My First Official Killer Perk Tier List (3.2.2)

901BCA7E-72C7-45D7-BB31-803FB970964F.png

A couple of notes-

  1. Perks like ‘spirit fury’ that require other perk(s) to reach its full potential are graded off that, but are also deducted for that requirement.
  2. Hex perks are deducted for their risk of being taken down so early on.
  3. This is MY own official (cemented in until more perks are added, or changes to pre existing ones are made) list, not in general. I remember people getting confused on my previous tier list.
  4. One perk I struggled to rank was “A Nurses Calling”. Kept going back from S to A.
  5. Hag is better than Spirit and Billy (:
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Wow.

    According to my profile picture, i am inclined to ask you why you put Devour Hope so high.

  • @Boss said:

    Wow.

    According to my profile picture, i am inclined to ask you why you put Devour Hope so high.

    Because it has the strongest effects in the entire game. Do you think it’s too high?

  • I'm curious how the Survivor one would look like.

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739386#Comment_739386

    Because it has the strongest effects in the entire game. Do you think it’s too high?

    It's generally just going to be a meme/fun perk, it's very rarely ever going to actually assist you in winning.

  • to be honest shadowborn shouldn't be on a tier list like we're gonna live forever since they don't really effect the actual gameplay

  • The half of the perks are really questionable, I wonder why whispers and noed are so high for an example, I assume these are perks that you prefer but a Tier list should have a neutral opinion aswell.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739389#Comment_739389

    It's generally just going to be a meme/fun perk, it's very rarely ever going to actually assist you in winning.

    Most of the time I can get at least one exposed hit off, but I guess that’s just me.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    I'm curious how the Survivor one would look like.

    I plan on doing one soon!

  • I think monitor and abuse is a great perk

    Why is it in C tier on your list?

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    to be honest shadowborn shouldn't be on a tier list like we're gonna live forever since they don't really effect the actual gameplay

    Really depends on who you ask. It does help a lot of people.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    The half of the perks are really questionable, I wonder why whispers and noed are so high, I assume these are perks that you prefer but a Tier list should have a neutral opinion aswell.

    Whispers is one of the most underrated perks in the game. NOED is NOED. I personally don’t use it, but it’s ends up being really strong.

  • @PyroDude

    I dont agree with most of his perks but Monitor is at a good spot at C because for the most Killers you dont need it at all. The only killers that can make good use of it are, Doctor, Myers, Plague, Huntress, hag and Legion.

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739399#Comment_739399

    Most of the time I can get at least one exposed hit off, but I guess that’s just me.

    It depends on your rank as well.

    At low ranks sure, they don't know what they're doing and you probably will. At high ranks you will lose that totem instantly in most games.

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739400#Comment_739400

    Really depends on who you ask. It does help a lot of people.

    haha I can't play with default fov

  • @PyroDude said:

    I think monitor and abuse is a great perk

    Why is it in C tier on your list?

    C Tier is still quality. I almost had it in B.

  • Why is brutal strength on B? Should be C cause it doesn't really speed up the time that much.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739405#Comment_739405

    It depends on your rank as well.

    At low ranks sure, they don't know what they're doing and you probably will. At high ranks you will lose that totem instantly in most games.

    Yeah pretty much. But same goes to Ruin and over half the people at high ranks use that.

  • Nice list. Just quickly reacting, I’d move Monitor and Sloppy into B tier but a solid list overall.

  • C tier is so wrong in my opinion. Corrupt intervention is underrated, easily B tier. Monitor, Dying light and Sloppy butcher deserve a B spot. Possibly monitor deserves an A spot on the list. Last but not least, Infectious Fright and Thrilling Tremors deserve either a B+ or A tier.

    Respected, but I see half of C tier B tier or higher.

  • @Mr_Goodman said:

    Why is brutal strength on B? Should be C cause it doesn't really speed up the time that much.

    That little amount of time can be the difference. Almost a must on some killers (clown, Huntress- although you can get away with using something else on Huntress since she’s so strong).

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @PyroDude

    I dont agree with most of his perks but Monitor is at a good spot at C because for the most Killers you dont need it at all. The only killers that can make good use of it are, Doctor, Myers, Plague, Huntress, hag and Legion.

    I use it on pig

    Paired with whispers it's even better

  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:

    Nice list. Just quickly reacting, I’d move Monitor and Sloppy into B tier but a solid list overall.

    Thank you! And yeah, totally reasonable.

  • I like to see Dark Devotion that high. Really underrated

  • @MrDardon said:

    I like to see Dark Devotion that high. Really underrated

    Agreed. I’m finding a lot of use out of it.

  • Dying light should be B tier. While by itself, it is pretty bad, with the combination of perks and add ons it can really slow down the game.

  • @Acesthetiic

    I know what you mean with noed, but I can take a example when I play swf with my friends, we never got EVER all killed by noed, most of the time we did all totems already or the killer just gets 1 lucky kill with noed. But most of the time noed is NEVER a thread to us and we just laugh about this perk then.

