We bet on what next nerf survivors will get.

I just think that developers just love nerf survivors, so what do you think their next goal will be?

Comments

  • Flickering the flashlight on and off repeatedly jam/s it and loses 50% of its current charge to make it work again.

    Also, The Entity starts to tire of cat and mouse games. Survivor/s who loop more than 3 times without dropping a palette lo/se access with it entirely and begin to slow down.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Kind entitled survivor main, thats where you are wrong, they nerf things that are REQUIRED, Mettle got changed to its current broken status because it was easily too easy to activate and unpunishing, DS was changed because it extended loops and was pretty much a second chance, Healing was nerfed because of how fast you could heal before just to create adren rushing in its path

    i mean i agree with these nerfs what you tell, but why after this still they nerf survior for example another time vault in patch 3.0.0 when after patch 2.3.0 they are fine

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631893#Comment_631893

    i mean i agree with these nerfs what you tell, but why after this still they nerf survior for example another time vault in patch 3.0.0 when after patch 2.3.0 they are fine

    I never saw a nerf to vault speed, nor do I feel a change to vault speed ever

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631929#Comment_631929

    I never saw a nerf to vault speed, nor do I feel a change to vault speed ever

    vaults speeds are fine imo like vault master myers can vault window faster than medium vault survivor so...you know

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631932#Comment_631932

    vaults speeds are fine imo like vault master myers can vault window faster than medium vault survivor so...you know

    That also requires you to make your build for entirely vaulting and nothing else, and its not worth it in the end

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631946#Comment_631946

    That also requires you to make your build for entirely vaulting and nothing else, and its not worth it in the end

    back in time when killers vault winows 3 second, now this is 1.5 or 1.7 second, they got buff about 50%

  • @DarkFox said:

    Flickering the flashlight on and off repeatedly jam/s it and loses 50% of its current charge to make it work again.

    Flickering Flashlights do nothing anyways but waste the life in the battery

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631916#Comment_631916

    Flickering Flashlights do nothing anyways but waste the life in the battery

    Someone didn't see the hidden /s in that statement.

  • @DarkFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631958#Comment_631958

    Someone didn't see the hidden /s in that statement.

    I read the post fully, I just said that because there would be no point, devs nerf for a good reason, even if it makes one side angry

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631963#Comment_631963

    I read the post fully, I just said that because there would be no point, devs nerf for a good reason, even if it makes one side angry

    Wow...sarcasm just goes right over your head huh? Should I direct you to r/wooosh?

  • @DarkFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631965#Comment_631965

    Wow...sarcasm just goes right over your head huh? Should I direct you to r/wooosh?

    Nope, but this is the internet and sarcasm is hard to spot


  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/624780#Comment_624780

    but isn't it done yet? for example, sprint burst got 4 nerf. windows do not even know but it probably was 7 or 8 times, I do not know what else can be here more nerfed

    Ofcourse... Survivors will only become better and better. Especially with SWF. How did survivors go down back in the days? No entity blocking windows, no bloodlust, double pallets on every jungle gym, all windows open! Revert those changes and I bet that killers wont even get a hit. They are balancing for green ranks. They will only get better and better. So they have to adjust to that.

  • @Nick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/624788#Comment_624788

    Ofcourse... Survivors will only become better and better. Especially with SWF. How did survivors go down back in the days? No entity blocking windows, no bloodlust, double pallets on every jungle gym, all windows open! Revert those changes and I bet that killers wont even get a hit. They are balancing for green ranks. They will only get better and better. So they have to adjust to that.

    i agree with nerfing pallets, windows overall looping, bc these changes doesn't nerfing survivor against killer who can ingore looping, but staight nerfing survivor's now just make 0% chance against top tier killers, they now have around 80% kill ratio on high ranks

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/626779#Comment_626779

    You have no idea how this game works if survivors goes against top tier killers, you're lack of experience.

    clearly you’re a bad survivor of your think the killer wins

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632060#Comment_632060

    i agree with nerfing pallets, windows overall looping, bc these changes doesn't nerfing survivor against killer who can ingore looping, but staight nerfing survivor's now just make 0% chance against top tier killers, they now have around 80% kill ratio on high ranks

    you’d look more credible if you didn’t just pull BS numbers from your ass

  • pallet stun times

  • @Zagrid said:

    The amount of nerfs that the devs would have to do to the survivor side to balance out the game would be such a long list that no one would ever play survivor, because you will have to put in the effort to win that a killer has to put into winning on a daily basis, and you don't play survivor to put in effort, you play it to get a relaxful DbD game. Wraith, Trapper, Leatherface, you could juke them and run them around for at least 3 min on some maps and on others you could juke them until the end game timer ran out.

