What Killer do you see the Least?
So I've never seen Plague, Legion, or Nurse. I always see Leatherface and Pig lately... What about you guys?
Tagged:
Trusted
So I've never seen Plague, Legion, or Nurse. I always see Leatherface and Pig lately... What about you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Doctor is still in the game?
Actually I often play Doctor on my Playstation account... :)
After the rework, I almost never see Legion on PS4. I only played them once myself and hated it after having put so much time into them.
Nurse is also scarce as she is tough to play well on console. Auto-aim kills her and Legion both...
Oh? Look out for a P3 Julie Legion then. As that is most likely me, "KHFanOnline1".
I would like to fite you online sometime. ;)
Nurse. I see the Nurse the least. (PS4)
Which I saw either of those more, but i rarely see Freddy anymore since the rework and that legitimately confuses me.
I see less Freddys then Hags
Ok, now I feel like I gotta help represent too. I'll run Susie next time I play. See you in the fog survivors~
Throw in a toxic anti-healing build for good measure if you want. ;)
Thano, Barbeque, Sloppy and Ruin are what I typically run. As I like getting a lot of BP in exchange for getting super sweaty with one of my favorite low-tier Killers.
Trapper
Nurse
You see the clown so rarely he's left off this poll :(
Doctor too.
No honestly thats why theres an 'Other' spot. I simply put the 9 that most think of instantly when tlaking about the game
The Demogorgon and Clown
Clown
Doctor.
I had almost never played against a Hag. I've faced around 2 of them, but after that? None. Just ceased to exist.