You will be banned in 24h!

I needed the 4 Bear Trap challenge and a Kill for a daily.

I let an Ace do a generator in exchange for the 4 Bear Traps.

David came by expecting to farm, but I downed him and camped him out of the game (during EGC).

David has been verbally abusive to me during several games, so I was delighted to camp him out of the game.

David said I will be banned in 24 hours.

Are my days numbered?!

Comments

  • Probably not, but I can't say it's impossible. But most likely not.

  • If a Survivor is complaining then yeah, better find another game bro 🤣

  • Days?

    No

    24 hours is one day.

  • Tune in next time to find out! Same Bat time! Same Bat channel!

  • @Science_Guy said:

    RIP Raccoon.

    I will never forget you.

  • I got banned for 24 hours once because a party of 3 purposely trolled me and wouldn’t heal me. So I kept blowing up the generator and fast vaulting windows to give their location away. It was definitely worth the ban. Zero regrets. 😂

  • No, you will not get banned for this. Camping and tunneling are not reportable offenses, but being verbally abusive sure is. I hope you reported him for it!

  • @Peanits

    Can you provide input?

  • Thank you for your sacrifice.

  • *david was verbally abusive towards me*

    Also david : lmao ul get banned


    (No op u wont be banned, altho david boi here should)

  • lol get banned toxic noob camper!


    (yes, this is sarcasm. idk why but i kinda feel the need to point this out every time i do it, so....)

  • Killers: Kills survivor


    Survivor: Is this a bannable offense?

  • I recently saw a survivor accuse my friend of tunneling. It was two minutes into the game, no hooks yet. He finds Claudette and starts chasing her. She jumps into a locker, he pulls her out, and she disconnects, then sends messages accusing him of tunneling and saying tunneling is cheating and she's gonna report him and get him banned.

    I still can't figure out what in the survivor's head tunneling means if that's what she thinks it is.

    It's amazing. Survivors think they can report a killer and get them banned for daring to play the game at all.

  • Me as huntress: hooks survivor next to locker

    Also me: Goes to looker to refill

    (Message Received)

    Survivor: WoW YoUR CaMpINg mE bAnNEd!

  • If was recording say bye to your account

  • Lol cant be banned for camping

  • If you target the same player across multiple games then that violates the rules.

  • @Raccoon said:

    I needed the 4 Bear Trap challenge and a Kill for a daily.

    I let an Ace do a generator in exchange for the 4 Bear Traps.

    David came by expecting to farm, but I downed him and camped him out of the game (during EGC).

    David has been verbally abusive to me during several games, so I was delighted to camp him out of the game.

    David said I will be banned in 24 hours.

    Are my days numbered?!

    R.I.P racoon

  • Survivor can be banned for working with the killer as it is bannable offense.

    Farming, camping, tunnelling and all other survivor favourites are not bannable in the slightest.

    No matter how upset someone can be about it. On the other hand, some in-game chat insults may result in a ban.

  • @theArashi said:

    Survivor can be banned for working with the killer as it is bannable offense.

    Farming, camping, tunnelling and all other survivor favourites are not bannable in the slightest.

    No matter how upset someone can be about it. On the other hand, some in-game chat insults may result in a ban.

    I am under the impression that as long as the killer is not using exploits, targeting an individual across multiple games, or actively attempting/succeeding at holding the game hostage, then it's all good in the hood.

    I've also had killers that farm the entire game and then "turn bad" as people start to leave, which I'm also certain is fine.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/846539#Comment_846539

    I am under the impression that as long as the killer is not using exploits, targeting an individual across multiple games, or actively attempting/succeeding at holding the game hostage, then it's all good in the hood.

    I've also had killers that farm the entire game and then "turn bad" as people start to leave, which I'm also certain is fine.

    Yes, that's pretty much it.

    It's pretty much it:

    Holding the game hostage by for example bodyblocking someone in the corner and not 3 genning or anything of sorts,

    Actively working with the killer to kill other survivors.

  • most likely an empty threat, but update us in 24 hours just to see

  • Never believe anyone who claims you are going to be banned. Most people don't even know what the devs will ban for so use it as an empty threat really believing that they are going to get you banned when really nothing is going to happen. If you ever do get banned then look at the reason you are given and don't do that thing anymore and you'll be fine.

  • 24 hrs? More like check back in a week or two and then see.

    (Since when do they get things done that quickly?)

  • @Mr_K said:

    Days?

    No

    24 hours is one day.

    @Mr_K damn you're good at puns, im a fan

  • F for @Raccoon we will miss you brother😖😭

  • Hello, I am david.

    I wish to let you know that....

    My UnClE WoRks At EpIc GaMeS

    So I can confirm, withing 24 hours, your account will be banned.

