My new protest to Spirit...

Play her? I just won't give you a chase. I'm going to stand there and let you down me. No running. No walking away. No trying. It's rather pointless anyways and it's unfun for me.

Sooooo.....I'm gonna make it unfun for Spirits. Sorry not sorry.

Frankly you guys don't want a chase anyways. So you want an easy win. So who knows maybe you're just getting what you want, without any of the unfun ######### for me.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @DelsKibara said:

    Is there any popcorn lying around? 🥗

    Nah, but Bubba's probably got some Chili.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    It is commenting something that can make the game better. It'll make them realize what a travesty of an unfun killer she is to go up against as survivor and hopefully change her soon.

    unlike you im not a crybaby and I ENJOY going against spirit, figuring out the player and using the little details to outplay the spirit, more fun then going around in circles for 3 minutes while gens get done, you know because that is what you do against 90% of the killers. you only don't like spirit because you try to loop her like an M1 killer when she is a M2 killer, then you get hit/downed because of that and instead of changing how you loop you complain and throw a tantrum.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    Play her? I just won't give you a chase. I'm going to stand there and let you down me. No running. No walking away. No trying. It's rather pointless anyways and it's unfun for me.

    Sooooo.....I'm gonna make it unfun for Spirits. Sorry not sorry.

    Frankly you guys don't want a chase anyways. So you want an easy win. So who knows maybe you're just getting what you want, without any of the unfun ######### for me.

    For me. For me. fOr Me. Man I know spirit can be unfun to go up against sometimes, especially with prayer beads, but saying that ur just gonna do nothing and let urself die, ruining other survivors fun on your team AND potentially the killers fun for a decent match (BTW some ppl actually like going up against spirit don't just speak for everyone smh) it's basically the equivalent of a DC.

    You are advocating this sort of behaviour as the excuse of a protest. You are being aggressive saying they're wrong and biased spirit mains (btw theyre not). You are acting like a baby having a tantrum not having a pacifier. Suck it up and grow up and face the fact that not every match is gonna be fun. I get that spirit is unfun, and to others she may seem OP, but don't advocate DCs and suicides on hooks, your being part of a big problem within the game, so your just making the game worse for urself and others.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791105#Comment_791105

    So all these people telling you that she has counters and she doesn't need a nerf, are wrong and you are right?

    The funny thing is I've listed off her counters, but you don't seem to notice that.

    A lot of them? Perk based. That's stupid. You shouldn't have to run perks to counter someone. Granted her two perks help against a handful of killers, but at the end of the day even a good Spirit player isn't gonna give a ######### about your Iron Will or your Spine Chill.

    She's gonna have her headset on and she's gonna listen for your footsteps and the chase is over.

    Simply put her counters that exist now are too weak or band aid perks (like most counters in this game lately for both sides) or simply ineffective against anyone who has any kind of brain playing her.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791087#Comment_791087

    God no. Every killer should be as challenging as a good Hillbilly. He's the perfect balance for a strong killer. He's challenging, he has counters, but he can also really really destroy you if he anticipates you trying to counter him too.

    Hillbilly at his base? That's the perfect strong DbD killer.

    I'd say Huntress too, but poor girl gets gutted by like 80 percent of the maps these days.

    If you know the counterplay to billy as survivor he's weak. If i hear a chainsaw at the beginning of my games, i know i'm gonna escape for sure.

  • I love how many times I've been called a crybaby and I've not attackd anyone with name calling and moderators still let it slide because I have a difference of opinion.

    I called you a Spirit main? That's not really offensive.

    You repeatedly calling me crybaby and #########? That's just trying to come for someone.

    And that's why I'm just gonna let the thread roll by now and leave ya'll be.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791109#Comment_791109

    The funny thing is I've listed off her counters, but you don't seem to notice that.

    A lot of them? Perk based. That's stupid. You shouldn't have to run perks to counter someone. Granted her two perks help against a handful of killers, but at the end of the day even a good Spirit player isn't gonna give a ######### about your Iron Will or your Spine Chill.

    She's gonna have her headset on and she's gonna listen for your footsteps and the chase is over.

    Simply put her counters that exist now are too weak or band aid perks (like most counters in this game lately for both sides) or simply ineffective against anyone who has any kind of brain playing her.

    This thread was made for people like you who think spirit has no counters. Spend some time and read it and hopefully it will open your eyes

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95064/lets-list-every-possible-spirit-counterplay-to-help-survivors-counter-her#latest

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791094#Comment_791094

    If you know the counterplay to billy as survivor he's weak. If i hear a chainsaw at the beginning of my games, i know i'm gonna escape for sure.

