The reason red rank are full of Nurse, Spirit, Billy

  • Using one of the worst killer at red rank,
  • Against SWF with instant heal and key,
  • 2 hook everyone
  • 28k game

Yet, when I beat them, I didn't even get a pip because all survivor just dc when I hook them for the third time,

not that I care about pipping, I can easily get rank 1, but I just feel like I'm being punished by doing nothing wrong.


Whenever I play a underwhelming killer, I get t-bag and pointing finger for ages,

if I do bad, all I get is getting t-bag again at exit gate and "ggez" at endgame chat,

if I do well, I don't even rank up at all because everyone dc, and I still get swear at endgame chat.


The fact that you need to do so much more with these killers to be effective, put yourself into

a completely stressful environment, but after all that, game reward you NOTHING by doing so,

How would this be fun for any killer player?

Do killers really have to play Nurse, Spirit and Billy forever?


20191010122939_1.jpg


Brutal killer btw.


didn't screenshot the rest of the endgame chat,

but it's a bunch of salt

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • There are always people like that. Either kids that games way too serious or immature audults, that obviously also take games way too serious, which is even worse when your an adult.

    It does suck that you didn't get a pip in that game. The ranking system is flawed though, in more than just this way.

  • @ad19970 said:

    There are always people like that. Either kids that games way too serious or immature audults, that obviously also take games way too serious, which is even worse when your an adult.

    It does suck that you didn't get a pip in that game. The ranking system is flawed though, in more than just this way.

    If I take the game too seriously I won't be playing wraith,

    but I'm kinda upset because the system is like stopping us from having fun in red rank

  • @ad19970 said:

    There are always people like that. Either kids that games way too serious or immature audults, that obviously also take games way too serious, which is even worse when your an adult.

    It does suck that you didn't get a pip in that game. The ranking system is flawed though, in more than just this way.

    If I take the game too seriously I won't be playing wraith,

    I obviously try to have fun,

    but I feel like the system is stopping us from having fun in red rank

  • ^

    If I take the game too seriously I won't be playing wraith,

    I obviously try to have fun,

    but I feel like the system is stopping us from having fun in red rank.

  • Survivors don't want to play against unfun killers. If you want to play your unfun broken killer expect survivors to DC on you.

    Efjihfvgdehkm

    What?

    jtgdeukgfrrdhk

    They're playing Wraith?

    jrvk

    Well,

    I bet he was playing toxic then. 😡

  • Deal with it, These are the boosted potatoes that cried for nursebasekit nerf, they are toxic when they Encounter anything else and wonder why there are no other Killers to be seen.

    When they get the deserved loss, they cry for nerfs cause no counterplay.

  • @Endstille said:

    Deal with it, These are the boosted potatoes that cried for nursebasekit nerf, they are toxic when they Encounter anything else and wonder why there are no other Killers to be seen.

    When they get the deserved loss, they cry for nerfs cause no counterplay.

    BHVR can definitely do something about it,

    starting from giving dc penalty.

    It is simply unfair for us to not rank up because survivors doesn't accept their defeat

  • @Nekoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/752269#Comment_752269

    BHVR can definitely do something about it,

    starting from giving dc penalty.

    It is simply unfair for us to not rank up because survivors doesn't accept their defeat

    Sure they can but will they? It is rather likely they will nerf spirit as well due to People being deaf and half blind. There is a thread on the Forums where somebody suggests to appease the People who dc, he Fails to realize that they will simply replace spirit with the next best Thing that annoys them.

    However you are Right it is unfair to dc.

  • @ad19970 said:

    There are always people like that. Either kids that games way too serious or immature audults, that obviously also take games way too serious, which is even worse when your an adult.

    It does suck that you didn't get a pip in that game. The ranking system is flawed though, in more than just this way.

    If I take the game too seriously I won't be playing wraith,

    but I'm kinda upset because the game is like stopping us from having fun in red rank.

  • @ad19970 said:

    There are always people like that. Either kids that games way too serious or immature audults, that obviously also take games way too serious, which is even worse when your an adult.

    It does suck that you didn't get a pip in that game. The ranking system is flawed though, in more than just this way.

    If I take this game too seriously, I won't be playing wraith,

    I obviously try to have fun,

    but I feel like the system is stopping us from having fun in red rank.

  • Man it's why I don't even care about my rank anymore. I'm happy I'm the 10-13 rank range. Less bs. Less stress. More fun games.

  • Hi! I get told to kill myself in Red ranks cause I do well as Legion! Go figure! ( and I report the bastards!)

  • While yes it is fun, I still do get the sweats. Gotta remember rank resets and smurfs exist.

