RIP Nurse. BHVR, you probably made the biggest mistake in DBD history

The ONLY "issue" with Nurse were her addons. Her basekit was absolutly fine, it was manageable.

3 seconds might not sound long, but in dbd 1 second can be the important variable between hitting or not. For me, 3 seconds sounds like a deal breaker. I'm going to use up all my good addons, moris, BPS, puddings etc and leave Nurse alone.

You know what the worst thing about this is? As survivor you will see even less Nurse players at Red ranks and much more spirit players and spirit is clearly the most hated killer to verse, much more hated than nurse (see: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/91696/who-do-you-hate-the-most-to-verse).

Im speechless. Why touching her basekit when majority was only complaining about her addons. Noone was asking for that besides some baby potato survivors.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743183#Comment_743183

    It's 6 on 2 blinks + fatigue for survivors to use Los. With that time you can get so much distance that the nurse won't catch up as the slowest killer in the game. But u can't blink either, cuz they already will be running behinds multiple walls and tiles in that time and trying to guess will hurt just even more because it gives you another 6 seconds recharge time. Idk how you can't see the issue.

    Your cooldown starts while fatigued so you only need to wait 3.5 seconds for both blinks to be ready.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743208#Comment_743208

    Your cooldown actually starts dropping while you’re fatigued so you only need to wait 3.5 seconds to use your blinks again.

    How do you know that?

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743219#Comment_743219

    I still think she’ll be good, if she isn’t then she can always be adjusted before hitting live.

    Yeah man, I don't know. I don't think she'll be Legion, but, she won't be great. I feel lied to because this is a major change to base kit and this was supposed to be a minor adjustment to base and a add-on rework.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743225#Comment_743225

    Your cooldown starts while fatigued so you only need to wait 3.5 seconds for both blinks to be ready.

    3.5 as the SLOWEST KILLER in the game! Are you not aware of how Nurse works? A nurse who is not blinking 99% of the time will get outplayed by red rank survivors because they will abuse your slow movement and take full advantage of that.

  • @AkiTheKitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743113#Comment_743113

    Already did! I'm no Legion main so I'm not sure how much my opinion matters given how little I know about him, but there's my opinion lol

    Thank you! I just saw it!

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743227#Comment_743227

    Yeah man, I don't know. I don't think she'll be Legion, but, she won't be great. I feel lied to because this is a major change to base kit and this was supposed to be a minor adjustment to base and a add-on rework.

    If she needs it then I’m sure they’ll buff her but I don’t think the change is that major.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743114#Comment_743114

    Killers who get bullied do not belong in red ranks. Do you ever see the top killer streamers getting bullied? I'm the same. Rank 1 killer immediately after rank reset, never feel like I'm being bullied or that I have no chance if I don't use nurse. Sorry, but all these nurse players have gone so long thinking their broken killer was balanced. I must say it is a bit nice to see them knocked down a peg. I don't even play nurse anymore because it was too powerful.

    It's funny you would assume I'm a low rank player though, when literally the only reason nurse needed this nerf is because the TOP players take away counterplay against the other TOP players.

    I'm sure nurse is super fun to go against and play in green ranks, or wherever you are...

    I am r1 both sides, thanks.

    Yes i do see them getting bullied, People like otz get bullied (calm down, not often but it happens). Also happens to zubat rarely but it does. Have done it even myself with a random dc midgame so that was 3 vs him and we still beat him (otz not zubat he is canada i think and not EU).

    It is like you are not able to even understand the Argument, nobody said they dont have a Chance when they do not use Nurse but it must be great to make-up some Argument and debate that one i guess. Nurse is a viable Killer and one less viable Killer means less Variety so thanks for even more boring red ranks.

    Please spare me your opinion that you try to state as if it were a fact because it isn't. You come here and say Nurse has no counterplay, which is wrong, partialy, Nurse actually requires all survivors to work as a Team and requires lots of individual skill. Constant Breaking from LoS, keeping your eye on Nurse so you have to Focus on her while watching your step and in Addition to that you have to mindgame her(baiting blinks) oh and i forgot to add that you also have to have good movement so 360 , moonwalking gotta bring it all.

    That is lots to do true but at least that is intense.

    You : No counterplay!!1111

    That is ofc vs a base kit without add ons.