    Billy is far from weak. You're just going against ######### Hillbillys. The guy is still top 3 for a reason.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    Sure. Having no information against a killer when they are using their power is SOOO fun. It's so balanced. Especially balanced when she has prayer beads.

    As she is? She's 80/20 you are going to lose that chase, because there's literally no real mind game potential against her. And the only counterplay shouldn't be perks like Spine Chill and Iron Will. You shouldn't have to take up two perk slots just in anticipation of ONE killer.

    You who only want Spirit left the way she is because she is nothing more than easy wins and chases and therefore easy wins at the match all together.

    So you're inability or unwillingness to pay attention to your surroundings or adapt to a killer when they use their power is the killer's fault?


    It's their fault you don't watch for birds flying?


    It's their fault you don't list for the power ability sound?


    It's their fault you don't listen for her footsteps?


    It's their fault you're unwilling to change your chase strategies to incorporate walking, standing still, or doubling back on your path in order to create different mindgames to confuse the killer?


    You sound like someone who doesn't want to adapt their playstyle beyond "run, loop, DS, repeat". Your mindset is more like "this works for everyone else so I shouldn't have to do anything different for this one either".


    I know putting some effort into adapting to the killer might be beyond your scope, but GASP you might actually have to do that for different killers who chase and traverse the map in different ways.


    As it is, you sound like someone who didn't like the way the other kids you playing you you just sat down and threw a fit till the other kids finally left.


    You might find that your game improves if you put in the effort instead of just pouting and losing intentionally, which is reportable.

  • Thanks for the free kill. Stop screwing over your team.

  • I love facing spirit u need iron will to counter her she changed meta and is actual threat but baby survivor mains would never adept bcz they want more m1 killers like they are not already enough maybe git gud?

  • I'm just waiting for Pig to get to Spirit and Nurses level.

  • @Drazen said:

    I love facing spirit u need iron will to counter her she changed meta and is actual threat but baby survivor mains would never adept bcz they want more m1 killers like they are not already enough maybe git gud?

    Okay, but since when is forcing perk load outs good game design or balance?

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791140#Comment_791140

    Okay, but since when is forcing perk load outs good game design or balance?

    like killers arent forced to use ruin pgtw corrupt to slow the game down right?

  • All these killer mains telling the OP to get good... against Spirit. How about you get good instead and play a killer that requires skill?

    Where it only matters how good the Spirit player is. If she's good (which isn't hard btw), you are dead anyway.

    Iron Will doesn't do much, even easier to counter with a good headset. And then there is Stridor which completely counters IW and almost every Spirit runs it nowadays. Father's Glasses as well but not as common.

    You're all basically telling the OP to get better at guessing, which is what this broken mess of a Killer is, only guessing for Survivors, skill doesn't matter at all.

    KEKW.

  • @Hoodied said:

    She is very fun to go up against for starters

    You just need to actually play against her and not give up

    Fun to go against is a matter of opinion.

    As for the OP's position. It's ridiculous. I am however curious if it wouldn't mess a Spirit player up have no scratch marks to follow.

  • Fun fact: What OP wants to do is not against the rules:

    @not_Queen said:

    Hello, good people of the fog!

    We now have a team Associate Community Managers, as well as an updated in-game report system.
    With your help, we will be able to find the players who are creating a bad game experience and punish them appropriately, making the game a better place.

    HOW TO REPORT A PLAYER

    You may only report things that happen directly to you or in a game that you were in.
    Reporting for other people is not allowed and these reports will be discarded.
    (ie. Reporting someone on behalf of a friend, streamer, or other)

    Fill the In-game report

    An In-game report MUST be made. This is not optional, and is a must to help us identify the person in your game as well as find any other evidence we need.

    Customer Support ticket?

    • Video evidence is required or heavily suggested for some offenses, please refer to the lists below.
    • Whilst you can report offenses directly to our support, please only do so for serious offenses like cheating, hacking, DOX/death threats.

    Discarded reports reasons

    THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED BANNABLE OFFENSES - PLEASE DO NOT REPORT

    • Camping
    • Slugging
    • Tunneling
    • Streamsniping
    • Teabagging
    • Bodyblocking
    • Looping
    • Tapping generators with ruin

    NOTE:
    We do not control anything that happens outside of Dead by Daylight.
    This includes private Steam messages/groups/names, PS4/XBOX messages, Discord messages, Twitch/social media interactions, etc. Anything that occurs on these platforms must be reported to the respective authorities.