    And I still get the reds SWF groups I just shrug it off. I'm too old to be sweaty in a damn game. I just want to, ya know, have fun and play.

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754054#Comment_754054

    While yes it is fun, I still do get the sweats. Gotta remember rank resets and smurfs exist.

    And I still get the reds SWF groups I just shrug it off. I'm too old to be sweaty in a damn game. I just want to, ya know, have fun and play.

    I agree!

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    Hi! I get told to kill myself in Red ranks cause I do well as Legion! Go figure! ( and I report the bastards!)

    Dawg people hate when you can play Legion well. He's my other main and it's insane how much hate mail i get for it. It's never that serious hahaha

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754057#Comment_754057

    Dawg people hate when you can play Legion well. He's my other main and it's insane how much hate mail i get for it. It's never that serious hahaha

    Yeah! I don't get why Legion hating is a meme now! They are literally pixels on a screen representing code in a game, that make up an almost adult Killer with a knife.

    It's a game people!


    Also! I shall always keep my Legion rework thread alive till the devs comment on it!


    Also also, Ghost Face is my second main!

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754062#Comment_754062

    Yeah! I don't get why Legion hating is a meme now! They are literally pixels on a screen representing code in a game, that make up an almost adult Killer with a knife.

    It's a game people!

    Also! I shall always keep my Legion rework thread alive till the devs comment on it!

    Also also, Ghost Face is my second main!

    tenor (1).gif


  • How can u guys play as the nurse? Shes super shakey after blinking at survivors. It makes me super dizzy so this makes me feel like shes a trash killer.

  • @Zombi37 said:

    How can u guys play as the nurse? Shes super shakey after blinking at survivors. It makes me super dizzy so this makes me feel like shes a trash killer.

    Her blinks make me wanna puke! SO i have no idea how you play her!

  • @Zombi37 said:

    How can u guys play as the nurse? Shes super shakey after blinking at survivors. It makes me super dizzy so this makes me feel like shes a trash killer.

    Lots and lots of practice. It honestly just comes down to muscle memory.

    You're going to mess up with her at first. A lot. Like more than you even think possible but you get somewhat of a feel for her blinking, the things you can do are insane.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754071#Comment_754071

    Her blinks make me wanna puke! SO i have no idea how you play her!

    Lol yea I rarely play her. unless I have a daily ritual. I'm at the point where I will delete this n get a new one.

  • I don’t know why people think wraith is bad, he’s actually a pretty solid killer. He can hold his own in red rank if you actually put time into him.

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754071#Comment_754071

    Lots and lots of practice. It honestly just comes down to muscle memory.

    You're going to mess up with her at first. A lot. Like more than you even think possible but you get somewhat of a feel for her blinking, the things you can do are insane.

    Want me to put a link in your profile for the Legion rework thread I have so you can tell me what you think and such?

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754075#Comment_754075

    Want me to put a link in your profile for the Legion rework thread I have so you can tell me what you think and such?

    Do it up

  • From your screenshot I'd say the reason they dc is not the killer, but the build. It's a very stressful one for the survivors, and I saw a lot of people dc or suicide once they figure out you're using that perk combo.

    @HeroLives said:

    I don’t know why people think wraith is bad, he’s actually a pretty solid killer. He can hold his own in red rank if you actually put time into him.

    Yesterday I faced a rank 2 P3 Wraith who managed to hook everyone twice without camping or tunneling, and with no perk. He was quite scary and if he had perks I have no doubt we would have all died quickly.

  • How do the title and the post relate at all? You dominated a team so badly as Wraith that they disconnected, and that means you should only play billy, nurse spirit? Huh?

    Sorry, I fail to see the connection. It's alright, though. With all the flawed, nonsensical logic nurse mains have been spewing lately, it's not too bad in comparison!

  • @White_Owl said:

    From your screenshot I'd say the reason they dc is not the killer, but the build. It's a very stressful one for the survivors, and I saw a lot of people dc or suicide once they figure out you're using that perk combo.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754086#Comment_754086

    Yesterday I faced a rank 2 P3 Wraith who managed to hook everyone twice without camping or tunneling, and with no perk. He was quite scary and if he had perks I have no doubt we would have all died quickly.

    Right if more people actually played him and took the time to get good with him, I have no doubt the entire survivor community would be calling for nerfs. He’s underrated af. Actual wraith mains make survivors cry inside.

  • Look, spirit is kinda AIDS, you have to admit it.

    Billy is fine (except for insta chainsaw mori billys), I would love to see more huntresses tho. For me the funniest killer on both sides.