    What I said was your Argument About Killers just reversed. i am sure you are red rank Survivor just that you do not belong there.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743239#Comment_743239

    If she needs it then I’m sure they’ll buff her but I don’t think the change is that major.

    I think, considering the reaction, it can be classified as major.

  • Where do you think the money comes from for this game?

    By logic: survivors must outrank killer players 4:1.

    Do you think frustrated survivors will spend money on cosmetics and more background (or whatever paid materials they offer)?

    So now you can see why nurse must be nerfed.

    On deck: spirit. Guaranteed.

  • Nurse you just use stealth against but survivors don't wanna do that.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743231#Comment_743231

    3.5 as the SLOWEST KILLER in the game! Are you not aware of how Nurse works? A nurse who is not blinking 99% of the time will get outplayed by red rank survivors because they will abuse your slow movement and take full advantage of that.

    I use to main nurse, I know how she works. You’ll save a lot of time by using one blink to get around with this new cooldown, your cooldown will be more manageable if you play her a bit more strategically, still too early to say if she is good or bad though.

  • Killer side

    A series of nerfs ...

    Reinforcement 0


    Who can enjoy it?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743247#Comment_743247

    I think, considering the reaction, it can be classified as major.

    Every time something is announced you’ll see a huge reaction.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743253#Comment_743253

    Every time something is announced you’ll see a huge reaction.

    How many people do you see rejoicing that Nurse got nerfed? Not many.

    Regardless on if you think this is a big nerf or not, you must agree that this is huge for the game. The most dominant Killer with the second highest skill ceiling, Huntress still #1, got nerfed at the request of half the community.

    THAT, that is very big.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743261#Comment_743261

    How many people do you see rejoicing that Nurse got nerfed? Not many.

    Regardless on if you think this is a big nerf or not, you must agree that this is huge for the game. The most dominant Killer with the second highest skill ceiling, Huntress still #1, got nerfed at the request of half the community.

    THAT, that is very big.

    Tbh any change done to nurse would’ve sparked a reaction, even just an add on change.

  • @OkKiLLer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743024#Comment_743024

    No one knows why she was Nerfed uh how about the fact that she can ignore every defense mechanic that survivors have she can teleport through walls and has the best map pressure in the game. Yeah still not sure why she was nerfed.

    Base nurse dude. She got less map pressure than billy without addons.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743281#Comment_743281

    Tbh any change done to nurse would’ve sparked a reaction, even just an add on change.

    This is not true because the addons were really stupid designed. Any change to the addons would have be better for Nurse mains but also survivors. The major addon issue was range addons and additional blinks addons. The other addons rarely got used and no survivor complained about them

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743281#Comment_743281

    Tbh any change done to nurse would’ve sparked a reaction, even just an add on change.

    It would have, however, like I said, a lot of people feel lied to. I agree, ANY change to Nurse would have ignited a powder keg. However, they didn't have to toss that powder keg into a room full of more powder kegs.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743285#Comment_743285

    This is not true because the addons were really stupid designed. Any change to the addons would have be better for Nurse mains but also survivors. The major addon issue was range addons and additional blinks addons. The other addons rarely got used and no survivor complained about them

    I saw people complaining about plaid flannel being made common, if the add ons didn’t come out good then people wouldn’t be happy, if they were too good then people would complain.

    I also saw people call multiple blinks and range add ons balanced before.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743285#Comment_743285

    It would have, however, like I said, a lot of people feel lied to. I agree, ANY change to Nurse would have ignited a powder keg. However, they didn't have to toss that powder keg into a room full of more powder kegs.

    Regardless of how we all feel, the ptb will come and it’ll be time to test things.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743311#Comment_743311

    Regardless of how we all feel, the ptb will come and it’ll be time to test things.

    Well, not for us console plebs, but yes, I am reserving my final judgement for the PTB.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743321#Comment_743321

    Well, not for us console plebs, but yes, I am reserving my final judgement for the PTB.

    Us poor console plebs can’t test it. D: I can’t wait to see some gameplay. :)

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743340#Comment_743340

    Us poor console plebs can’t test it. D: I can’t wait to see some gameplay. :)

    Yeah, rip us console players :(. Still I am looking forward to the Archives!

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743350#Comment_743350

    Yeah, rip us console players :(. Still I am looking forward to the Archives!

