You dug your own grave, survivors.

Survivors: Nerf Nuse and Spirit, I see them all the time and I'm sick of it!

Everyone else: Wouldnt it be better to buff the weake-

Survivors: JUST NERF.

Devs: Okay okay, jeez. *nerfs Spirit and Nurse*

Survivors: Finally, now I won't see those two anymo-

Forever Freddy: Hey #########

Survivors: NER-

Comments

  • And before y'all start rage typing, it's a freakin joke.

  • Yeah that was funny, but can we nerf Pig?

  • I've said this a thousand times till I'm blue in the face.

    All killer players who do not stand in the corner of the map should be instantly banned by the devs. It would balance the game so much. :)

  • @Guiltron said:

    Yeah that was funny, but can we nerf Pig?

    I think it's about time we nerf Pig too...

  • -_-

    Yay to Stereotypes.

  • @FearlessHunter said:

    I've said this a thousand times till I'm blue in the face.

    All killer players who do not stand in the corner of the map should be instantly banned by the devs. It would balance the game so much. :)

    Actually, I think it would help more if the devs made it so the killers can work on the gens for the survivors. THEN the game will finally be balanced. Have you not noticed how LOOOONG it takes to complete gens?!?!?

  • I'm happy that I'm not the only one who feels this way... it's been 2 updates since the last nerf, why hasn't another nerf came?

  • NERF IT ALL!!!🤗

  • @Lost_in_the_Fog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817845#Comment_817845

    Actually, I think it would help more if the devs made it so the killers can work on the gens for the survivors. THEN the game will finally be balanced. Have you not noticed how LOOOONG it takes to complete gens?!?!?

    Yeah. Killers should also be able to stun themselves with pallets and hook themselves. Killers should also be able to give survivors their weapons so survivors can hit them for bloodpoints. Killer player count would sky rocket after this update. They will LOVE these changes

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    -_-

    Yay to Stereotypes.

    I mean is he wrong? It's not a stereotype as much as the majority or survivors.

  • @FearlessHunter said:

    I've said this a thousand times till I'm blue in the face.

    All killer players who do not stand in the corner of the map should be instantly banned by the devs. It would balance the game so much. :)

    You forgot that the killer has to help work on gens and escort the survivors out of the exit gate

  • @StarMoral said:

    And before y'all start rage typing, it's a freakin joke.

    There are people who seriously think like this though.

    People that think everyone playing Survivor just whines and complains if they don't win and people that think everyone playing Killer just whines and complains if they don't win.

    I'm pretty sure this thread is gonna start a few arguments before the hour is up.

  • @xRem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817856#Comment_817856

    I mean is he wrong? It's not a stereotype as much as the majority or survivors.

    How do you know they are the majority ? :/

    And OP was referring to survivors in general.

  • The survivors should be able to mori killers.

  • Pfffft, you forgot bacon on that list, oh I meant pig

  • @StarMoral said:

    And before y'all start rage typing, it's a freakin joke.

    Joke? It's actually true. The most annoying thing after spirit is truly forever Freddy and close after him it's doctor.

  • @StarMoral said:

    And before y'all start rage typing, it's a freakin joke.

    Then why am I not laughing? ?

  • Killer mains already dug their own grave. "Nerf pallets, windows, medkits, toolkits, exhaustion... Wait why are there not enough survivor players?"

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    Killer mains already dug their own grave. "Nerf pallets, windows, medkits, toolkits, exhaustion... Wait why are there not enough survivor players?"

    Numbers please? 4 survivors 1 killer in each game alot more people play survivor.

    And stbfl, iron grasp, unrelenting, noed, nurse, legion. All things that were nerfed.

  • @xRem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817959#Comment_817959

    Numbers please? 4 survivors 1 killer in each game alot more people play survivor.

    And stbfl, iron grasp, unrelenting, noed, nurse, legion. All things that were nerfed.

    Obviously a lot more people play survivor.

    Here's the thing sport: they have to for this game to work. If 40k people are playing this game and just 10k are playing killers, that is a massive survivor shortage and 2500 killer players are playing a lobby simulator waiting 20-30 mins for a single game.

  • We should nerf Freddy so that he has to bring survivor's in the dream state before he could attack them.

  • @Guiltron said:

    Yeah that was funny, but can we nerf Pig?

    Ofc she hasn't had enough yet. I mean she's still able to do stuff.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    NERF IT ALL!!!?

    This made me think of Queen for some reason...

    Devs nerf it all

    Devs nerf it all

    Devs nerf it all and Devs nerf it now....

  • hey killers, you dug your own grave.

    BNP = nerf

    instaheals = nerf

    pallets = mega nerf

    MoM and DS = nerf

    keys after EGC: hey #########

    killer: NER-

  • As a Freddy Main. I only have one thing to say to survivors.

    Welcome to my world, #########!

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817860#Comment_817860

    This made me think of Queen for some reason...

    Devs nerf it all

    Devs nerf it all

    Devs nerf it all and Devs nerf it now....

    meh, modified Queen's "I want it all" because I refuse to be productive at work today....