    PERMANENT BANS

    List of bannable offenses

    Hacking in-game exclusives and / or legacy skins

    The acquiring of any in-game skin through anything other than official channels (ie. codes, giveaways, etc.)
    The possession of legacy skins without earning them. The cutoff to earn legacy skins happened on November 24, 2016. If a player has obtained legacy skins after this date, then it is considered cheating.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    Cheated progress / modifying your save file

    We need the profile of the person you are reporting. Reportable via support team.
    Using any 3rd party software or other method to cheat your save file or any measure of progress contained within your save file. This includes using someone else’s save file.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    Threats

    Excessive and serious threats against someone, including DOX threats, life threats, disclosing private information, etc.
    You can fill a support ticket to provide more information, Screenshots and video are optional, but highly recommended.
    Reminder: everything that happens out of the game should be reported to the appropriate platform. (ie: Twitch, Discord, Steam, Sony, Microsoft)
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Other Hacks

    In-game report under Unsportsmanlike is MANDATORY
    Using 3rd party software or other tools to gain any kind of unfair advantage that wasn’t intended by the game, except if they have been whitelisted by us. We are not banning for the use of communication apps.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    TEMPORARY BAN

    List of bannable offenses

    24h -> 48h -> 1w -> Permanent

    This is a sliding scale and determined on a case-by-case basis. If an offense is considered to be particularly egregious, the duration of the ban may skip one or more steps in this process.

    Any previous permanent bans on your record will result in all future offenses being a permanent ban.

    Harassment: Communications Abuse

    • Insults, intimidation, hateful speech, repeated harassment
      In-game report REQUIRED

    Griefing: Intentional Gameplay Abuse

    • Working with the opposite team to gain an advantage or grief teammates
    • Targeting specific users repeatedly in order to ruin their game experience
    • Holding the game hostage
      In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Exploits: Abusing bugs or errors in design to gain a competitive advantage

    • Advertising exploits
    • Exploit bugs, errors in design, or undocumented features to gain access to what otherwise would not be available or to obtain a competitive advantage
      In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Specific exploits that we will ban for until they are resolved:

    • Bloodweb Progress/Prestige Exploit
    • 2+ Killer Exploits
    • Legion Filthy/Nasty Blade Exploit

    Unsportsmanlike Conduct

    • Botting
    • Lag switching
    • Disconnects (leaving the match before killed or sacrificed) - DO NOT REPORT
      For both Botting and Lag switching, in-game reports are REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    About Disconnects bans - DO NOT REPORT

    The escalation is now 1 week / 2 weeks / 4 weeks / Permanent ban

    BAN APPEALS

    Cannot be appealed

    • Temporary bans
    • Social Media (Forums, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
    • Fan sites / Fan groups

    Permanent bans : APPEALS

    Send a Ticket to support.deadbydaylight.com
    If the ban is an automated EAC ban, please contact EAC directly.

    Console bans

    The rules are the same as the PC bans

    Crossplatform ban evasion

    Players who have violated our rules multiple times leading to permanent bans could get their access revoked on any accounts they make if the player is seen committing bannable offenses after the very first permanent ban. The structure and severity of these bans are followed throughout any platform.

    Abuse of Support Services

    This includes making false support tickets and lying to support agents. Our agents are always here to help the community. However, those making false tickets just to get a step ahead of everyone else and take advantage hinders our ability to better help everyone. Penalties include suspension of your support services, up to a permanent ban of your in-game account.

    The closest thing in the rules is "Working with the opposite team to gain an advantage or grief teammates" but it doesn't seem like the rule is intended for this kind of situation.

  • @Drazen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791144#Comment_791144

    like killers arent forced to use ruin pgtw corrupt to slow the game down right?

    @Drazen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791144#Comment_791144

    like killers arent forced to use ruin pgtw corrupt to slow the game down right?

    Exactly! Killers shouldn't be forced to take slow down perks to actually have a chance at completing their objectives.

    Similarly survivors shouldn't have to bring specific perks to counter any one given killer.

    Granted, even if the devs managed to draw out games in a meaningful way, high rank players would still spam extra chance and game slowing perks, but at least at the lower ranks we could all have fun.