    Clearly you're a killer main. Unless you're just joking, which I hope you are. I play 50/50 evenly and it can be challenging as killer but that just means your skill doesn't match your opponents, or the rank you're at is currently the highest in accordance to your skill. And as for surviving it can be equally difficult especially if you have teammates who will sell you out to save themselves, or salty people who hate that you are better and team up just to kill you, and all that is on top of the normal everyday challenge to escape.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/626779#Comment_626779

    Sure... ok.

    That the same if it's a Spirit/ Nurse etc?

    Yeah it’s still true.

  • I’m hoping the fix the hitboxes. I don’t want to hear it’s latency this or that. If it’s latency it’s on the games end not my end. You have thousands complaining about hitboxes it’s definitely a game issue or the devs need to upgrade there servers. I’m tired of the killer missing by a mile and It still gives him a hit.

  • Something pointless that won’t really change the dynamics of the game and result in nothing to change the Loop / Rush Gens meta with second chance perks out the arse.

  • Nerfing survivors lmao...I see it more of a quality of life change to the game and survivors, but yet, I still see people saying "The deletion of the pallet vacuum was such a nerf to survivors!" lmao what a joke, can really tell the difference between survivor players saying when something is a nerf in their eyes (aka they change what gave them free power that they shouldn't need) and when something is consider a QOL change to them, deletion of pallet vacuum was a QOL not a nerf

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/629740#Comment_629740

    clearly you’re a bad survivor of your think the killer wins

    it depends what killer

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632478#Comment_632478

    you’d look more credible if you didn’t just pull BS numbers from your ass

    no, devs show us nurse has 79% kill ratio on rank 1 or around 79%, but i can't find it, mayby someone have this ss?

  • @CoffengMin said:

    pallet stun times

    a little bit, i think sure why not, i don't feel that's important change but i don't think also we need this so much stun time, usually after dropping pallet survivor still is on the same loop so stun time doesn't matter

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632500#Comment_632500

    no, devs show us nurse has 79% kill ratio on rank 1 or around 79%, but i can't find it, mayby someone have this ss?

    82F18956-0D14-4C25-885A-8CD4B635483E.jpeg

    I gotcha

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    Nerfing survivors lmao...I see it more of a quality of life change to the game and survivors, but yet, I still see people saying "The deletion of the pallet vacuum was such a nerf to survivors!" lmao what a joke, can really tell the difference between survivor players saying when something is a nerf in their eyes (aka they change what gave them free power that they shouldn't need) and when something is consider a QOL change to them, deletion of pallet vacuum was a QOL not a nerf

    and some other change besides the vacuum of the pallets can be considered as QoL change?

  • literally only nurse has a chance and even then it's a stretch

  • Honestly I'd be happy if gens just took a bit longer to finish, like 15-20% more. Plenty of killers with zero map presence against good players won't even see a survivor before the first gen is done and when they do find one another gen or two can be done during a chase.


  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634040#Comment_634040

    literally only nurse has a chance and even then it's a stretch

    it's a stretch? she can snap her fingers and survivors will cease to exist, also good spirit too so what are you talking about?

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634528#Comment_634528

    it's a stretch? she can snap her fingers and survivors will cease to exist, also good spirit too so what are you talking about?

    incredibly good nurses can still get trashed by perfect survivors

  • As long as we get more Bloodpoints in return I don't care about survivor nerfs. I want Bloodpoints

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/633014#Comment_633014

    and some other change besides the vacuum of the pallets can be considered as QoL change?

    Insta flashlight? yes, why should survivors be able to instantly save someone in less then a second when the killer is picking up someone and not be able to avoid? and with pallets, they just put it down, killer goes to break the pallet and survivor just clicks for less then one second and then gone, even lightborn was useless against it

    Self care? yes, why should a perk that helps you to be able to heal yourself be at the same speed as when someone heals you? or near that speed? its like I have a cut on my back but my friend can heal it up quickly because he has a good vantage point on it and can see where it is, if I try to do it myself I would have to feel where the cut is and even then, I would have a hard time patching it up because im having to push my arms back behind me

    Window vault change? Of course, it didn't even remotely make sense that a survivor could just look away from a window while being 2 feet away from it and then make their body quickly flick towards the window and be able to have enough speed and distance to fast vault it and and it should go the same for pallet, makes zero logic that a survivor could just be able to push their body against the pallet and somehow have enough speed and zero distance to fast vault it, or even standing standing still near the pallet vault zone and yet somehow with magic has enough force and speed to fast vault it. This change was to help stop infinites (But it barely did because the infinites themselves are the problem)


