This is the best tier list you’ll find on here.
@Dwight_Fairfield said:I don't like Bubbas. They face camp me and try to steal my pizza 😥
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
I don't like Bubbas. They face camp me and try to steal my pizza 😥
Trust me... it's not the pizza that he's trying to eat
@FireHazard said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727893#Comment_727893Witch craft and wizardry, nothing more. Nothing can beat a good old knife! Except a gun but who has that!*Flash backs to Billys shotgun...*Oh...
@FireHazard said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727893#Comment_727893
Witch craft and wizardry, nothing more. Nothing can beat a good old knife! Except a gun but who has that!
*Flash backs to Billys shotgun...*
Oh...
I forgot that cosmetic existed. I've literally never seen anyone running it in the entire time it's been out
@Alice_pbg said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727895#Comment_727895Trust me... it's not the pizza that he's trying to eat
@Alice_pbg said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727895#Comment_727895
You’ve exposed my true Groot nature! ;D
@Ark_the_Bonsai said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727900#Comment_727900I forgot that cosmetic existed. I've literally never seen anyone running it in the entire time it's been out
@Ark_the_Bonsai said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727900#Comment_727900
I like that he uses a gun to hit people. It's funny.
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727895#Comment_727895You put meat on my veggie pizza! :v
@GrootDude said:
You put meat on my veggie pizza! :v
With Bubba's track record I thought he'd like that 😄
Probably because they realized it doesn't actually fire any bullets...
Lucky you since I hate billy! (To play anyway)
Why is Pig so low?! D:
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727902#Comment_727902You’ve exposed my true Groot nature! ;D
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727902#Comment_727902
I know how you do things, and I'm prepared
But seriously...what even is this discussion? 😂
@Boosted_Dwight said:Why is Pig so low?! D:
@Boosted_Dwight said:
Because I don’t play her :P
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727917#Comment_727917Because I don’t play her :P
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727917#Comment_727917
It is treason then >:v
@Alice_pbg said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727909#Comment_727909I know how you do things, and I'm preparedhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/880/B1MXKLPB78SZ.jpgBut seriously...what even is this discussion? 😂
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727909#Comment_727909
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/880/B1MXKLPB78SZ.jpg
I dunno but Groot is scared.😂
@Boosted_Dwight said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727920#Comment_727920It is treason then >:v
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727920#Comment_727920
Playing piggy is treason! They just tunnel people who have traps on. :v
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727922#Comment_727922Playing piggy is treason! They just tunnel people who have traps on. :v
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727922#Comment_727922
At least we don't face camp other survivors bubba billy >:/
@Boosted_Dwight said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727926#Comment_727926At least we don't face camp other survivors bubba billy >:/
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727926#Comment_727926
I only face camp at endgame or when playing a killer I suck with! D:
No spirit, Doctor or Myers?? This tier list is sexist, racist and homophobic.
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727931#Comment_727931I only face camp at endgame or when playing a killer I suck with! D:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727931#Comment_727931
Face camping is still face camping. 15% cheesecake for you >:c
Gonna have to borrow that for a second. @GrootDude you've fallen into my trap... now face Michael Myers! THE FORBIDDEN ONE!
@FireHazard said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727918#Comment_727918Gonna have to borrow that for a second. @GrootDude you've fallen into my trap... now face Michael Myers! THE FORBIDDEN ONE!https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/696/5BCFBJNVWT5H.png
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727918#Comment_727918
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/696/5BCFBJNVWT5H.png
:O
Join the side of good, against the forces of evil that is @GrootDude he has insulted our Killers, and we desire VENGEANCE!
@Boosted_Dwight said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727934#Comment_727934Face camping is still face camping. 15% cheesecake for you >:c
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727934#Comment_727934
You know that you don’t mean that. :P
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727943#Comment_727943You know that you don’t mean that. :P
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727943#Comment_727943
I know :P
You can have your 50% back :)
@FireHazard said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727922#Comment_727922Join the side of good, against the forces of evil that is @GrootDude he has insulted our Killers, and we desire VENGEANCE!
Our killers shall be avenged!! >:v
@Boosted_Dwight said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727956#Comment_727956Our killers shall be avenged!! >:v
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727956#Comment_727956
Bubba won’t be bullied anymore!😂
A ding ding ding
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727956#Comment_727956https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727963#Comment_727963Bubba won’t be bullied anymore!😂
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727963#Comment_727963
Alright, alright. Another time another meme.
I need meme materials anyways for the next battle.
@FireHazard said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727969#Comment_727969Alright, alright. Another time another meme.I need meme materials anyways for the next battle.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727969#Comment_727969
Ye, I have no memes.😂
Oh yeah?
Grootdude might have brought disgrace to your killers, but he also brought justice to mine!
So come firehazard. I won't let you take grootdude.