    I’ve been looking forward to the archives ever since they got announced!

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743353#Comment_743353

    I’ve been looking forward to the archives ever since they got announced!

    Yeah! I'm sorry for being so negative man, I'm gonna try to look at the positive side of things!

  • The fact that we don't see any survivors complaining about nurse right now is the real red flag...

    Typically, if something is done well, both sides hate it (killers: nerfed to hard! Survivors: needs more nerf!), But these changes are far too one-sided for me to trust.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743357#Comment_743357

    Yeah! I'm sorry for being so negative man, I'm gonna try to look at the positive side of things!

    No worries, everyone has a right to their opinion, glad you’ll be looking at the positive side more. :)

  • I wish I could snap legions release/conception from existence .

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743114#Comment_743114

    Killers who get bullied do not belong in red ranks. Do you ever see the top killer streamers getting bullied? I'm the same. Rank 1 killer immediately after rank reset, never feel like I'm being bullied or that I have no chance if I don't use nurse. Sorry, but all these nurse players have gone so long thinking their broken killer was balanced. I must say it is a bit nice to see them knocked down a peg. I don't even play nurse anymore because it was too powerful.

    It's funny you would assume I'm a low rank player though, when literally the only reason nurse needed this nerf is because the TOP players take away counterplay against the other TOP players.

    I'm sure nurse is super fun to go against and play in green ranks, or wherever you are...

    nurse players can finally learn to play around mechanics and not have a brainless easy way around everything. theyre going to crumble actually learning the game properly

  • @Attackfrog said:

    The fact that we don't see any survivors complaining about nurse right now is the real red flag...

    Typically, if something is done well, both sides hate it (killers: nerfed to hard! Survivors: needs more nerf!), But these changes are far too one-sided for me to trust.

    Ikr? Suspiciously quite and one sided atm

  • people ######### about the tiniest slight...and not a SINGLE survivor complaint that the nerfs weren't strong enough.

    MAJOR red flag!

  • people have been complaining about nurse since 2017 wym?

  • @HamdaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743175#Comment_743175

    nurse players can finally learn to play around mechanics and not have a brainless easy way around everything. theyre going to crumble actually learning the game properly

    Whats dumber than play only Nurse and get to Red Ranks because EZ?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    "you probably made the biggest mistake in DBD history"

    Ahem

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/834/NMAALU1JLVF5.png

    Rude. Very very Rude.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743197#Comment_743197

    I am not saying nerfing legion was a mistake, legion itself was a mistake, just an easy cash grab for BHVR

    Even more rude!

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743175#Comment_743175

    I am r1 both sides, thanks.

    Yes i do see them getting bullied, People like otz get bullied (calm down, not often but it happens). Also happens to zubat rarely but it does. Have done it even myself with a random dc midgame so that was 3 vs him and we still beat him (otz not zubat he is canada i think and not EU).

    It is like you are not able to even understand the Argument, nobody said they dont have a Chance when they do not use Nurse but it must be great to make-up some Argument and debate that one i guess. Nurse is a viable Killer and one less viable Killer means less Variety so thanks for even more boring red ranks.

    Please spare me your opinion that you try to state as if it were a fact because it isn't. You come here and say Nurse has no counterplay, which is wrong, partialy, Nurse actually requires all survivors to work as a Team and requires lots of individual skill. Constant Breaking from LoS, keeping your eye on Nurse so you have to Focus on her while watching your step and in Addition to that you have to mindgame her(baiting blinks) oh and i forgot to add that you also have to have good movement so 360 , moonwalking gotta bring it all.

    That is lots to do true but at least that is intense.

    You : No counterplay!!1111

    That is ofc vs a base kit without add ons.

    What I said was your Argument About Killers just reversed. i am sure you are red rank Survivor just that you do not belong there.

    I understand the argument fine. You don't understand what bullying a killer means or looks like, and you dont understand what balance should look like, obviously.

    You are one of the people who claim only spirit and nurse are viable. And yes, that is true when you aren't a very skilled killer. I've seen plenty of those, even at rank 1. People don’t want to admit that if you get bullied (and the map wasn't something like haddonfield), the biggest reason is because you didn't play well.

