The reason red rank are full of Nurse, Spirit, Billy
- Using one of the worst killer at red rank,
- Against SWF with instant heal and key,
- 2 hook everyone
- 28k game
Yet, when I beat them, I didn't even get a pip because all survivor just dc when I hook them for the third time,
not that I care about pipping, I can easily get rank 1, but I just feel like I'm being punished by doing nothing wrong.
Whenever I play a underwhelming killer, I get t-bag and pointing finger for ages,
if I do bad, all I get is getting t-bag again at exit gate and "ggez" at endgame chat,
if I do well, I don't even rank up at all because everyone dc, and I still get swear at endgame chat.
The fact that you need to do so much more with these killers to be effective, put yourself into
a completely stressful environment, but after all that, game reward you NOTHING by doing so,
How would this be fun for any killer player?
Do killers really have to play Nurse, Spirit and Billy forever?
Brutal killer btw.
didn't screenshot the rest of the endgame chat,
but it's a bunch of salt

Comments
Honestly, Survivors shouldn't die.
That's where the grief (salt) comes into play.
Even though that is your role to "kill", you are taking away the ability for someone to play.
To be honest, that gameplay is just not going to work. The devs need to rework base gameplay from Survivor objectives to changing the killer as a "punisher" type role.
If the devs don't want to change the gameplay, then every survivor needs basekit tools to counter griefing (unsafe hooks), tunneling, and camping. But they are not doing that for some ungodly reason.
Right now, all the Survivors can do against a Killer is loop or attempt stealth (which is mostly futile as all the aura reading perks and Distortion is very limited and easily dispatched).
On top of only 2 things to evade a Killer, you have to count on your team to unhook you. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, and sometimes they unhook at very bad times.
The Survivors have so much strategy to perform with multiple people, that the stress factor is very high.
Killers only have to count on themselves and their skill. They don't have to hope anyone else on their team knows how to play the game and isn't trolling/griefing.
What bothers me so much about Killah Mainz complaining about looping is that you can and you WILL catch up to a Survivor in a chase. Yeah, the first gens might pop, but you'll be breaking all the pallets. If you are being outplayed with loops, then concede and go after another Survivor. What is the point to give the Survivors the game by chasing someone taunting you with emotes and tbags? So you can come on the forums and cry about "ToXiC sWf! aDd MoRe GeN TiMe!!1!1" ?
why do your perks look different than mine? I've never seen a turquoise one before.
just simple mod for perks, I like that color.
I really hope all this was sarcastic, cause if so it was hilarious!
Why are people in this constant state of thinking that those 3 are the only ones played?
What region are you in? Are you playing with the same people?
I get a variety of killers playing in red ranks. I never ONLY see Billy, Spirit and Nurse.
I guess you living in a very friendly region then.
I play in Canada,
and no I'm not playing with the same people.
My queue time are almost immediate, 10sec at most,
which means killer is in insane demand in my region, I can even switch to 4~5 different lobbies in 1min.