I was one of those kids that tried to imitate Scooby Doo sandwiches. I refuse to let up until I've eaten one of everything, because that's what FREEDOM is!
I was one of those kids that tried to imitate Scooby Doo sandwiches. I refuse to let up until I've eaten one of everything, because that's what FREEDOM is!
I once put Oreos on a cheese pizza, it was terrible.🤣
I’ve never had spam, I have put Tabasco sauce in my Dr.Pepper before though.
I probably should’ve posted this in the off topic
Lol, our conversation has gotten a little off topic but your original post is certainly in line. We should probably stop before it derails too far though
(I'm totally gonna try the Dr Pepper thing and regret it though)
Lol, our conversation has gotten a little off topic but your original post is certainly in line. We should probably stop before it derails too far though
(I'm totally gonna try the Dr Pepper thing and regret it though)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol
I...
...nevermind.
Ghostface and Demogorgon so bad they aren't even on the list
Darn right! (I knew I was probably forgetting some of the killers) xD
Ghostface that stealthy, you cannot see him in the tier list lol
>_>
Ghost Face crouched outta dat list....while Demogorgon is traversing his portal holes
Wraith needs nerf.
LF needs nerf.
Trapper needs nerf.
IQUITTILTHEYNERFED!!!!
I knew I forgot some killers! XD
They don’t belong on my holy tier list! >:c
:O
YOU HEARD ME!!! SPIRIT BUFFS WHEN???
@GrootDude pls re-concider piggy. She's got a boopable snoot. 🐽
I’ll burn the snoot! >:c
Freddy could use a buff.
Make him viable...
Teleport is instant and has no cooldown. Ez pz buff
On trapper we agree, trappy boi needs more love.
yes, wraith boi best boi
That's a good start. And be able to teleport to dream snares too. Limited to gens is too crippling.
Ye
*GASPS IN SURVIVOR*
You W O U L D N ' T !
*LAUGHS IN TIRED CHAINSAW BOI*
YES I WOULD!
I feel like I offended you with mine ;-;
Lol no, it is just basic knowledge that when one tier list is posted, more must be posted. ;)
Lol
I really like yours. Any tier list that accepts that Trapper can be terrifying is good in my book
The legends told about this day! The day a madlad with a chainsaw would rise to the top and buff spirit with willpower alone...
Mildly hurt by what you did to my sweet, precious Piggeh though
Burn the snoot >:v
*Assends to Chainsaw boi heaven*
Spirit shall be buffed.
The snoot!!!!
At least she can finally achieve peace as bacon you monster
Dipped in chocolate and then deep-fried while eaten in a s’more? I am American after all.
I live in the Appalachians and I've never even heard of a heart attack like that XD
I have!😫
Maybe it is just my state.😂
I want to try it 😓
I don’t.😂
I was one of those kids that tried to imitate Scooby Doo sandwiches. I refuse to let up until I've eaten one of everything, because that's what FREEDOM is!
Do I really need to make my own tier list to shame Bubba next? DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!
Cause I will!!!
I once put Oreos on a cheese pizza, it was terrible.🤣
I will find you and I will make you!
I've never tried that but I once put chocolate sauce on fried spam and wanted to die
To be fair, that was my mistake for eating spam, let alone altered spam
I’ve never had spam, I have put Tabasco sauce in my Dr.Pepper before though.
I probably should’ve posted this in the off topic
Lol, our conversation has gotten a little off topic but your original post is certainly in line. We should probably stop before it derails too far though
(I'm totally gonna try the Dr Pepper thing and regret it though)
Ha... HA HA!
"Laughs in Tier lll"
Yeah, have fun with the Dr.Pepper thing. XD
*laughs in traps, chainsaw, partial invisibility and feet snacking the ground as though I’m wearing flip flops*
I don't like Bubbas. They face camp me and try to steal my pizza 😥
Hmm...( ¬_¬)/´🆗
You put meat on my veggie pizza! :v
Witch craft and wizardry, nothing more. Nothing can beat a good old knife! Except a gun but who has that!
*Flash backs to Billys shotgun...*
Oh...