    Did you know that over here on the Asian servers the Korean players shy away from using nurse because she is too powerful? That the most popular Korean streamer never plays nurse more than once a day because he says she is broken? This player, the best nurse I've ever seen, believes nurse needed a change, and yet someone like you, who thinks that if a killer happens to lose a game it means he got bullied, someone who is only at rank 1 because playing nurse allows you to spend time there, claims to have any authority on the subject?

    If you can't understand that her addons made her so unbelievably broken because her basekit allowed it, well, I guess you'll have trouble staying at rank 1 from now on..

  • @Attackfrog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743429#Comment_743429

    people ######### about the tiniest slight...and not a SINGLE survivor complaint that the nerfs weren't strong enough.

    MAJOR red flag!

    Because *surprise surprise* until these changes are actually tested it is impossible to know exactly how much this will affect Nurse. I'd say people are cautiously optimistic, and that maybe finally nurse players will have to start playing the same game as the rest of us the killers and survivors, and not an overpowered fantasy simulator.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743250#Comment_743250

    I understand the argument fine. You don't understand what bullying a killer means or looks like, and you dont understand what balance should look like, obviously.

    You are one of the people who claim only spirit and nurse are viable. And yes, that is true when you aren't a very skilled killer. I've seen plenty of those, even at rank 1. People don’t want to admit that if you get bullied (and the map wasn't something like haddonfield), the biggest reason is because you didn't play well.

    Did you know that over here on the Asian servers the Korean players shy away from using nurse because she is too powerful? That the most popular Korean streamer never plays nurse more than once a day because he says she is broken? This player, the best nurse I've ever seen, believes nurse needed a change, and yet someone like you, who thinks that if a killer happens to lose a game it means he got bullied, someone who is only at rank 1 because playing nurse allows you to spend time there, claims to have any authority on the subject?

    If you can't understand that her addons made her so unbelievably broken because her basekit allowed it, well, I guess you'll have trouble staying at rank 1 from now on..

    Aw no you don't understand not even by a longshot.

    No I am not one of those people. It is just that Killers when they do not play any of the top 3 they Need to play perfect against survivors that play optimal. I am sorry if you are unable to find 4 People to play optimal but that is just the case and is what makes this game so mindnumbing easy as Survivor. The handholding to bad survivors like you, who cry "no counterplay!" soon spirit will have no counterplay, billy afterwards and there will be another because all that bad survivors like you can do is run bad loops is being lazy and not improving and Escape with a key at best.

    No I am no nurse main so spare me your assumptions, i have more than enough Killers to play at r1 due to the fact that most survivors are boosted and bad nowadays. I talk About when survivors do play optimal and Nothing else and know what they do.

    Koreans also eat fish that is yet Living so what? Am I to be in awe because of what people do in Korea why should that matter to me so much? In order to play against something you have to understand how it is, how it functions and where the weakspots are. The people that can play the best against nurse are people that also play her and are actually good on her. Base Nurse has enough but since you do not play her, you dont know jack About it. So the streamer is doing the thinking for you? Is it that guy that did the Experiment to proof how op Nurse is when all he did manage to proof was how broken the add ons were? By that time everybody knew that already lol.

    Let him do the same experiment, this week, just to see for comparison ok just without any add ons.

    Uhm no I dont believe that a killer got bullied because he lost a game. Otz when he is getting bullied also swears on the channel (lol we managed to beat him 3 v 1 due to a disconnect no idea how you see that not as being bullied when he has more than half the game to kill at least one) zubat wrote he got #########.

    Ofc it happens to people that they get bullied, not you ofc. Perfect Killer, perfect Survivor yet unable to play against base nurse. Cry more for nerfs with everything that gives you trouble and give yourself to the Illusion that you are good. You are just the same as bad Killer mains or survivors who can not deal with a single loss and expect balance to make up for their bad Plays.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743497#Comment_743497

    Aw no you don't understand not even by a longshot.

    No I am not one of those people. It is just that Killers when they do not play any of the top 3 they Need to play perfect against survivors that play optimal. I am sorry if you are unable to find 4 People to play optimal but that is just the case and is what makes this game so mindnumbing easy as Survivor. The handholding to bad survivors like you, who cry "no counterplay!" soon spirit will have no counterplay, billy afterwards and there will be another because all that bad survivors like you can do is run bad loops is being lazy and not improving and Escape with a key at best.