  • i will accept all the 4ks your protest provides to me, happily. I can have just as much fun watching your team farm you and then having an easy af 3v1 as a sweaty 4v1. I just started getting into spirit, but lemme tell you at red ranks people can still outplay you and she is far from unbeatable. I assume you lack the skill to play against her, probably because you do just give up and never learn anything about her.


    People who lose often to certain killers are naturally going to hate them. I’m a ghostface main and have lost count of the salty messages from people about gf being a ‘crutch killer’ or ‘auto-win’ or something of the like because they don’t use their brain or pay attention and feel entitled to an even playing field in a game where you are literally being hunted. I PROMISE you, as bad as you think spirit is, it could be much worse. Just repeat this to yourself whenever you get frustrated - At least it’s not an omega blink p3 nurse. I have a chance.-

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791145#Comment_791145

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791145#Comment_791145

    Exactly! Killers shouldn't be forced to take slow down perks to actually have a chance at completing their objectives.

    Similarly survivors shouldn't have to bring specific perks to counter any one given killer.

    Granted, even if the devs managed to draw out games in a meaningful way, high rank players would still spam extra chance and game slowing perks, but at least at the lower ranks we could all have fun.

    base spirit is completely fine but her addons are a big problem they reduce too much of counterplay like nurses base kit was fine and addons were problem but u cant nerf spirit until they do something about swf which is far more op than spirit if played correctly

  • @alienschmalien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791123#Comment_791123

    Billy is far from weak. You're just going against ######### Hillbillys. The guy is still top 3 for a reason.

    I played recently against an optimal billy, meta perks, speed addons, perfect curving. He got one and blackpipped. Top 3 for sure lol.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/790992#Comment_790992

    Fun to go against is a matter of opinion.

    As for the OP's position. It's ridiculous. I am however curious if it wouldn't mess a Spirit player up have no scratch marks to follow.

    So...mother-daughter ring?

  • @alienschmalien said:

    Play her? I just won't give you a chase. I'm going to stand there and let you down me. No running. No walking away. No trying. It's rather pointless anyways and it's unfun for me.

    Sooooo.....I'm gonna make it unfun for Spirits. Sorry not sorry.

    Frankly you guys don't want a chase anyways. So you want an easy win. So who knows maybe you're just getting what you want, without any of the unfun ######### for me.

    Dude, I just went through your old post history. You need a new game. You clearly don't like this one. Everything is a complaint about how bad the game is.

    Spirit hasn't really changed much in the last few months, people finally learned how to play her.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    Play her? I just won't give you a chase. I'm going to stand there and let you down me. No running. No walking away. No trying. It's rather pointless anyways and it's unfun for me.

    Sooooo.....I'm gonna make it unfun for Spirits. Sorry not sorry.

    Frankly you guys don't want a chase anyways. So you want an easy win. So who knows maybe you're just getting what you want, without any of the unfun ######### for me.

    That's how you learn to counter something you just quit, that's like a killer seeing dead hard or adrenaline or any other meta perk and just giving up because they say it has no counter. Instead of throwing a tantrum like a child actually learn. When she starts phasing her hair actually resets in animation and she glows. If you break los from her husk you can bait her to phase then double back. But for the love of god if you call her op and camp pallets or have a staring contest at a pallet or fall for me standing still after I used my ability 10 secs ago then dc you need to learn not quit because you feel entitled to not have to to against something and screw over your team because you feel like you get to decide what the killer plays.

  • Congrats. No one cares, you little manchild :)

    Write it in your livejournal next time.

  • @KuromiStarwind said:

    Congrats. No one cares, you little manchild :)

    Write it in your livejournal next time.

    Why you gotta assume their gender?

  • @Drazen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791165#Comment_791165

    base spirit is completely fine but her addons are a big problem they reduce too much of counterplay like nurses base kit was fine and addons were problem but u cant nerf spirit until they do something about swf which is far more op than spirit if played correctly

    I respectfully disagree with your statement. I'd argue that base Spirit is not fine with two words "Phase Collision". With all other factors: 110% movement speed, power with a cool down period, a unique mechanic that usually rewards skill, I'd argue that she is close to being balanced. However, it is all too easy for a Spirit to just spot a survivor and begin phasing and running all over the place until she blindly stumbles into the survivor and then attack. Even most of her add-ons I feel are fine, just simply make Prayer Beads an Ultra Rare and in response make the Mother Daughter Ring a Very Rare.

