The "must have" perk for survivors
You know, regardless of which survivor you play as you just NEED to have that perk in your loadout
You know, regardless of which survivor you play as you just NEED to have that perk in your loadout
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
WGLF because I need the bloodpoints.
Borrowed time is just too good to turn down.
I've been using a lot of Inner Strength and Head On at the moment.
Edit: I forgot to mention Poised :P
DS. When there is no Obsession in game, the Killer can simply tunnel as he wishes. Also, when he tunnels you once and sees that you dont have DS, he will do it the second time.
Last but not least, you can be as good at looping as possible, but when you get hooked somewhere where you have nothing to work with, DS can help you to get away from there.
I mean, what else really?
But... Inner Strenght was the first option along with self mend
Ah damn it I'm Boosted.
There isn't one. There are lots of perks I like. But nothing I need to have.
Muh Totem
Wow, no love for Head On.
@Boosted_Dwight
You forgot Poised. It's the #1 must-have!
@Killmaster I'm with you all the way.
We're Gonna Live Forever makes survivor worth playing.
"I don't get paid enough for this shi-!"
for me its Balanced Landing. as a Person that likes getting chased and getting chased alot anyways, i love it, because it gives me so many more loops that i can use and even without the Sprint Burst, the 75% less stun time you have from falling down is just so nice to have^^
I forgot to mention Poised! :O
Iron Will
DAMN, true! Sorry! It's actually really fun to stun a killer who is carrying someone to a hook by just getting out of a locker, add quick and quiet and they're doomed
#PoisedPower
Totally underrated, best survivor perk.
Always need a Self Healing Perk...
Solo player? Or just dumb teammates? Or both?
Bond. Other survivors are the reason when you get killed so it's better to know where they are if you need to avoid them or if you need some bait
I'd say Bond or We're Gonna Live Forever. I like to know where fellow survivors are and I like to get some extra bloodpoints.
Spine chill OP
Seriously though, it’s so useful. Never have to worry if I’m being snuck up on and I can’t even count how many times it’s helped me get the gate open or unhook someone or cleanse ruin or pop the gen. It’s my favorite.
I like to leave a message to everyone, who tunnels Claudette or me. So definitly DS ❤
Adrenaline, Iron Will
To me it’s a very tough toss-up between Decisive Strike and Borrowed Time because I feel they both come in handy frequently. I lean slightly more to Decisive Strike because it’s a good insurance perk for me, and I slightly prefer it to Borrowed Time.
I know dh is on the list but it, spine chill and iron will are forever in my build.
I always feel free to switch perks, nothing is ever locked.
Aftercare and We're Gonna Live Forever is always a underrated favorite of mine, it's so funny to also have Killers dodge lockers or try to bait you to jumping out and failing the Head On stun, I love Head On, it works.
Spine chill is super necessary for me
Both =/
But now-a-days you need all the heals you can get.
A perk that can save you from a fuckup you made is pretty nutty I must say, especially since it's so versatile can be used for other things as well.
Only downside being lag dependant and exhaustion add-ons destroys this perk.
Teammates literally will not stop unhooking me in front of killer, and they never have borrowed time.
I used to think the idea of kicking the unhooker in the face was just a funny joke, but now I'm really feeling it.
Iron will.
Can't stand hearing a survivor moan and grunt. Plus helps in chases.
Iron Will.
Me wearing headphones makes me very aware of Injured Survs.
No Mither can't even counter my bad boy headphone with that 50%.
WGLF.
The base mechanics of Survivors are so broken you really dont need perks. If I could equip WGLF in all 4 perk slots, I would.
Please devs add more WGLF-style perks. Feed me more bloodpoints.
How in God's name do you leave off both Spine Chill AND Bond? :P
this!
The only way to punish tunnelling unfortunately
If not Bond, then Inner Strength, though Bond is really good while with randoms.
Spine Chill!
Where is Adrenaline btw?
DS because randoms farming.
Spinchill. It is the Megablink Nurse of Survivor Perks. Only difference: Its completly broken and the killer wont even notice.
Diversion is super fun to use.
Bond and Iron Will are a godsend for a solo survivor.
We're Gonna Farm Forever. If I don't have it on the points I get from a survivor game make it pointless to play (mostly because the survival category is busted and it takes a far larger spread of attention to cap everything as a survivor)
I also like Bond a lot. Not many people use such an amazing awareness perk
Spine chill mate
Bond is a must have for me. I don't think i ever unequipped it on purpose (daily or random perks builts)
As a solo survivor it gives me so much informations about how the game is going. This perk is so underrated imo. I used to couple it with Iron will but i switched to Ace so i don't need it anymore ^^
Deja Vu
This and DS
Spine Chill a must have.
Adrenaline.