    No I am no nurse main so spare me your assumptions, i have more than enough Killers to play at r1 due to the fact that most survivors are boosted and bad nowadays. I talk About when survivors do play optimal and Nothing else and know what they do.

    Koreans also eat fish that is yet Living so what? In order to play against something you have to understand how it is, how it functions and where the weakspots are. The people that can play the best against nurse are people that also play her and are actually good on her. Base Nurse has enough but since you do not play her, you dont know jack About it. So the streamer is doing the thinking for you? Is it that guy that did the Experiment to proof how op Nurse is when all he did manage to proof was how broken the add ons were? By that time everybody knew that already lol.

    Let him do the same experiment, this week, just to see for comparison ok just without any add ons.

    Uhm no I dont believe that a killer got bullied because he lost a game. Otz when he is getting bullied also swears on the channel (lol we managed to beat him 3 v 1 due to a disconnect no idea how you see that not as being bullied when he has more than half the game to kill at least one) zubat wrote he got #########.

    Ofc it happens to people that they get bullied, not you ofc. Perfect Killer, perfect Survivor yet unable to play against base nurse. Cry more for nerfs with everything that gives you trouble and give yourself to the Illusion that you are good.

    Yikes. A whole lot of incoherent rambling. These changes have got you pretty rattled, eh?

    Say what you want, I can say with 100 percent certainty you're not as good as you think, and you are basing your idea of balance off of that delusion. I have over 2000 hours in the game, never not at rank 1, and I have never felt this helpless feeling while playing as killer that you claim to feel.

    When did I say I can't play against basekit nurse? When did I say I don't play nurse. The fact is, I bully players like you all the time, because they are boosted beyond belief by this broken ranked system, led to believe they are actually good. I often see nurses in red ranks who absolutely do not belong there. Just yesterday I led one of these nurses along for 5 gens. A rank 1 nurse. Why is that player in my game? When I saw all this crying today I thought of that player - someone told they are good because they got nurse to rank 1, when they actually should be purple or green. If the player is just decent or just good, they don't have a chance if they chase me. That includes nurses. When the player is skilled, and plays nurse, that is when counterplay starts to go out the window.

    I have played plenty of nurse. I don't anymore. It was too boring getting win after win after win. Nurses who are skilled feel the same way. Players who are still learning tend to think she is fine. So...keep practicing, I guess.

    And try to learn what bullying means..

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743578#Comment_743578

    Yikes. A whole lot of incoherent rambling. These changes have got you pretty rattled, eh?

    Say what you want, I can say with 100 percent certainty you're not as good as you think, and you are basing your idea of balance off of that delusion. I have over 2000 hours in the game, never not at rank 1, and I have never felt this helpless feeling while playing as killer that you claim to feel.

    When did I say I can't play against basekit nurse? When did I say I don't play nurse. The fact is, I bully players like you all the time, because they are boosted beyond belief by this broken ranked system, led to believe they are actually good. I often see nurses in red ranks who absolutely do not belong there. Just yesterday I led one of these nurses along for 5 gens. A rank 1 nurse. Why is that player in my game? When I saw all this crying today I thought of that player - someone told they are good because they got nurse to rank 1, when they actually should be purple or green. If the player is just decent or just good, they don't have a chance if they chase me. That includes nurses. When the player is skilled, and plays nurse, that is when counterplay starts to go out the window.

    I have played plenty of nurse. I don't anymore. It was too boring getting win after win after win. Nurses who are skilled feel the same way. Players who are still learning tend to think she is fine. So...keep practicing, I guess.

    And try to learn what bullying means..

    @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743578#Comment_743578

    Yikes. A whole lot of incoherent rambling. These changes have got you pretty rattled, eh?

    Say what you want, I can say with 100 percent certainty you're not as good as you think, and you are basing your idea of balance off of that delusion. I have over 2000 hours in the game, never not at rank 1, and I have never felt this helpless feeling while playing as killer that you claim to feel.

    When did I say I can't play against basekit nurse? When did I say I don't play nurse. The fact is, I bully players like you all the time, because they are boosted beyond belief by this broken ranked system, led to believe they are actually good. I often see nurses in red ranks who absolutely do not belong there. Just yesterday I led one of these nurses along for 5 gens. A rank 1 nurse. Why is that player in my game? When I saw all this crying today I thought of that player - someone told they are good because they got nurse to rank 1, when they actually should be purple or green. If the player is just decent or just good, they don't have a chance if they chase me. That includes nurses. When the player is skilled, and plays nurse, that is when counterplay starts to go out the window.