    Yes this is a game, yes its the entity realm, but that doesn't mean the devs put in some reality logic in it from the real world

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/634068#Comment_634068

    Insta flashlight? yes, why should survivors be able to instantly save someone in less then a second when the killer is picking up someone and not be able to avoid? and with pallets, they just put it down, killer goes to break the pallet and survivor just clicks for less then one second and then gone, even lightborn was useless against it

    Self care? yes, why should a perk that helps you to be able to heal yourself be at the same speed as when someone heals you? or near that speed? its like I have a cut on my back but my friend can heal it up quickly because he has a good vantage point on it and can see where it is, if I try to do it myself I would have to feel where the cut is and even then, I would have a hard time patching it up because im having to push my arms back behind me

    Window vault change? Of course, it didn't even remotely make sense that a survivor could just look away from a window while being 2 feet away from it and then make their body quickly flick towards the window and be able to have enough speed and distance to fast vault it and and it should go the same for pallet, makes zero logic that a survivor could just be able to push their body against the pallet and somehow have enough speed and zero distance to fast vault it, or even standing standing still near the pallet vault zone and yet somehow with magic has enough force and speed to fast vault it. This change was to help stop infinites (But it barely did because the infinites themselves are the problem)

    Yes this is a game, yes its the entity realm, but that doesn't mean the devs put in some reality logic in it from the real world

    Wow, complaining about vaulting a pallet? Just break it omegaLUL

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637013#Comment_637013

    Wow, complaining about vaulting a pallet? Just break it omegaLUL

    I've already seen you everywhere on the forum, so no point in giving you anything, but just for your pleasure needs.

    1- I've stated something at the end

    2- reread your own sentence again and see if it makes sense

    3- I've never stated how I should never break a pallet anywhere

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637048#Comment_637048

    I've already seen you everywhere on the forum, so no point in giving you anything, but just for your pleasure needs.

    1- I've stated something at the end

    2- reread your own sentence again and see if it makes sense

    3- I've never stated how I should never break a pallet anywhere

    It's a video game, who cares about realism, it's all about balance. A survivor can stand still and fast vault a pallet, whoopy doo. It's the end of the world.

    Vaults have been nerfed enough, now why are you complaining about vaulting a pallet of all things, I guess you having a problem with a survivor being able to throw their body over like that even when they're standing still means I can have a problem with Hillbilly sprinting around a map that first with a chainsaw for the exact same reason that it isn't realistic.

  • As long as trash killers keep complaining about survivors being op they are gonna keep nerfing them. Killers want free 4k s handed out every game

  • @TR_stonez said:

    As long as trash killers keep complaining about survivors being op they are gonna keep nerfing them. Killers want free 4k s handed out every game

    And trash Survivors whine about Killers being OP because they want free escapes every game.

    Legion was nerfed into the garbage because of Survivor whining.

    Nurse is being 'looked at' because of Survivor Whining.

    And Survivors are already complaining about Spirit & priming the ground for Hillbilly nerfs, of all people.


    It goes both ways, kiddo.

  • @Locker_Monster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637176#Comment_637176

    And trash Survivors whine about Killers being OP because they want free escapes every game.

    Legion was nerfed into the garbage because of Survivor whining.

    Nurse is being 'looked at' because of Survivor Whining.

    And Survivors are already complaining about Spirit & priming the ground for Hillbilly nerfs, of all people.

    It goes both ways, kiddo.

    I literally see no thread, maybe just one asking for spirit/billy to be nerfed, legion had no counter play in chase, he needed a change (and yes, I did play old legion) and as for nurse her add ons are currently OP (although I don’t mind) and honestly, nurse herself is a bit too strong(still don’t mind) stop acting like certain changes aren’t needed.

    Not saying the other guy is right but both of you are over-dramatizing things.

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630687#Comment_630687

    this change make this perk usless, killer can down rescuer, one second later unhook survivor, hook rescuer and hook unhooked survivor, it's still tunelling without penalty

    Unsafe play=/= tunnelling. The killer hooked someone else, the rescuer. The unhooked got downed again, got hooked. Sucks, but that means the survivors played dumb

  • I don’t think any nerfs are necessary atm. I fact I think they should buff the healing speed when healing another survivor.

  • @DarkFox said:

    Flickering the flashlight on and off repeatedly jam/s it and loses 50% of its current charge to make it work again.

