My First Official Killer Perk Tier List (3.2.2)
A couple of notes-
- Perks like ‘spirit fury’ that require other perk(s) to reach its full potential are graded off that, but are also deducted for that requirement.
- Hex perks are deducted for their risk of being taken down so early on.
- This is MY own official (cemented in until more perks are added, or changes to pre existing ones are made) list, not in general. I remember people getting confused on my previous tier list.
- One perk I struggled to rank was “A Nurses Calling”. Kept going back from S to A.
- Hag is better than Spirit and Billy (:
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Anyone who thinks Devour is strong as a good person in my book. And you like Hag.
What is this beauty.
Fire up is underrated IMO, with bamboozle or Brutal Strength it can cut some loops really easy
❤️ Much love!
Can’t really agree. I’d never go out of my way to use fire up in any situation.
Tell that to the 30 or so 4ks it's gotten me.
Do you use it stacked with Brutal or alone? Because if I remember correctly alone the difference is negligible even at max stacks (there was a video that did time comparisons out) but for whatever reason it really helps other perks and addons that do the same thing.
Same here.
Wait, ignore me. I'm an idiot. I thought you were the one talking about Fired Up.
Insidious and Beast Of Prey should switch placings. Insidious has at least one strong build and a gimmick, but Beast Of Prey doesn't do anything you can't already do by turning your camera.
I get why people like Enduring, I know about the Enduring + SF combo, I know that you didnt take into account combos. But why is Enduring S tier? If anything, SF should be above it, and Enduring should be A tier at the very most.
I think it’s still so strong by itself. No respecting pallets which is the only protection survivors have.
My statement isn't any less true.
I'm talking Devour Hope 😁
Forgive me, but i don't know what you mean between your brackets.
She eats your guts (:
Ahh, gotcha. 😜