    I have played plenty of nurse. I don't anymore. It was too boring getting win after win after win. Nurses who are skilled feel the same way. Players who are still learning tend to think she is fine. So...keep practicing, I guess.

    And try to learn what bullying means..

    What rambling? Where?

    What helplessness? Where do I Claim to feel that? Cause I got bullied when playin a meme build like burger king Myers? Since you are so good, come i play you with my SWF. You play burger king Myers and i Show you how to be bullied ok? But you are probably a tryhard so you never play any meme builds at all.

    You did say Nurse has no counterplay thus i have to assume that you are unable to play against it. You never played me and yet talk About how you bully me, sure Keep dreaming.

    Sorry I diagree but it is nice to see your Argumentation, everybody that does not agree with what streamdaddy said is boosted and bad and doesnt understand anything. Sorry you are a joke. A bad one too. Did it not once occur to you, in your arrogant mindset, that the Player might not be a Nurse main? Rarely Plays Nurse and just did dailies on her? Have you seen Edgar play Nurse? It was horrible,, i think he practiced a bit since i saw him a year ago. Even Zubat knows there are bad nurses at rank 1 doing dailies or People just goofin around.

    Nurses who are skilled feel probably bored by bad survivors, that is why i said and agree that nobody Needs Nurse to win at r1, well Maybe some People do. I feel the same About Nurse, but i do think that survivors Need to step up their game too. Lots of boosted survivors that play like potatoes. Making Nurse less viable will not improve skill of survivors nor will it make for good Variety. All they had to do was Change the addons.

    Why didn't you answer a single Question? I think i struck a nerve with your stream Daddy, you have a head of your own. Use it.

    PS: Never try to impress anyone with amount of Hours you have in the game. Every half decent Player knows that this doesn't matter. We all know that there are People with several thousands of Hours in the game that Play like garbage.

  • Wow, all this and I'm over here having fun with Legion.

  • "Just wait till the ptb"

    Yeah

    That's what happened with my main,legion

    Fool me once...

  • While this is a nerf to nurse she will be the same just addon dependent for her blink charge cooldown thing

  • true. no one asked for this bs but here we go again. pretty good job so far. i know a lot of ppl who will stop playing the game because of this. there is only spirit left now and as you said no one likes her because she needs zero skill to use and is even more annyoing. but whatever, she will get nerfed next.


  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743497#Comment_743497

    Aw no you don't understand not even by a longshot.

    No I am not one of those people. It is just that Killers when they do not play any of the top 3 they Need to play perfect against survivors that play optimal. I am sorry if you are unable to find 4 People to play optimal but that is just the case and is what makes this game so mindnumbing easy as Survivor. The handholding to bad survivors like you, who cry "no counterplay!" soon spirit will have no counterplay, billy afterwards and there will be another because all that bad survivors like you can do is run bad loops is being lazy and not improving and Escape with a key at best.

    No I am no nurse main so spare me your assumptions, i have more than enough Killers to play at r1 due to the fact that most survivors are boosted and bad nowadays. I talk About when survivors do play optimal and Nothing else and know what they do.

    Koreans also eat fish that is yet Living so what? In order to play against something you have to understand how it is, how it functions and where the weakspots are. The people that can play the best against nurse are people that also play her and are actually good on her. Base Nurse has enough but since you do not play her, you dont know jack About it. So the streamer is doing the thinking for you? Is it that guy that did the Experiment to proof how op Nurse is when all he did manage to proof was how broken the add ons were? By that time everybody knew that already lol.

    Let him do the same experiment, this week, just to see for comparison ok just without any add ons.

    Uhm no I dont believe that a killer got bullied because he lost a game. Otz when he is getting bullied also swears on the channel (lol we managed to beat him 3 v 1 due to a disconnect no idea how you see that not as being bullied when he has more than half the game to kill at least one) zubat wrote he got #########.

    Ofc it happens to people that they get bullied, not you ofc. Perfect Killer, perfect Survivor yet unable to play against base nurse. Cry more for nerfs with everything that gives you trouble and give yourself to the Illusion that you are good.

