I personally feel like Jake is the most attractive male character, especially the scruffy head Jake. Laurie is probably the most attractive female character for me.
When you start looking into fanart of certain survivors you'll see what I mean cause I feel like the game did everyone dirty with those hideous headshots of the characters.
They're all beautiful in their own way, but I remember when Silent Hill 3 came out I definitely liked Cheryl a lot, so if I had to pick it would probably be her.
Killer: I may be a Frank main but Susie is a cutie pie.
Survivor: Now this is gonna sound weird but, Ash. I feel like a lot of people don't realize how pain he's gone through and I just want to give him a hug.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Umm definitely Steve!😂😂
Zarina and David
Two words:
Shirtless Myers...
But seriously a lot of them. (Mostly killers)
Honestly it's tied between David and Susie for me. Plus David just raidiates top energy.
Dwight. Hands down. Now, if only we had a Shirtless Dwight cosmetic ... *drools a bit*
Feng, I wanna lick her toes
Plague. Have you seen her before she had the plague!
Wow Groot you copyrighted me. I posted who's the hottest killer wow XD
Myers
My favorite bois. Knew I had to go back to this and add Pyramid Head cause who doesn't like triangle man? He's a strong, scary boyo.
For me it’s Michael Myers 👍I had many good chases with him.
The Pig/Amanda Young.
I just....
Love her
Feng, Yui and Zarina are bae for me lol.
Serious answer- Jake
REALLY serious answer- clown😋🥰
Killer: Susie
Survivor: Jane
Thicc is hot. Thick is hotter.
I personally feel like Jake is the most attractive male character, especially the scruffy head Jake. Laurie is probably the most attractive female character for me.
When you start looking into fanart of certain survivors you'll see what I mean cause I feel like the game did everyone dirty with those hideous headshots of the characters.
Freakin' Demo.
Dwight and Jake!
Plague is drop dead gorgeous (mostly when she’s not infected, but she’s still a Queen to me)
Steve & Kate are the best looking survivors. Though I would go with Nancy if she looked more like her actress.
I'm gonna say it and I accept my consequences in advance. Spirit.
The Pig. What a hottie!
Agreed 100%
They're all beautiful in their own way, but I remember when Silent Hill 3 came out I definitely liked Cheryl a lot, so if I had to pick it would probably be her.
Julie and Kate
Freddy. He got set on fire and burned alive.
Mask voice: "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN'!!!!"
HEATHERRRR
Adiris, before her transformation.
Nea
Bill
Jeff
Zarina
Yui
Can't compare one with another. All of them are hot.
I don't find David King that "hot" but he definitely has the biggest personality.
Jake, just cause he looks like me, and i love myself
No question susie is simp material for me
The Huntress
Killer: I may be a Frank main but Susie is a cutie pie.
Survivor: Now this is gonna sound weird but, Ash. I feel like a lot of people don't realize how pain he's gone through and I just want to give him a hug.
REAL #########
It's definitely Oni, closely followed by the Demogorgon.
I refuse to explain myself.
Felix!
Surprised I'm the first I think to say Trickster. I would gladly allow Ji-Woon to break me in half and I refuse to apologize for being down bad.
Yes
For me it's Plague then Kate lol
This is a necro from 2020 when trickster was not released.
Obviously Freddy.