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all and nerf them now


    Just a Michael Myers on an empty street

    Just an alley creeper, light on his feet

    A young Laurie screaming, with no time for doubt

    With the pain and anger can't see her way out

    It ain't much I'm asking, I heard her say

    Gotta find me a win, nerf killers out the way

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all and nerf them now

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all and nerf them now


    Listen all you killers, come gather round

    I gotta get me a game plan, gotta nerf you to the ground

    But just give me, escape, what I know is mine

    Killers do you hear me, just gimme the sign

    It ain't much I'm asking, if you want the truth

    Here's to killer nerfs for the dreams of the youth

    Devs nerf them all (nerf it all Devs nerf it all)

    Devs nerf them all (yeah)

    Devs nerf them all and nerf them now

    Devs nerf them all (yes Devs nerf it all)

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all and nerf them now


    I'm a Meg with a one track mind

    So much to do in one lifetime (Killers do you hear me)

    Not a Meg for compromise and where's and why's and killer's lies

    So I'm sprint bursting it all, yes I'm sprint bursting it all

    And I'm looping it all, and I'm clam slamming it all

    Oh oh yeah yeah ha ha ha ha ha

    Yeah yeah yeah yeah

    Devs nerf it all

    It ain't much I'm asking, if you want the truth

    Here's to future killer nerfs

    Hear the cry of youth (hear the cry of youth) (hear the cry of youth)

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all and nerf them now

    Devs nerf them all yeah yeah yeah

    Devs nerf them all

    Devs nerf them all and nerf them now

    Oh oh oh oh oh

    And Devs nerf them (now)

    Devs nerf them, Devs nerf them

    Oh ha

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817842#Comment_817842

    There are people who seriously think like this though.

    People that think everyone playing Survivor just whines and complains if they don't win and people that think everyone playing Killer just whines and complains if they don't win.

    I'm pretty sure this thread is gonna start a few arguments before the hour is up.

    Only people who read this forum think that.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    Killer mains already dug their own grave. "Nerf pallets, windows, medkits, toolkits, exhaustion... Wait why are there not enough survivor players?"

    1. Lol that's rich

    2. *gasp* You mean asking for nerfs on stronger things is detrimental, compared to asking for buffs to weaker things? NO WAY! It's almost like people are trying to do things that way, but get screamed out by people who want easy wins! :D

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    As a Freddy Main. I only have one thing to say to survivors.

    Welcome to my world, #########!

    “Welcome to prime time, #########!”

  • I personally feel Mikey should have a 1 minute stalk timer. I say this because he can instadown you so, if he decides to go to another person. He will also have a long cooldown for about 45 seconds.

    I just don't like Mikey getting tier 3 with no effort D:

  • Ironic because the majority of the forums are full of entitled killer mains that ask for nerfs on every single thing survivors have but go off.

    5.png


  • I have a killer equivalent,

    Killers: Nerf healing

    healing gets nerfed survivors use the no heal meta

    Killers: Nerf Dead hard and Adrenaline oh and BL

    Off meta perks like Small Game and Spine chill come into effect making it so totems are useless and people realize how good some of these off meta perks can be

    TLDR: Both sides want everything nerfed and it usually backfires.

  • I have a new proposal, buff it all, buff it all, just want to play the game, I don't care, what others may say, the Devs never bothered me anyway

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    I personally feel Mikey should have a 1 minute stalk timer. I say this because he can instadown you so, if he decides to go to another person. He will also have a long cooldown for about 45 seconds.

    I just don't like Mikey getting tier 3 with no effort D:

    I hope this is a joke.

  • Nerf Legion. They are still a killer. which is op. Nerf them into survivors.

  • @aazimuth said:

    Ironic because the majority of the forums are full of entitled killer mains that ask for nerfs on every single thing survivors have but go off.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/070/HIBJOSGKNEIF.png

    Hence my post:

    "*gasp* You mean asking for nerfs on stronger things is detrimental, compared to asking for buffs to weaker things? NO WAY! It's almost like people are trying to do things that way, but get screamed out by people who want easy wins! :D"

  • @aazimuth said:

    Ironic because the majority of the forums are full of entitled killer mains that ask for nerfs on every single thing survivors have but go off.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/070/HIBJOSGKNEIF.png

    That's weird, because I heard that exact same thing said over a year ago when survivors were far, far stronger than killers were before all the nerfs. That the forums were only filled with "entitled killer mains" when the reality is, when you have a lot to complain about, you see a lot more complaints. What exactly do survivors have to complain about besides Nurse/Spirit and tunneling/camping? Maybe NOED. Maybe Insta Hatchets. Maybe Eboni Mori's. I agree. Fundamentally, there's a lot of problems with this game and they're all, generally, related to the survivors side, but not so much related to, say, perks themselves. It's more the game itself, not the survivors, more or less.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    Killer mains already dug their own grave. "Nerf pallets, windows, medkits, toolkits, exhaustion... Wait why are there not enough survivor players?"

    Completely fine with this.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/817864#Comment_817864

    How do you know they are the mojority ? :/

    And OP was referring to survivors in general.

    Yeah not like we saw 2 killers get nerfed into the ground, and a 3rd killer is about to see the same fate.

  • After all the survivor nerfs and map changes, pallet changes, etc. I really don't feel sorry for you killer mains.