    The converse is also true.

    When a killer plays optimally, survivors need to play optimally or they all die.

    Can we please stop with this Killer Victim mentality.

  • I don't get why people expect this game to be balanced around the 4man swf with top players. It isn't going to happen. You can't balance a game around a very small part of the playerbase.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "Just wait till the ptb"

    Yeah

    That's what happened with my main,legion

    Fool me once...

    Oh hey! Another Legion main. Can you go look at this and comment there what you think? https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93454/a-simple-idea-for-legion-rework-buff-you-decide#latest

    Sorry, but I seem to have a hard time finding yall!

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743610#Comment_743610

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743610#Comment_743610

    What rambling? Where?

    What helplessness? Where do I Claim to feel that? Cause I got bullied when playin a meme build like burger king Myers? Since you are so good, come i play you with my SWF. You play burger king Myers and i Show you how to be bullied ok? But you are probably a tryhard so you never play any meme builds at all.

    You did say Nurse has no counterplay thus i have to assume that you are unable to play against it. You never played me and yet talk About how you bully me, sure Keep dreaming.

    Sorry I diagree but it is nice to see your Argumentation, everybody that does not agree with what streamdaddy said is boosted and bad and doesnt understand anything. Sorry you are a joke. A bad one too. Did it not once occur to you, in your arrogant mindset, that the Player might not be a Nurse main? Rarely Plays Nurse and just did dailies on her? Have you seen Edgar play Nurse? It was horrible,, i think he practiced a bit since i saw him a year ago. Even Zubat knows there are bad nurses at rank 1 doing dailies or People just goofin around.

    Nurses who are skilled feel probably bored by bad survivors, that is why i said and agree that nobody Needs Nurse to win at r1, well Maybe some People do. I feel the same About Nurse, but i do think that survivors Need to step up their game too. Lots of boosted survivors that play like potatoes. Making Nurse less viable will not improve skill of survivors nor will it make for good Variety. All they had to do was Change the addons.

    Why didn't you answer a single Question? I think i struck a nerve with your stream Daddy, you have a head of your own. Use it.

    PS: Never try to impress anyone with amount of Hours you have in the game. Every half decent Player knows that this doesn't matter. We all know that there are People with several thousands of Hours in the game that Play like garbage.

    No point arguing with someone like you. Imagine thinking you are skilled, while having no understanding of game mechanics...I'll keep this short.

    1) Don't play meme builds and expect to win against try-hard survivors. Isn't that common sense...?

    2) It's cute that you challenge me AFTER I mention that I play on the Asian servers.

    3) I said a SKILLED nurse removes basically all counterplay. You wouldn't know about that, though. Please don't try listing all the counterplay that works on bad nurses. Actual good players have tried and tested everything. Are you going to tell me to break line of sight and turn back? Yeah, okay, how do you think I ran that nurse forever for? Try doing that against good nurses who don't fall for your novice tricks.

    4) 'Stream daddy.' That's cute. Did you know it is possible for a streamer and a viewer to share the same opinion without one being called a sheep? Or should I call you a hypocrit for basically parroting tru3talent? Is he your stream daddy?

    5) Of course hours don't matter if you don't have the skills to back it up. Keep misinterpreting everything. It's amusing.

    6) I can't help but imagine that 3v1 game you keep mentioning. I bet you three were super impressed with yourselves after playing as sweaty as possible, meanwhile on that guy's stream he probably was like "okay, I'll try next game. No point trying in a game with a disconnect". Did you know many killers stop try-harding after a disconnect?

    7) He proved he can win basically 100 percent of his games against skilled survivors and SWF teams try-harding to beat him. If you can't comprehend how that stems from the basekit allowing her addons to have such extreme power, you can't be reasoned with.

    8) Literally all of your questions were rhetorical. You want me to answer this? "Koreans also eat fish that is yet Living so what?" Why...? You didn't ask a coherent question. Don't expect answers if you ask like that..

    I'd prefer if you don't respond. Nothing you say will convince me. All the best players I know agree with me about this change. The devs obviously agree. Players with skill and knowledge in this game agree. Why would I ever listen to you? Keep bullying noob killers with your cute 3-man. I assume you blame the random 4th player every time you go up against a competent killer and lose?

1 2 3