    Also, The Entity starts to tire of cat and mouse games. Survivor/s who loop more than 3 times without dropping a palette lo/se access with it entirely and begin to slow down.

    can you imagine😂

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637287#Comment_637287

    I literally see no thread, maybe just one asking for spirit/billy to be nerfed, legion had no counter play in chase, he needed a change (and yes, I did play old legion) and as for nurse her add ons are currently OP (although I don’t mind) and honestly, nurse herself is a bit too strong(still don’t mind) stop acting like certain changes aren’t needed.

    Not saying the other guy is right but both of you are over-dramatizing things.

    -Legion had counter if the Legion had no op addons running. You can watch tutorial videos on YouTube, or also... I bet you would also find some tutorials here in the forums. I have write some by myself. The Legion changes were not needed on the way they have been implemented. It has more the character of a overreaction, as the character of "making balance".

    -About Nurse I don't like to say yet much, because the changes are not out yet. Also no informations about the Nurse changes, far as I have read it (since the Legion patch are the forums my only information source, because I stopped playing after the patch. I like to have fun with my favorite killer and I don't like to feel punished just for playing what I like. So I wait for a Legion patch that shows a bit common sense).

    -There are already a ton of Spirit and Hillbilly nerf threads out there. You just need to go some pages back. It is always the same scheme:

    The surviviors complain about X killers. Then 1 killer got be announced to be nerfed and the survivors go silent for a while. After the nerf got implemented, survivors start their old complaining threads again. I bet with you, that after the nurse patch, a ton of Spirit and maybe Hillbillly threads will come up again (should the Nurse patch really be a nerf. Personally I believe he will be a nerf, but nobody can't say it for sure yet, far as I know).

    TL:DR We can talk about all the "nerf survivor" threads, but don't act as would have been every killer nerf justified. That shows only a one sided view point.

  • @Locker_Monster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637176#Comment_637176

    And trash Survivors whine about Killers being OP because they want free escapes every game.

    Legion was nerfed into the garbage because of Survivor whining.

    Nurse is being 'looked at' because of Survivor Whining.

    And Survivors are already complaining about Spirit & priming the ground for Hillbilly nerfs, of all people.

    It goes both ways, kiddo.

    Legion was changed because he was killing the game's health. If he was the same up to now the majority of the playerbase would be cut into half and no one enjoys playing a dead game and by far he is the worst killer to be released due to that.

    And no, Nurse is not being looked at. Her add-ons are being looked at, and her base power is slightly being changed.

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637287#Comment_637287

    Legion was changed because he was killing the game's health. If he was the same up to now the majority of the playerbase would be cut into half and no one enjoys playing a dead game and by far he is the worst killer to be released due to that.

    And no, Nurse is not being looked at. Her add-ons are being looked at, and her base power is slightly being changed.

    Yeah and we don't know yet what this exactly means.

    It can be something good, or something bad, but that is then something the Nurse mains have to judge.

    What the Legion matters, so was that not my impression. I know about the nerf threads and I know that some streamers have whine crocodile tears, but in my endgame chat I had a completely different picture and also other Legion mains and some survivors tell different storys.

    In fact, I believe the Legion was good for the health of dbd for various reasons.

    That said... The Legion. Not the Legion with the op addons and exploits. Just the killer and the killer design itself.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/625673#Comment_625673

    AND, Peanits said right afterwards that they know Trapper is garbage, that's why we don't base on stats. If they would give a pip rate, that'd be cool. And getting a 50% kill rate means you killed two, which is almost always a de pip.

    You solved the problem with the game, congratulations because I thought I was the only one who was seeing this!


    Basically, the developers want a 2K for every killer, which is fine, but the ranking system wants a 3K or even a 4K sometimes.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637287#Comment_637287

    I literally see no thread, maybe just one asking for spirit/billy to be nerfed, legion had no counter play in chase, he needed a change (and yes, I did play old legion) and as for nurse her add ons are currently OP (although I don’t mind) and honestly, nurse herself is a bit too strong(still don’t mind) stop acting like certain changes aren’t needed.

    Not saying the other guy is right but both of you are over-dramatizing things.

    Dude, I literally saw at least, AT LEAST, 3 threads per week with "Spirit has no counter play, pls nerf" and I recently started to see threads made about Billy tho. There are also threads without anything to do with Spirit/Billy which for some odd reasons lead people to change the subject and start talking about these 2 killers again.

  • @Marcus. And you can see all type of threads complaining about anything about survivors. Even complaining about gen tapping.

1 … 3 4 5 6