Julie from Legion cause of her figure, and Amanda cause her voice is too cute. i desperately want Amanda to say "game over" when she closes the hatch or something. actual words besides her cute noises of anger when stunned by a pallet.
Julie from Legion cause of her figure, and Amanda cause her voice is too cute. i desperately want Amanda to say "game over" when she closes the hatch or something. actual words besides her cute noises of anger when stunned by a pallet.
I see you're a person of good taste as well... at least with Julie. Her face can be seen here!
I have seen pictures of Amanda without the mask in a game model... she doesn't seem that bad looking for an ex-druggie psycho.
wow, actually haven't seen Julie's face yet. not too bad. and i mainly like Amanda for her voice and her psychopathic tendencies. the new leather jacket for her looks nice too.
wow, actually haven't seen Julie's face yet. not too bad. and i mainly like Amanda for her voice and her psychopathic tendencies. the new leather jacket for her looks nice too.
David has the hottest survivor body, but his face... isn't one of the best. As for the face I don't find any of the males particularly hot, but because I'm a #DadFricker, I think Ash is pretty charming.
My favourite female survivor is 100% Jane, but I also find Kate and Meg attractive. All the girls in the game are cute (maybe except Laurie... they did Jamie Lee Curtis dirty).
For killers I'd say Michael. Stalk me daddy.
Bruh how you gonna say David’s ain’t got a cute face??
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you, really? I don't think you do.
Yes, yes I do.
Kate or Nea
Who needs Jane's titties when you have Jeff's?
Julie from Legion cause of her figure, and Amanda cause her voice is too cute. i desperately want Amanda to say "game over" when she closes the hatch or something. actual words besides her cute noises of anger when stunned by a pallet.
I see you're a person of good taste as well... at least with Julie. Her face can be seen here!
https://youtu.be/cHlScT5KfuE?t=46
I have seen pictures of Amanda without the mask in a game model... she doesn't seem that bad looking for an ex-druggie psycho.
wow, actually haven't seen Julie's face yet. not too bad. and i mainly like Amanda for her voice and her psychopathic tendencies. the new leather jacket for her looks nice too.
Killers: Julie.
Survivors: Kate and Claudette.
Jane, Kate, Meg. What more can you want?
The Pig got some really good cosmetics.
Pretty difficult as I play both sides
Survivor---Meg, red heads are my type lol
Killer---Susie, without that mask she is gorgeous, just pure cute hotness
Rin Yamoaka, if she's this hot dead can you imagine what she looked like alive? Her hair must have been a silk blanket of desire.
she really did. i hope the other licensed killers are able to get the same love.
Bruh how you gonna say David’s ain’t got a cute face??
Kate by far
I do too. I was hoping for a sunglasses freddy skin, or maybe some voice lines if possible because of his nature.
id buy that in a heartbeat.
Agreed.
Jane and claudette
jane cause yea...
And claudette cause well you gotta love the swirl XD
As of today, Steve Harrington. He could get it.
The demogorgon
Steve Harrington for me now, sorry Davey
Now that I know what Steve looks like, I agree. I’ll definitely be maining him and Claudette, maybe some Jake and David in that mix.
Nancy. Any other answer is wrong, thanks for playing.
I personally think Sky daddy (Entity), who doesn't love long legs.
David, Trapper and Doctor.
I made dis.
I 'may' try to do UI character portraits of all survivors.
For me its Kate and Susie Legion
If I answer Freddy, will I get a restraining order from everyone here?
how do people find a thread from August
Top 5 Male: David, Dwight, Jeff, Joey and Trapper
Top 5 Female: Feng, Yui, Claudette, Kate and Jane
Yes
Ignoring the her infected disease ridden skin, Plague has a pretty good figure... Susie and Kate are up there too.
Oh. What a question! Jeez. The hottest out of ALL OF THEM?
Well, if I have to pick #1 I guess it’ll be Kate, since she’s the prettiest. The devs did such a good job with her design. Her face is nicely done.
Most of the female characters are very pretty. When it comes to the faces I feel like Feng Min is the most attractive character:
Her face is literally perfection. If only I could wear her face in my matches. Well, Meg's face makes a good mask as well so I can't complain.
David's got a rockin bod, but his face reminds me of the twins from Outlast.
Adam and Dwight are my survivor picks.
Killer picks are Trapper and Shirtless Legion.
I am never prepared for that image.
But I am always happy to see it.
Good thing that I am bi.
Hot/cute males: Dwight, bearded Jake, probably David
Hot/cute females: Kate, Meg with her upcoming new skin looks kinda attractive, maybe Feng.
And that's pretty it
Killer: Julie & Myers
Survivor: Kate & David
for killer, it’s the huntress 1000%. big tall scary ladies do it for me.
for survivors, i’d say jane, kate, and the new girl from ch 15. i think her name is zarina? she’s pretty hot too
For Survivor: Claudette, Yui, Zarina, Kate and Nancy.
For Killer: Amanda, Julie, Susie and Rin(before she became a walking corpse of course).
Unironically, Huntress.
No, I'm n-not into giant women!
Big daddy Jeff and Clown obviously.
Jane without a doubt.
If anyone says the spirit I will shove a shattered wakizashi blade up their butt.
Mah boi
Big daddy clown. But seriously it's a draw between Jane and Susie. I have changed my mind.
What about oni and Yui, Yui’s face is really well done. And the new one Zarina. One of her outfits is super pretty
Ok i would have to say ghost face especially his prestige 3 outfit but second to him would be feng min i love her new bunny outfit
oh yeah the new spring outfits are great
But I love Nancy’s outfits I bought them all