seriously though, that does seem like the only solution. DW is just a joke overall
It really is. It's either broken or useless
Don't worry! They will buff him... AND NERF IN THE SAME TIME.
YES BHVR, I'M LOOKING AT YOUR LEGION CHANGES!