    But how it looks like on random solo play I cant tell anything because I never play solo^^.

    And I can understand that whispers is underrated but whispers is defenetly not A tier, we are in 2k19 where you have a ton of other and waaay better tracking perks such as BBQ, nurses, infectious fright, discordance, tinkerer or even surveilance. Whispers is still nice to find the first or the last victim but as a well experienced killer you still prefer other perks.

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739386#Comment_739386

    Because it has the strongest effects in the entire game. Do you think it’s too high?

    I don't mind where you put it.

    You said it yourself, it's your list. 😊

    But it has the same weakness all Hex Perks have, and due to this Hex taking the longest to set up, it's hurt by that weakness the most.

    It also got indirectly nerfed once Status Effects came out.

    It's a fun asf Perk for me, and you can definitely dominate with it if you get it working (the Exposed bonus is the strongest part imo), but the really hard part is getting it there.

    Especially if you get that open location on Crotus Prenn Asylum.

  • @Acesthetiic

    But if you get me wrong, I defenetly dont want to hate your list, you still made some really well and good decisouns that many ppl dont see but dont know either. Pop is really underrated and strong, even stronger then ruin. Brutal and dark devotion is really strong aswell if you know how to use these perks and they are both really underrated aswell.

  • @TheGorgon said:

    C tier is so wrong in my opinion. Corrupt intervention is underrated, easily B tier. Monitor, Dying light and Sloppy butcher deserve a B spot. Possibly monitor deserves an A spot on the list. Last but not least, Infectious Fright and Thrilling Tremors deserve either a B+ or A tier.

    Respected, but I see half of C tier B tier or higher.

    I LOVE corrupt personally, but a good amount of survivors know how to counter it. M&A is slightly overrated IMO, but I still love it.

    I don’t see Dying Light or Sloppy Butcher B. Sloppy encourages no heal that results in faster gens (unless combined in thana, but I deducted it a spot down for that reason). Dying light isn’t that good by itself imo.

    I like Infectious Fright and TT quite a bit. C for TT is quite reasonable though IMO. It’s still quality. Infectious Fright I feel goes in to certain builds rather than it being naturally by it self (it still can do well, i.e on billy, Nurse).

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739417#Comment_739417

    Yeah pretty much. But same goes to Ruin and over half the people at high ranks use that.

    That isn't the same at all.

    If you lose DH early you gained nothing at all.

    Even if you lose Ruin early you still got maybe a 1 minute of worth out of it which is still substantial hence why they run it.

  • A Nurse's Calling is way too high, especially in this no heal meta with perks like Adrenaline, Inner Strength, Second Wind or Distortion which makes A Nurse's Calling much weaker, plus the fact that most killers have a standard 32 meters terror radius, which means NC needs Monitor and Abuse to even work against aware survivors on most killers, you could easily drop this perk 2 tiers, but I feel like you should drop it at least 1.

    Thanatophobia should be a tier lower, it's only really useful on particular builds or particular killers ( Plague, Legion, Freddy with slow down add-ons ), but on its own is laughable weak.

    Dark Devotion should be lower and Infectious Fright and Thrilling Tremors should definitely be higher, I would never take Dark Devotion over one of these 2 perks or even over Monitor and Abuse for that matter.

    Discordance, Play With Your Food and Cruel Limits could be a tier lower.

    Saying that Hag is better than Spirit and Billy even on threads that are not related to that topic is becoming pretty annoying. You don't see me saying that "Plague is better than Huntress" on every comment or thread I post.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739389#Comment_739389

    I don't mind where you put it.

    You said it yourself, it's your list. 😊

    But it has the same weakness all Hex Perks have, and due to this Hex taking the longest to set up, it's hurt by that weakness the most.

    It also got indirectly nerfed once Status Effects came out.

    It's a fun asf Perk for me, and you can definitely dominate with it if you get it working (the Exposed bonus is the strongest part imo), but the really hard part is getting it there.

    Especially if you get that open location on Crotus Prenn Asylum.

    (Remember What Killer do I rave about 😜😜😜). Devour I find as the ultimate risk, reward factor. Which is mostly why it’s so high. Because when it works... 💀 But yeah, totems spots are always our enemy!

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Acesthetiic

    But if you get me wrong, I defenetly dont want to hate your list, you still made some really well and good decisouns that many ppl dont see but dont know either. Pop is really underrated and strong, even stronger then ruin. Brutal and dark devotion is really strong aswell if you know how to use these perks and they are both really underrated aswell.

    That’s the critique I love! The agreements and disagreements, explaining why! Thank you (:

    Like I said I personally don’t use NOED, but I’ve seen a killer take a 0k game to a 2/3k game. I find that quite strong.

    Whipsers as a B tier perk makes sense. I just find it so useful on so many maps as most killers!

  • @Acesthetiic

    Fair enough, you are really kind, nice to write with you^^

  • I feel like nurses is a bit overrated but I suppose it could work on Hag. :P

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739425#Comment_739425

    That isn't the same at all.