    This is DEFINATELY not a 3 year old with access to a tablet AT ALL.


    #HahaNerdGetBanned


    From,

    The Verbally Abusive David

  • @Raccoon said:

    I needed the 4 Bear Trap challenge and a Kill for a daily.

    I let an Ace do a generator in exchange for the 4 Bear Traps.

    David came by expecting to farm, but I downed him and camped him out of the game (during EGC).

    David has been verbally abusive to me during several games, so I was delighted to camp him out of the game.

    David said I will be banned in 24 hours.

    Are my days numbered?!

    First of all, if you farm in game for points or what ever reason, then everyone should get same farm if you let one to farm and others not then that can give you ban. But if you never did that before and that is first time doing that mb you won't get it. I always farm with survs on event day but never let one to farm and others to get nothing its either fair to everyone or to noone. So next time when you try to get something easy from someone treat them equaly and you should be good.

  • @Raccoon said:

    I needed the 4 Bear Trap challenge and a Kill for a daily.

    I let an Ace do a generator in exchange for the 4 Bear Traps.

    David came by expecting to farm, but I downed him and camped him out of the game (during EGC).

    David has been verbally abusive to me during several games, so I was delighted to camp him out of the game.

    David said I will be banned in 24 hours.

    Are my days numbered?!

    No dude. less than 1% chance. Salty survivors say this type of ######### in the community all the time. Don't fret 💪🏼

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I recently saw a survivor accuse my friend of tunneling. It was two minutes into the game, no hooks yet. He finds Claudette and starts chasing her. She jumps into a locker, he pulls her out, and she disconnects, then sends messages accusing him of tunneling and saying tunneling is cheating and she's gonna report him and get him banned.

    I still can't figure out what in the survivor's head tunneling means if that's what she thinks it is.

    It's amazing. Survivors think they can report a killer and get them banned for daring to play the game at all.

    I've seen so many survivors cry "tunneler!" when it's not actually tunneling. Their definition is basically if they get found, they're being tunneled. A friend once (not sure if they were joking) claimed a killer was tunneling on their stream yet it was like 20 seconds or so into the match... I've seen others claim tunneling when they got unhooked, killer wasn't busy, and go back to the hook and just happened to find the unhooked instead of the unhooker. Basically, these types of survivors expect the killers to sit afk in a corner.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/105144/you-will-be-banned-in-24h

    I would like to see what the devs say actually. The camping part is fine. But the traps and gen thing there sounds an awful lot like working with the other side, and that is a big no no last I checked.

    I would consider 'working with the other side' to be sandbagging. The Ace was not doing that from what it sounds like, they just took pity on the trapper and in return the trapper was thankful and let him live. Now if the Ace was pointing at the David, doing quick actions to notify the killer of where he was, body blocking the David, etc. then yes, it would be considered working with the other side. The Ace was still helping his other teammates by doing the gens.

  • @Raccoon said:

    I needed the 4 Bear Trap challenge and a Kill for a daily.

    I let an Ace do a generator in exchange for the 4 Bear Traps.

    David came by expecting to farm, but I downed him and camped him out of the game (during EGC).

    David has been verbally abusive to me during several games, so I was delighted to camp him out of the game.

    David said I will be banned in 24 hours.

    Are my days numbered?!

    NOOB STOP TALK. GO DELETED

  • You will not get banned for it. If it was the End Game collapse and you hooked someone, there is no reason for you not to stay close and prevent the unhook. People saying it's camping just don't play both sides of the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/105144/you-will-be-banned-in-24h

    I would like to see what the devs say actually. The camping part is fine. But the traps and gen thing there sounds an awful lot like working with the other side, and that is a big no no last I checked.

    Working with someone is more like the survivor leading the killer to the other teammates to kill them. Farming like this isn’t bannable unless you force others to do it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/105144/you-will-be-banned-in-24h

    I would like to see what the devs say actually. The camping part is fine. But the traps and gen thing there sounds an awful lot like working with the other side, and that is a big no no last I checked.

    The Ace wasnt ousting his fellow survivors or bodyblocking them and such. Typically thats what ppl mean when they say working with the killer. If your running around with Bond and pointing your teammates out to the killer, or sandbagging them at loops for the killer...Thats bad and reportable. What was described here...isnt that.

  • Clock ticking intensifies

  • U overperformed.

    U will be banned.

  • @Raccoon said:

    I needed the 4 Bear Trap challenge and a Kill for a daily.

    I let an Ace do a generator in exchange for the 4 Bear Traps.

    David came by expecting to farm, but I downed him and camped him out of the game (during EGC).

    David has been verbally abusive to me during several games, so I was delighted to camp him out of the game.

    David said I will be banned in 24 hours.

    Are my days numbered?!

    No 😂😂😂