What Killer do you see the Least?
So I've never seen Plague, Legion, or Nurse. I always see Leatherface and Pig lately... What about you guys?
Tagged:
Trusted
So I've never seen Plague, Legion, or Nurse. I always see Leatherface and Pig lately... What about you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
tfw even the one that did the poll forgets about clown
Clown, it's funny because even op forgot about him
Oh crap Im sorry I forgot him! I put a lot of people under 'Other' because polls only allow 10 options max...
On PS4 it's a huge toss-up of either Clown or Demogorgon. I almost never see these two playing survivor which is a absolute shame.
Wow you never see Demogorgon? Jeez I see like 2 of those a day...
Clowny boy
Clown baby, for a reason.
Yup, it's literally been days sense I've played against a Demogorgon. Which sucks because I feel it's one of the most fun killers to go against.
Agreed. They can be unpredictable which is fun. They have no terror radius in the portals so amything could happen... :)
Doctor and Clown for me. Not that I'm complaining. Clown is boring and, while I love him, Doctor hates my computer. I've also yet to see Demi at all, but I haven't been playing much recently.
clown
demogorgon.
because he is new and i have only played once against him so far xD
Dont you think you are forgetting someone?
Again... Other is there to support most killers since you can only have 10 options on a poll. I simply put nine random killers and then put random for anyone else
What's a Clown?
Guess who.
I don't ever play Clown or Doctor.
Either Hag, Doctor or Clown tbh. But especially Clown.
I play on PS4, I've definitely seen a LOT more Demogorgon compared to Clown.
Nurse
Nurse
Clown/Demo
Playing on ps4 I rarely see nurses around.
I get a lot of clowns though even in the red ranks. M1 killers tend to have less of a framedrop issue during the game i guess
Either Clown or Doc.
Does clown even exist anymore?
Your not the only one asking that question believe me.
Pigs, then Clowns. And also, as I manage to climb up ranks, I'm hardly seeing Wraiths.
So I rarely see clown,doctor,leatherface, huntress, legion , leatherface, wraith.
What do I mean by rare? Once a week at best.
I put Leatherface but now that I think about it, I see him more than Clown or Doctor. Funnily enough I hate facing both of them so I'm fine with it.
For me Legion. I almost never see them and the one I faced recently disconnected early in the match because they couldn't do much.
Pig/Plague
It's hard to say what killer I see the least, because I only see 3 killers all the time (Myers, Huntress and Spirit).
Killers I haven't seen for so long that I don't even remember when I last played against them: Nurse, Hillbilly, Hag, Pig, Clown and Legion.
I am purple rank survivor btw, so I would expect way more nurses, she's not nerfed yet on live version...
If it comes to demogorgon I only played a few games against him 1-2 days after ST chapter got released. Since then I haven't seen any demogorgon.
I've never see Plague and i've only seen one Spirit :D
Oh wow... I always get Huntress and Spirit too! I often get hag though. Demogorgon is around 3 times a week (I play for like 2 hours a day because i love the game). Myers... I almost never see him.
Doctor ain't on the list, that says it all. I would say clown but I'll be lying because I play clown a lot to make up for it. Very few docs at medium high ranks.
Clown
Wraith
Voted Hag, but like the OP I also completely forgot about the Clown.
Honestly, it's pretty neck-and-neck between those two. Every now and then I get a string of Plague or Pig players, but those other two are super rare.
I never see Wraith. That's my favorite killer.
Hag is really rare for me
Haven’t seen a Demo since launch :(
The sad clown who couldn't make it as a mime because of his cough
Literally never played against a Plague.
Where the plague mains at?
Gotta love how abysmal Clown is, so underplayed OP forgot he exists.
I would say Legion. Literally have not seen one of these since August (PS4). Don’t know whether it’s because Legion is bad or whether I have a very strange bout of luck? I’ve seen at least 10 clowns but not a single Legion. This is between ranks 12 and 3, across two “seasons” pretty much. I don’t play Legion either as killer but I didn’t think they were that unpopular.
think ive seen clown 3 times ever since he came out, but usually im the killer so...
Clown, and pigs
Also, good trappers are so rare, and i feel bad about it, because trapper is one of my mains, and the whole "hunt your prey" and know how survivors behave is so satisfying to pull out.
I accidnetally clicked thw wrong one. I meant Bubba.
Same
Clown, this shouldn't even be a debate...even on PS4 I see more Nurses than Clown....
clown. No one plays clown because they know better