  • @White_Owl said:

    From your screenshot I'd say the reason they dc is not the killer, but the build. It's a very stressful one for the survivors, and I saw a lot of people dc or suicide once they figure out you're using that perk combo.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754086#Comment_754086

    Yesterday I faced a rank 2 P3 Wraith who managed to hook everyone twice without camping or tunneling, and with no perk. He was quite scary and if he had perks I have no doubt we would have all died quickly.

    Yes, thrill of the hunt on spirit is always one where me and the killer are alone and shrugging our shoulders at one another.

  • I’ve been regularly playing Plague and I get a lot less hatemail when playing Plague compared to Spirit. Mainly I’ll either get a simple “GG” or something usually nice.

    People really just hate Spirit. That’s where a majority of my hatemail comes from :/

  • I do agree with you...... I attempt to play demogorgon in red ranks and survivors are nothing but pricks, which drives me to seek out revenge..... ala spirit.... and then ask myself after a very fun match (because survivors actually play like survivors) why would I play any other killer that's not the top 3 or 4?.....

    Bhvr needs to close the gap by bringing the lower tier up to the power level that is Billy and spirit..

  • In your example, those survivors dc'd because they are salty and can't handle dying.

    People dislike spirit because they don't enjoy playing against her. You can't blame people for not enjoying something. They play this game to have fun. I'm not saying dc'ing is a good thing but I get why they do it. When I get like 3 or more spirits in a row, I don't want to play the game anymore and I usually quit playing for a while because I am simply not having fun.

  • @Omans said:

    How do the title and the post relate at all? You dominated a team so badly as Wraith that they disconnected, and that means you should only play billy, nurse spirit? Huh?

    Sorry, I fail to see the connection. It's alright, though. With all the flawed, nonsensical logic nurse mains have been spewing lately, it's not too bad in comparison!

    It's the fact that you can't do anything with underwhelming killer.

    If you do bad, you lose pip ofcuz,

    but if you do well, you still doesn't pip, because survivor can't handle defeat and just dc.


    As a result, who the [BAD WORD] wants to play them anymore?

  • You can say Insta heals and keys etc but Insta heals never used to be so highly used until after the healing nerf and keys have seen an increase since the egc.

    Way before the above and the Spirit's release it was always said to be just Billy and Nurse.

    The reason isn't because one side uses x,y or z it's because people like to use what is considered the best to try and help guarantee the win and especially at red ranks where they may be more competative. This is true for any game.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    You can say Insta heals and keys etc but Insta heals never used to be so highly used until after the healing nerf and keys have seen an increase since the egc.

    Way before the above and the Spirit's release it was always said to be just Billy and Nurse.

    The reason isn't because one side uses x,y or z it's because people like to use what is considered the best to try and help guarantee the win and especially at red ranks where they may be more competative. This is true for any game.

    While I agree that people tends to use what is considered the best, it wouldn't be this bad with the right measure.

    my post is giving out the frustration killers has when they step out of that comfort zone.

    Why are we getting punish even when we win with low tier killer?

    We get t-bag and disrespect for days already, and when we deserve a win we can't even get it?

    That gives frustration and drives people to seek out revenge, if that make sense.


    I have been playing some low tier killers at rank 1/2 lately, and this happen MORE than 50% of the time when I win, I don't pip because everyone dc,

    now, tell me a reason that I should even continue playing them instead of nurse spirit billy?

  • @Nekoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754288#Comment_754288

    While I agree that people tends to use what is considered the best, it wouldn't be this bad with the right measure.

    my post is giving out the frustration killers has when they step out of that comfort zone.

    Why are we getting punish even when we win with low tier killer?

    We get t-bag and disrespect for days already, and when we deserve a win we can't even get it?

    That gives frustration and drives people to seek out revenge, if that make sense.

    I have been playing some low tier killers at rank 1/2 lately, and this happen MORE than 50% of the time when I win, I don't pip because everyone dc,

    now, tell me a reason that I should even continue playing them instead of nurse spirit billy?

    The choice is yours to play who you wish. It's not about what this or that person does it about how you want to enjoy the game but not playing a killer you enjoy simply due to how some react is cutting down on your own options.

    In a game which has many abilities a meta always forms no matter how hard the devs try. Any game which has perks or abilities people strive to push for what makes them stronger and use the build that does.

    You can't change a mindset of someone and people will always act like they do in multiplayer games it's been like this since they came about. This is why you have an option to ignore the end game chat.