@Alice_pbg said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727956#Comment_727956Oh yeah?https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/556/N5EGDH2YLOS1.jpgGrootdude might have brought disgrace to your killers, but he also brought justice to mine!So come firehazard. I won't let you take grootdude.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/434/FWDBFOUSEWJU.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/556/N5EGDH2YLOS1.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/434/FWDBFOUSEWJU.jpg
:D
You've done it now... you'll face my wrath soon enough! (It's literally 1AM so, i'll leave you with this meme reflecting that below)
Take this one your way out though...
@FireHazard said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727980#Comment_727980https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/449/MU06XKY8Y7DM.pngYou've done it now... you'll face my wrath soon enough! (It's literally 1AM so, i'll leave you with this meme reflecting that below)https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/475/MCVGMBLLA9UN.pngTake this one your way out though...https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/368/RY67YWHH11TD.jpg
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727980#Comment_727980
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/449/MU06XKY8Y7DM.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/475/MCVGMBLLA9UN.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/368/RY67YWHH11TD.jpg
@Elk said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/000/25DKK5ELVIFD.png
@Elk said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/000/25DKK5ELVIFD.png
Perfection in one meme XD
Don't worry Groot,
Maybe one day Bubba will get the buffs he so desperately needs.
And of course Demo is upside down of the tier list :)
This tier list is upside down. Do you live in Australia?
@GrootDude said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/598/LRRFNBC5FBCB.pngThis is the best tier list you’ll find on here.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/598/LRRFNBC5FBCB.png
sees the third Killer
I approve.
Listen....
This is the best thing I've seen on here lololol
Oh boy, atleast you missed ghostface me grootdude
Oink!!!! Rude I will not forgive this treason 🐷💔
*cries inside Myers mask*
I demand my Clown to be top tier or else I'll revoke your power from ever making tier lists again!
@TheGorgon said:I demand my Clown to be top tier or else I'll revoke your power from ever making tier lists again!
@TheGorgon said:
You can’t make me!
No demo is unacceptable list is invalidated
GROOTDUUUUUUDE
@BlueFang said:https://i.imgflip.com/3c64nv.jpgGROOTDUUUUUUDE
@BlueFang said:
https://i.imgflip.com/3c64nv.jpg
😂
But Groot you was a Nurse and Spirit Main! and they aren't in there lol
@Mushwin said:But Groot you was a Nurse and Spirit Main! and they aren't in there lol
@Mushwin said:
They can go burn in bubbas basement!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trust me... it's not the pizza that he's trying to eat
I forgot that cosmetic existed. I've literally never seen anyone running it in the entire time it's been out
You’ve exposed my true Groot nature! ;D
I like that he uses a gun to hit people. It's funny.
With Bubba's track record I thought he'd like that 😄
Probably because they realized it doesn't actually fire any bullets...
Lucky you since I hate billy! (To play anyway)
Why is Pig so low?! D:
I know how you do things, and I'm prepared
But seriously...what even is this discussion? 😂
Because I don’t play her :P
It is treason then >:v
I dunno but Groot is scared.😂
Playing piggy is treason! They just tunnel people who have traps on. :v
At least we don't face camp other survivors bubba billy >:/
I only face camp at endgame or when playing a killer I suck with! D:
No spirit, Doctor or Myers?? This tier list is sexist, racist and homophobic.
Face camping is still face camping. 15% cheesecake for you >:c
Gonna have to borrow that for a second. @GrootDude you've fallen into my trap... now face Michael Myers! THE FORBIDDEN ONE!
:O
Join the side of good, against the forces of evil that is @GrootDude he has insulted our Killers, and we desire VENGEANCE!
You know that you don’t mean that. :P
I know :P
You can have your 50% back :)
Our killers shall be avenged!! >:v
Bubba won’t be bullied anymore!😂
A ding ding ding
Alright, alright. Another time another meme.
I need meme materials anyways for the next battle.
Ye, I have no memes.😂
Oh yeah?
Grootdude might have brought disgrace to your killers, but he also brought justice to mine!
So come firehazard. I won't let you take grootdude.
:D
You've done it now... you'll face my wrath soon enough! (It's literally 1AM so, i'll leave you with this meme reflecting that below)
Take this one your way out though...
Perfection in one meme XD
Don't worry Groot,
Maybe one day Bubba will get the buffs he so desperately needs.
And of course Demo is upside down of the tier list :)
This tier list is upside down. Do you live in Australia?
sees the third Killer
I approve.
Listen....
This is the best thing I've seen on here lololol
Oh boy, atleast you missed ghostface me grootdude
Oink!!!! Rude I will not forgive this treason 🐷💔
*cries inside Myers mask*
I demand my Clown to be top tier or else I'll revoke your power from ever making tier lists again!
You can’t make me!
No demo is unacceptable list is invalidated
GROOTDUUUUUUDE
😂
But Groot you was a Nurse and Spirit Main! and they aren't in there lol
They can go burn in bubbas basement!