    In terms of handling SWF the answer is obvious, buff killers. However, we cannot buff killers without first polishing the survivor experience otherwise BHVR risks driving away most of their survivor player base. So BHVR just needs to made a few new HUD effects and improve how survivors communicate in the trial. I have some ideas that I'd love to share with BHVR, however this thread is not the place to discuss them.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791109#Comment_791109

    The funny thing is I've listed off her counters, but you don't seem to notice that.

    A lot of them? Perk based. That's stupid. You shouldn't have to run perks to counter someone. Granted her two perks help against a handful of killers, but at the end of the day even a good Spirit player isn't gonna give a ######### about your Iron Will or your Spine Chill.

    She's gonna have her headset on and she's gonna listen for your footsteps and the chase is over.

    Simply put her counters that exist now are too weak or band aid perks (like most counters in this game lately for both sides) or simply ineffective against anyone who has any kind of brain playing her.

    Yeah because the entire game should be balanced around 4-5 survivor perks. You know sometimes killer get a map where they know this will be garbage. Honestly as survivor main it annoys the hell out of me that people have solutions to their problems available, refuse to use them and are so arrogant to call it stupid.

  • This is why the game is the way it is. People refuse to play if they're not having fun which is entirely subjective.

    Imagine if Killers were to DC everytime they weren't having fun to the same extent that Survivors DC against something they don't like or if the game isn't going their way. Yes both DC but majority of the time the Killer will play out the game, Almost every game there's atleast one Survivor who will DC lately.

  • WOOHOO free bloodpoints with minimal effort on my end, cheers buddy

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791170#Comment_791170

    I respectfully disagree with your statement. I'd argue that base Spirit is not fine with two words "Phase Collision". With all other factors: 110% movement speed, power with a cool down period, a unique mechanic that usually rewards skill, I'd argue that she is close to being balanced. However, it is all too easy for a Spirit to just spot a survivor and begin phasing and running all over the place until she blindly stumbles into the survivor and then attack. Even most of her add-ons I feel are fine, just simply make Prayer Beads an Ultra Rare and in response make the Mother Daughter Ring a Very Rare.

    In terms of handling SWF the answer is obvious, buff killers. However, we cannot buff killers without first polishing the survivor experience otherwise BHVR risks driving away most of their survivor player base. So BHVR just needs to made a few new HUD effects and improve how survivors communicate in the trial. I have some ideas that I'd love to share with BHVR, however this thread is not the place to discuss them.

    That's the thing, collision with phasing can be used against her, if you wait at a pallet and run back and forth until you feel it you can abuse it, or body block a tight doorway for your team, if its removed theres a whole list of issues with it that it could cause, I like it as survivor because it gives me information of where she is, and if as survivor you know shes phasing dont hug walls or corners try to be out in the middle or somewhere she wont logically go.

  • Spirit is fine, im so tired of this community crying for every viable killer 🤦

  • She is fine. Learn to out mind game the mind game.

  • @RicardiBacardi said:

    Spirit its at the same level as 360 and keys.

    If you nerf Spirit, nerf 360 and keys too.

    Survivors these days only complain because they dont know how to play against killers, sad.

    if you can’t counter 360s then im sorry but pls just stop playing killer

  • @Mew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791035#Comment_791035

    if you can’t counter 360s then im sorry but pls just stop playing killer

    Sometimes it happens that i miss when someone 360 because its unexpected, but its a thing that wasnt programed in order to use it, its just a thing that someone discovered and started to abuse.

  • I still like playing against Spirits. But I will say that I resort to just standing still when up against a Plague or Doc. They delete stealth from the game and it's just not fun to play against like other killers.

    I'll let my teammates save me and I'll do gens when the killer isn't nearby. But if they find me, then they got me. It's whatever.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    Play her? I just won't give you a chase. I'm going to stand there and let you down me. No running. No walking away. No trying. It's rather pointless anyways and it's unfun for me.

    Sooooo.....I'm gonna make it unfun for Spirits. Sorry not sorry.

    Frankly you guys don't want a chase anyways. So you want an easy win. So who knows maybe you're just getting what you want, without any of the unfun ######### for me.

    All I see is 'Blah, blah. I ragequit (or rage-idle) because you picked something I don't like. I'm not mature enough to handle that people use Killers/Perks I don't like, and I'm going to throw a temper tantrum & ruin your game if you don't play my way!'


    If you're going to go afk, thereby ruining the game for the Killer and 3 Survivor teammates, then do everyone in the playerbase a favor; stop playing. Uninstall the game and go play something single player, because it's clear a PvP game is outside your maturity level.