    If you lose DH early you gained nothing at all.

    Even if you lose Ruin early you still got maybe a 1 minute of worth out of it which is still substantial hence why they run it.

    I don’t think it’s the same. I just find Devour having the strongest effect in the game. If it works you win. If it doesn’t, you still have 3 other perks and your skill to rely on. But hey, respect and understand where you’re coming from.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I feel like nurses is a bit overrated but I suppose it could work on Hag. :P

    I had on my notes that I went back and forth with it between S and A. I struggled with that one Groot ): any perk works on hag at least lol

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Acesthetiic

    Fair enough, you are really kind, nice to write with you^^

    Ditto! Have a good rest of your day! (:

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739505#Comment_739505

    I had on my notes that I went back and forth with it between S and A. I struggled with that one Groot ): any perk works on hag at least lol

    I have to run M&A to get nurses to work. 😂 #32meterTRstruggles

  • @Marcus said:

    A Nurse's Calling is way too high, especially in this no heal meta with perks like Adrenaline, Inner Strength, Second Wind or Distortion which makes A Nurse's Calling much weaker, plus the fact that most killers have a standard 32 meters terror radius, which means NC needs Monitor and Abuse to even work against aware survivors on most killers, you could easily drop this perk 2 tiers, but I feel like you should drop it at least 1.

    Thanatophobia should be a tier lower, it's only really useful on particular builds or particular killers ( Plague, Legion, Freddy with slow down add-ons ), but on its own is laughable weak.

    Dark Devotion should be lower and Infectious Fright and Thrilling Tremors should definitely be higher, I would never take Dark Devotion over one of these 2 perks or even over Monitor and Abuse for that matter.

    Discordance, Play With Your Food and Cruel Limits could be a tier lower.

    Saying that Hag is better than Spirit and Billy even on threads that are not related to that topic is becoming pretty annoying. You don't see me saying that "Plague better than Huntress" on every comment or thread I post.

    Most of it reasonable. Nurses could definitely be A tier. I stand by Dark Devotion at B tier though, it’s incredibly underrated in my experience.


    Not sure why saying “Hag is better than these killers” bothers you so much? It’s more for the memes and I actually find Spirit on par with Hag and go back and forth between the two.

  • Nurse's calling is definitely S tier on huntress and really good for nurse. Maybe not so high for other killers though?

    I'd even say move Brutal Strength up a tier. It's that good (on m1 killers)

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739518#Comment_739518

    I have to run M&A to get nurses to work. 😂 #32meterTRstruggles

    Same, unless if it’s Ghostface or wraith xD ‘Tis why I regret putting it in S xD

    EDIT: Oh! And it can work for Nurse and Huntress! (Thanks @Omans

  • @Omans said:

    Nurse's calling is definitely S tier on huntress and really good for nurse. Maybe not so high for other killers though?

    I'd even say move Brutal Strength up a tier. It's that good (on m1 killers)

    Brutal is really underrated, I don’t use it on bubba but it is really good on other killers.

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739523#Comment_739523

    Same, unless if it’s Ghostface or wraith xD ‘Tis why I regret putting it in S xD

    It is god tier on stealth killers, always used it in my piggy main days and still use it when I play Wraith.

  • @Omans said:

    Nurse's calling is definitely S tier on huntress and really good for nurse. Maybe not so high for other killers though?

    I'd even say move Brutal Strength up a tier. It's that good (on m1 killers)

    Brutal really is underrated. Can make a case for A Tier for sure!

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739539#Comment_739539

    It is god tier on stealth killers, always used it in my piggy main days and still use it when I play Wraith.

    Damn forgot about pig too lol maybe I don’t regret it as S as much anymore xD

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739479#Comment_739479

    Most of it reasonable. Nurses could definitely be A tier. I stand by Dark Devotion at B tier though, it’s incredibly underrated in my experience.

    Not sure why saying “Hag is better than these killers” bothers you so much? It’s more for the memes and I actually find Spirit on par with Hag and go back and forth between the two.

    I just don't like that you seem to show this opinion as statement even on threads that are not related to this topic, despite the fact that I now think as well that Hag is better than Billy ( purely because she is less map dependent than him ).

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/739534#Comment_739534

    I just don't like that you seem to show this opinion as statement even on threads that are not related to this topic, despite the fact that I now think as well that Hag is better than Billy ( purely because she is less map dependent than him ).

    I usually put an emoji to show that I’m not really serious, but used a smile for this one instead. That probably comes off as rude so I apologize it if offended you or anyone else. I’M SO GLAD THAT YOU THINK HAG IS BETTER THAN BILLY THOUGH!! Now I Just got to get you to like her more than Spirit lol jk... unless? XD

    Seriously though, I do respect what you have to say. I don’t ever intend to annoy or piss people off on these forums.

  • @Blackmunkey said:

    Where is deja vu

    Deja Vu is a survivor perk and this is a Killer Perk Tier List. I’ll be doing a survivor one tomorrow though! Welcome to the forums.

‹ 1 2