    Killers can BM also which can be viewed as camping, tunnelling, slugging or hitting on the hook. While most of these are legit strats and should be accepted there is no doubt they can ruin the fun experience for a lot of players. Likewise looping, tbagging, gen rushing, certain perks annoy killers but it's all part if the game. T baggers tend to want to enrage you as players can do worse when angry it's a neener neener scenario which most learn as kids to ignore.

    So each side has frustrations not just killers so we viewing those as a whole and not as a one sided issue gains us more understanding and allows us to be the bigger person and just enjoy the game no matter what. Overall it's how we handle them that matters the most and seperates us from becoming what we loathe as by letting them get to you and changing it makes us one of them.

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754071#Comment_754071

    Lots and lots of practice. It honestly just comes down to muscle memory.

    You're going to mess up with her at first. A lot. Like more than you even think possible but you get somewhat of a feel for her blinking, the things you can do are insane.

    * were able to do *was

    She git massively nerfed, because players played her.

  • @Nekoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754139#Comment_754139

    It's the fact that you can't do anything with underwhelming killer.

    If you do bad, you lose pip ofcuz,

    but if you do well, you still doesn't pip, because survivor can't handle defeat and just dc.

    As a result, who the [BAD WORD] wants to play them anymore?

    In my lengthy experience playing this game I've seen way more people d/c against nurse and Spirit than...wraith.

    I've actually seen more people teabag 3-blink/omega blink nurse and prayer bead spirit than I've ever seen teabag other killers, just to taunt them for playing on easy mode, I guess. Just my experience.

    If you are getting d/c's in 50 percent of your games, I really don't know what to tell you. I think I've had maybe one person disconnect in one of my games in the past 2-3 weeks..and I've played a lot of games in that time.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Survivors don't want to play against unfun killers. If you want to play your unfun broken killer expect survivors to DC on you.

    Efjihfvgdehkm

    What?

    jtgdeukgfrrdhk

    They're playing Wraith?

    jrvk

    Well,

    I bet he was playing toxic then. 😡

    "If you want to play your unfun broken killer expect survivors to DC on you."

    This is the problem. They THINK they are broken killers when they really just get outplayed. They only consider it unfun because they lost and couldn't pallet loop them for 5 gens.

  • @jordirex said:

    Look, spirit is kinda AIDS, you have to admit it.

    Billy is fine (except for insta chainsaw mori billys), I would love to see more huntresses tho. For me the funniest killer on both sides.

    I like facing Huntresses as well. Her issue is having insane map dependency. There are quite a few maps where she literally has no chance against anyone half competent.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754264#Comment_754264

    In my lengthy experience playing this game I've seen way more people d/c against nurse and Spirit than...wraith.

    I've actually seen more people teabag 3-blink/omega blink nurse and prayer bead spirit than I've ever seen teabag other killers, just to taunt them for playing on easy mode, I guess. Just my experience.

    If you are getting d/c's in 50 percent of your games, I really don't know what to tell you. I think I've had maybe one person disconnect in one of my games in the past 2-3 weeks..and I've played a lot of games in that time.

    In fact, I'm getting dc in MORE than 50% of my games,

    even though I'm rank 1 already, it hurt me every time seeing that "Brutal Killer",

    just because some survivors doesn't accept defeat and the system punish us for it.

    TBH I see no reason of even continuing playing these low tier killer.

    I have to earn much harder to earn a win, get bully occasionally, and when I win I don't pip cuz of dc

  • Dc punishments need to come since ranks rewards are also coming soon

  • @Horus said:

    Dc punishments need to come since ranks rewards are also coming soon

    What rank rewards?

  • I found a build that allows Myers to enter Purple ranks. (Yes a Myers Main).


    Here's what I use:

    •Save The Best For Last

    •Dying Light

    •Nurses Calling

    &

    •Spirit Fury


    And my offerings depend..


    Do they all have toolboxes? If they do use:

    •Shroud of Separation


    If they don't and only have MedKits or no items at all use:

    •Broken Coin


    This allows Myers to technically control the match.


    [And yes.. This is before his PTB Nerf...]


    So it's possible for other killers to rise...

  • Do they all have toolboxes? If they do use:

    •Shroud of Separation

    That's helping them. Four survivors on four gens with toolboxes. Looking at a bad time.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/754062#Comment_754062

    Yeah! I don't get why Legion hating is a meme now! They are literally pixels on a screen representing code in a game, that make up an almost adult Killer with a knife.

    It's a game people!

    Also! I shall always keep my Legion rework thread alive till the devs comment on it!

    Also also, Ghost Face is my second main!

    my 1st main is ghosty 2nd is legion . ^^

  • The reason red ranks are full of Nurse, Spirit, and Hillbilly is because they are the strongest killers with the best odds of winning. The end.

‹ 1 2