    Your 'protest' is nothing but the whining and temper tantrums of a child who can't comprehend that he's wrong, or that people may enjoy aspect of the game you don't.

  • @Centrum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/99133/my-new-protest-to-spirit

    All I see is 'Blah, blah. I ragequit (or rage-idle) because you picked something I don't like. I'm not mature enough to handle that people use Killers/Perks I don't like, and I'm going to throw a temper tantrum & ruin your game if you don't play my way!'

    If you're going to go afk, thereby ruining the game for the Killer and 3 Survivor teammates, then do everyone in the playerbase a favor; stop playing. Uninstall the game and go play something single player, because it's clear a PvP game is outside your maturity level.

    Your 'protest' is nothing but the whining and temper tantrums of a child who can't comprehend that he's wrong, or that people may enjoy aspect of the game you don't.

    Harsh, but completely true.

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    I'm just waiting for Pig to get to Spirit and Nurses level.

    Oink.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791079#Comment_791079

    Don't be silly. I don't even want her nerfed to Legion level. No one deserved Legion level. Not even Legion. In fact they need a buff.

    You can try to paint me as this silly survivor main who hates her because ''GAME HARD AND ALL KILLERS OVERPOWERED" but it simply isn't so.

    I want her to not have bullshit add ons and more of a tell to her ability than ''IF YOU LOOK SUPER CLOSE HER GLASS GLOWS!" bullshit.

    I don't even mind if she's still top 3 killer in the game after her rework...she just needs a slight rework like Nurse did.

    That's where you're wrong. Her "little rework" killed the one thing every killer needs. Map pressure.

  • @justaSpirit_phase said:

    This is an absolutely unnecessary comment on this forum. Only comment something that can possibly help the game, not make it worse. Get your baby ass outta here.

    Fine, ill comment something to help the game.


    Nerf spirit.

  • @Hoodied said:

    She is very fun to go up against for starters

    You just need to actually play against her and not give up

    fun in this game is subjective

  • @alienschmalien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791069#Comment_791069

    I mean their game was already ruined once they loaded in and were facing up against a Spirit. There's a reason she's the killer with the highest amount of DCs lately. You don't even have to have toxic behavior as her to get a DC.

    She is completely counterable and her base is fair. Prayer Beads needs some tweaks, obviously.

  • I don’t mind Spirit, and I think she’s fine as she is. She requires a lot of skill and guessing to play. It’s not like she can see the Survivors while invisible, so you have to rely on hearing and environmental objects more than sight.

    I only think Prayer Beads needs changing, but otherwise, try to learn a way around her. Spirit is the least of our concerns right now, and I think the only reason she’s a hot topic on this forum is everyone’s fear of a nerf after the Nurse rework.

    All-in-all, at least try to play the game against. Don’t ruin your own game experience just because you don’t like Spirit. If everybody else can tolerate her, so can you with some patience and careful play.

  • I've read a bunch of this thread and this is what I got.

    - op is a child who refuses to adapt to the different playstyle that the spirit requires

    - some people (angry op) think that spirit is the only viable killer at red ranks

    - a big percent of the population of this forum are nice or decent people who don't tolerate people being an ass


    * spirit does have visual queues of her phasing (her hair stands up)

    * I am a red ranks killer and I main Piggy, so spirit isn't the only viable killer at red ranks. she's just a crutch for some.

  • @alienschmalien said:

    Sure. Having no information against a killer when they are using their power is SOOO fun. It's so balanced. Especially balanced when she has prayer beads.

    As she is? She's 80/20 you are going to lose that chase, because there's literally no real mind game potential against her. And the only counterplay shouldn't be perks like Spine Chill and Iron Will. You shouldn't have to take up two perk slots just in anticipation of ONE killer.

    You who only want Spirit left the way she is because she is nothing more than easy wins and chases and therefore easy wins at the match all together.

    Psst... there’s a perk called spine chill, VERY helpful and underrated I recommend it

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    So I'm a killer main and after talking to survivors in red ranks about why they dont like spirit a lot of people say the same thing they do about nurse.

    Even if you can juke nurse and spirit and evade them momentarily, its almost impossible to fully escape them as you can other killers, and thats what makes them ufnun to go against.

    Of course these are skilled nurses and spirits not brown - green.

    I went against a spirit a few games ago (rank 3 btw and on his bio it said spirit main) and I ran him for 3 gems and then lost him

1 2 ›