What killer causes you the most fear?

Comments

  • A really good Huntress scares me more than anything in this game. Jumpscare hatchets are a thing and oh my god when it happens...

  • Spirit right now is a nightmare for me. If I notice a spirit i'm screwed if i'm in a chase. Not because i'm bad but with her ability you never know where she's coming from, waiting for you on the other end (Edit: of a pallet) or running to your side. I'm just waiting until the nerf thats coming then I can mabey respect them just a little bit more

  • Legion with double extended Mend add-ons. Wait, never mind.

    I mean Legion using Save the Best for Last!

    Never mind... guess I'm cured soon. >.>

  • I can't tell you how many times an actual good Ghostface scared the hell out of me.

  • a good freddy puts me on edge

  • The pig is cute. I want to hug him sometimes, with urban evasion perk you can follow pig from behind all the time and he won't even notice it

  • @Garcia said:

    The pig is cute. I want to hug him sometimes, with urban evasion perk you can follow pig from behind all the time and he won't even notice it

    Pig is a girl

  • Every time I go against a good Huntress it gets very intense.

  • Daddy Myers. Jumpscares for DAAAAYS son

  • GF and Myers, OMG the scarejumps when I'm not using spine chill, LOL

  • The scariest moment is when you rotate your camera and see some creepy face staring at you from the corner

  • Ghostface, Shape, and Huntress are all the ones I sometimes actually get scared of. Trapper and Hag are also great for random jump scares

  • Woops, didnt see the Ghostface button

    He is an sp00py boy

  • I don't know why but all of the pig's on PS4 seem to love tunneling.

  • Grass is a deadzone now.

  • A good Hag is TERRIFYING. You doubt your every step, and are always on a razor's edge about waiting for a trap to pop.

  • @Dolphin9192 said:

    I don't know why but all of the pig's on PS4 seem to love tunneling.

    True

  • i've run into him during his 1st phase so much like jeezus

  • The only killer that scares me is Hag.

    (if I don’t have spine chill then Myers can scare me though)

  • The Shape scares the hell out of me, I know Ghostface can do the same thing but I get more freaked out by Myers just plain standing there like a creep than Ghost who is peaking and actually trying to be stealthy. Myers is so hardcore he doesn't even need to try to remain hidden, he'll stand just a few feet away from you in plain sight and wait until you notice him; #########'s terrifying man.

  • Hag's jumpscare traps don't scare me. It's how quickly she can tear apart a team that doesn't know how to counter her.

    I've been in games where the Hag was god awful, but still lost because my teammates don't know how to fight her.


    But for genuine fear? Probably either GF or Myers... Due to the fact I hate relying on Spine Chill.

  • is it? hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i think someone might have a crush here

  • It's a bit ironic considering he's my killer main, but whenever I'm playing against a Ghostface I'm always on edge and I get pretty uneasy. The same applies to most every stealth killer, but Ghostface primarily because he's the best out of them all

    In terms of concept or look however, I think the Spirit has got to be one of the creepiest moving around with those sliced up limbs phasing in and out of existence. I'd flip and lose my ######### if I saw that IRL, The Clown also pretty spooky, really don't like Clowns. Demogorgon also pretty terrifying both in real life and with all the shrieking and roaring going on in game.

  • when I realize that the killer is ghostface, at that moment I have a lot of paranoia, I start looking everywhere, the same happens with myers with evil within 1 but when he level up I calm down 😩

  • Demogorgon with the ultra rare detection addon is honestly incredibly scary. With Ghostface I'm looking out for him but I'm not expecting an undetectable Demogorgon to creep up behind me.

  • Ghost face because of the terror radius and ability to crouch and lose line of sight on you pretty much to take you down faster then any other killer. Spine chill will set your mind at ease if you're just tired of his sneaky stabs.

  • @rch614 said:

    A really good Huntress scares me more than anything in this game. Jumpscare hatchets are a thing and oh my god when it happens...

    Same

  • Really good Myers players are the scariest in the game for me.

  • None cause me fear, HOWEVER Legion annoys me most and causes me the most dread, playing against them big lame

  • Nurse.

    If she is good, the moment she sees you, you are sentenced to death.

  • Trapper, he stresses me out because I can never see his damn traps even when I pay attention. -_-

  • Ghosface, Shape and occasionally Pig and Hag are really the only four killers that give me a good jumpscare anymore.

  • A jump scare Meyers gets me every time. I hate it so much.

  • People actually think that doucheface is scary? 😂.

    Seriously though a good Huntress always ensures my death, I may give her a good run around putting both our skills to the limit but there will be times where a good Huntress literally makes me jump cause of the precise hatchet throws

  • Huntress, GF, and Spirit because jumpscare hatchets and gen grabs freak the hell out of me.

  • Myers cause you may get jumpscare myers. Also when he has his big pipe in his hand you can't decide whether to run away or let him stab you.